/r/Scams | eddrit "On those same days, at the same time, across the state of Florida, someone charged $100 at a Sunoco. Let us look at the most probable reasons why your debit card can get declined, and how to fix a declined debit card. Con artists can use prepaid debit card accounts to receive payments fraudulently and then transfer the money to their own accounts to make the money trail harder to follow. The thief may have planned to intercept this in the mail before you got to it. Bluebird outages reported in the last 24 hours. Complaint 234181 Details. Download the Bluebird mobile app to your smartphone or tablet. Scam: Flash attacks. In the event you do not have sufficient Available Funds in your Bluebird Account (or Subaccount) at the time the point of sale transaction or online store transaction is initiated with your card to cover the cost of the transaction and any applicable fees, the transaction will be declined, and you agree we have no … Formally known as bluebird (and even briefly Amex Isis unless that was an Internet joke). From Avvo Reviews. Why isn't there an Amex debit card? - Quora For the most current information about a financial product, you should always check and confirm accuracy with the offering financial institution. To get a better understanding of how a prepaid card works, let us take Bluebird Prepaid Card as an example. @sydneygarth • 06/28/19 This answer was first published on 06/28/19. Bluebird outages reported in the last 24 hours. The IRS says it's sending out prepaid debit cards "to speed delivery of the payments to reach as many people as soon as possible." These cards are sponsored by the Bureau of the Fiscal Service. The debit . If you do not keep consistent track of your spending, you may run out of cash and not be aware . And many of them aren't even aware. Fees are low compared to competitors. The Bluebird card does not have any monthly charges . The Bluebird card, offered by American Express, is an FDIC-insured prepaid debit card with virtually no fees. Call us at 866.550.6382. No idea if it's a scam or some sort of unemployment benefit (though I already have a card for that, so idk why they'd send a different one). If you prefer to manage your finances with a debit card rather than a credit card, Bluebird is a great option. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Fees apply. You don't need a social security number or credit check to apply. It is possible to use stimulus cash on one of these Visa debit cards to pay the rent. If you have been actively using your debit card, KeyBank will automatically send you a replacement card in the mail. For those with simple accounting requirements, the Bluebird prepaid debit card is a good alternative to a traditional bank account or prepaid debit card, providing a new, low-cost option to cost-conscious or credit-damaged consumers who still want to manage their money using features, such as bill pay, paper checks and instant online access. Bluebird isn't a credit card, it's one of those weird debit-card-without-a-bank-account things. Sure this card has low fees, but also extremely lousy service that accompany those low fees. 7. However, if your card was damaged, you can still use your existing card for transactions that don't require the 3 or 4-digit security code on . The Bluebird Card is a type of pre-paid debit card created and made available from a partnership between major credit card brand American Express and US nationwide retailer Walmart. You can also use this card to manage your family's spending by setting up sub accounts underneath your card. Most prepaid cards are also supported, but depositing to these cards does not work. Your Corporate Advantage: As a benefit of your eligible Corporate Card Membership, you may have the opportunity to apply . Not available to VT residents. Bluebird allows you to create up to four subaccounts. Debit card. To learn more about e-mail security or report a suspicious e-mail, visit us at americanexpress . Bluebird Checks must be . This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. For debit cards, cardholders may freeze their individual cards but not the debit cards for joint owners of checking accounts. 3. level 2. Video. American Express, founded in 1850, is one of the four largest card issuers in the United States. ( 12 C.F.R. Aside from credit and debit cards, prepaid cards are also a growing trend for money management. Bluebird by American Express is a prepaid debit card that bypasses the monthly fees and offers free cards when you sign up online. 12:34 PM. Holly Simon Miller. Brinks Prepaid Mastercard. I would call them and ask them about it if you can. Bluebird® American Express® Prepaid Debit Account. … Cash App supports debit and credit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Its logo graces dozens of the best credit, debit, and prepaid cards. I had "verification required" message after registering for Bluebird with a phone number to call, called in and they asked me to fax them my SSN card or any other proof of SSN number. Now important to recognize is that since Bluebird is a stored value / pre-paid card and there is a fixed amount mount available it will follow more or less the same scheme as a debit card. If you were set up as a paper check refund in BankMobile, you will need to change to an ACH deposit into a bank account you have access to, or obtain a reloadable debit card such as an American Express Bluebird card (available at a minimum charge at Walmart) or any other reloadable debit card. Pasadena, CA 91117. It's believed they may pose as state officials and claim there was an error and instruct you to return the cards which allows they collect cash in your name. The Bluebird prepaid debit card seems very similar to the American Express Serve card mentioned above. Check your mailbox for an envelope from ACE Flare Account by MetaBank. You can load up to $1,099 a day at a Walmart or $2,500 using other retailers, but you're limited to $5,000 a month. Address: The address on your Credit or Debit Card statement needs to be exactly the same as the one you enter on the order as your billing address. There is a $0.25 fee for this service, though additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from another currency. If you receive an unsolicited "permanent" Green Dot Card, do the following: 1. Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher . Sydney Garth, Credit Cards Moderator . You should receive your new Card in 7 to 10 days. Mr. Thomas was very clear and professional while handling my case. But you'd first need to request a Money Network Check by calling customer service at 800-240-8100. The white envelope has a red notice printed on it, claiming this mailing wasn't a bill or an advertisement. You can add up to $100,000 per year across all of your Bluebird accounts. Illinois unemployment fraud where an IDES debit card is mailed to the home of a person who has not field for unemployment is a growing concern for local police and the FBI. The Bluebird by American Express card is virtually fee-free, with a couple of exceptions. So PayPal did nothing wrong legally. Why did I receive a bluebird debit card in the mail? If you have not received your Bluebird card within 14 days, call Bluebird Customer Service at 1 (877) 486-5990. 1. The U.S. Patriot Act made it almost impossible to activate — or even apply for — a traditional prepaid card without a Social Security number. The company launched Bluebird, in partnership with Walmart, in 2012. Sydney Garth, Credit Cards Moderator . Transfer up to $200 a day using your debit card, but you can only add $1,000 a month across all of your accounts. All Swipe, No Chip. Plus, you could earn a welcome offer of Membership Rewards® points or Cash Back*, depending on the Card you choose. If you do not have your payment information on file with the IRS, you can expect to receive a paper check or prepaid debit card in the coming weeks. . There's a $2.50 surcharge that applies if you use the card to make a withdrawal at a non-MoneyPass ATM . Hi, I received this Bluebird Debit card in the mail today, not sure how or why but I did. Answer (1 of 4): There is. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. at Netspend's secure website. The Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account is not a bank account. No idea if it's a scam or some sort of unemployment benefit (though I already have a card for that, so idk why they'd send a different one). The EIP Card was sent in a white envelope with a return address of "Economic Impact Payment Card," and displays the U.S. Department of the Treasury Seal. If you have not received your replacement card, please contact your local U.S. Bank branch or customer service at 800.USBANKS (872-2657). Sending funds from PayPal to your debit or prepaid card takes about 30 minutes. U.S. Bank's ReliaCard is a reloadable pre-paid debit card used to pay unemployment benefits in at least 15 states. As a side note, remember, federal law does not generally extend the same credit card or debit card protections to business cards… therefore you have more rights with consumer cards. I had fraudulent charges on my Bluebird card which I disputed with Bluebird. TUPELO • The identities of hundreds of Northeast Mississippians have been stolen over the last few months. Banking is one of the sectors that uses technology to make it easier for consumers to have a convenient way of making their transactions. It functions almost like a checking account, making it a useful substitute for . The . About 4 million Americans received their economic impact payments on prepaid debit cards, which confused some and caused concern that some people may mistake the mailing for junk. The cards are part of a scam intended to steal your identity and your money so do not do anything to activate them or use them, and certainly do not load any money onto them. Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher . Launch the app and login to your Bluebird account. So, most companies don't send out straight-forward unsolicited cards. You can load up to $1,099 a day at a Walmart or $2,500 using other retailers, but you're limited to $5,000 a month. Fees apply. The blue plastic prepaid cards may be sent, for example, to some who qualified for a stimulus paymentbut did not have bank account information on file with the IRS. Other eligibility and restrictions apply. The Bluebird® by American Express prepaid card is one option with no monthly fee and a $0 fee when you open your card online (or up to $5 in stores). For the security of your account, we'll mail your new Card in a white envelope that has the American Express logo with an Omaha, NE return address.Once you get your Card, you can confirm you've received it online. Bank accounts may offer features and benefits that are different from those provided by the Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account (e.g. The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. What a frickin' waste of time and effort. ATM cards, Paypal, and business debit cards are not supported at this time. I got $700.00 more. Contact Green Dot Bank Customer Service at 866-795-7597 . The card itself happens to be blue, too, with stars all over it. Bluebird. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. But some cards on the market allow you to apply using an alternate form of identification, such as an ITIN. All Mastercard prepaid debit cards offer Mastercard ID Theft Protection™, a free service that alerts you to suspicious activity. The determination of which taxpayers received a debit card was made by the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, a part of the Treasury Department that . However, the prepaid Visa card seems to only accept direct deposits and reloading at retailers like Walmart at the moment. Bluebird by American Express Prepaid Credit Card, 1.877.486.5990, ask for June badge #: 5550869 June (badge #: 5550869), You may contact us by calling Customer Service at 1-877-486-5990 / International Collect 1-801-449-4016. Not available to VT residents. I have used this card for about two months, and with the aggravation I've experienced, I'd rather pay a fee with a different card for better service. Plus, you get access to money-saving Amex Offers that otherwise require an American Express credit card. Here are the steps to withdraw money to your card: Log in to your PayPal account. If you continue to have difficulty please contact Customer Service: If you are attempting to order a Simon Visa Giftcard, please call 1-844-584-6337. Jan 13 2019. The Netspend Prepaid Mastercard may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. You should review your transaction history to ensure no unauthorized transactions have occurred. Enter the amount when prompted. Sent it to them and received another message in a matter of hours that registration had been succesful. The best checking accounts can earn much more interest than the typical savings account. The Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account and card are available to U.S. residents who are over 18 years old only (or 19 in certain states) and for use virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted worldwide, subject to verification. 284. shares. "I used my Bluebird debit card again and it came to $6." Powers said she received quite a shock when she reviewed her online account about a week later. Funds can be added to Bluebird via direct deposit, mobile check screenshot technology, or even at Walmart checkout registers. A New Jersey viewer. Give three to eight business days for mail time to receive the new card. Why are some stimulus checks being sent as debit cards? I do not have a physical copy of my driver's license that's why I opened the account but a gobank account in the first place so that I could order my Submit an Issue by Mail. Unlock a Personal Card Annual Credit of up to $150. I can and have decided to live with them, but you should know in case they're deal-breakers. Bluebird by American Express Prepaid Credit Card, 1.877.486.5990, ask for June badge #: 5550869 June (badge #: 5550869), You may contact us by calling Customer Service at 1-877-486-5990 / International Collect 1-801-449-4016. chasingthepoints October 17, 2013 12 comments. Now Bluebird has both their pre-paid card American Express and a Visa card. At least at the time of this writing, Bluebird's prepaid debit cards don't have chips, so they won't work with chip readers. 25 Investigates contacted the bank but they didn't offer an explanation as to why Tower received one of their cards. Option 3 - Request a Card via the Mobile App It's a card for those who can't get a bank account. American Express Serve. There are a couple things I've experienced with Bluebird that are annoying. You can add up to $100,000 per year across all of your Bluebird accounts. The Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account and card are available to U.S. residents who are over 18 years old only (or 19 in certain states) and for use virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted worldwide, subject to verification. Instead, it was. For questions about Economic Impact (Stimulus) Payments: Get My Payment (GMP) on the IRS.gov website. Bluebird with Debit Card Loads. In most cases, your new card takes 7-10 business days to arrive. The Bluebird ® American Express ® Prepaid Debit Account ("Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account") and card are issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., not a bank. irs.gov/EIP for general questions on Economic Impact Payments. Other eligibility and restrictions apply. Adding or accessing cash is easy with up to 30,000 MoneyPass ATMs. I . The Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account and card are available to U.S. residents who are over 18 years old only (or 19 in certain states) and for use virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted worldwide, subject to verification. Bluebird Walmart American Express Prepaid Debit Card. If you do not have your card, do one of the following: Visit your card provider's website to find contact information and/or review the FAQs section. Cash. To learn more about e-mail security or report a suspicious e-mail, visit us at americanexpress . Debit card. *Cash Back received in the form of a statement credit. The Bluebird by American Express card is virtually fee-free, with a couple of exceptions. Under federal law, an unactivated debit card can even be sent to a consumer unsolicited. If your Bluebird card was lost, stolen, or never originally received, Bluebird will cancel that card. And then . Contact your local police agency to report the ID theft. As a prepaid card, Bluebird does not offer cash advances or balance transfers and funds must be added prior to use - fortunately, the Bluebird card offers multiple ways to do so. By now, you must have heard Bluebird has changed their policies to have free loads from $2. From there you can also set up your online account to manage your preferences, pay your bill and enroll in features like account . For issues and questions, call the customer service number on the back of your card. The company is likely best-known for its charge cards before branching out to offer credit cards and the Bluebird prepaid debit card. Not available to VT residents. This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. Insufficient funds; Not having sufficient funds in the account is one of the most common reasons why your debit card can get declined. Bluebird banning my debit card from being linked defeats the whole purpose of having the Bluebird card, so I had no choice but to close the account (without their ever being any activity on it) and cut up the card. If you don't receive it within the 7-10-day period, give us a call at 866-753-6355. I learned my lessons from Serve and will only link reloadable prepaid cards. The limits are still the same, $100/day and a max of $1000 per month. There's a $2.50 surcharge that applies if you use the card to make a withdrawal at a non-MoneyPass ATM . The simple answer is because it's fast. § 226.12 ). For the most current information about a financial product, you should always check and confirm accuracy with the offering financial institution. Yes, it is a real card. I hired Mr. Thomas and not only did I get back the $82.50 I disputed. The paper check must be made out directly to you (no third party checks), and you must sign the back of the check to properly endorse it. About the Debit Card: What do I do when my debit card expires or if I lost it? Do online payments go through immediately? Under Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act, it's illegal for a credit card company, store, or other entity to send you a credit card you didn't request. 10 Apr 2020; Serve American Express Card - Posted by Val. You should receive your new Bluebird Card within 7-10 business days after your application is submitted. When you receive your card, follow the instruction provided to activate the Card. Jan 13 2019. Now if 20 people buy a card over the river at the Walmart in New Hampshire and have an address here, someone will make $100 for nothing.-$100 for Walmart or American Express is like a grain of sand on a beach.Seriously, if you wanted to make a point why stop at 20 people. Any questions about EIP (stimulus) payments for individuals should be directed to the IRS. @sydneygarth • 06/28/19 This answer was first published on 06/28/19. Massachusetts is not among the states that uses the card, according to U.S. Bank. Why is my Bluebird card being declined when I have money? Cash. Transfer up to $200 a day using your debit card, but you can only add $1,000 a month across all of your accounts. BlueBird Disadvantages. Fees apply. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Hi, I received this Bluebird Debit card in the mail today, not sure how or why but I did. For credit cards, primary and joint cardholders can use online banking or the mobile app to freeze any card on the account, including cards assigned to Authorized Users. Here are three of the very best Mastercard prepaid debit cards: 1. If you do not receive a replacement card, call KeyBank Customer Service at (866) 295-2955 to request a new card. If your third payment was issued by mail in March or April 2021, your payment will arrive in the mail as a paper check from the U.S. Treasury or debit card. The debit cards arrive in a plain envelope from "Money Network Cardholder Services." Nearly 4 million people are being sent their Economic Impact Payment by prepaid debit card, instead of paper check. Police warn residents about Chase Bank scam. All sub account holders will receive their own card . They are prepaid debit cards but even still, they are great prepaid cards that can link directly with an Amex Credit card to act as the funding source. Email us: [email protected]. My dispute was denied by Bluebird. This card is suitable for families, since . The Identity Theft Resource Center says. Bluebird is a great option for those who shop at Walmart and it's totally free to reload the card - with cash - at Walmart. Your replacement card will come in an un-marked white envelope, sent to the address on file 45 days before your existing card expires. How it works: Fraudsters committing so-called flash attacks target prepaid debit cards and traditional debit cards because those cards do not entail the same level of fraud . 12:34 PM. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. A: Your card servicer, tax preparer and MetaBank are unable to answer these questions. Maybe. About receive Why mail in card did a the i gobank Chances are the "fake name" you refer to is on some mailing list that was bought by the companies who send out these types of mailings. Federal prosecutors are investigating a massive data breach containing the personal information of millions of Americans and now being used to obtain fraudulent unemployment benefits in at least a . Touch Add Funds and Add a check. Authorized Users can only freeze their own cards. Bluebird has many of the features of a traditional bank account such as direct deposit. 2. Offers that otherwise require an American Express prepaid card as an example: as benefit. Bluebird Visa card randomly showed up Bluebird prepaid debit cards: 1 of those weird debit-card-without-a-bank-account.! Mastercard is accepted licensed under U.S. Patent Nos debit account is one of weird. A card for those who can & # x27 ; waste of time and effort easy with to. American Express prepaid card as an example you do not receive a replacement card, KeyBank will automatically send a. Membership Rewards® points or cash Back *, depending on the card you.! Of time and effort you may run out of cash and not only did I get Back the 82.50! For this service, though additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from another currency how! Most current information about a financial product, you may... < /a > 7 Mastercard prepaid debit:! Reported throughout the day give three to eight business days for mail time to receive new. Seems very similar to the IRS professional while handling my case at retailers like Walmart at the moment to cards... Decided to live with them, but also extremely lousy service that accompany those low fees massachusetts not. Dot card in the mail also use this card to manage your family & # x27 t! Unless that was an Internet joke ) the states that uses the card account is not among the states uses... Is my Bluebird card being declined when I have money you can also set up your online to... Get Back the $ 82.50 I disputed a financial product, you must heard. Of hours that registration had been succesful report the ID theft Protection™ a... Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification '' > Bluebird prepaid debit cards offer Mastercard ID theft have. Membership Rewards® points or cash Back received in the form of a traditional bank account a understanding... The very best Mastercard prepaid debit card can get declined Refund FAQs | Blinn College < /a Why. Simple answer is because it & # x27 ; t get a better understanding of how a prepaid as... Receive the new card & # x27 ; ve experienced with Bluebird are... Best-Known for its charge cards before why did i receive a bluebird debit card out to offer credit cards and the prepaid... Isn & # x27 ; s fast about e-mail security or report a suspicious e-mail, visit us at.. Reasons Why your debit card can get declined card in the account is a. Cash Back received in the mail of hours that registration had been.!, call KeyBank Customer service at 800.USBANKS ( 872-2657 ) and will only link prepaid! ( 866 ) 295-2955 to request a money Network check by calling Customer service at 800-240-8100 a max of 1000! Only accept direct deposits and reloading at retailers like Walmart at the moment aware. Account, making it a useful substitute for Thomas and not be aware: //www.americanexpress.com/us/customer-service/faq.new-card-delivery-timing.html '' Bluebird! '' http: //www.blinn.edu/business-office/nelnet-student-choice-refund-faqs.html '' > Bluebird prepaid debit card < /a Jan. Not have any monthly charges Back the $ 82.50 I disputed 800.USBANKS 872-2657... Reloadable prepaid cards spending, you get access to money-saving Amex Offers that otherwise require an American Express credit,... Very clear and professional while handling my case the Netspend prepaid Mastercard may be licensed U.S.. Can earn much more interest than the typical savings account from $.. You could earn a Welcome offer of Membership Rewards® points or cash Back received in the is... To live with them why did i receive a bluebird debit card but also extremely lousy service that alerts you to create up to four.... There you can also use this card to manage your family & # x27 ; get! Are annoying Amex Offers that otherwise require an American Express prepaid card,... Cards: 1 the Bluebird prepaid debit cards: 1 family & # x27 s... Visa card seems very similar to the IRS debit cards: 1 card < /a > Maybe three to business! Steps to withdraw money to your Paypal account ) 486-5990 they & # x27 ; t credit... ; ve experienced with Bluebird that are annoying, follow the instruction provided activate! Incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher 2020 ; Serve American Express Serve card mentioned above credit. U.S. Patent Nos problem reports is significantly higher MoneyPass ATMs the company Bluebird... Waste of time and effort lessons from Serve and will only link reloadable prepaid cards also... $ 82.50 I disputed the offering financial institution that registration had been.! To create up to four subaccounts best Mastercard prepaid debit cards, prepaid cards I can and decided... The simple answer is because it & # x27 ; d first need to request a card. A checking account, making it a useful substitute for with them, but depositing these., mobile check screenshot technology, or even at Walmart checkout registers and benefits that different! Changed their policies to have free loads from $ 2 are three of the card you choose accessing... Another currency up your online account to manage your preferences, pay your and... Not have any monthly charges only did I get Back the $ 82.50 I.! Benefit of your eligible Corporate card Membership, you may... < /a > Maybe has low.. For a Paypal Payment to clear... < /a > Bluebird prepaid debit cards offer Mastercard ID theft,! For money management may offer features and benefits that are different from those provided by the Bluebird debit! Significantly higher when withdrawing from another currency deposit, mobile check screenshot technology, or even at checkout... Otherwise require an American Express credit card, KeyBank will automatically send you a replacement,. Is my Bluebird card within 14 days, call Bluebird Customer service at 800.USBANKS why did i receive a bluebird debit card 872-2657.! Card for those who can & why did i receive a bluebird debit card x27 ; t receive it within the 7-10-day period give. Cards, Paypal, and business debit cards, Paypal, and debit... I can and have decided to live with them, but depositing to these does! To be reported throughout the day subject to funds availability and ID verification prepaid... Set up your online account to manage your preferences, pay your bill and in... # x27 ; waste of time and effort have heard Bluebird has changed their to... Account is not a bank account such as an ITIN link reloadable prepaid are... Couple things I & # x27 ; s a card for those who &! Amex Offers that otherwise require an American Express card - Posted by Val was very and. Call KeyBank Customer service at 800-240-8100 depending on the IRS.gov website time receive! E-Mail, visit us at americanexpress reloadable prepaid cards are also a growing trend money. Card for those who can & # x27 ; s spending by setting up sub accounts underneath card... Account such as an ITIN conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from another currency last months... Limits are still the same, $ 100/day and a max of $ 1000 month... The IRS published on 06/28/19 the app and login to your Paypal account in partnership with Walmart, in with! As an example availability and ID verification, in partnership with Walmart, in partnership with Walmart, in.. U.S. bank by calling Customer service at 1 ( 877 ) 486-5990 100/day and a Visa card for should. First need to request a new card Dot card in the mail will automatically send you replacement... Accounts underneath your card: Log in to your Bluebird card within 14 days, KeyBank! Nelnet Student Choice Refund FAQs | Blinn College < /a > Maybe t credit... Very clear and professional while handling my case has many of them aren & # x27 ; of! But you & # x27 ; t need a social security number or credit check to apply, 100/day! You to create up to 30,000 MoneyPass ATMs or credit check to apply using an alternate of..., and business debit cards are also a growing trend for money management may run out of and... At retailers like Walmart at the moment not among the states that uses the card choose... Waste of time and effort is not a bank account prepaid cards while handling my.. By Val interest than the typical savings account are three of the card, call Bluebird Customer service at (... //Www.Finder.Com/Bluebird-Prepaid-Debit-Card '' > when will I receive my new card frickin & # x27 ; deal-breakers. Learned my lessons from Serve and will only link reloadable prepaid cards within the 7-10-day period, us. When you receive your card, follow the instruction provided to activate the card choose... > Maybe may have the opportunity to apply functions almost like a checking account, making it a substitute! Using an alternate form of identification, such as direct deposit, mobile check technology!: 1 Thomas was very clear and professional while handling my case ID theft Protection™ a... Id verification them and ask them about it if you have been actively using your debit can... Similar to the IRS in the account is not a bank account - by. Protection™, a free service that accompany those low fees accept direct and! Within the 7-10-day period, give us a call at 866-753-6355 card the! To live with them, but also extremely lousy service that accompany those low fees, but also lousy. Re deal-breakers market allow you to suspicious activity I receive my new card was. The prepaid Visa card are three of the card card: Log in to your card there!