School 2015: Who Are You? Go Eun Byul or Lee Eun Bi? Who Are You: School 2015 Episode 03 English Subbed. Who Are You: School 2015: With Mi-seon Jeon, Nam Joo-Hyuk, Doo-Sik Park, Kim So-Hyun. I love this K-drama so much! Who Are You: School 2015 Episode 7 Review - TV Show Reviewer Who Are You School 2015 Capítulo 8 Sub Español Completo Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in live and is considering suicide. Who Are You: School 2015 (TV Series 2015) - IMDb Go Eun Byul or Lee Eun Bi? who are you school 2015 go eun byul backpack rp 300.000,-/pcs $ 33.33/pcs black #rbp501 blue #rbp502 cream and blue #rbp303 details Starset - My Demons 3. Unlike Eun Bi, Eun Byul is blunt, headstrong and surrounded by a loving mother and supportive friends including childhood buddy Han Yi Ahn (Nam Joo Hyuk) and brash troublemaker Gong Tae Kwang (Yook Sung Jae), both of whom hold . 진실 Of Mad Soul Child) #KimSoHyun #School2015 It makes the most sense for Eun Byul is alive! Eun-bi lives at a trang chính for orphans & is bullied at her high-school, while Eun-byul is adopted và becomes a popular student at her high school. Who Are You: School 2015. Sementara itu, saudara kembarnya yang identik Lee Eun Bi tinggal di panti asuhan dan ditindas di sekolah. 22.7K 3K 53. On the other hand, Go Eun-byul is studying at Sekang High School, the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District. Who Are You: School 2015 shone a light on . Eun-bi lives at a home for orphans and is bullied at her high-school, while Eun-byul is adopted and becomes a popular student at her high school. Many people may point their . September 25, 2015. Lee Eun Bi (Who Are You - School 2015) (12) Han Yi An (11) Go Eun Byul (9) Cha Song Joo (3) Lee Shi Jin (3) Yook Sungjae (1) Jung Ilhoon (1) Lim Hyunsik (1) Seo Eunkwang (1) Include Relationships Gong Tae Kwang/Lee Eun Bi (12) Go Eun Byul/Han Yi An (6) Go Eun Byul/Gong Tae Kwang (2) Han Yi An/Lee Eun Bi (2) Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi (1) Cha Song Joo tetap bertekad jadi artis. school2015. She asks Tae Kwang to pretend he didn't hear anything, he says she should worry about Eun Byul and how no one in the school can mess with her. Anime AMV`SSubscride^^Dorama Who Are You - School 2015Lee Eun Bi & Go Eun Byul Namun, Lee Eun Bi tahu Kang So Young telah menyesal akan perbuatannya. Yi Ahn and Eunbi don't really go good together. Having realized the power of truth, Eun-byul and Teacher Kim both . . Yep, I'd turn it into a mushy love story. ☆Go Eun Byul: "If you don't pull out the thorn, the wound will eventually get worse and worse." ☆Jang Soo In: "Just because it happened in thepast, doesn't mean it didn't happen." ☆Teacher Kim Joon Seok: "Trying to set things right after telling a lie, is a very difficult thing to do. Starring Nam Joo Hyuk, BTOB's Sungjae, and Kim So Hyun taking on double roles as twin sisters Go Eun Byul and Lee Eun Bi, School 2015 has seen its highest ratings for the past two episodes, 13 and 14. The act. Everything is so spot on. The adoptive mom of Eun Byul came into the room to find her, but realizes that it is really Eun Bi that's standing there and NOT Eun Byul. School 2015: Who Are You? Mistaken for her long-lost twin sister who disappeared during a school trip, Lee Eun Bi begins anew as Go Eun Byul. Segang High School là một trường hàng đầu nằm ở quận Gangnam, Seoul. There are victories for Eun-bi, loss for Tae-kwang, reconciliation for Yi-an, and triumph for So-young, while Teacher Kim and Eun-bi's mom are dished up large bowls of disillusion. Seol-Kyung looked out of the window and stared at the bus stop they were coming to a stop at.It was Monday again, a normal and busy Monday as students begrudgingly . Discussion in 'Korean Subtitles' started by m0vies, May 3, 2015. She calls So Mi and asks her to get something with Eun Bi's writing on it. Nah begitulah akhir kisah Who Are You: School 2015. D_Angel. Dan sampai akhirnya, Kang So Young itu tidak bertobat juga, bahkan tidak mau meminta maaf pada Lee Eun Bi. Posted on May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015 by TVshowReviewer. While in Teongyeong she meets her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi for the first time. Daftar Pemain Drama School 2015 Main Cast Kim So Hyun as Lee Eun Bi / Go Eun Byul - Kang Ji Woo as Go Eun . Yeah. Everything is so spot on. Then one day, Eun Byul mysteriously disappears. Lee Eun-Bi replaces Go Eun-Byul's live after her dissapear and have to live like her and lie to everyone. One day, a series of events spiral out of her control. While in Teongyeong she meets her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi for the first time. Nó sẽ tập trung vào các vấn đề thực tế miêu tả cuộc đấu tranh, và tình huống khó xử của giới trẻ ngày nay. Tae Kwang tells her to go ahead and he says he's curious who will have it worse and if the rest of the class will even believe her. The episode starts with a recap of So Young showing Tae Kwang the handwriting copies and saying that we should reveal it all. I have to say that at times, I honestly forgotten that the 2 characters were acted by the same person. However, she has lost her memory and is misidentified as Go Eun Byul, a school girl who looks exactly like her, who also disappeared around the time and place of Eun Bi's suicide attempt. Meanwhile, her identical twin Lee Eun Bi is living in an orphanage and is being bullied at school. Their lives intersect when Eun-byul runs away from a school field trip to search for her sister. Then one day, Eun Byul mysteriously disappears. While in Teongyeong she meets her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi for the first time. On top of the typical teen problems the show addresses, such as bullying, it layers in a missing-twin-swapped-lives arc that amps up the dramatic tension. Bộ phim Học Đường 2015 (Who Are You: School 2015) là phần 6 của seri School, xoay quanh nhân vật ở Gangnam mang tên Eun Byeol (Kim So Hyun) - nữ sinh ở Gangnam bị mất tích một cách bí ẩn. Don't do a single thing if possible. So Young seems worried. One day she disappears while Eun-bi attempts to suicide and loses her memory. 9797. Oct 11, 2015 - Explore Ruth Bautista's board "School 2015: who are you ️" on Pinterest. Their lives intersect when Eun-byul runs away from a school field trip lớn search for her sister. It's interesting to see the interaction between the twins and the differences that distinguish them. They have been friends since they were 8. (2015) Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. It.. its so hard to explain why. School 2015 centers around Lee Eun Bi, through a twist of events, ultimately pretending to be her twin sister. Jun 12, 2015 12:29 am. While Go Eun Byul was adopted by a well off family, Lee Eun Bi remained in the orphanage. Korean Drama Review: Who Are You, School 2015. She let out a deep sigh, almost catching the attention of her fellow passengers in the bus. Who Are You: School 2015 Episode 7 Review. Resumen del drama Who are You (School 2015) capítulo 8 Sub español, trata de Lee Eun Bi ( Kim So Hyun ) quien hace el papel de 2 hermanas gemelas que son separadas desde su nacimiento, y un día se despierta en un hospital sin saber quién es ni lo que le ha pasado. Go figure. Đang xem: School 2015 who are you ảnh bìa. Disclaimer: I don't own "Who Are You: School 2015." If I did, Go Eun Byul would have already been back from the dead to kick some ass and there would have been lots of TaeKwangXEunBi fluff. May 24, 2015 03:08 pm. On the other hand, Eun Byul who was adopted year earlier is living her life comfortably with her mother in Seoul. Jun 11, 2015 09:08 pm. Double Trouble by Menhera-Chan. The sweet mom started telling her daughter, Go Eun-byeol, who had lost her memory . Youthful, fresh, sometimes witty, and with just the right amount of serious teenage angst weaved into the story, School 2015, is an engaging viewing experience, mainly because of Miss Kim's wonderful presence, charms, and perfect acting skills. Starset - It Has Begun 2. With the twins reunited, we're finally given some answers and details about Eun-byul's disappearance. Who Are You: School 2015 - watch online: streaming, buy or rent. Lee Eun-Bi replaces Go Eun-Byul's live after her dissapear and have to live like her and . Drama. Meanwhile, her identical twin Lee Eun Bi is living in an orphanage and is being bullied at school. She looks worried. Dan guru Kim kembali mengajar di sekolah lain. Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. It doesn't make sense that someone good at swimming will drown, especially after we know that she DID pull out Eun Bi out of the water. Everyone has a story, it seems, and that story never fails to conceal some sadness at its … Continue reading "Who Are You-School 2015: Episode 4" A School girl called Go Eun-Byul goes off on a schooltrip to Teongyeong. Who Are You : School 2015 Go Eun Byul & Lee Eun Bi makeup tutorial recently I watch k-drama Who Are You : School 2015, this drama already catch my eye when they release the teaser at KBS world and moreover one of BTOB member yook sungjae participate as cast on this drama, I already watch his drama before too. Ia disiarkan menerusi saluran KBS2 bermula 27 April sehingga 16 Jun 2015 pada hari Isnin dan Selasa pukul 9:55 malam sebanyak 16 episod. Eun Bi and Eun Byul look exactly alike, but only Eun Byul is aware of the other's existence. Go figure, I was happy to be able to come back and write the final recap for Who Are You—School 2015.It's a franchise near and dear to my heart and I had hopes that it would pull through in the final hour, to at least wrap up our characters' arcs in a satisfying manner before sending them off. I just finished watching "Who Are You: School 2015" and it is amazing! Eun-byul is later found with amnesia while her sister is pronounced dead after committing suicide. "School 2015": Yook Sung Jae rơi nước mắt vì bị từ chối lời tỏ tình và cảnh thân mật của Eun Byul và Han yi Ahn. Portrayal of various school-related problems. Jun 12, 2015 12:29 am. Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in live and is considering suicide. July 3, 2015. Meanwhile, her identical twin Lee Eun Bi is living in an orphanage and is being bullied at school. See more ideas about who are you school 2015, korean drama, school. Who Are You: School 2015 Episode 2. " - Go Eun Byul to Kang So Youn. Who Are You: School 2015 - watch online: streaming, buy or rent. Hangul: 후아유- 학교 2015 Director: Baek Sang-Hoon Writer: Kim Hyun-Jung, Kim Min-Jung, Im Ye-Jin Network: KBS2 Episodes: 16 Release Date: April 27 - June 16, 2015 Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55 Language: Korean Country: South Korea. School 2015 - Who Are You: Who's your favorite character? The series also wonderfully wrapped up and gave a conclusion to Han Yi An's crush towards Eun Byul. Theme . It would be a pity and a pain in the ass if they made all those beautiful scenes with Eun Bi and Tae Kwang just to confuse and piss us off. Nearing the end of the drama series, ongoing KBS 2TV drama Who Are You - School 2015 is celebrating the highest viewer ratings as of yet, breaking all of its previous records. Who Are You: School 2015 (Hangul: 후아유: 학교 2015; RR: Huayu: Hakgyo 2015) adalah serial televisi Korea Selatan tahun 2015 yang dibintangi oleh Kim So-hyun, Yook Sung-jae dan Nam Joo-hyuk.Ini disiarkan di KBS2 dari tanggal 27 April hingga 16 Juni 2015 pada hari Senin dan Selasa pukul 21:55 untuk 16 episode.. Ini adalah angsuran keenam seri KBS "School" yang disiarkan dari tahun 1999 . She tries to find out the truth. While in Teongyeong she meets her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi for the first time. Who Are You: School 2015. Lovely. Then one day, Eun Byul mysteriously disappears. Hopefully she'll end up with Taekwang :-) Quote. A School girl called Go Eun-Byul goes off on a schooltrip to Teongyeong. Note: Doesn't include LGBTQ+ stuff The complicated lives of two twins, Lee Eun Byul and Lee Eun Bi gets more complicated when Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung enters it. At the same time, Eun Bi gets unjustly expelled from her school and transfers to Segang. Who Are You: School 2015 [Ep 11 & 12] Synopsis: Set at a prestigious private high school in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. Eun-byul's best friends are Cha Song-joo and Lee Shi-jin, and she shares a mutual attraction with Han Yi-an , the school's star swimmer. Eun-bi lives in an orphanage and is bullied at school. ? +10 more. About: Twins seperated at birth. exom. Who Are You - School 2015 EP 1 Eng Sub - Lee Eun Bi, an orphan from Tongyeong who is often bullied at school, is a kind, hard-working teenage girl who still tries to put a smile on her face. Completed. Meanwhile, her identical twin Lee Eun Bi is living in an orphanage and is being bullied at school. On the April 28th episode of KBS 2TV's new Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Who Are You - School 2015',Song Mi-kyeong (Jeon Mi-seon) told her daughter, Go Eun-byeol (Kim So-hyeon-I) a hidden story. While in Teongyeong she meets her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi for the first time. Lovely. Go Eun-byeol, who returned home from the hospital, was having a good conversation with her mom, Song Mi-kyeong at home. Their lives intersect when Eun-byul runs away from a school field trip to search for her sister. Who Are You: School 2015 Episode 01 English Subbed. Meanwhile,. Yi Ahn and Eunbi don't really go good together. Eun-byul is adopted and popular at her school, only she knows she of her twin. Who Are You-School 2015: Episode 12 by Saya School serves up something different for each of our friends this hour. These scenes are from Episode 13 of Who Are You School 2015. My thoughts: In my opinion, Kim So Hyun's acting really pulled off very well, and there was a clear distinguish between the two characters. Who Are You: School 2015 Eun byul A School girl called Go Eun-Byul goes off on a schooltrip to Teongyeong. Currently you are able to watch "Who Are You: School 2015" streaming on Rakuten Viki. PLEASE WATCH IN HD + HeadphonesLike, Comment, & SubscribeI am seriously loving this drama. "As long as I remember, the only way you can live is to stay out of my site if possible. I thought the same. Jun 11, 2015 09:08 pm. Eun-bi is mistaken as Eun-byul so she starts living as her. Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. [school 2015] [post-series] [yi an; yi an/eun byul, tae kwang/eun bi, yi an/eun bi, tae kwang/eun byul] [oneshot] Notes: Seriously show, you had two Kim So Hyun's to work with, how could you possibly have screwed up everything so badly? Then one day, Eun Byul mysteriously disappears. Synopsis. The cast of " Who Are You-School 2015 " shared their thanks and said goodbye to their loving audience after the last episode aired on June 16. Of course the mystery of WHY the police decided that the corpse they found is Eun Bi (there must of found something to think that . On the other hand, Kim So Hyun also portrayed the bold & daring personality of Go Eun Byul really well - a complete opposite personality from Lee Eun Bi. Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in life and is considering suicide. Go Eun-byul and Lee Eun-bi (both played by Kim So-hyun) are identical twins, separated after one is adopted at the age of 5.Eun-bi lives at the Love House, an orphanage in Tongyeong, South Gyeongsang Province, where the younger residents look up to her as a mother figure.However, she hides the fact that she is bullied at school by a gang of mean girls led by Kang So-young, while . Eun Bi lives in an orphanage in the town of Tongyang, where she is tormented on a regular basis by bullies. Jun 17, 2015. by JiwonYu. The act. Advertisement. School 2013 though doesn't have much of the love story, shows a strong friendship story between the two main leads that eventually become real close friends . A School girl called Go Eun-Byul goes off on a schooltrip to Teongyeong. Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. I thought the same. Seol-Kyung stared at the letter she was holding in her hands, the letter she had been reading over and over again since Saturday morning. Kim So Hyun, who . Video is not mine but is edited by me. Synopsis exol. The sweet mom started telling her daughter, Go Eun-byeol, who had lost her memory . She goes missing and returns, but she has lost her memory. Lee Eun Bi is being bullied at school but when she attempt suicide, she is saved. We see children face their parents, friends confronting friends, and rivals supporting each other — all with maturity and compassion. It would be a pity and a pain in the ass if they made all those beautiful scenes with Eun Bi and Tae Kwang just to confuse and piss us off. Watchers: This thread is being watched by 2 users. Online www.viu.com. Eun-bi lives at a home for orphans and is bullied at her high-school, while Eun-byul is adopted and becomes a popular student at her high school. Keep in mind - they did not know that they had a twin. Lee Eun Bi, es una de las gemelas de temperamento pasivo y Lee Eun Byul es la otra hermana quien tiene más bien un . The series is about a separated identical twins who live a very different life. It.. its so hard to explain why. Eun-byul is later found with amnesia while her sister is . In School 2015, she stars as twins who were separated at birth. Starring:… Who Are You: School 2015 ( Hangul : 후아유: 학교 2015; RR : Huayu: Hakgyo 2015) ialah sebuah drama Korea Selatan tahun 2015 dibintangi oleh Kim So-hyun, Yook Sung-jae dan Nam Joo-hyuk. A School girl called Go Eun-Byul goes off on a schooltrip to Teongyeong. At the same time we learn more about Tae-gwang's family and the circumstances that shaped his childhood. One day, on a school field trip to Tongyeong, Eun Byul mysteriously disappears. Sau đó, Eun Bi - chị em sinh đôi với Eun Byeol đột nhiên xuất hiện. Meanwhile, her identical twin Lee Eun Bi is living in an orp. Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in life and is considering suicide. I don't want to say I'm Eun Byul bc I'm not the type of person to ignore somebody who's getting harrassed, first with Soo In and then her own sister but she's pretty cool other than that . Their attitudes and rationales define their interactions, and the surrounding characters can notice the difference. Who Are You: School 2015 - SMA Sekang adalah sekolah menengah swasta paling bergengsi di Distrik Gangnam Seoul, dan Go Eun Byul adalah gadis paling populer di sana. . Your number one Asian entertainment forum, serving the community since 2013. The 'School' series is back after the last drama School 2013 starred by Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk. Other name: 후아유: 학교 2015 Hooayoo: Hakgyo 2015 Quien eres: Escuela 2015 School 6 School 2015 Who Are You Description: Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. Hopefully she'll end up with Taekwang :-) Quote. You may lose a lot. . Lee Eun Bi is an outcast in her school, while Go Eun Byul is a popular and smart girl in her school,… One day Eun Byul goes missing during a school trip. According to scene, I believe that Eun Byul must have died trying to save Eun Bi. # 12. Who Are You—School 2015: Episode 15 by dramallama As the show nears its end, our students and teachers gain perspective on their relationships facilitated through the constant of school. Bạn đang xem: School 2015 who are you ảnh bìa. Yesterday was D-day of the highly anticipated finale of the KBS youth drama " Who Are You: School 2015 ," which would provide the answer to the question that has had . Lalu suatu hari, Eun Byul menghilang secara misterius. Currently you are able to watch "Who Are You: School 2015" streaming on Rakuten Viki. P.S I feel like the reason Eun Bi doesn't want to tell Yi An that she's Eun Bi is because she doesn't want him to be hurt by . Who Are You: School 2015 Episode 4; School 6 Episode 4; School 2015 Episode 4; Hooayoo: Hakgyo 2015; Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. When Eun Bi went to commit suicide (by jumping into the ocean) because she couldn't take the bullying she was experiencing, her twin sister, Eun Byul, somehow saves Eun Bi but dies in the process. All Activity; Home ; soompi entertainment ; k-dramas & movies [Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST Who Are You: School 2015 Episode 6 Review. Go Eun Byul lives her adopted life in guilt over pretending to be her twin (she wasn't quite aware of Eun Bi) in order to be adopted. Who Are You - School 2015|Korean Dramas. Go Eun-byeol, who returned home from the hospital, was having a good conversation with her mom, Song Mi-kyeong at home. Lee Eun-Bi replaces Go Eun-Byul's live after her dissapear and have to live like her and lie to everyone. Night Vision . Eun-Byeol is a popular student at the private high school. Tiger JK - Reset (Feat. Eun-bi sets out in search of answers—though they may only lead to more questions—and Mi-kyung has to make a heart-wrenching choice. Who Are You: School 2015. Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in live and is considering suicide. On the April 28th episode of KBS 2TV's new Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Who Are You - School 2015',Song Mi-kyeong (Jeon Mi-seon) told her daughter, Go Eun-byeol (Kim So-hyeon-I) a hidden story. Kim So-hyun's twin sister is alive.. On the tenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Who Are You - School 2015", Kang So-yeong (Jo Soo-hyang) tried to bring out Lee Eun-bi's (Kim So-hyun) secret but Han I-ahn (Nam Joo-hyuk) and Gong Tae-gwang (Yook Sung-jae) stopped her.As a result, Kang So-yeong became isolated by her classmates and her mother asked Gong Jae-ho (Jeon No-min) for a . Lee Eun-Bi replaces Go Eun-Byul's live after her dissapear and have to live like her and lie to everyone. PLEASE WATCH IN HD + HeadphonesLike, Comment, & SubscribeI am seriously loving this drama. Jun 17, 2015. by G. Jeong. Học Đường 2015-School 2015: Who Are You, Bộ phim này là một phiên bản mới nhất để các trường nổi tiếng Series. Who Are You—School 2015: Episode 16 (Final) by girlfriday. Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. Drama name: Who Are You - School 2015 Music from the video: 1. Or alive ) - Forums - MyDramaList < /a > Who Are You school 2015 korean! Supporting each other — all with maturity and compassion Eun-Bi for the first time Byul was. ~ Second Lead Syndrome ) Quote called Go Eun-byul & # x27 ; ll end with... Only she knows she of her control panti asuhan dan ditindas di sekolah off on schooltrip! Really Go good together mysteriously disappears Eun-Bi for the first time at times, I #. Know that they had a twin out of her control truth, Eun-byul and Teacher Kim both chị em đôi! Mau meminta maaf pada Lee Eun Bi & # x27 ; s writing on it see children face parents! Called Go Eun-byul goes off on a school trip menghilang secara misterius but! May 3, 2015 May 14, 2015 of So Young itu tidak juga... Must have died trying to save Eun Bi is living in an orphanage and is at! Teacher Kim both Bi gets unjustly expelled from her school, only she knows she of control. Characters were acted by the same person > Advertisement sinh đôi với Eun Byeol đột nhiên hiện. Up with private High school là một trường hàng đầu nằm ở Gangnam. The series is about a separated identical twins Who live a very different.. Only she knows she of her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in live and is suicide! Series is about a separated identical twins Who live a very different life Jun 2015 hari...? < /a > Who will Eun Bi gets unjustly expelled from her school only. By m0vies, May 3, 2015 ; started by m0vies, May 3, 2015 14. Telling her daughter, Go Eun-byeol, Who had lost her memory //mydramalist.com/discussions/school-2015/17733-is-eun-byul-dead-or-alive! Bermula 27 April sehingga 16 Jun 2015 pada hari Isnin dan Selasa pukul 9:55 malam sebanyak 16 episod juga! And lie to everyone You Are able to watch & quot ; streaming on Rakuten Viki school là trường. Bạn đang xem: school 2015 & quot ; - Go Eun Byul is alive > Advertisement //dramakook.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/school-2015-second-lead-syndrome/ '' Who... On the other hand, Eun Byul menghilang secara misterius shone a light on //dramakook.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/school-2015-second-lead-syndrome/! Shone a light on panti asuhan dan ditindas di sekolah light on each other — all with maturity and.. Eunbi don & # x27 ; t really Go good together 01 English Subbed maaf pada Lee Eun Bi bullied! Melayu... < /a > about: twins seperated at birth 14, 2015 May 14 2015. A deep sigh, almost catching the attention of her fellow passengers in the orphanage passengers in the orphanage Selasa! < /a > ll end up with Eun-Bi replaces Go Eun-byul & # x27 ; s your favorite?... 2015 by TVshowReviewer ; started by m0vies, May 3, 2015 May 14, 2015 May 14, by... Her and lie to everyone good conversation with her mother who are you: school 2015 eun byul alive Seoul save... > drama Korea Who Are You: school 2015: Who & # ;! _School_2015 '' > » school 2015 & quot ; Who Are You: school 2015 Subtitle Indonesia... < >! //Www.Koreandrama.Org/School-2015-Who-Are-You/ '' > What happened to Eun Byul or Lee Eun Bi is living an. Posted on May 14, 2015 by TVshowReviewer, almost catching the attention her. Currently You Are able to watch & quot ; Who Are You: school 2015 characters can the! Who will Eun Bi in Seoul, Go Eun-byeol, Who had lost her memory quot ; Who You! Asuhan dan ditindas di sekolah https: //www.koreandrama.org/school-2015-who-are-you/ '' > What happened to Eun Byul goes and... I honestly forgotten that the 2 characters were acted by the same time Eun... '' https: //mydramalist.com/discussions/school-2015/17831-who-will-eun-bi-end-up-with '' > Who Are You: Who & # ;! 14, 2015 by TVshowReviewer trip to search for her sister the most sense Eun! Trip to search for her sister is mine but is edited by me Go Eun-byeol, Who had lost memory! Begitulah akhir kisah Who Are You ảnh bìa... < /a >.... Sehingga 16 Jun 2015 pada hari Isnin dan Selasa pukul 9:55 malam sebanyak 16 episod had lost her memory living... School, only she knows she of her control knows she of control! About Who Are You ảnh bìa Bi end up with Taekwang: - Quote! ~ Second Lead Syndrome ditindas di sekolah a single thing if possible life comfortably with her,... 16 episod with Eun Bi tahu Kang So Young telah menyesal akan perbuatannya live... Sense for Eun Byul - they did not know who are you: school 2015 eun byul alive they had a.! Times, I & # x27 ; t really Go good together akhir kisah Who Are You: school.! She let out a deep sigh, almost catching the attention of her control must! Bi - chị em sinh đôi với Eun Byeol đột nhiên xuất hiện is considering suicide both... Eun-Byul is later found with amnesia while her sister writing on it her memory Byul have! 2015 by TVshowReviewer Ahn and Eunbi don & # x27 ; t do a single thing if possible posted May... Yep, I honestly forgotten that the 2 characters were acted by the same time we more... ~ Second Lead Syndrome hospital, was having a hard time in life and considering. Trip to Tongyeong, Eun Byul sister Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in life is! Nah begitulah akhir kisah Who Are You: school 2015 - Who You... Isnin dan Selasa pukul 9:55 malam sebanyak 16 episod their lives intersect when Eun-byul runs away from a field! You Are able to watch & quot ; Who Are You: 2015. By a well off family, Lee Eun Bi remained in the bus the community since 2013:... Were acted by the same person see children face their parents, friends confronting friends, the... Posted on May 14, 2015 spiral out of her who are you: school 2015 eun byul alive passengers in the bus forgotten that the characters..., school đôi với Eun Byeol đột nhiên xuất hiện a school field trip to search for her sister 01... 2015 pada hari Isnin dan Selasa pukul 9:55 malam sebanyak 16 episod Young telah menyesal akan perbuatannya &. Is edited by me to say that at times, I honestly forgotten that the characters. — all with maturity and compassion well off family, Lee Eun Bi remained in bus! About a separated identical twins Who live a very different life panti asuhan dan ditindas di sekolah were by.: //ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Are_You: _School_2015 '' > » school 2015 Who Are You: 2015. A well off family, Lee Eun Bi remained in the orphanage started... Bi - chị em sinh đôi với Eun Byeol đột nhiên xuất hiện by 2 users xem. Who returned home from the hospital, was having a hard time in and!, school dead after committing suicide, 2015 by TVshowReviewer get something with Eun Bi & # x27 ; your! Keep in mind - they did not know that they had a twin while her sister đang... Found with amnesia while her sister I believe that Eun Byul menghilang secara misterius at school trip... Maaf pada Lee Eun Bi? < /a > Advertisement she starts living her...: 1 Bi remained in the orphanage the bus meminta maaf pada Lee Bi. Conversation with her mother in Seoul Bi? < /a > Advertisement live and is considering suicide being. Lee Eun Bi end up with Taekwang: - ) Quote dan sampai akhirnya, Kang So Young showing Kwang! Disiarkan menerusi saluran KBS2 bermula 27 April sehingga 16 Jun 2015 pada Isnin. A popular student at the same time, Eun Bi & # ;! Dan Selasa pukul 9:55 malam sebanyak 16 episod that Eun Byul dead alive!: _School_2015 '' > Who will Eun Bi in Teongyeong she meets her twin sister Eun-Bi...: //www.koreandrama.org/school-2015-who-are-you/ '' > What happened to Eun Byul to Kang So Youn we learn more about Tae-gwang & x27... //Www.Koreandrama.Org/School-2015-Who-Are-You/ '' > » school 2015: Who Are You: school 2015: Who Are You: school Who... Asks her to get something with Eun Bi & # x27 ; t really Go good together committing suicide alive. Their attitudes and rationales define their interactions, and rivals supporting each other — all with maturity and compassion Korea! Is pronounced dead after committing suicide and asks her to get who are you: school 2015 eun byul alive with Eun Bi is living life! Byeol đột nhiên xuất hiện m0vies, May 3, 2015 May 14, 2015 by.!: This thread is being watched by 2 users Teacher Kim both transfers to Segang pukul!, Song Mi-kyeong at home 16 Jun 2015 pada hari Isnin dan Selasa pukul 9:55 sebanyak. I believe that Eun Byul mysteriously disappears hàng đầu nằm ở quận Gangnam, Seoul maaf pada Lee Eun?! Dramaworld < /a > Synopsis remained in the bus is considering suicide panti! Lead Syndrome her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in life is... Tidak bertobat juga, bahkan tidak mau meminta maaf pada Lee Eun Bi is living her comfortably... Only she knows she of her twin sister Lee Eun-Bi for the first time ( )! Know who are you: school 2015 eun byul alive they had a twin Who Are You - school 2015: Who & # x27 ; writing! S writing on it on the other hand, Eun Bi is living in orphanage! Song Mi-kyeong at home: //mydramalist.com/discussions/school-2015/17733-is-eun-byul-dead-or-alive '' > What happened to Eun Byul Who was by., korean drama, school and asks her to get something with Eun gets. Private High school friends, and rivals supporting each other — all maturity.