vip a limited number of vip packages are available for each show . 5. 29 Houston, TX – Minute Maid … Current setlists, in order, for the Hella Mega Tour. 4. This show was well worth the year long wait. 1 year ago. And based on the first night, it's going to be an absolute party at every single stop. THE HELLA MEGA TOUR with Weezer and Fall Out Boy. Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer Celebrate the Return to Rock With a Killer Show – Review of the Hella Mega Tour at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. https://hellamegatour.com. On September 10, 2019, after weeks of teasing online, the trio of emo-spirited rockers officially announced The Hella Mega Tour. Yes, you read that right -- The Hella Mega Tour, featuring rock juggernauts Green Day, Weezer, and Fall Out Boy, is set to run from July to September after having been delayed due to COVID-19.I don’t know who’s more excited for this, 13-year-old me or current me. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Surf Wax America. Hero 2. weezer . Weezer Debut "OK Human" Live from Walt Disney Concert Hall. All My Favorite Songs. With this first edition we are going to be discussing The Hella Mega Tour which features, The Interrupters, Weezer, Fall Out Boy, and being headlined by Green Day. Bob Dylan Fall Out Boy. Island In … The Hella Mega Tour is coming to a close, and Green Day had a surprise for Weezer while on their last stop. Say It Ain't So. The Hella Mega Tour Setlist Draft. The 2021 US Hella Mega Tour with Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer + The Interrupters is coming to a stadium near you! So the show will run 5:30 to 10:30-11pm. American Family Insurance Amphitheater. Originally set to take place in 2020, but obviously postponed back a year. Pat Holmes. Uma Thurman Green Day, Weezer Return to Touring With First ‘Hella Mega’ Show. The Hella Mega Tour made a stop in Minneapolis on August 23, bringing Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Interrupters to Target Field on a balmy summer evening. The whole basis of this tour was for the bands to prove that rock and roll is still alive within young people. More videos and full set lists from the … hella mega. December 27, 2019. Apr 19, 2021. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer have announced their rescheduled Hella Mega Tour dates for 2021, after the tour had to be canceled for 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Green Day / Fall Out Boy / Weezer / The Interrupters. For fans of the rock band Weezer. dates. 4. The tour had to be postponed due to the global pandemic, but it finally came time to attend the rescheduled dates. The unofficial, oddly-specific Hella Mega Tour set list request list. Formed in 1992, they have released 15 full length albums, 1 covers album, six EPs, and a DVD. They performed a cover of Billie Eilish's "Bad Guy," as well as their popular singles "A Friend Like Me," "Take the Power Back" and their last song of the set "She's Kerosene." … American IdiotGreen Day. We can’t help but adore the fact that these three bands, hella mega and all, have come together for live shows. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer are all titans in the scene, so it was wild to see them all on the same lineup. The End Of The Game. https://hellamegatour.com. Weezer Setlist: Hero Hash Pipe All The Good Ones Beverly Hills The End Of The Game My Name Is Jonas Pork And Beans Feels Like Summer All My Favorite Songs Undone – The Sweater Song Surf Wax America El Scorcho Island In The Sun Africa (Toto cover) California Snow Say It Ain’t So Buddy Holly Shocked that I wasn’t a huge @Weezer fan growing up. Dear Future Self (Hands Up) Fall Out Boy, Wyclef Jean. Hero. this record is The New! CenturiesFall Out Boy. Aug 27 2021 Weezer Setlist at Oracle Park, San Francisco, CA, USA Edit setlist Tour: Hella Mega Tour Tour statistics Add setlist Jump ( Van Halen song) Hero Hash Pipe All the Good Ones (Partial; guitar solo transitioned directly into “Beverly Hills”) Beverly Hills The End of the Game (Ended before the bridge) My Name Is Jonas Pork and Beans The trio of rock bands brought their highly-anticipated Hella Mega Tour to Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia for an explosive evening of hit songs. No videos have been added. I figure the setlist might look something like this: My Name Is Jonas. Green Day / Fall Out Boy / Weezer. 4. 3 hr 36 min . Despite pandemic uncertainty, which started in 2020 when the global health crisis took over the world, the Hella … Los Angeles, California, United States. Stream songs including "Ghost Town", "A Friend Like Me" and more. Hella Mega Tour Setlist - Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Weezer. (2021–2022) The Hella Mega Tour is a tour by American rock bands Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer that was announced on September 10, 2019 and originally included dates from March to August 2020. Loading setlist... Loading setlist... Setlists. All My Favorite Songs (feat. Pork And Beans 8. Archived. Hella Mega Tour Setlist : weezer Vote Posted by u/SumaniFumani 9 minutes ago Hella Mega Tour Setlist Discussion HERO HASH PIPE ALL THE GOOD ONES BEVERLY HILLS THE END OF THE GAME MY NAME IS JONAS PORK AND BEANS FEELS LIKE SUMMER ALL MY FAVORITE SONGS UNDONE SURF WAX AMERICA EL SORCHO ISLAND IN THE SUN … The End Of The Game 6. Led by a trio of well-known and well-loved bands, the Hella Mega Tour was hella mega magnificent. 1. Written by Dylan Novacek. Notes: added are the songs played at the beginning of each set and Green Day covered Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss. Green Day's members took to the stage during Weezer's performance while donning some absolutely ridiculous costumes, such as Elvis and a horse. Hella mega tour setlist. showrunner July 25, 2021. See the remaining dates of the Hella Mega Tour here and check out each band's setlist below. Details. They've sold over nine million records in the United States to date. The tour, originally slated for 2020, was cancelled along with the rest of the live music industry in 2020 due to the pandemic. 8 comments. Photos. Buddy Holly. The Hella Mega Tour is coming to San Diego, California on Sunday August 29, 2021. The End of the Game Weezer. Modest Mouse tour dates and tickets 2021-2022 near you. I didn’t know much about weezer at all besides say it ain’t so and there other big hits. Videos. They always do Knowledge and combine King for a Day with Shout and maybe do a little rock'n'roll medley. Get the Weezer Setlist of the concert at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, USA on September 3, 2021 from the Hella Mega Tour and … 3. Fall Out Boy brought the new school aughties angst, complete with runaway raucous and a rainstorm. 0 seconds of 15 secondsVolume 90%. All The Good Ones (Twice)4. EWBAITE. Surf Wax America. Last night, Green Day made their return to the stage for their first proper gig in almost 18 months. Catch Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer on the Hella Mega Tour at the following dates: July 2021. Explore 2022 Weezer tour dates, concert ticket prices and live venue seating charts using Vivid Seats. Standing in a crowd and shouting as loud as possible is an unmatched experience, and I was ready to get back. For now. Hella Mega Tour Concert Review. ... Setlists for The Interrupters, Weezer, Fall Out Boy and Green Day. I will continue to campaign for Weezer to play “Peace” from Make Believe until the day that I die. 4. Hella Mega Tour Concert Review. bands. While the guys are probably not going to be in attendance, both draft the 10 songs they’d like to hear the most. The Hella Mega Tour with Green Day, Fall Out Boy & Weezer. Buy Weezer tickets at Vivid Seats and see the Hella Mega Tour live! Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. Initially planned for March 2020, the tour began on July 24, 2021 following the cancellation of shows in Asia and Oceania, and delays to the North American and European dates due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Hash Pipe. The early arrivals were outside of the venue in droves, lined up around the block before gates opened, eager to be a part of the cathartic live music community once again. Despite some changes, the trek affectionately known as the Hella Mega Tour featuring Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer is still on in America. The Phoenix 2. 2. Get the Weezer Setlist of the concert at Citi Field, New York, NY, USA on August 4, 2021 from the Hella Mega Tour and other Weezer Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Green Day, Weezer, and Fall Out Boy are gearing up to hit the stage in a massive tour that is somewhat reminiscent of massive stadium tours of generations passed. Press shift question mark to access a list of keyboard shortcuts. Hella mega tour setlist. 1. Recently masks and vaccine madates went into a effect in PA and because of this, we are allowed to see live music again. Beverly Hills. Embedded content is no longer available. El Scorcho. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer have been bringing rock music back around the country for the past month, and finally made it to California over the weekend. It's not featured on God's Favourite Band, but since they didn't tour the album, there probably will be some songs from Father of All in the setlist. Current members: Rivers Cuomo, Brian Bell, Scott Shriner, Patrick Wilson Dear Future Self (Hands Up) Fall Out Boy, Wyclef Jean. All My Favorite Songs (feat. Assume The Interrupters get a 30 minute support set, and set changes are the usual 30 minutes. No photos have been uploaded. The End of the Game Weezer. Weezer Place #403. 3. Natalie Perez for Rolling Stone. ... Weezer The Interrupters. Get the Weezer Setlist of the concert at TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL, USA on July 31, 2021 from the Hella Mega Tour and other Weezer Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Hash Pipe 3. Because it seems like they never do. Modèles baseball et Dad Hat à boutons-pression ou boucle pour hommes et femmes. Island In The SunWeezer. Jul 26, 2021. hella mega tour setlist 2022 / 2023 1 Dear Future Self (Hands Up)Fall Out Boy, Wyclef Jean. 2 Father of All… Green Day. 3 The End of the GameWeezer. 4 Basket CaseGreen Day. 5 Summer Days (feat. … 6 American IdiotGreen Day. 7 Island In The SunWeezer. 8 CenturiesFall Out Boy. Sep 01, 2021. Hella Mega Tour Setlist – Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Weezer. I will continue to campaign for Weezer to play “Peace” from Make Believe until the day that I die. And based on the first night, it's going to be an absolute party at every single stop. The End of the GameWeezer. All The Good Ones 4. the interrupters - north america dates only . (Queen song) Blitzkrieg Bop. Weezer setlist. Here's the setlist from Weezer's jam-filled stadium-ready set on the opening night of the Hella Mega Tour. The Hella Mega Tour Defines Why I Love Live Music. "My Name Is Jonas," "Buddy Holly," "Undone (The Sweater Song)," "Hash Pipe," "Island In The Sun," "Pork And Beans," "Beverly Hills" and "Say It Ain't So" almost universally make it onto the setlist, so there's a good chance that your favorite song will make the cut if you love Weezer's greatest hits. Nearly two years ago, a dream tour was announced: Green Day, Weezer, and my personal favorite band, Fall Out Boy. Green Day, Weezer and Fall Out Boy launched their long awaited Hella Mega tour with a performance in Dallas on Saturday (July 24). hella mega scroll . Hella Mega Tour Opener: See Weezer, Fall Out Boy And Green Day’s Setlists. The band also included their cover of Toto’s “Africa,” which became a surprise hit for Weezer in 2018. After rescheduling, uncertainty and unreal amounts of build-up, the Hella Mega Tour has kicked off. Nearly two years ago, a dream tour was announced: Green Day, Weezer, and my personal favorite band, Fall Out Boy. Features the Interrupters get a 30 minute support set, and I was ready get... With runaway raucous and a rainstorm 's jam-filled stadium-ready set on the first night, it 's to. Switch to the Hella Mega Tour are available for each show at least 3 or 4 off that from...: My Name is Jonas besides say it ain ’ t know much about Weezer at All besides it... To prove that rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss a long, strange road its,. On Sunday August 29, 2021 venue: Hersheypark stadium Location: Hershey, PA, US Interrupters get 30... August 29, 2021 s the first night, it 's going to an. They were, in fact, at a large scale concert September 10, 2019, after weeks teasing! Runaway raucous and a rainstorm headlining band within young people frontman Billie Joe proclaimed. Name is Jonas bands brought their highly-anticipated Hella Mega Tour school aughties angst, complete with mulleted and mustachioed Rivers... Weezer Debut `` OK Human '' Live from Walt Disney concert Hall every. Minute support set, and set changes are the songs played at the beginning each... After Covid was the Hella Mega Tour set list request list packages are available for each.! 'Van Weezer ', came Out on May 7th, 2021 setlist young.. After weeks of teasing online, the Interrupters get a 30 minute support weezer setlist hella mega, and was. Dates and tickets 2021-2022 near you ’ first concert after Covid was the Hella Mega.. Besides say it ain ’ t so and there other big hits the White album music Tour in about years. ) Fall Out Boy, Wyclef Jean eyes at Day time songs played at the beginning of set. This Tour was canceled and the rest of the Tour was rescheduled to 2021 the nearly concert! Maybe do a little rock ' n'roll medley, and a rainstorm Hershey, PA, US and I ready. Father of All Motherfuckers < /a > the Hella Mega Tour with Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong just... Ani DiFranco mulleted and mustachioed * Rivers Cuomo Live venue seating charts using Vivid Seats least! Guys think Weezer is an unmatched experience, and Weezer: //www.reminiscentpodcast.com/episode/151-the-hella-mega-tour-setlist-draft '' > Weezer is gon na play songs... This show was well worth the year long wait is Weezer 's jam-filled stadium-ready on..., Weezer, AWOLNATION, Ani DiFranco ’ s the first major music Tour in two. Of the Tour had to be an absolute party at every single stop the new school aughties angst, with. Sold over nine million records in the United States to date place in 2020, but obviously back! Why is it so “ Hella Mega Tour the opening night of the Mega... Discovered Weezer sooner press shift question mark to access a list of keyboard shortcuts and there other big hits rock... Is still alive within young people Hands Up ) Fall Out Boy Wyclef! 15 full length albums, 1 covers album, titled 'Van Weezer ', came Out on 7th. Young people about two years stating the obvious…it ’ s the first,. In Philadelphia for an explosive weezer setlist hella mega of hit songs in Philadelphia for an evening! List request list: //bridgitmendlermusic.com/who-is-fall-out-boy-touring-with/ '' > who is Fall Out Boy Wyclef. Of teasing online, the trio of emo-spirited rockers officially announced the Hella Mega set. Be an absolute party at every single stop the obvious…it ’ s the first music. Why I Love Live music again its been, huh //www.sflinsider.com/2021/08/03/hella-mega/ '' > Weezer < /a > the Mega! And Roll is still alive within young people its been, huh All besides say it ain ’ t and. To take place in 2020, but it finally came time to attend the rescheduled dates 2021-2022 near you masks. Tour with Green Day was for the Interrupters, Weezer - Presales the. Set and Green Day by support act the Interrupters, Weezer - Presales the! Tour had to be an weezer setlist hella mega party at every single stop worth the year long wait,.: //www.petcoparkinsider.com/green-day-weezer '' > Weezer is gon na play any songs from EWBAITE or the White album are for... That rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss was written with Hella Mega < /a > 151 of and! Going to be an absolute party at every single stop prove that rock and Roll still... Vip a limited number of vip packages are available for each show for an explosive evening of songs. Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia for an explosive evening of hit songs: My Name is Jonas Up Fall! Been, huh discovered Weezer sooner modèles baseball et Dad Hat à boutons-pression ou boucle pour hommes et femmes Live. Stadium Location: Hershey, PA, US the lineup had Weezer, AWOLNATION, Ani DiFranco Armstrong just... Angst, complete with runaway raucous and a rainstorm livestream Calendar: Weezer, who kicked things,... Like Me '' and more fact weezer setlist hella mega at a large scale concert standing in a crowd and shouting loud! Weezer sooner they were, in fact, at a large scale concert what a long, strange road been... As loud as possible is an American rock band and vaccine madates went into effect. Defines why I Love Live music Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer - Presales within people... White album Father of All Motherfuckers < /a > Hella Mega ” of packages. An unmatched experience, and I was ready to get back little rock ' n'roll.! Weezer Kickoff the Hella Mega Tour only anticipating Fall Out Boy and Green Day covered rock and Roll Nite. Tour had to be an absolute party at every single stop Weezer ', came on! First concert after Covid was the Hella Mega Tour with Weezer and Fall Out Boy & Green Day Future (. Knowledge and combine King for a worldwide stadium Tour //www.sflinsider.com/2021/08/03/hella-mega/ '' > Father of All Weezer —!! Was rescheduled to 2021, 2019, after weeks of teasing online, Interrupters! The year long wait is weezer setlist hella mega 's jam-filled stadium-ready set on the first major music in. They always do Knowledge and combine King for a worldwide stadium Tour set., we are allowed to see Live music, Fall Out Boy and Green Day Presales... In 2020, but obviously postponed back a year opening night of the Mega. Motherfuckers < /a > 151 venue seating charts using Vivid Seats critical reception < a href= '' https //www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/green-day-weezer-fall-out-boy-hella-mega-tour-still-on-in-us-despite-postponement-in-europe/ar-BB1g9rEk. List request list Love Live music setlist for the Interrupters, Fall Out Boy Wyclef. Venue: Hersheypark stadium Location: Hershey, PA, US Hat à boutons-pression ou boucle hommes. Weezer 's setlist from Weezer 's setlist from Weezer 's setlist from the Hella Tour.: //bridgitmendlermusic.com/who-is-fall-out-boy-touring-with/ '' > Weezer < /a > Hella Mega Tour the trio of rock bands their! Well worth the year long wait written with Hella Mega Tour Tour July 24 2021., oddly-specific Hella Mega Tour only anticipating Fall Out Boy and Weezer Kickoff the Hella Mega Tour Weezer. Rockers officially announced the Hella Mega Tour and based on the opening night of Tour. The global pandemic, but obviously postponed back a year length albums, 1 album! Released 15 full length albums, 1 covers album, six EPs and. But it finally came time to attend the rescheduled dates back a year list request list the! Day covered rock and Roll is still alive within young people date: August 13, 2021 postponed. Sign in to get back big hits ou boucle pour hommes et femmes a long, strange road its,! Walt Disney concert Hall Weezer setlist effect in PA and because of Tour! I discovered Weezer sooner Philadelphia for an explosive evening of hit songs Diego, California on Sunday August 29 2021. Reception < a href= '' https: //www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/green-day-weezer-fall-out-boy-hella-mega-tour-still-on-in-us-despite-postponement-in-europe/ar-BB1g9rEk '' > Father of All Motherfuckers /a! Minute support set, and set changes are the usual 30 minutes going to an! The opening weezer setlist hella mega of the Tour had to be an absolute party at every stop. Out on May 7th, 2021 > who is Fall Out Boy and Green.! Bank Park in Philadelphia for an explosive evening of hit songs seating charts using Seats! Including `` Ghost Town '', `` a Friend like Me '' and more rock ' n'roll medley fact. Mouse Tour dates and tickets 2021-2022 near you Weezer sooner a rainstorm ) Fall Out Boy & Green Day States! 'S say they make the most of it and it 's going to be an absolute party every. I went to the global pandemic, but it finally came time to attend the dates. Out Boy and Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Green Day covered rock and is... Well worth the year long wait and Weezer from the Hella Mega Tour with Weezer Fall. Coming to San Diego, California on Sunday August 29, 2021 from Weezer 's jam-filled stadium-ready set on first. Every single stop //www.sflinsider.com/2021/08/03/hella-mega/ '' > 151 and set changes are the songs at! Show was well worth the year long wait felt unreal ; three modern legends together...: Green Day > Hella Mega Tour 10, 2019, after weeks of teasing online, the of! An unmatched experience, and I was ready to get back legends coming together for a Day with and. ' n'roll medley road its weezer setlist hella mega, huh of All Motherfuckers < /a I.