Performance pedal covers have that aluminum look with rubber strips to give you great non-slip performance, making even a base Model X look like a performance model. Premium Tesla accessories for your Model Y, Model 3, and Model S/X, including Safe Jack, floor mats, carbon fiber spoilers, Tesla screen protectors, and the top 10 Tesla accessories selected by owners. New For Tesla Model Y 2021 Under Seat Storage Box High Capacity Organizer Case Felt Cloth Drawer Holder Car Interior Accessories $8.61 - $15.32 / Piece 2 Pieces (Min. Tesla Model 3. Free Shipping, Best Prices and Huge Selection of Tesla Model X Car Accessories & Parts! Tessories Custom-fit Camping Mattress for Tesla Model 3. BASENOR Tesla Car Inflatable Air Mattress Portable Camping Bed Cushion for Tesla Model 3 Model Y Model S Model X Accessories Gen 2 BEST SELLERS Autumn and winter overcoat Built in knitting Bottom up black have more cash than can be accounted for sweater A dress Women's wear 2021 new pattern Big size 2012-2020 | Model S/X Performance Pedal Set. As it turns out, the Tesla Model 3 and Model X are pretty fantastic for camping. Tesla Model 3 Interior Accessories. Many amazing premium Tesla accessories have been designed specifically for Model Y, Model 3 and Model S/X. We sell over 300 Accessories to our 60,000 customers worldwide. It aims to reduce the entry price for electric vehicles while not making any compromise on range and performance. An EXPED USA Store exclusive. Call the product experts at (800) 544-8778 1. Premium Tesla Accessories for your Model Y, Model 3, and S/X It also has option withou Tesla Model 3 Model Y Mattress Portable Camping Air Bed Cushion for Tesla Model 3 Model Y Model S Model X Accessories Gen 2 4.2 out of 5 stars 122 $78.99 $ 78 . Outside temp was 21 F and I used the built in camper mode set at 65. Shop EVPartsOnline for All Your EV Parts and Accessories. It used just 32 miles rated range overnight. Our requirements are as follows: 2 independent sleeping areas. View Details. Members. View Details. 99 Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Tesla Model Y's camping versatility makes it the ultimate outdoor machine. The company was established in 2016 and formally launched in 2017. The Dreamcase mattress has an exterior that functions as a case. Main Sleeping Area: 7.8 x 7.8 x 6.5 feet tall, Sleep 3-4 in the tent, plus 2 in your Tesla. How To Sleep In A Tesla Model S Or Model X - CleanTechnica The Inflatable Mattress has been custom-cut specifically for Tesla. USE CODE: KITTY5 to receive $5 off $50 or more. ft. Here's everything we managed to cram into the 5-seater Model Y in order of largest to smallest. We are the leader in the industry since 2013, and each of our our products feature detailed DIY installation videos to making self-installation simple. Camping with Model S: Some tips | Tesla Motors Club Five weeks after the release of DreamCase, Tesla updated the Model S and X with "Camper Mode." Get what you need to compliment your Model 3. Model X 20" Cyberstream Wheel and Winter Tire Package. Environment-friendly material. Buy buy with confidence, no restocking fees and Lifetime Warranties* $80. Also Read: This Guy Spends a Whole Night At -8 Degree Celsius In Tesla Model 3 Using Camp Mode. T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Aftermarket Accessories If we talk about Tesla's electric cars with heat pumps like Tesla Model Y or the 2021 Model 3, you . Quick view. Shop over 500+ new and unique Tesla Model X accessories at The EV Shop. Order) Shop now. Anti-theft nuts for Tesla Model 3 , Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X . T Sportline - Tesla Model S, Model 3, Model X & Model Y Aftermarket Accessories. View Details. Comes with a mattress's cover (fitted sheet) BASENOR Tesla Car Inflatable Air Mattress Portable Camping ... satin black. Topfit Customized Car Floor Mat for Tesla Model X 6 Seat ... Tesla Wheels, Carbon Fiber Body Kits, Custom Interiors, Suspension, Floor Mats, Lighting, Apparel. $3,250. First, it's worth noting that while Teslarati receives an . The kit includes two LED lights, two extension cords, a screwdriver and a remote control to control the color. Tesla Sales & Future of Tesla Discussion with Ride the Lightning, Starman, & EVANNEX Tesla's Q3 Deliveries (241,300) Just 1,300 (0.5%) More Than My April Forecast (240,000) CleanTechnica.TV . Made of thickened high-quality PVC and Flocking, Skin-friendly. It aims to reduce the entry price for electric vehicles while not making any compromise on range and performance. Buy buy with confidence, no restocking fees and Lifetime Warranties* Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. The first car camping mattress designed specifically for Tesla Model 3. 32.8k. Selling Accessories Model Y (Orange County,CA) Close. newest model y items exterior accessories interior accessories noise reduction kits center console upgrades dashboard upgrades spoilers diffusers & side skirts steering wheels & accesories wheel accessories paint and surface protection trunk & frunk accessories floor mats lighting upgrades key fob covers ce Made from insulated materials to keep things cold. We sell over 300 Accessories to our 60,000 customers worldwide. Sunshades with Blackout Screen for Model 3 or Y $69.99. Mobile Connector Wall Mount & Cable Organizer $25 USD $29 USD. All about the Tesla Model Y, to complete Tesla's S-3-X-Y lineup. And he had some special Tesla Model X photos he wanted to share with me from his homeland. The Tesla Model Y is rated with a max cargo space of 68 cu. 10 Must have Tesla Accessories. Delivered in kit with 4 nuts, the key and the 4 black nut covers. We are looking for a camping trailer. 2012-2020 | Model S Rear Liftgate Sunshade. Upgrade your Model X with ambient lighting upgrades, phone holders, screen protectors, floor mats, frunk & trunk organizers, seat covers, sunshades, replacement parts, and so much more. Learn More. Your one stop shop for all the best Tesla accessories: USB and SSD drives, hubs, wireless chargers, floor mats, and much more. The door and ceiling of tent . If you need some privacy or trying to block some sun rays in your Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model X, or Tesla Model Y these side curtain shades are for you! Delivered in kit with 4 nuts, the key and the 4 black nut covers my! Have been designed specifically to fit Tesla Model Y 3/Y $ 25 USD $ 29.. And I used the built in managed to cram into the 5-seater Y... The color and 3... < /a > View Details kit includes two lights. Exterior, interior, key Holders, and more > Amazon.com: X... Code: KITTY5 to receive $ 5 off $ 50 or more kit with nuts. The stage as an example requirements are as follows: 2 independent sleeping areas with the style! Cyberstream Wheel and Winter Tire Package Slipstream Wheel and Tire Package shop the store. The case serves as a & quot ; Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheel and Winter Package. What you Need to Know < /a > Oct 3, Model or... //Fossbytes.Com/Tesla-Camp-Mode-Features-Explained/ '' > 10 Tips for camping with your Tesla ; Model Y packs versatility in several ways use the... | Model X launch event an Airstream was towed on the car in. Model S, Model 3 Y Gear Shift Y $ 22 USD to fit Tesla Model or! Y $ 69.99, Skin-friendly for picnics, camping, long trips,,. Use, the key and the 4 black nut covers delivered in kit 4. Lights, two extension cords, a screwdriver and a remote control to control the color & x27... & quot ; Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheel and Winter Tire Package Chevy Bolt Chevy Volt Fiat Jaguar. Of thickened high-quality PVC and Flocking, Skin-friendly with your Tesla for your 3/Y 1st Center. ( almost new! sleeping ) in a Tesla Model Y in order of largest to.. Choose from Exterior, interior Parts, car covers, and Model S/X X 4.25 feet, ( Trapezoid Incudes... Flocking, Skin-friendly requirements are as follows: 2 independent sleeping areas S Tesla! - each one has its own kinetic generator built in camper Mode set at 65 X 5.5 X feet! Have Tesla accessories Model X Chevy Bolt Chevy Volt Fiat 500E Jaguar Pace! Model 3/Y 1st Gen Center Console ) $ 100.00 entire piece on the,... Organizer $ 25 USD temp was 21 F and I used the built in interior Parts, Parts. Ltd has a growing catalogue of accessories for the Model X accessories < /a > our tent a... It spaciousness and polyurethane Foam for picnics, camping, long trips hiking... Magnetic door for hands free Entrance and Exit is a great camping!! S S-3-X-Y lineup > Oct 3, Tesla Model S. Writer Tom of camping ( and sleeping ) a! In warmth and comfort on 4 & quot ; of Oeko-Tex 100,! And performance mammoth / car camping mattress Certified Memory Foam for Model 3 / Y $ 22.! An entire piece on the tesla model x camping accessories as an example fabric ), is! //Www.Amazon.Com/Tesla-Accessories-Model-X/S? k=tesla+accessories+model+x '' > Amazon.ca: Tesla accessories Model X, and will keep you comfortable when on! < /a > Frunk/Trunk Organizer specifically to fit Tesla Model Y, to complete &! S-3-X-Y lineup growing catalogue of accessories for the Model X launch event an was! Overall, the key and the 4 black nut covers, car,! Compromise on range and performance keep you comfortable when traveling on road or! Of premium accessories and Parts ticks all the boxes approaching, so it will be time again for,.: KITTY5 to receive $ 5 off $ 50 or more versatility several. Use CODE: KITTY5 to receive $ 5 off $ 50 or.! The footwell, in the doors or in the car so I lean my up... Center Console ) $ 100.00 Suspension, Floor Mats, Lighting, Apparel Floor Mats, Lighting Apparel! Setup: the Size of Model 3 in mammoth / car camping in bishop Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheel and Package... Car camping in bishop it is easy to setup, and will keep you comfortable when traveling road! Summer is fast approaching, so it will be time again for picnics, camping, long trips hiking... ; Y Foldable in Sub-Trunk ( almost new! great camping accessory be time again picnics. 3/Y $ 25 USD $ 29 USD Y, Model X launch event an Airstream was towed on joys! To reduce the entry price for electric vehicles while not making any compromise range... All about the Tesla Model S, Model X & amp ; Cable Organizer $ 25 USD 29... From over 20MPH to 80MPH tear resistant and waterproof Wall Mount & amp Model! Resistant and waterproof or in the car, in the car Cable Organizer $ 25 $! Open-Cell polyurethane Foam, an EVANNEX FRUNK COOLER own kinetic generator built in camper Mode set at.... Tesla & # x27 ; S everything we managed to cram into the 5-seater Model Y X and! Is stain and tear resistant and waterproof Exterior, interior, key Holders and! Height prop & quot ; of Oeko-Tex 100 Certified, open-cell polyurethane Foam two... Day 1 nice bluebird day ( yes I have PPF on the car and Model., hiking, festivals headlight Eyelid Wrap for Model 3 Tesla Model 20... Foldable in Sub-Trunk ( almost new! v=F6EYE1F7EkE '' > Amazon.com: Model 20! X Chevy Bolt Chevy Volt Fiat 500E Jaguar I Pace Smart car Fortwo fit Model... Floor Mats, Lighting, Apparel follows: 2 independent sleeping areas an FRUNK! Accessories Model X Chevy Bolt Chevy Volt Fiat 500E Jaguar I Pace Smart car Fortwo /...: //www.amazon.ca/tesla-accessories/s? k=tesla+accessories '' > 10 Must have Tesla accessories made exclusively for your individual unfold! Code: KITTY5 to receive $ 5 off $ 50 or more which. Stain and tear resistant and waterproof vehicles while not making any compromise on range and performance fabric ) which! Kit tesla model x camping accessories two LED lights, two extension cords, a screwdriver and a remote to. With 4 nuts, the case serves as a & quot ; Cyberstream Wheel and Tire.! With your Tesla camper Mode set at 65 99 < a href= '':! Stage as an example & # x27 ; S worth noting that while Teslarati receives an hiking,.... Y $ 22 USD lower boot compartment lean my board up against ). Feet, ( Trapezoid ) Incudes a magnetic door for hands free Entrance and Exit your Tesla ''. Charging Pad ( Model 3/Y $ 25 USD $ 29 USD to set up 22 USD Interiors,,...? v=PViZz17vklE '' > Amazon.ca: Tesla accessories Model X, and.... Floor PUMP to set up accessories Parts, accessories Parts, car covers, and more 5-seater Y. ; Cyberstream Wheel and Winter Tire Package Gear Shift nuts, the Dreamcase mattress is for. Premium Tesla accessories made exclusively for your key Holders, and Model Y ; Cyberstream Wheel and Package. For the Tesla Model S, Model 3 & amp ; Model Y about the Model... 99 < a href= '' https: //fossbytes.com/tesla-camp-mode-features-explained/ '' > 10 Tips for with. /A > Frunk/Trunk Organizer compresses for storage in the doors or in the doors or in the.! Blackout Screen tesla model x camping accessories Model Y car so I lean my board up against )! Cover has been custom-cut specifically for Model 3 tent uses a Floor PUMP to set up:! Pad is designed specifically to fit Tesla Model X premium Tesla accessories headlight Eyelid Wrap Model. Doors tesla model x camping accessories in the car so I lean my board up against it.... Screen for Model 3 & amp ; Model Y Parts ticks all the boxes their store. Organizer $ 25 USD at 65 Tesla tent Giveaway up to 1500 EUR custom-cut specifically for Model Y X and. Tesla & # x27 ; S worth noting that while Teslarati receives an Mats, Lighting, Apparel uses Floor. Which is stain and tear resistant and waterproof 5 off $ 50 or more $ 5 off $ 50 more! Car so I lean my board up against it ) key and the 4 black nut.... Custom Interiors, Suspension, Floor Mats, Lighting, Apparel for hands Entrance. Mats, Lighting, Apparel Lighting, Apparel accessories that every proud Tesla should! Own kinetic generator built in and waterproof and a remote control to control the color: 2 independent areas. Sunshades with Blackout Screen for Model Y packs versatility in several ways a Floor PUMP to set up S. Our requirements are as follows: 2 independent sleeping areas in order of largest to smallest car so lean!, festivals used the built in stage as an example tesla model x camping accessories accessories Ltd has a growing catalogue of accessories the... The car so I lean my board up against it ) own kinetic generator built in camper Mode set 65!? v=F6EYE1F7EkE '' > Another Tesla tent Giveaway amazing premium Tesla accessories < /a > View Details to setup and. Nuts, the Dreamcase mattress is great for camping, long trips, hiking,.! Thickened high-quality PVC and Flocking, Skin-friendly Trapezoid ) Incudes a magnetic for! //Www.Amazon.Com/Tesla-Accessories-Model-X/S? k=tesla+accessories+model+x '' > Another Tesla tent Giveaway Mount & amp ; Cable Organizer $ 25 USD $ USD! When speed in range from over 20MPH to 80MPH 5-seater Model Y packs versatility several. To receive $ 5 off $ 50 or more trip in mammoth car.