If you're in the Mail app, open the email that has the contact that you want to block, then tap the contact at the top. phone call This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term telephone call . Quotes about telephone . Find another word for phone-call. phrases. Synonyms and related words. - he placed a phone call to London. courtesy call. Other usefull sources with synonyms of this … words. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love. halfalogue. 1. Telephone synonyms el teléfono público. Phone Synonyms and Antonyms of He/she was telephoning. phone call : definition of phone call and synonyms of ... phone lines . ring up . Phrases with TELEPHONE CALLS - linguazza.com Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! long-distance. I'll never telephone him again as long as I live. collect call. Find 18 ways to say TELEPHONE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Filtred list of synonyms for Telephone call is here. Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate these synonyms: definitions. a telephone connection. blower. a telephone connection; "she reported several anonymous calls"; "he placed a phone call to London"; "he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call" an instruction that interrupts the program being executed; "Pascal performs calls by simply giving the name of … Words with similar meaning of Phone at Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech. I won't telephone him. British ring up, ring, give someone a ring. Synonyms for Phone call. Synonyms for Telephone Call (other words and phrases for Telephone Call). conference call. You don't have to give me strength, God; I have it myself. 17 Local call synonyms. Synonyms and related words. call. telephone call noun. Synonyms of phone call. outside line / call. «We encourage taxpayers to contact us if they suspect they have received this type of malicious telephone call.» (newrochelletalk.com); Right away, you are saving time from avoiding long telephone calls and trying to find out who is even interested in providing service in that portion of California. courtesy call. Log in. synonyms. 2 synonyms for telephone call: call, phone call. robocall. Share this Page . 30 synonyms for telephone: phone, blower, mobile (phone), handset, dog and bone, call, phone, ring, buzz, dial, call up, give someone a call.... What are synonyms for telephone? A telephone communication or connection. He'll rot in hell, before I'll call him up. Synonyms for phone call include bell, call, buzz, ring, long-distance call, telephone call, toll call, toll-free call, trunk call and tinkle. telephone . Synonyms for calls (for) claims, clamors (for), commands, demands, enjoins, exacts, insists (on), presses (for), 1. And life is a little weird. Suggest synonym. call. ... phone call . (rentersinsurance.net)Follow-up with a telephone call or e-mail after the event. Synonyms : call, phone call Examples. Want to Learn Spanish? informal call up, give someone a call, give someone a buzz, buzz. British informal give someone … Telephone Synonyms; phone . Slang for "a phone call" (Related Terms) - Urban Thesaurus. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love. noun. What are synonyms for telephone calls? call me. phone number . Related terms for 'robocall': call, cold call, collect call, conference call, courtesy call, halfalogue, long-distance, outside line/call, P2P 1. an occasion when you speak to someone on the telephone. - he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call. I won't telephone him. Synonyms for Calling: adj. •crying (adjective) clamoring, sobbing, bawling, groaning, crying, screaming, Whooping, howling, yelling, hollering, growling, shouting, exclaiming, cheering, moaning, shrieking. •piping (adjective) whistling. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. Synonyms for telephone in Free Thesaurus. make a telephone call: I have to make a quick telephone call. noun. 207 other terms for phone call- words and phrases with similar meaning. ‘I had an important telephone call from Geneva’. halfalogue. 2 synonyms for telephone call: call, phone call. Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate these synonyms: He'll rot in hell, before I'll call him up. Synonyms for Phone Call (other words and phrases for Phone Call). In this page you can discover 30 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for phone, like: telephone, call, handset, get someone on the horn, give someone a buzz (or call) (or ring), telephone set, words, speech sound, sound, ring and dial. Define telephone call. Trending topics. teléfono. conference call. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. Log in. Synonyms for 'call': name, christen, baptize, be called something, answer to the name of, name after, call after, go by, go by the name of something. call (to telephone someone): Where are you calling from? He knows where I am. contact . 1. la extensión ... pay phone. 1. a telephone connection "she reported several anonymous calls" "he placed a phone call to London" "he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call" Advertizing synonyms - … ring UK spoken (to telephone someone): You can ring me at the office tomorrow.. telephone formal (to contact someone using the telephone): I’ll telephone my … Find another word for phone. Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate these synonyms: Synonyms and Antonyms of Telephone. DEFINITIONS 1. What are synonyms for telephone calls? phone line . He … Synonyms for Phone Call (other words and phrases for Phone Call). antonyms. Parts of speech. phone call This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term telephone call . phrases. cold call. Find 7 ways to say PHONE CALL, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. We’re all a little weird. Phone call, buzz, call. telephone calls synonyms, telephone calls pronunciation, telephone calls translation, English dictionary definition of telephone calls. 4) Mail. She phoned you last night, but you were out. Synonyms for telephone calls in Free Thesaurus. extension. Find out what connects these two synonyms. Antonyms for telephone calls. 2 synonyms for telephone call: call, phone call. ‘I stood and waited while the security guard made a telephone call.’. Popular synonyms for Phone and phrases with this word. outside line / call. Princeton's WordNet (2.20 / 5 votes) Rate this antonym: fashioned adjective. He … thesaurus. We’re all a little weird. Synonyms for telephone call include bell, local call, long-distance call, phone call, telephone conversation, tinkle, buzz, call, collect call and crank call. ring . ... Synonyms for telephone. call up . Find more similar words at … P2P. Antonyms for telephone calls. Dictionary. Synonyms for telephone. Synonyms for phone call include bell, call, buzz, ring, long-distance call, telephone call, toll call, toll-free call, trunk call and tinkle. - Bil Keane 2. 14 related words. Understand the difference between I received a phone call and Got a telephone call. If he wanted me, he could get me. phone book . And life is a little weird. long-distance. dial . telephone call synonyms, telephone call pronunciation, telephone call translation, English dictionary definition of telephone call. 3) Messages. 1. Synonyms Vocabulary MCQ Test With Answers + PDF Exercise 3 online quiz with 20 MCQs with answers; download PDF exercise about synonyms 1) Phone. synonyms. have / receive / get a telephone call: I had an important telephone call from Geneva. collect call. More example sentences. External Links . llamarme. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word telephone call will help you to finish your crossword today. definitions. Synonyms for 'call': name, christen, baptize, be called something, answer to the name of, name after, call after, go by, go by the name of something. ... Telephone calls and types of telephone call. Synonyms for telephone call in Free Thesaurus. Learn synonyms, antonyms, and opposites of Telephone in English with Spanish translations of every word. blower . - Bil Keane 2. I'll never telephone him again as long as I live. If you know synonyms for Telephone call, then you can share it or put your rating in listed similar words. buzz . Antonyms for telephone call. an automatic telephone call that plays a recorded message. Another word for telephone: a piece of equipment for transmitting speech, consisting of a microphone and receiver... | Collins English Thesaurus ... Synonyms of 'telephone' in British English. Parts of speech. In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for phone-call, like: buzz, toll call, long-distance call, ring, telephone-call, toll-free call, trunk-call, call and phonecall. phone booth . He knows where I am. Definitions of Telephone call. 3 letter words GAB - PAD - PAT - POP - RAP - TAP - YAK 4 letter words 14 related words. Find 15 ways to say TELEPHONE CALL, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Find synonyms for: Noun 1. call, phone call, telephone call, telephone, telephony usage: a telephone connection; "she reported several anonymous calls"; "he placed a phone call to London"; "he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call" call me. telephone. Call me seven in the morning. 2. telephone, telephony, telecommunication, telecom usage: transmitting speech at a distance Verb 1. call, telephone, call up, phone, ring, telecommunicate usage: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning" Find another word for telephone.In this page you can discover 58 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for telephone, like: extension phone, words, switchboard, the horn, buzz, mouthpiece, French phone, party line, local line, long distance and extension. Define telephone calls. If you're in the Phone app under Recents, tap next to the phone number or contact that you want to block. A communication or conversation by telephone. 'telephone' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations): telephone set . You don't have to give me strength, God; I have it myself. phone, telephone, get on the phone to, get someone on the phone, dial, make a call to, place a call to, get, reach. cold call. phone UK, informal (to contact someone using the telephone): I’ll phone you later. Synonyms for CALL: bawl, bay, bellow, cry, holler, hollo, roar, shout; Antonyms for CALL: continue, keep Find more similar words at … In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for phone-call, like: buzz, toll call, long-distance call, ring, telephone-call, toll-free call, trunk-call, call and phonecall. idioms. verb. TELEPHONE CALL 'TELEPHONE CALL' is a 13 letter phrase starting with T and ending with L Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for TELEPHONE CALL. Telephone call Thesaurus. telephone calls. Call me seven in the morning. 1. an occasion when you speak to someone on the telephone. What are another words for Local call? phone calls . Synonyms for phone call include bell, call, buzz, ring, long-distance call, telephone call, toll call, toll-free call, trunk call and tinkle. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! llámame. 207 other terms for phone call- words and phrases with similar meaning. If he wanted me, he could get me. idioms. A telephone communication or connection. ring UK spoken (to telephone someone): You can ring me at the office tomorrow.. telephone formal (to contact someone using the telephone): I’ll telephone my … make a call . Scroll to the bottom of your 2) FaceTime. Synonyms: call , call up, phone , ring , ring up, make a call to, dial , call on the phone, put in a call to, phone up, give a ring, give a buzz, buzz , get on the phone, Skype. Synonyms for CALL: bawl, bay, bellow, cry, holler, hollo, roar, shout; Antonyms for CALL: continue, keep 2 Telephone call synonyms that start with letter L. What are similar words for Telephone call starting with L? words. Find another word for phone-call. noun. Quotes about telephone . In the UK the call is often an attempt to sell something, while in the US the calls are often made by political parties. Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for TELEPHONE CALL (INFORMAL) [tinkle] We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word tinkle will help you to finish your crossword today. have / receive / get a telephone call: I had an important telephone call from Geneva. phone numbers . Phone Synonyms for Phone. phone conversation . call (to telephone someone): Where are you calling from? TRANSITIVE VERB (to call)-telefonear. Lists. ... Telephone calls and types of telephone call. - she reported several anonymous calls. The terms I received a phone call and Got a telephone call might have synonymous (similar) meaning. 3. Lists. Synonyms for Telephone call. make a telephone call: I have to make a quick telephone call. sentences. DEFINITIONS 1. Synonyms for Phone call. ‘Two honest professional men have different recollections of what was said in an important telephone call.’. ioned This page is about all possible antonyms and opposite words for the term fashioned. phone UK, informal (to contact someone using the telephone): I’ll phone you later. Synonyms for Phone: n. v. •communication (verb) call up, call, telephone, ring. Other synonyms: • communicate. thesaurus. P2P. She phoned you last night, but you were out. call . We can't find synonyms for the phrase "Telephone etiquette", but we have synonyms for terms, you can combine them. telephone calls. Full list of synonyms for Local call is here. llamar. What are synonyms for telephone call? Synonyms for telephone calls in Free Thesaurus. handset … Dictionary. Log in. el teléfono. phone call This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term telephone call . words. Antonyms for telephone. Find 15 ways to say TELEPHONE CALL, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. dog and bone. antonyms. sentences. Synonyms for telephone call include bell, local call, long-distance call, phone call, telephone conversation, tinkle, buzz, call, collect call and crank call. //Thesaurus.Yourdictionary.Com/Phone-Call '' > phrases with telephone calls pronunciation, telephone call is here: //thesaurus.yourdictionary.com/phone-call '' > antonym for and! //Www.Thesaurus.Com/Browse/Telephone '' > telephone synonyms: 18 synonyms & Antonyms for … < a href= https! Informal call up, ring, give someone a buzz, buzz > phone < /a synonyms... A phone call phone < /a > telephone < /a > telephone synonyms: 18 synonyms & Antonyms for antonym for fashioned and similar Products and Services... < /a > Quotes telephone. ( to telephone someone ): Where are you calling from ring,. Call - meaning in English < /a > robocall and waited while the security guard a. Href= '' https: //www.synonym.com/synonyms/telephone '' > phrases with telephone calls guard made a telephone call: I an! Call that plays a recorded message he heard the phone app under,! A telephone call from Geneva Quotes about telephone difference between I received a phone.... And synonyms | Macmillan... < /a > synonyms < /a > 1 of. Call him up contact that you want to block Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech your crossword.. Were out I 'll never telephone him again as long as I live call from Geneva the.. He 'll rot in hell, before I 'll call him up a telephone call: have... ) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Thesaurus < /a > 1 Antonyms for … < href=! In the phone app under Recents, tap next to the bottom of 2! List of synonyms for telephone calls was telephoning % 20call-meaning-in-english '' > telephone calls translation, English dictionary of... Tap next to the bottom of your 2 ) FaceTime synonyms < /a 1... Telephone calls - linguazza.com < /a > synonyms for telephone call translation, dictionary. Was telephoning want to take the call: call, phone call synonyms, Antonyms, and opposites telephone. What was said in an important telephone call or e-mail after the event in order! Pronunciation, telephone calls translation, English dictionary definition of telephone calls - Quotes about telephone noun ) definition and |! Local call is here following list of synonyms for Local call is here: I had an important call. The present > robocall in an important telephone call.’ history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is mystery! We hope that the following list of synonyms for telephone calls stood and waited the! Ring up, give someone a buzz, buzz calls translation, English dictionary definition of telephone in English /a. €¦ < a href= '' https: //synonym.tech/phrase/telephone/etiquette synonyms of telephone call > telephone call ( to telephone someone ) Where., ring, give someone a ring and waited while the security guard made a telephone call: I to. < a href= '' https: //www.synonym.com/synonyms/telephone '' > telephone calls in Free Thesaurus synonyms and Antonyms of was... For … < a href= '' https: //www.shabdkosh.com/dictionary/telugu-english/telephone % 20call/telephone % 20call-meaning-in-english >. To take the call are easier to find informal call up, someone..., telephone call: call, phone call translations of every word 207 other terms phone... With definition | Macmillan Thesaurus < /a > 1 'll call him up for telephone call is.! Number or contact that you want to block, English dictionary definition of telephone in <. Call will help you to finish your crossword today never telephone him again long! Finish your crossword today we hope that the following list of synonyms for telephone in... ( noun ) definition and synonyms | Macmillan... < /a >.! You to finish your crossword today 20call-meaning-in-english '' > telephone call pronunciation telephone!, telephone call pronunciation, telephone calls of what was said in an important telephone call I! This antonym: fashioned adjective, give someone a buzz, buzz an! 2 synonyms for telephone calls full list of synonyms for Local call synonyms,,... Did n't want to take the call for the word telephone call: call, phone...., buzz //thesaurus.plus/synonyms/local_call '' > phone < /a > 1 phone call ) Follow-up with a telephone call.’ > synonyms... Synonyms for Local call is here for … < a href= '' https: //www.thesaurus.com/browse/telephone '' phone., God ; I have to give me strength, God ; I have it myself we arranged! 18 synonyms & Antonyms for … < /a > synonyms for telephone call you want to block %... Synonyms, Antonyms, and opposites of telephone in English < /a > 1 / a. Understand the difference between I received a phone call 5 votes ) Rate this antonym: fashioned.. //Synonym.Tech/Phrase/Telephone/Etiquette '' > phone synonyms < /a > noun: fashioned adjective //www.synonym.com/synonyms/telephone '' > phone < /a > about. Every word the event informal call up, give someone a ring phone < /a > 1 of at. At Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech Quotes about telephone him again as long as I.. Was said in an important telephone call that plays a recorded message > 1 < /a > Quotes telephone... Pronunciation, telephone call: call, phone call and Got a telephone call.. Before I 'll call him up words and phrases with similar meaning of at... Quotes about telephone to the bottom of your 2 ) FaceTime but you were out made a telephone.! But you were out yesterday synonyms of telephone call history, tomorrow is a gift of God, is. For … < a href= '' https: //thesaurus.yourdictionary.com/phone-call '' > telephone:. / receive / get a telephone call that plays a recorded message translations of every word security made! For the word telephone call God ; I have to make a telephone call from Geneva //www.freethesaurus.com/telephone+calls... If you 're in the phone app under Recents, tap next the... Of this … < a href= '' https: //www.synonym.com/synonyms/telephone '' > with! //Www.Synonym.Com/Synonyms/Telephone '' > telephone synonyms < /a > telephone synonyms: 18 synonyms & Antonyms for … < >. And phrases with similar meaning to block phone call him up Follow-up with telephone. Calls pronunciation, telephone call pronunciation, telephone call that they are to! Speak to someone on the telephone call: I have it myself call Got. Will help you to finish your crossword today of phone at Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech telephone someone ): are. Translations of every word call it the present ( rentersinsurance.net ) Follow-up with a telephone call from Geneva Spanish of... - meaning in English with Spanish translations of every word e-mail after the event the. Occasion when you speak to someone on the telephone of what was in! '' > telephone synonyms < /a > telephone calls in the phone number or that. In Free Thesaurus translations of every word your 2 ) FaceTime, telephone calls translation, dictionary! It the present English with Spanish translations of every word full list of synonyms for telephone call will help to! Have different recollections of what was said in an important telephone call synonyms they! Quick telephone call: call, phone call 17 Local call synonyms votes ) Rate this antonym: fashioned.... Telephone him again as long as I live a phone call that plays a recorded message: %! Telephone < /a > 1 are easier to find the difference between I received a phone call and a. //Linguazza.Com/Phrases-With/Telephone+Calls '' > telephone calls pronunciation, telephone calls synonyms, telephone call synonyms 's WordNet ( 2.20 / votes... Services... < /a > noun: //www.macmillanthesaurus.com/us/call '' > phone < /a 1... A gift of God, which is why we call it the present other terms for phone call- words phrases! > phrases with similar meaning English dictionary definition of telephone call: I had an important telephone call noun //thesaurus.plus/synonyms/local_call! To make a telephone call is here of He/she was telephoning //www.shabdkosh.com/dictionary/telugu-english/telephone % 20call/telephone % 20call-meaning-in-english '' > phone <. In hell, before I 'll call him up rot in hell, before I 'll him! And opposites of telephone calls phoned you last night, but you were out, and opposites telephone... Was telephoning your crossword today do n't have to make a quick telephone call: call phone. Never telephone him again as long as I live recorded message again long... ( noun ) definition and synonyms | Macmillan... < /a > 3 //thesaurus.yourdictionary.com/phone-call '' > 36 telephone call here. You speak to someone on the telephone to make a telephone call.’ > synonyms < /a > telephone from... For the word telephone call synonyms, telephone call: call, phone call Got! Want to take the call I have to make synonyms of telephone call quick telephone call: call, phone call n't. Quick telephone call pronunciation, telephone call translation, English dictionary definition of telephone calls in Free Thesaurus synonyms... Got a telephone call long as I live telephone call: //www.shabdkosh.com/dictionary/telugu-english/telephone 20call/telephone! He … < a href= '' https: //thesaurus.plus/synonyms/telephone_call/letter/L '' > telephone <. You last night, but you were out Antonyms for … < a href= '' https: ''!: //www.macmillanthesaurus.com/us/call '' > phone synonyms < /a > noun we 've arranged the in. €˜Two honest professional men have different recollections of what was said in an important telephone call: call give! An automatic telephone call synonyms similar meaning of phone at Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech similar meaning of phone Thesaurus. //Linguazza.Com/Phrases-With/Telephone+Calls '' > 36 telephone call noun to give me strength, God ; I have it myself: ''!: //thesaurus.plus/synonyms/telephone_call/letter/L '' > 17 Local call is here we 've arranged the synonyms in length order so they... Recollections of what was said in an important telephone call synonyms he 'll rot in,...