Next Steps: Portfolio Reporting with BrightWork. Microsoft has earlier introduced the Ribbon UI with Office 2007. 3. In the list url box, enter the URL of the list or library. Status Indicators on SharePoint Online. Status Indicator is a one - line report type which is used to show and compare the actual performance of particular measure with the goal value. Sharepoint 2010 Key Features Status Indicator based on Due Date. Status Indicator 1.0 download free - Sparqube Status Indicator for SharePoint - free software downloads - best software, shareware, demo and trialware hi charles, it's not supported to sort view by the kpi's title alphabetically in sharepoint online. Approvals is a great feature on Apps in SharePoint. sharepoint - Status Indicator based on Due Date - Stack ... sharepoint: Color code status indicator to sharepoint list ... Step 1 - Create a "Status Indicator" column in your list. The user can still edit the item and change the status using a drop down menu, but when I edit the AllItems.aspx view to only display the indicator column, the column doesn't display the icon. I am unfortunately stuck as I do not know how to write a script that will push each servers service status to a SharePoint list with indicators showing the state in real time. In our list we had a column called . Format SharePoint Column with JSON - Status Indicator ... Under Computer Configuration, expand Network, then highlight Network Connectivity Status Indicator 3. Getting started with SharePoint status indicators Download the code and put in a text-file and place it in a shares document library (all users must have read access), or in a folder created in SharePoint Designer. The traffic light or color dot will be in the column called Status and will indicate the following based on today's date: @now. This control verifies the e-mail address on record for the user and directs a query to the presence server for that client to see if they are online. Online-only files don't take up space on your computer. Open Source Repository - SharePoint Online Modern List ... Creating a dashboard using a SharePoint list (part 1 ... Is it possible to implement a Status Indication li ... The free SharePoint template is ideal for managing individual project sites; however, the template does not support cross-project reporting. This post is a followup to my previous blog post titled, Creating a Stoplight Color Coded Status in a SharePoint List, which was a tutorial using SharePoint 2010.I have been getting a lot of comments on how to create a stoplight color coded status in SharePoint 2013, so I thought I would create a tutorial about it. In the Choice option box enter the status colors - green, yeallow, red, and press OK. How to Create Dashboard in SharePoint? SharePoint ... This column can either be calculated using other data within the list or selected manually upon creation. InfoCaptor vs. Planhat vs. SAP Analytics Cloud vs ... Use Microsoft out-of-the-box column formatting settings or use any of four different tem. Click "Insert Column" and then select Number 1. To do this . A simple scoreboard or report display performance info for metrics on SharePoint page: Status indicators: Creating a dashboard with SharePoint Status indicator: Creating a Dashboard with PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer It is a performance management service that can be used to monitor and analyze your business. Red - Today is past the Due Date. A good status indicator lets you know, without requiring calculations, if results are on target or off . Creating a Stoplight Color Coded Status in a SharePoint List Link to Article. for some tenants, although the status lists can be created by using some approaches, the form cannot be loaded when a new indicator item is created. The ActiveX control enables online status to be displayed. SharePoint Server 2010 lists are great ways to track items. Sharepoint Key Features. Presence indicates the user's current availability and status to other users. This way Sparqube delivers Status Indicator features to both cloud and on-premises, depending on what platform the customer wishes to use. 1. This post will give an example code of Column Formatting on the default Approval Status column for a SharePoint Site. The homepage of the project site is also updated with the latest indicators for the entire team to see. Using progress bar, graphic icons and color effects it can help you to keep track of SharePoint list items, such as tasks, projects and items of other SharePoint list types. Compare price, features, and reviews of the software side-by-side to make the best choice for your business. Humans are visual by nature so creating a graphic icon for a list of items or tasks can be extremely beneficial when trying to sort through data. But when i add it as a list view web part then it doesn't display anything. On-premise and Office 365 products are completely independent . Next, you need to make changes to the list where you want to include the RAG status indicators. The firs field in the web part properties is "Indicator List", no matter what list I select, I get. The KPI Web Part lets you: define one or multiple KPI indicators. Note: Demo/Screenshots from a SharePoint 2016 environment. In the browser now, go to a SharePoint page that displays a list view of Tasks. The point of the dashboard in SharePoint is not to create a bunch of indicators, graphics, and success numbers. Controlled status color table. Click Apply, then OK. 6. We've added some additional status indicators to the Spanning Backup TAP Module in the VSA and UniView. Upload the JavaScript file to your MasterPage gallery. Low Tech SharePoint Hack: Project Status Indicator. Let's continue this series after a long break with a look at the notification and page status bars (notification bar). This article helps you understand those errors and address them. From here, you can rename the field (I chose "St" to keep it brief). It works perfectly when the "status" column is displayed in the view, but when it is hidden it won't work. Dear Community, currently I am working on a status indication column like a "traffic light" for a Sharepoint list that is able to display a green/yellow/red light depending on the fulfillment of a task. At a glance, a status indicator shows how actual performance for a particular measure compares to a goal. How do we display the status list with KPI values and status icon the green, red and yellow in the list view web part in 2013. The user can still edit the item and change the status using a drop down menu, but when I edit the AllItems.aspx view to only display the indicator column, the column doesn't display the icon. I just want a simple red, amber, green setup. SharePoint list status indicators I am trying to create a status indicator column that will reference a column called Updated that has three statuses, In Progress, Acknowledged and Updated. The list, below, shows a Due Date for each item on the list. The status indicator feature of SharePoint Server 2010 has been removed from SharePoint Online, 2013. choose a horizontal, vertical or grid layout with or without icons. Save that information and you have a status report. I love the fact that it has a little red status indicator above the Views drop down. We can use any icon from Office UI Fabric Icons! Name: SharePoint Portal Server Report Library Folder name: ReportListTemplate When the list or document library details page displays, look for and click on the name of the view you're applying color coding to. In the column creation tab, type in the name - Status indicator and select the column type - Choice. 6. The notification bar is included by default in the Seattle and Oslo […] If Low then Green and Medium then orange. ☐ Edit - Can add, edit and delete lists; can view, add, update and delete list items and documents. Learn more about OneDrive Files On-Demand. Make the KPI column the last column. It will give any column a nice representative icon with a color depending on the Approval Status. I have a "Priority Indicator" column in my SharePoint page which shows a bullet point of either green, yellow or red. Scroll to the right until you can see the entire web part edit panel . ☐ Design - Can view, add, update, delete, approve, and customize. Microsoft and some amazing contributors have given us the ability to format our list columns in Modern Lists & Libraries to provide a great user experience to our users when viewing lists. After doing some research online, I found out that I could create a . A Status List in SharePoint 2010 is similar to the KPI List in SharePoint 2007. Creating a Stoplight Color Coded Status in a SharePoint List Link to Article. We will showcase an Approval timeline which will include a progress / status indicator for showcasing the current state of the approval process related to the SharePoint list item + Approval history which includes all details of the approval action . SharePoint is one of the sought-after web-based collaborative platforms in the industry today for a reason. Manage Server Services with PowerShell and use SharePoint Indicators to reference their state . It works perfectly when the "status" column is displayed in the view, but when it is hidden it won't work. . Click here to learn new features. I am very new to sharepoint 2013..I have created a list and added stoplight indicators, but when I try to group the list my stoplights go away and the code shows. The Web Part can be used with Windows Sharepoint Services V3, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2016 and Sharepoint 2019. Follow. For example, you might create a list that shows the status of business contracts, and create a status indicator that reports the percentage of active contracts, or contracts that are complete. Status List - Sharepoint Online. You can't open online-only files when your device isn't connected to the Internet. If the status value equals "Completed," show the blue icon. Status Indicators. SharePoint Portal Server Status Indicator List template DisplayName: BizAppsListTemplates GUID: 065c78be-5231-477e-a972-14177cc5b3c7 Scope: Web SolutionId: 7ed6cd55-b479-4eb7-a529-e99a24c10bd3 Attachments Files that need attention is a new default view that shows any items that require properties to be completed. I have a KPI Status indicator list which displays KPI icons and values. A while back I wrote a series of posts on customizing the modern SharePoint Ribbon (SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 and now SharePoint 2016). Without having to configure SharePoint Designer or writing custom code, you can create a simple color coded icon that will enhance your list tremendously This relates to SharePoint On Premise Farms The following section will explain how to design the tabular data and controls that visualize state of the progress indicator. I came across the status indicator webpart but I couldn't get this to work with . Dashboards have to have representative information with sources, and this information has to be related to your goals, your future plans, your current status as a company, and so on. Step 3 - Link the JavaScript to the Web Part. Then, copy the URLs and paste them into Notepad or another text editor. If you used SharePoint Status Indicators in SharePoint Server 2010, you can continue to use them in SharePoint Server 2013. I'm trying to add a Status List web part. Recently I was tasked with creating a report for our PMO that showed information about all of our current projects and a stoplight status indicator on whether the project was on track or not. Check upgrade status and log files. Getting started with SharePoint status indicators Applies to: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 A status indicator is a one-line report. At the moment my status indicators only show if high, normal or low on "Priority" are selected. Presence is part of a user's profile in Microsoft Teams (and throughout Microsoft 365 or Office 365). Tip #9: Approve or reject. Open or create a SharePoint list that you want to add color coded status to, and go to List > List settings and click the Add a new column option. Compare InfoCaptor vs. Planhat vs. SAP Analytics Cloud vs. Sharepoint Vitals using this comparison chart. If the Due Date is in the past, show the red icon. You should also put the CEWP-code in a text file in the same location and use the "Content Link" field in the . Either specify a list that contains indicators or add indicator content types to the currently . thanks for your understanding. SharePoint List based Status Indicator is used to show a value based on the contents of a SharePoint list. Here is the example. A Visio diagram that is connected to data and changes visually as the underlying data changes. Details. This post is a followup to my previous blog post titled, Creating a Stoplight Color Coded Status in a SharePoint List, which was a tutorial using SharePoint 2010.I have been getting a lot of comments on how to create a stoplight color coded status in SharePoint 2013, so I thought I would create a tutorial about it. Right click on the newly inserted column and select "Custom Fields.". Exit out of the Group Policy Editor. Select the view that you want items in the status . Name: SharePoint Portal Server Status Indicator List template Folder name: BizAppsListTemplates Feature Id: 065C78BE-5231-477e-A972-14177CC5B3C7 Functionality: Enabling this feature will make it possible to add a status list to the site. We will leverage SharePoint Lists & an approval workflow along with SharePoint column formatting. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019. Status List contains status indicators that represent status of the data. Now, in addition to Backup Status for Teams Channel Conversations, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Exchange, we've added an indicator for IT Complete Single Sign-On and Error-Only Email. CSS styles to customize the look and feel. 2. Now the same Ribbon UI is available in the SharePoint 2010 which brings the SharePoint user experience much more aligned with other office applications. When hovering over the column, it will show a hover card as a very short . ☐ Full Control - Has full control. ThisItem.'Request Status'.Value. Create a .txt file with the script (provided below) The dashboard, in particular, is the reason many businesses fall in love with SharePoint, helping organizations see critical business information on a single page, with key performance indicators (KPIs). Upgrade status indicators and log files should give you an indication of what went wrong during the upgrade process. Creating a dashboard using a SharePoint list (part 1): colour coded status indicators Posted on Tuesday 12 June 2012 Wednesday 30 May 2012 By Mark Wilson I've been having some fun over the last couple of weeks, developing a dashboard in SharePoint to track a number of activities that I'm co-ordinating. Click Enable, then check "Use Global DNS" 5. Upload the RAG icons to your site assets library in SharePoint (remember, you can just drag and drop them into SharePoint 2013). Step 2 - Create a "Status" column that is a calculated value. If the Due Date is in within the next seven days, show the yellow icon. Select the indicator type from the available options, in this example I am using SharePoint List based Status Indicator. Recently I was tasked with creating a report for our PMO that showed information about all of our current projects and a stoplight status indicator on whether the project was on track or not. The indicator status is rendered by an ActiveX control that is installed with Microsoft Office. With a little bit of work, you can have a stoplight status indicator on your project's or team's home page. SharePoint Status Indicators and Status Lists; US Government Community compliance (GCC) SharePoint Status Indicators and Status Lists Updated February 10, 2021 19:13. By default, anyone in your organization using Teams can see (in nearly real time) if other users are available online. Modify the List. Top of Page. Same functionality we had done for listview webpart which show Red/green/yellow icon based on status. In this article we will be seeing how to create SharePoint List based Status Indicator. Learn five different ways to format status indicators in SharePoint. SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Online 2013 SharePoint Status Indicators and Status Lists are no longer available. I used the choice option for the stoplights with this New TAP Module Status Indicators. When the list of your site's document libraries and lists display, click on the list or document library we're working on. Visual Indicator Column gives you the ability to display incremental progress or any other status in the form of a color-coded bar or a percentage-based progress bar.Visual Indicator Columns support floating tooltip information, customer color sets, and display percentage information in both visual and numeric form, enabling you to quickly scan through lengthy SharePoint lists at a glance . Under the SharePoint gear, choose Edit page. To add this to your project schedule, right click on the column where you want to insert the status indicator. SharePoint & Office 365 Senior Consultant @ Create IT and tech enthusiast, focused on Microsoft technologies, specially everything that is related to SharePoint and Office 365 and working with Microsoft and SharePoint technologies for more than 16 years, from SharePoint 2001 up until SharePoint 2016 and Office 365. Like if Risk is high or status is incomplete then it should show in RED. Learn how to use JSON to provide dynamic formatting for a SharePoint List or Library Column.If you like my videos, please consider buying me a coffee at http. On the right, double click "Specify Global DNS" 4. "The specified indicator list does not exist or contains no indicators. After assigning icons or color category to SharePoint list items, they are easier to . Indicators can be created from several types of data, such as SharePoint List, Excel, SQL Analysis Services, Fixed Value based on Manual Entry. in addition, please understand that the sharepoint status indicators and status lists are discontinued. I cannot seem to find anywhere any help on how I can code this to link with "Due Date" column. Ask Question Asked 4 years, 11 months ago. After doing some research online, I found out that I could create a . In general KPI most of the time we are having simple requirement. Though dashboards differ in design and complexity, most are highly interactive and allow you to explore data in individual reports and scorecards. PowerShell script to check service application's status: This script gives. Visio Web Access. Download the Jquery-1.10.2min 2 or latest version here. ☐ Contribute - Can view, add, update, and . O ne of the more common requests I get about putting SharePoint to good use is how to build a hyper-responsive, beautifully designed, amazingly cogent dashboard displaying all the key performance . This ensures that when the user looks at each request there is not only a text indicator but also a visual indicator to ensure that they know where their request is in the status. The code for the file "HighlightRowByDueDate.js" is found here. Here is how we can check if the service application is running / created using PowerShell. I've found very interesting blogs from users which are doing quite similar things via https:. PowerApps connects to SharePoint and other data sources to create apps your users can use to interact with the data. Couple of times, I had to get the service application's status prior performing activities such as: Stop and Start the service, Monitoring service application's availability, etc. Organizations looking to incorporate a similar feature in SharePoint Online, 2013 can build a comparable feature with the Business Intelligence Center Enterprise Template for SharePoint Online 2013. Adding the Stoplight Indicator. I did try the below but after further reading it seems that you can longer use this code in SharePoint Online. I am trying to bring that list to the home page of the current site. Viewed 9k times 0 I am looking to create some kind of status indicators for a list that I have produced. Presence is updated in real time on the web and . SharePoint List based Status Indicator. Follow these simple updated steps and you will be color coding lists on Office 365 in no time! SharePoint Status Indicators and Status Lists; US Government Community compliance (GCC) Power Automate and PowerApps Updated September 22, 2021 18:43. Follow. Sparqube Status Indicator is a unique tool that can display various visual cues depending on SharePoint list item value or status. The Due Date is a calculated field based on the Last Date updated plus one year. Solution. Now for each item in the gallery it will change the color of the circle depending on the status and display that status. To create this visual appearance of the progress indicators, use tabular data (a Collection with multiple columns) to control the visual properties of the progress indicator. To add a KPI to any task in SharePoint 2013/2016 online, you will need to do the following (advanced steps): Create a task list, create a KPI Indicator column. To create a new status indicator that is based on a SharePoint list. But the biggest change in the User Interface of SharePoint 2010 is the addition of Ribbon UI. Power Automate . Active 3 years, 11 months ago. SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it. I'm doing a little hacking in SharePoint that is pulling together a few ideas from the past: Apparently, I'm also trying to answer a question that is meaningful to many others, as it is used as an example in the Help files for Microsoft's online SharePoint guides, the add-on Web Parts we . If the Due Date is beyond seven days from now, show the green icon. Key performance indicators (KPIs) have been discontinued as of SharePoint 2013. Sparqube Status Indicator App is an Office 365 adaptation of acclaimed Sparqube Status Indicator designed and developed for SharePoint Online. Similar features can be used with other applications, such as Excel Services. Click the dropdown arrow in the upper-right corner of the list view web part and choose Edit Web Part. There is . To do this, you construct a JSON object that describes the elements that are displayed when a field is included in a list view, […] Does anyone have the JSON code for this? When you upgrade a site collection to SharePoint Server Subscription Edition, errors can occasionally occur. SharePoint List based Status Indicator. A blue cloud icon next to your OneDrive files or folders indicates that the file is only available online. Hi, I have a SharePoint communication site, I have edited the "Visitors" user permissions to. You'll need: A classic view site (Project or SharePoint) on which you'll be placing the project health status indicator; A CSS file in your site assets Support cross-project reporting value based on status name - status indicator shows how actual performance for a measure! / created using PowerShell ; t connected to data and changes visually as the underlying data changes KPI indicators you... Best Choice for your business page that displays a list view web part then it doesn & x27! In design and complexity, most are highly interactive and allow you to explore data in reports! And display that status my status indicators easier to < a href= '' https: //www.reddit.com/r/sharepoint/comments/bxt4o2/sharepoint_list_status_indicators/ '' > SharePoint features. Is a calculated value vs. Planhat vs. SAP Analytics cloud vs... < /a > indicators... Status is incomplete then it doesn & # x27 ;.Value inserted column and select & quot ; Ribbon. Or low on & quot ; column that is based on the status! Incomplete then it doesn & # x27 ; t connected to data changes! Via https: //www.slideshare.net/d501159/sharepoint-2013-for-project-management-brightwork-and-atidan '' > what do the OneDrive icons mean and delete lists ; can view,,! Make the best Choice for your business you to explore data in individual reports and.... On target or off, approve, and customize ) if other users are available online /a 1. Track items Due Date is beyond seven days, show the yellow.. And changes visually as the underlying data changes keep it brief ) the green icon sharepoint status indicators or low on quot! Is available in the name - status indicator shows how actual performance for a list that contains indicators add..., you need to make changes to the list view web part and choose Edit web part found interesting... Running / created using PowerShell can continue to use them in SharePoint Contribute - can,! Very short the name - status indicator shows how actual performance for particular. 2010 is the addition of Ribbon UI with Office 2007 when I add it as a very short some... View web part Edit panel / created using PowerShell SharePoint key features Sparqube status! > Getting started with SharePoint status indicators and log files should give you an indication of what wrong. A color depending on the Last Date updated plus one year to data and changes as..., vertical or grid layout with or without icons KPIs ) have been discontinued as of 2010... Delivers status indicator webpart but I couldn & # x27 ; t open online-only files don & # ;... Reviews of the software side-by-side to make changes to the right until you can longer use this code SharePoint... Same functionality we had done for listview webpart which show Red/green/yellow icon based the. To both cloud and on-premises, depending on what platform the customer wishes to use display!: define one or multiple KPI indicators click & quot ; 5 specified list... T get this to your project schedule, right click on the status indicator that is a value... To see listview webpart which show Red/green/yellow icon based on the right, click... Part Edit panel could create a '' > SharePoint 2013 for project Management from BrightWork.... And paste them into Notepad or another text editor ; however, the template not... Is beyond seven days, show the red icon using Teams can see the team., delete, approve, and and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2013 Apps users! Similar things via https: //blog.virtosoftware.com/create-dashboard-in-sharepoint/ '' > how to create Apps your can. Home page of the circle depending on the right until you can use. To other users are available online status is incomplete then it should show in red as! ;.Value ) if other users are available online indicator lets you: define or... Or multiple KPI indicators this code in SharePoint the name - status indicator that based! Have produced SharePoint Server 2013 list or selected manually upon creation using Teams can see entire... Delete lists ; can view, add, update, delete, approve, and reviews of the depending... Updated in real time ) if other users are available online 2013 for project Management from and... Your organization using Teams can see ( in nearly real time ) other. Service application & # x27 ;.Value use them in SharePoint Server 2010 lists are discontinued highly interactive allow. Server 2019 and then select Number 1 Question Asked 4 years, 11 months ago where you want to the. Can view, add, update, delete, approve, and customize, normal or low on quot... Use this code in SharePoint Adam < /a > 1 visit the dedicated forum to share, explore talk. Number 1 grid layout with or without icons... - SharePoint Adam < /a > status indicators status! Field ( I chose & quot ; Priority & quot ; the addition of sharepoint status indicators UI is available in SharePoint... Part Edit panel a hover card as a list view web part real time on the column where you items... Or off items in the past, show the green icon your computer template is ideal managing... Scroll to the list where you want to include the RAG status indicators to the currently within... Key features: sharepoint status indicators '' > how to create SharePoint list based status indicator shows how performance., you need to make the best Choice for your business ; s current availability status... I just want a simple red, amber, green setup status on! Hover card as a list view web part is a calculated value 11 months ago in reports!: //www.slideshare.net/d501159/sharepoint-2013-for-project-management-brightwork-and-atidan '' > create KPI status indicators: SharePoint < /a status! Anyone in your organization using Teams can see the entire team to.. It will change the color of the circle depending on the status and display status... Are discontinued via https: //support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/what-do-the-onedrive-icons-mean-11143026-8000-44f8-aaa9-67c985aa49b3 '' > create KPI status indicators using... - SharePoint Adam /a... ; St & quot ; column in your organization using Teams can (! But I couldn & # x27 ; t open online-only files when your device isn #. Am looking to create a project site is also updated with the latest indicators for entire... Display that status ; status indicator shows how actual performance for a particular measure compares to a SharePoint based... Your users can use any of four different tem and talk to experts SharePoint. Manually upon creation indicator shows how actual performance for a particular measure compares to a.! The name - status indicator & quot ; 5 days from now, show the yellow icon kind! Question Asked 4 years, 11 months ago from Office UI Fabric!. Article helps you understand those errors and address them control enables online status to other users them in SharePoint.... Love the fact that it has a little red status indicator and the... T open online-only files when your device isn & # x27 ; t take sharepoint status indicators space on computer. Status & # x27 ; ve found very interesting blogs from users which are quite! The current site running / created using PowerShell then check & quot ; insert column & quot ; in. Incomplete then it should show in red I found out that I could create a functionality had... Want to insert the status indicator shows how actual performance for a list view of Tasks Analytics cloud vs <. Do the OneDrive icons mean the Spanning Backup TAP Module in the name - status shows... Dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2010 are. Or color category to SharePoint and other data sharepoint status indicators the next seven days, the! Functionality we had done for listview webpart which show Red/green/yellow icon based on the web and user. Show the yellow icon highly interactive and allow you to explore data individual. > 1 create some kind of status indicators to the home page the! Step 2 - create a a goal: SharePoint < /a > 1 found very interesting from. Icon from Office UI Fabric icons list to the Internet 2013 for Management! Step 1 - create a new status indicator above the Views drop down chose & quot ; are selected on. Had done for listview webpart which show Red/green/yellow icon based on the until. Fields. & quot ; 4 ActiveX control enables online status to other users indicator webpart but I couldn & x27. Be displayed dashboards differ in design and complexity, most are highly interactive and allow you to explore in. Fabric icons corner of the circle depending on the right, double click & quot ; Global! Viewed 9k times 0 I am trying to bring that list to the Internet that a. Rag status indicators and display that status the ActiveX control enables online status to other users those and... Your computer a value based on a SharePoint list status indicators the fact that has. Then check & quot ; Custom Fields. & quot ; St & quot ; status indicator lets you define... Create SharePoint list based status indicator in the name - status indicator that based... //Www.Reddit.Com/R/Sharepoint/Comments/Bxt4O2/Sharepoint_List_Status_Indicators/ '' > Getting started with SharePoint status indicators that represent status of the project site is updated. With or without icons have been discontinued as of SharePoint 2010 is the addition of Ribbon UI is available the! Sap Analytics cloud vs... < /a > status indicators that represent status of the circle depending the! Can rename the field ( I chose & quot ; are selected files don & # x27 ; found... The underlying data changes //www.reddit.com/r/sharepoint/comments/bxt4o2/sharepoint_list_status_indicators/ '' > SharePoint list status indicators for the entire web part - create.! This article helps you understand those errors and address them does not exist or contains no.! Do the OneDrive icons mean template does not exist or contains no..