Let's learn how to form the future continuous in the affirmative, negative and question forms. Mañana a esta hora estaremos aterrizando en Madrid. Example of Future Continuous Tense, 40 various sentences It is also called future progressive tense. The workers will be leaving the office after performing the duty. Future Continuous Tense Structure And Examples Affirmative sentences are the simple form of future continuous tense in which first form of verb is used along with ing and the helping verbs for this tense are the will/shall be. The present continuous tense is formed with the subject plus the present particle form (-ing) of the main verb and the present continuous tense of the verb to be: am, is, are. Farmers will be ploughing in the fields. Future continuous tense is the one where an upcoming action will be explained with an ‘ing’ form by mentioning the key words as shown above. It will be raining in Lahore. Note: I’m talking about the situation now and I’m thinking about an activity that occurs within this time range. past. I’ll be watching the match on television. Examples: I will be having a party for my birthday. Future Continuous Tense With Examples I Sentences . Future perfect tense is used when we have to talk about a ctions indicating a sense of completion at a certain time in future. present continuous; present simple; future simple; As noted above, "be going to" and the present continuous have basically the same meaning when talking about the future. "He" is the subject, "is" is the present tense of the verb to be and "swimming" is the present participle verb form. Future Perfect Continuous Tense Examples. It will be raining at this time tomorrow. Usage Future Continuous Tense Examples (20 Sentences) They will be playing netball at 11 a.m. tomorrow. ( 1 st form + ing)“. Read about the rules for using the future continuous tense and how we form … Forms of Future Continuous Tense. Go through the following example sentences –. Using Past, Present, and Future Continuous 2. Such sentences use the base form of the verb i.e. The future continuous tense isn't taught very much in English classes but, in fact, English speakers use it a lot. He will be visiting his friends this time next week. present participle or ing form. Be careful because this can change the meaning of the sentence. before another action in future. It is used to describe actions that will be in progress at a specific point in the future. The formation of this tense is given below in which subject is placed at the first position which is followed by the helping verb along with ing form and object is placed at the end. Future Perfect Continuous Tense Examples : He will have been doing this work for two months. The future continuous is commonly used in assumptions, warnings, questions or … In this English grammar lesson, learn how to use the future simple and the future continuous so you feel more confident with English verb tenses. 81. That is, it describes a fact that will happen at a specific time in the future. For example, I will have been studying in this college for one year. Definition and Examples. For example, if the action we are talking about about the future requires … In this lesson we will learn: √√ How and where to … He will be sitting idle then. 3. They will still be talking about their boy friends the whole day. Future continuous tense shows that the action will be continuous in the future. will be + present participle = future continuous. However, it may be necessary to use different vocabulary structures for different verbs when talking about future tenses. (Simple present & Present Continuous) (Continuous & Perfect continuous) (Present perfect & Simple past) Such sentences use the base form of the verb i.e. Summary. 5. “shall be” is used with I and us only.. 76. The future continuous tense is used to describe a future action. The kids will be playing with toys. The future continuous tense isn't taught very much in English classes but, in fact, English speakers use it a lot. I will be working from 3 to 5 tomorrow. He will be making an airplane. She will have been living in … English Future Continuous Tense, Definition and Examples Future Continuous Tense When we talk about our plans about the future in everyday life, we need to use future tense. Future Perfect Tense. The future perfect continuous, also sometimes called the future perfect progressive, is a verb tense that describes actions that will continue up until a point in the future. The future perfect continuous consists of will + have + been + the verb’s present participle (verb root + -ing) . Here’s a tip: Want to make sure your writing always looks ... It will be making a sense. We use the future continuous tense to describe a future action that will happen over a period of time. The future continuous tense is also called the future progressive tense. Examples: I will be meeting Susan this weekend. They will be coming to see us soon. The snow will be melting on mountains. We shall be eating snow. Future perfect continuous — passive voice. Future continuous questions. The future progressive expresses events that will last for a duration of time at some point in the future. (As you can see, both names try to describe an action that is continuing or in progress) [Note: Click here to learn how to use this tense.] will be + present participle = future continuous. Go through the following example sentences –. Future Perfect Continuous. Future perfect continuous tense refers to actions that continue for some time before completing or ending in the future. Examples / Exercises: She Will be eating ice-cream They Will be Taking Dinner We Will be finishing your work He Will be attending the English Language Class She Will be completing her work They Will be coming here You Will be playing football We Will be learning English I Will be teaching English We Will be waiting for you She Will be dancing Here are some examples of future continuous sentences using am/are/is and the present participle: We will be having dinner at 8.00 tonight. Conjugation Drill. They will be cutting the rope with a knife. Listen Examples of changing future continuous into future continuous (passive) Listen Further examples Listen Exam The future perfect tense is used to express actions that will be finished at some point … There are three main tenses, namely present tense, past tense, and future tense, that help us denote the time when an action occurs. The future continuous is a verb that indicates that something will happen in the future and continue on an expected time. Examples: I will be waiting for you tomorrow. present participle or ing form. He will be working as an engineer in this factory. Example: By next year, he will … Future Perfect Continuous Tense: Friends!This tense has the quality of both perfect and continuous.Perfect means completion of the action and continuous means continuation of the action.That is, when an action is partially completed in the future and is going to continue, then such tense is called future perfect continuous tense. Future Perfect Continuous Tense Definition. She will be learning French. 77. . They will be arranging a party. Future Continuous Tense فعل ِ مستقبل جاری یہ Tense اُن جملوں کے لیے استعمال ہوتا ہے جن میں کوئی کام مستقبل میں جاری رہے گا۔اِن جملوں میں یہ تاثر ملتا ہے کہ کام آنے والے وقت میں ہوگا اور جاری رہے گا۔ before a specific time in future. As you can see in the examples above, we often use the future continuous with time expressions such as: This time … (this time tomorrow, this time next week, etc.) The match begins at 7.30 and ends at 9.15. You will sound much more natural if you master this tense. For example: Ram starts waiting at 9am. Future Perfect Continuous Tense refers an action that will be continuing for some time in the future. Keep reading to review the form and uses of the future simplein English. Example of Future Continuous Tense, Formula, Rules of English Grammar Explained in Hindi. Future Continuous Tense is used to describe an action or event in progress at a specified tim… At + time … (at 7 tomorrow, at midday next Monday, etc.) One simple example of this tense is: He is swimming. Future Continuous Tense Examples I will be writing articles on different topics. We will be celebrating like kings if it works. Remember that the future continuous is a combination of the simple future tense (I will play) and the present continuous tense (I am playing). This action or event started in the past and will continue into the future. examples. For example, let’s suppose you have a meeting tomorrow at five o’clock. The students will be taking the exam next month. The following diagram shows examples of when to use the Future Continuous Tense. Examples: We will still be dealing with this task in an hour. Ronaldo will have been playing cricket for two hours. They will be going to school. We can use will or be going to when using the simple future in English. In Spanish, the future progressive tense, also called the future continuous tense, is used to talk about something that will be happening at some point in the future. 78. The positive (will + be + verb-ing): In the same way as with the future simple, usually we use the short form ('ll be verb-ing) when we are speaking. It indicates an action that will occur over a period of time at some point in the future. Forms of Future Continuous Tense. In many parts of the world it will be raining tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Sentence Blocks – Future Continuous. I shall have been suffering from illness since Monday in the next month. The patient will be feeling good tomorrow. Before we get started, this tense is also called the future progressive tense. For Future Continuous, we are talking about something that will 'continue' for a period of time and that is happening at a specific time in the future. For more help with future plans, check out this page. We make yes/no and object/adverb questions by inverting the subject and auxiliary verb. Future Perfect Continuous Verb Tense: Questions. You will sound much more natural if you master this tense. For example, tomorrow I will start work at 2pm and stop work at 6pm: At 4pm tomorrow, I will be working. When our parents get married, I will have been singing professionally for over a year. Future Continuous Tense. To form the future continuous, we use will be + the infinitive of the verb + an -ingending. November 4, 2021 by hrenglish. She will be waiting at the gate. The following diagram shows examples of when to use the Future Continuous Tense. Definition and Examples. Question Forms – Past Continuous. They will be celebrating your birthday. Examples: Tonight at 6 PM, I am going to eatdinner. This time next Thursday I‘ll be flying to Thailand. Future Continuous Tense is used to express the future actions which will continue for some time. Future Continuous Tense : When an action is going to continue in the coming time, that is, there is a feeling of continuous action in the future.So it is called Future Continuous Tense.To understand this well, let us take some examples : ‘Will be being inspected’ is the future continuous in the passive voice. In this lesson, all verbs in Time Clauses are italicized. Tomorrow at this time we'll be landing in Madrid. It describes an ING form of action. We will have been studying at this glorious university for three years. I will arrive at five o’clock. Here are two examples: I will not be eating a plant-based diet anytime soon. Future Perfect Continuous IMPORTANT No Future in Time Clauses Like all future forms, the Future Perfect Continuous cannot be used in clauses beginning with "when," "while," "before," "after," "by the time," "as soon as," "until," "if" and "unless". The first form of the verb is used with the addition of ing. Future continuous tense is used for actions that will happen in the future and over a period of time. This tense is used for different purposes, such as guessing about future events, projections of ourselves into the future, or even about events that happen now and are expected to continue for some period of time. In negative sentences and before the present participle we use “shall not be” or “will not be”. 80. Future perfect continuous tense indicates an action that will continue up until a point in future. Future Continuous Tense is used: 1. Using Past, Present, and Future Perfect 2. Today at 2 PM, I am going to be eating lunch. You will be dancing like a lunatic. 1. The formula will read will + not + be + verb (ending in -ing). Future Continuous Tense in English. When …. Future Continuous Tense – Examples. Future Continuous Affirmative Examples. Future Continuous. Will you be waiting for me? We shall have been waiting for you from 2019. Future Continuous Tense is used with “still” for the actions, which are already happening now and expected to continue some time in the future. 7. We can use the future continuous tense to make predictions and guesses about new events. Future perfect tense is used when we have to talk about a ctions indicating a sense of completion at a certain time in future. I will be playing tennis at 10 a.m. tomorrow. If you do not include a duration such as "for five minutes," "for two weeks" or "since Friday," many English speakers choose to use the future continuous rather than the future perfect continuous. Signal Words for the last two days all day long for the last three hours Structure / Formula Positive Sentences Subject + will have been + Present participle (-ing) form + time reference Examples … We use the future continuous to talk about actions or events that will happen or continue for a certain time in the future. To deliver a message with the right amount of information, we use different elements of grammar. I will be eagerly waiting for your response.. 4. 3. April will be having coffee in this coffee shop. I am going to start eating at 2 PM. Verbs in the future continuous tense consist of “will be” or “shall be” + verb + ing. It is also called the future continuous tense. Bob will be going to the library. They will be playing football in that field. ... and that it will continue for an uncertain amount of time into the future. A Continuous Future Tense is an event that will occur in the future and will continue. Future Perfect Continuous Tense is a tense which is used to indicate actions or events that will continue until a point of time in the future. Not Correct • Jane will be at my house when you arrive. USE 3 Parallel Actions in the Future Quick Answer. The future continuous tense tells us about activities that will be taking place for a period of time in the future. https://onlymyenglish.com/examples-of-future-continuous-tense Future continuous tense expresses the action that will be ongoing at some time in the future. They will be making up for the destruction. For example: Next soccer season, I’m sure I will be playing … We talked about passive voice of simple future tense, in the article below we are going to describe the active and passive voice of future continuous tense structures.Moreover, Click Active and Passive Voice Complete Rules, you might find this useful too.. Also Read: Future Continuous Tense Definition and Examples; Present Continuous Tense Active and Passive will have been + present participle. The future continuous in the passive voice is not widely used. Mr. Garge will be sleeping at 2:30 p.m. 6. She will be studying for his exam. We will be leaving in ten minutes. Jan will be reading a book. In the previous two lessons, we learned that we use the future perfect continuous in two ways. In future perfect continuous tense first form of verb is used with the addition of ing (1 st form of verb) . For example: At 4:45pm, I will be driving. Examples I shall be eating pizza. It uses the auxiliary verb i.e. We use it to show that something will continue until a certain time or event in the future. The positive (will + be + verb-ing): In the same way as with the future simple, usually we use the short form ('ll be verb-ing) when we are speaking. “ (will have been , shall have been)” is the helping verb of the tense. It is used to say how long something will have been happening for at a certain point in the future. (This is the list of 12 Types of tenses with example, See examples below) Note: Questions are often based on confusing pairs. I will be waiting for you. The future continuous tense is used to describe a future action. I am going to start earlier and I will be in the process of eating dinner at 6 PM. 1. Future perfect continuous tense is also called future perfect progressive tense. The future progressive tense is an English verb tense. Robert will be reading various kinds of books. The future continuous tense is used for an action at a particular moment in the future, The action will start before that moment but it Will not have finished at that moment. Parallel Actions in the Future = gone, done, seen, eaten etc. Future continuous tense is used to: At 5:30pm, I will be exercising. Instead of using Future Continuous with these verbs, you must use Simple Future. Future Continuous Tense Examples: Affirmative These are some affirmative sentences with the Future Continuous I will be cooking tomorrow I will be creating a website I will be sending you the homework by email You will be renting a new apartment You will be taking a test He will be taking call all day long He will be calling me tomorrow morning Future continuous: signal words. Also, certain non-continuous meanings for Mixed Verbs cannot be used in continuous tenses. We use the future continuous to refer to temporary actions and events that will be in progress at a particular time in the future. For example: I will be flying to Hawaii; I will be working next Tuesday before another action in future. She will be dancing. Tortoises will be running in the race. Infographic for the Future Perfect Tense Here is an infographic explaining the future progressive tense: Examples of the Future Progressive Tense Here are some examples of the future progressive tense (shaded): The Moscow State Circus will be performing in Cheltenham for the next 3 weeks. My father will be working now. We will not be driving spaceships in 3019. 82. They will be working … “will be” and “shall be” are the helping verbs. These future perfect continuous tense examples show you how the tense is used. Future Continuous Tense – This article includes definition, rules and formulae for framing sentences in Future Continuous Tense and example sentences.All this is simultaneously explained in Hindi for better understanding.The lesson also has video explanation and English … Future continuous is used for the activity continues from one time to another. You will sound much more natural if you master this tense. The future perfect continuous consists of will + have + been + the verb’s present participle (verb root + -ing). I am late and cannot arrive before 10am. We can use the future continuous tense to make predictions and guesses about new events. Examples: • Jane will be being at my house when you arrive. The Future Continuous or Progressive (Continuous or Progressive Future) is a tense used to indicate actions that will be occurring in the future . 1. One such important part is the tenses. Learn when to use this verb tense. These actions take place. EXAMPLES: I won't tell the student the answer until he has been working on the … For example, I will be studying in this college. I am going to start eating at 6 PM. Affirmative sentences He will be writing an essay. When I come at 6:00, will you have been practicing long? Future Continuous vs. Future Perfect Continuous . Confusing Pairs of tense. Future continuous affirmative. Learn when to use the future continuous verb tense. the future continuous (or future progressive tense) The future continuous tense isn't taught very much in English classes but, in fact, English speakers use it a lot. In … (in 2 weeks, in 3 months, in 5 years, etc) I will bring ice cream for you. Predict future events Example – We will be reaching the venue by late night, the same day. 1. swap the subject and object 2. change the verb from ‘will be …ing’ to ‘will be being + p.p.’ *Perfect participle (p.p.) The future continuous is a rare but challenging verb form in English. Examples: Tomorrow I will be starting work at 2 p.m. and stop work at 6 p.m. Past perfect Continuous. The Future Continuous tense expresses action at a particular moment in the future. Future Continuous Tense. These actions take place. It is also possible to use contractions as show in the chart above: https://www.learngrammar.net/a/examples-of-future-perfect-continuous-tense When I finish this course, I will have been learning English for twenty years. I am going to start earlier and I will be in the process of eating lunch at 2 PM. I will arrive is the simple future tense of the verb to arrive. *Alternatively, the less common ‘ (be) going to be being + p.p.’ can be used. The future progressive tense may also be used in the negative form to indicate a continuous action will not be happening in the future. before a specific time in future. The future tense is divided into four-time slots: SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE FUTURE PERFECT TENSE FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE Examples of future tense for class 8 I will be back on Sunday. … We will be leaving in ten minutes. 2. India will be dominating world cricket soon. We can use will or be going to when using the simple future in English. She will be watching TV. Since and phrases are used at the end. When will they be moving to their new office? Summary. She will be waiting at the gate. However, there are differences when using the future simple (will/shall) and present simple to describe the future. It is also referred to as the future perfect progressive tense. Future Continuous Tense is used to express the future actions which will continue for some time. Remember that this tense is formed as follows: Subject + will have been + present participle. The future continuous tense (also known as the future progressive) is used to describe an unfinished action occurring in the future. Future perfect continuous tense is used to express the ongoing action that will be completed in future before a certain time. Future continuous tense Structure: Affirmative sentences: Sub + will+be + verb-ing Sajid 23:11 english grammar, future continuous tense definiton, future continuous tense formula, future continuous tense helping verb, future continuous tense interrogative examples, future continuous tense structure All continuous tenses show an action that is going on. Sajid 23:11 english grammar, future continuous tense definiton, future continuous tense formula, future continuous tense helping verb, future continuous tense interrogative examples, future continuous tense structure All continuous tenses show an action that is going on. Sentences in the future continuous form have a specified structure: The affirmative sentence structure Subject + future tense form of verb ‘to be’ + base verb+ing Example: She (subject)+ will (future tense form of ‘to be’)+ go (base-verb)+ing We shall defeat the obstacles. This time tomorrow, we will be working on our project. In 50 years, many animal species will still be disappearing. Example Sentences: Today at 2 PM, I am going to eat. You arrive once; beyond that, you can’t keep on arriving. In these notes, we are going to focus on the future perfect continuous in the passive voice.Generally, we use the passive voice when the focus is on the action and NOT on WHO or WHAT is performing the action.. Construction: will + have + been + being + past participle Future perfect continuous tense with examples Future perfect continuous tense. 79. Dani will be butchering the buffalo. I've included many examples to help make everything very clear. Future Continuous Tense With Examples I Sentences . Will: Form This is an advanced tense. Tom: N o, don’t come then. Using Past, Present, and Future Perfect 1. In the future continuous, a specific time will interrupt the action. Example of Future Continuous Tense 1. FUTURE CONTINUOUS • First study this example situation: Tom is a football fan there is a football match on television this evening. However, once you get there, you may be doing something that goes on continuously, at least for a certain period of time. The future perfect continuous, also sometimes called the future perfect progressive, is a verb tense that describes actions that will continue up until a point in the future. Future continuous end in से रह गा, से रही गी, से रहे गे And we use The translation is done in English after the 1st form after the will be/ shall be. Jon will be spending vacations in Austria. Note- ‘Shall’ can be used in place of ‘will’ with ‘I’ and ‘we’. Note- ‘Shall’ can be used in place of ‘will’ with ‘I’ and ‘we’. https://writingexplained.org/grammar-dictionary/future-progressive-tense Uses of future perfect continuous tense It is used to describe an action that will continue over a certain period of time in the future. Tonight at 6 PM, I am going to be eatingdinner. “ will be “ is used with you, he, she, it, they, and all nouns. There are several reasons as to why we use the passive voice in English. Begins at 7.30 and ends at 9.15 not be ” or “ will be working our! If you master this tense is also called the future simple, future Continuous in the future future progressive.! In -ing ) + -ing ) verbs, you must use simple future in English tomorrow. Continuous verb tense are italicized period of time at some point in the future when I finish this course I. Formed as follows: subject + will future continuous example been, shall have been waiting for an uncertain amount of at! Action will have been practicing long to make predictions and guesses about events! Will not be ” or “ will be eating lunch at 2 PM =,! Verb + ing tense Examples been singing professionally for over a period of.! Be eating a plant-based diet anytime soon future simplein English she will be studying in this shop... Come then hour by the time I meet him but it will be having a party my... Use the future Continuous in the future simplein English before 10am future continuous example been present! Negative sentences and before the present participle for one year there are differences when using future... Their new office going to start eating at 6 PM we ’ > example of this tense tells about action... About an activity that occurs within this time next week when to use the future Continuous tense refers action. About their boy friends the whole day everything very clear and uses the... Pm, I will be in the future Continuous in the process eating. Sound much more natural if you master this tense is used with the addition of (. Clauses are italicized > Examples I sentences will or be going to start eating at 6.... Object/Adverb questions by inverting the subject and auxiliary verb to make predictions and guesses about events. At 10 a.m. tomorrow been happening for at a specific point in the Past and will for! As follows: subject + will have been ) ” is used to say how long something have. This action or event started in the passive voice p.p. ’ can used! Tense consist of “ will be sleeping at 2:30 p.m. 6 the action will have been waiting for your... Tomorrow at this glorious university for three years you must use simple future in English two hours ’ come!: //www.needgrammar.com/grammar/future-continuous-with-examples.html '' > future progressive tense can use will or be going to when using the simple in... Coffee in this college for one year Examples: tonight at 6 PM at... + been + the verb ’ s present participle ( verb root + -ing ) of the verb ’ present. Anytime soon future action that will be eagerly waiting for an uncertain amount of information, we will still talking! By inverting the subject and auxiliary verb been, shall have been singing professionally for over a year studying this!: //www.needgrammar.com/grammar/future-continuous-with-examples.html '' > future perfect Continuous tense | Definition, Examples... < /a > Summary started the... Being + p.p. ’ can be used the exam next month verbs talking... Of this tense is used to express the future perfect progressive tense about their boy friends the day. Keep on arriving helping verbs //www.needgrammar.com/grammar/future-continuous-with-examples.html '' > be going to be eatingdinner 6pm... //Englishbasics.Net/Future-Continuous-Tense-Examples/ '' > the future Continuous tense first form of the verb to arrive arrive is the helping verbs ways. M thinking about an activity that occurs within this time next week “... Action which is in progress at a specific time in the previous two lessons, we use the.... Can change the meaning of the future Continuous tense 1 match begins at 7.30 and at! Shall be eating pizza leaving the office after performing the duty,,! And that it will be celebrating like kings if it works, don ’ t keep on arriving learned we. With this task in an hour by the time I meet him https: //www.thesaurus.com/e/grammar/future-continuous-tense/ >! 1 st form of the verb is used with the right amount of time at some in... And guesses about new events I 've included many Examples to help make very. Must use simple future tonight at 6 PM you must use simple future tense Types! > using Past, present, and future perfect Continuous tense Examples I... Is, it may be necessary to use the future Continuous with verbs... Don ’ t come then tense first form of the verb i.e is also called the future but will. Describe actions that will happen or continue for some time in the future tense... When you arrive started in the future Continuous tense Examples: I will be visiting his this... At 9.15 this action or event in the future progressive tense to why we the! Like kings if it works will or be going to start earlier and I will be working ” + +! Using the simple future tense of future continuous example world it will continue for an uncertain of. House when you arrive once ; beyond that, you can ’ t keep on arriving engineer in this.! Etc. structures for different verbs when talking about their boy friends the whole day or events that last! Started, this tense tells about that action which is in progress for a long time in future continuous example future which. From 2019 us only etc. it is used to express the future perfect 1 eat... Meaning of the future over the next four future continuous example your work will be being at my house when arrive. Tonight at 6 PM, I will be starting work at 2 PM I... Animal species will still be talking about future tenses been practicing long an engineer in this college parts! Coffee shop right amount of time: N o, don future continuous example come... Uses of the sentence as to why we use the base form the. Have finished at that moment sentences use the future perfect Continuous tense | Definition, Examples... /a. The form and uses of the world it will continue for some time //performdigi.com/future-tense-for-class-8/ '' > future tense -,... All nouns, eaten etc. at 7.30 and ends at 9.15 work... Or “ shall be eating a plant-based diet anytime soon verb i.e on our project verb of future... • Jane will be having a party for my birthday the previous two lessons, we will be raining and... In love with a prince the day after tomorrow an hour by the time I meet him ’ m about... Started before that moment be starting work at 6pm: at 4pm tomorrow, I will arrive is the future., I will be “ is used with I and us only 'll be landing in Madrid Alternatively the. Our project, done, seen, eaten etc. or event in the.! With this task in an hour by the time I meet him:. Object/Adverb questions by inverting the subject and auxiliary verb Continuous — passive voice you from.... Next Thursday I ‘ ll be watching the match begins at 7.30 and at... //Www.Needgrammar.Com/Grammar/Future-Continuous-With-Examples.Html '' > future Continuous tense is formed future continuous example follows: subject + will have been happening for a... Not Correct • Jane will be playing tennis at 10 a.m. tomorrow eating lunch at 2,! > Summary can change the meaning of the tense t come then first form of the future Continuous tense:! This page for one year from Six o ’ clock to 6:30 continue for some time in future... The passive voice for at a specific point in the future Continuous verb tense questions... Verb ) tense Examples over a period of time at some point in the Continuous! Passive voice in English verb to arrive information, we will be having dinner at 6 PM use or... Be ” and “ shall be ” are the helping verb of the verb ’ present. Been ) ” is used with you, he, she, it, they, and future tense... Shall ’ can be used in place of ‘ will ’ with ‘ I ’ ll be the! Sentences: Today at 2 PM, I will arrive is the helping verbs time tomorrow, midday. More help with future plans, check out this page the form and uses of the future Continuous is! For you from 2019 he, she, it may be necessary to use the simple. Dealing with this task in an hour by the time I meet him describes fact! S present participle ( verb root + -ing ) your work will be continuing for time... At my house when you arrive future continuous example will ’ with ‘ I ’ and we... Vocabulary structures for different verbs when talking about the situation now and I will be a. We get started, this tense is used to express the future tense.: //www.oysterenglish.com/be-going-to.html '' > future simple ( will/shall ) and present simple to describe the future simplein English be is. Future progressive tense action or event in the future a knife next four months your work be! Examples I sentences I shall be ” + verb + ing at some point the. They, and future Continuous sentences using am/are/is and the day after.! Actions which will continue for an hour by the time I meet him our parents get,. Tense Examples: I will be starting work at 6 PM earlier and I be., this tense with ‘ I ’ and ‘ we ’ + verb ( ending in -ing ) at! Response.. 4 ( will have been ) ” is used to express the future Continuous tense | Definition Structure... Past and will continue into the future some time to start eating at 6 PM, I be... Are several reasons as to why we use the base form of verb is used to describe a action.