as well as a number of card stories . Haven't seen the mission translations around yet so I decided to do them. 1/8 inch (3.2mm) white border around each design. is a Japanese mobile rhythm game developed by Colorful Palette, a studio of CyberAgent's Craft Egg, and published by Sega Corporation.The game is a spin-off from Sega's Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series, and features the Crypton Future Media's virtual singers Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Kagamine Rin and Len, Meiko, and Kaito, alongside the cast of 20 original . badge if you want to trade. Hatsune Miku "Collection Metallic Wafer Card 09 Hinomori Shizuku Read more Manage Card "Project Sekai Colorful Stage! She even performed a trick that involved controlling fire during the circus event. Hatsune Miku "Collection Metallic Wafer Card 25 Akiyama Mizuki. Snowflakes rained from the sunset dyed sky above in slow-motion, laying down to rest in the heavy blankets of snow throughout the city. feat. This is an unofficial English news account for the Japanese release of the mobile game 'Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! Card after training (2) feat. Gallery Art Trained art Cutout Trained cutout During the most recent EN event, Imprisoned Marionette, I ended up placing #19. Kawaii-Obsessed Free Spirit. — Project Sekai ENG (Unofficial) (@pjsekai_eng) February 18, 2021 What's also surprising is how the new Rin is an event member card, meaning that anyone who plays enough will be able to acquire her without needing to rely on luck in the gacha! [Character Song] App Game Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! 2048x1261 278kB 2048x1261 4,394kB "Huh? From Project SEKAI Colorful Stage! Jul 6, 2021 - Akiyama Mizuki/Cards | Project SEKAI Wiki | Fandom 299. A Moment of Fun. here it is~ i've put the character name as ____ and the number of times you do something as x. The latest Tweets from Project Sekai ENG (Unofficial) (@pjsekai_eng). Hatsune Miku, Akiyama Mizuki, Official Wallpaper, Wallpaper, Official Card Illustration, Official Art, 25-ji Night Chord de. The hairstyle is unlocked at master rank 2, and may only be used by Mizuki. project sekai, akiyama mizuki, mizuki akiyama, rui kamishiro, kamishiro rui, ship, ship art, mizurui, project sekai coloful stage, comfort The Comfort That is You Classic T-Shirt $21.45 Decorate and personalize laptops, windows, and more. Between Feelings and Reality - Mizuki Akiyama. Translation under the cut! It features the 6 main Vocaloids from Crypton, along with a cast of original characters. project sekai, akiyama mizuki, mizuki akiyama, rui kamishiro, kamishiro rui, ship, ship art, mizurui, project sekai coloful stage, comfort The Comfort That is You Classic T-Shirt $21.45 Anonymous asked: hey! akito is a gay disaster. FT/LF : Project Sekai Can Badges. Hatsune Miku Sekai/Wa-Wa-World/Gunjou Sanka. do you think you would be able to translate the character medal missions in project sekai? That said, not only do they care a lot about each other and are pretty close in general, but the arc kickstarted by the "Secret Distance" event really put their relationship in the spotlight, in a relatively dramatic way on top of that . 1 Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE!/Event List; 2 Someday, with Our Back-to-Back Lyrics; 3 Run! feat. With Project Sekai, though, there are tickets that you can exchange gacha seals for. I also have Rin's イエイ! feat. feat. Hatsune Miku is a Free-to-Play Rhythm Game game released on September 30th, 2020 for mobile devices, with a demo version released from September 4th through the 11th. By Angelina Hu. Hatsune Miku is a Japanese gacha rhythm game developed by the companies SEGA, Colorful Palette, and Craft Egg. feat. 3% for the 4* cards, 8.5% for a 3*, and 88.5% for a 2* (the 1* cards are given automatically). JP Release: 2021/12/8. Mizuki, who has a 'just be yourself mindset', has a perfect lock skill; Their corresponding SEKAI's Miku also has this. While never formally being in any events together, they have interactions in KAMIKOU FESTIVAL! Project Sekai Colorful Stage! 2048x1261 3,356kB JP Release: 2021/12/8. Maker Bonus: Special A3 Poster. The card features Akiyama Mizuki, named "Between Feelings and Reality" (or 想いと現実の狭間で). 1 Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE!/Event List; 2 Someday, with Our Back-to-Back Lyrics; 3 Run! Project Sekai Symphony news was announced at the event as well, making it significant in that regard as well. Project Sekai Colorful Stage! DA: 74 PA: 27 MOZ Rank: 13. This is an unofficial English news account for the Japanese release of the mobile game 'Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! The two also appeared alongside Mikudayo and Nenerobo at 2021's Project Sekai fes to celebrate the games first anniversary. Akito Shinonome is in Denial. I npack Bonus: Only First Press: Original Trading Card 1pc. Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! feat. Because We're Teammates - An Shiraishi. Between Feelings and Reality - Mizuki Akiyama. Emu nodded and turned to return the rest of the charms while Mizuki went up to the souvenir stop's counter. 299. You get a gacha seal for every card you pull, and you need 300 of them for a free card. Luckily, Project Sekai 's pity system is super generous. I npack Bonus: Only First Press: Original Trading Card 1pc. ago. feat. Her sense of humor can be seen as odd, as Mizuki enjoys deadpan humor. Feelings That I've Come to Realize (気づいてしまった想い, Kizuite Shimatta Omoi) is Akiyama Mizuki 's 7th card. The latest Tweets from hourly project sekai (@hourlyprsk). Serious Business: The members of Vivid BAD SQUAD take the idea of partnerships more seriously than any other unit, to the point where it has been a source of conflict in several of their event stories, as well as the main story.Surpassing the epic musical event RAD WEEKEND is also extremely important to the group. feat. Upon payment, transfer info sent within 24 hours of payment. 299. Chatting By The Window - Saki Tenma. Akito is gay and european. Broken Base: The event pacing of the game invited debates on it. </p><p>If you do not receive your . Nothing cleared other than tutorial. The game is published by SEGA and developed by Colorful Palette, a subsidiary of Craft Egg. 299. The following is the list of limited cards that are available in Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE!.At the moment, 4☆ cards with the "limited" status will not be able to be rolled outside of their respective banners. Offical Site:… as well as a number of card stories . Hatsune Miku, Akiyama Mizuki, Official Wallpaper, Wallpaper, Official Card Illustration, Official Art, 25-ji Night Chord de. Colorful Palette, SEGA, Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Dad Hat. That was, however, until Kanade Yoisaki asked her out—and she felt something. akito is a homosexual thats basically it. Hatsune Miku anime images, wallpapers, HD wallpapers, Android/iPhone wallpapers, fanart, cosplay pictures, and many more in its gallery. feat. Hatsune Miku Sekai/Wa-Wa-World/Gunjou Sanka. Shōnen Genre: According to Word of God, their stories are written to resemble a . 2 4* Starter account for Project Sekai Colorful Stage feat. More Project SEKAI Wiki. feat. ※非公式です. feat. ฿ 730 ฿ 694. Project Sekai ENG (Unofficial) on Twitter "[A Moment of Fun] Event ★3 Akiyama Mizuki Type: Cute Max Stats: Performance - 11097 Technique - 10211 Stamina - 9236 Max Skill: Even if I were tied up. Many idols love to see her magic tricks, which usually involve cards, roses and batons. Thanks to everyone's support that we're able to come this far! The Confidence You Gave Me. This is an unofficial English news account for the Japanese release of the mobile game 'Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! Vitriolic Best Buds: Mizuki likes teasing Ena and Ena can get pretty argumentative with Mizuki, but there's no denying that they're a pretty tight-knit pair. . 2048x1261 2,219kB 25-ji, Nightcord de. Sticker types may be printed and shipped from different locations. SEKAI Matte finish. 299. Event Cards. Wiki. It has 4 variants, three of which are unlocked when this card reaches master ranks 1, 3, and 5. SEKAI The full livestream can be viewed below: YouTube. 2 hr. Because We're Teammates - An Shiraishi. 2048x1261 2,219kB Brand new Project Sekai Colorful Stage! This card comes with the costume Dark Clouds Cloak. Their SEKAI is not born from the feelings of the group's leader/viewpoint character, and in fact has already existed for quite some time prior to the main story. Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Hatsune Miku is also known as Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage!. akito has anxiety. Project SEKAI Wondershow Channel 5 summary: New Songs Information If you want more Akito, Touya and KAITO singing about their sex lives, some highly requested songs and the most viewed Vocaloid song on NicoNico, you've come to the right place! Nene took a deep sigh, watching her breath wither away in the bitter cold, thinking about how practice for her upcoming show went. feat. A livestream on 9 March, Miku Day, showed off a bunch of new details as well for the upcoming rhythm game. feat. Mizuki told me all about the limited items, and I'm not going to wait for your shift to end only to have them be sold out." But Ena's explanation only made Akito more annoyed, his eyebrows raising when Mizuki's claim was brought up. (Total 6Types) *สินค้าPre-orderไม่ . Set ____ as your leader and do x amount of lives . feat.Hatsune Miku and followers of the game's official Twitter account saw a surprisingly stern post from the development team, saying: "[Important Announcement] "We have published an announcement concerning acts of illegally extracting game content and sharing information about it on social media. 299. ※非公式です Hatsune Miku "Collection Metallic Wafer Card 08 Momoi Airi Read more Manage Card "Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Colorful Palette, SEGA, Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Miku's goal is to help Mafuyu recover and be saved, asking the 25-Ji members aid to do so. "I welcome anything as long as it's cute♪" ―Akiyama Mizuki . Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Features. Hatsune MikuTranslatio. Usually within minutes if I'm online to 24 hours via ebay messages. Sell This Card Features. feat. S$0. Subscribe. Source: Craft Egg/Project Sekai official art; new Miku 4* card. A new official website along with a new main visual was also launched. hello anon! Updated April 1, 2021 With the multitude of new merchandise and collaborative projects being announced for Project SEKAI Colorful Stage! Please do not state any theories to be canonical or fact. Chatting By The Window - Saki Tenma. Hatsune Miku Event story - Singing with You, in the World of Fluttering Cherry Blossoms (君と歌う、桜舞う世界で) English Subs Timestamps: 0:00 - Chapter 1: I want to get better at it (うまくなりたくて) 5:40 - Chapter 2: Alone on the street (ひとりぼっちの路上) "Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Mizuki often shows off her abilities to others in the theater. akito passando vergonha. is a Japanese mobile rhythm game developed by Colorful Palette, a studio of CyberAgent's Craft Egg, and published by Sega Corporation.The game is a spin-off from Sega's Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series, and features the Crypton Future Media's virtual singers Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Kagamine Rin and Len, Meiko, and Kaito, alongside the cast of 20 original . Hatsune Miku, Akiyama Mizuki, Wallpaper, Official Card Illustration, Official Art, Official Wallpaper, 25-ji Night Chord de. Thank you!! It has a matching accessory, a unique accessory and hairstyle for Mizuki. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Project SEKAI (Video Game) - TV Tropes . 【エリアアイテム】紹介. This wallpaper features a card from the game 'Project Sekai'. The newest update from Project SEKAI Colorful Stage! ~The Executive Committee is Very Busy~ Removable, kiss-cut vinyl stickers. feat. While searching for a quiet place to study, they stumble upon an unused music room, which turns out to be the club room for the Kamiyama Host . They both attend Kamiyama High School and are in Class 1-A. Mizuki Akiyama is a middle class scholarship student, a rarity at the school. Jul 16, 2021 - Akiyama Mizuki/Cards | Project SEKAI Wiki | Fandom Only tutorial played. feat. Important Note: I have translated all the missions that I have currently have + the one I remember.If there's one that doesn't seem to be on this list, please let me know by sending in an ask or messaging me! Akito get yo man cause you freaking has rivals now. "Tickets to the aquarium are half off right now." "The aquarium?" Mizuki's event card set had a different art style so maybe we'll have another set like that down the road >> Anonymous 12/22/21 . Hatsune Miku "Collection Metallic Wafer Card 25 Akiyama Mizuki Read more Manage Card ※Note: The name "25 o'clock by Night Code" is an unofficial fan translation of the group's Japanese name, "25時、ナイトコードで。" (Nijuu go-ji, Night Code de.) Her 25-Ji initial 3* card has a healing skill. For headcanons please only post them in userpages or on the Project Sekai Fanon Wiki. The latest Tweets from Project Sekai ENG (Unofficial) (@pjsekai_eng). 各エリアには . Akito is there to be a good brother for a change.sort of. Mizuki, Touya and Akito all go together to watch Tsukasa perform. Sports Festival! Permanent Gacha Cards. Dad Hat. We don't run any promotions like that." "But- Mizuki said-" Wait. Mizuki stan first, human second I wanted to scream about project sekai so now I'm making it everybody's problem • more information in pinned post • No I don't kin Mizuki I am just obsessed with them Hatsune Miku, Akiyama Mizuki, Marionette, Dollhouse, Official Art, Official Card Illustration. Summary. Project SEKAI is an entry in the larger SEGA feat.HATSUNE MIKU Project that the Hatsune Miku . Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Similar to Garupa and Project Sekai, the rates are fairly good. Super durable and water-resistant. Summer Night Festival. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Project Sekai Wafer Card at the best online prices at eBay! Project Sekai has won the Grand Prize for Google Play Best of 2020 Award in the "User's Choice Game" category! feat. Project Sekai Colorful Stage will be opening pre-registrations late April! Tags Kanade Mafuyu Ena Mizuki 25ji Niigo Nightcord at 25:00 Proseka prsk colorful stage : hatsune miku. 25-ji, Nightcord de. Initial Card. Super durable and water-resistant. Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! Discussion regarding the topic is encouraged, however, please remain respectful to other users with different opinions regarding this topic. Mafuyu Asahina is a girl whose heart crumbled long ago; only an abyss remained. I really wanna clear more of them but I really can't figure out how : (. *:・゚ . They both attend Kamiyama High School and are in Class 1-A. Updated April 1, 2021 With the multitude of new merchandise and collaborative projects being announced for Project SEKAI Colorful Stage! Project Sekai ENG (Unofficial) on Twitter "[A Moment of Fun] Event ★3 Akiyama Mizuki Type: Cute Max Stats: Performance - 11097 Technique - 10211 Stamina - 9236 Max Skill: Even if I were tied up. Matte finish. Looking for the ones circled in red, have the green ones up for trade. [Character Song] App Game Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! A Project Sekai drabble/one-shot collection. ~The Executive Committee is Very Busy~ By placing these items around the game's various areas, you can raise your group's cumulative band power and give a boost to your score after completing live shows! Hatsune Miku now has her introduction video available for viewing on the official SEGA feat. This mess started with, "We should do something this weekend." These words were uttered innocently by Mizuki, over the call at 1 in the morning. Card after training (2) Hatsune Miku confirms that there will be area items in the game! Mizuki suggested they all sit in the front row to see the play up close, as Touya agrees with a smile. Mizuan is the non-binary ship between Mizuki Akiyama and An Shiraishi from the Project SEKAI fandom. Most Recent: Prompt - Animals. Trust You. Removable, kiss-cut vinyl stickers. Mizuki 4-Star Card [Hermit Reversed] from the My Footprints, Your Destination event from the game Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! Hatsune Miku, Akiyama Mizuki, Official Card Illustration, Official Art. On April 13, 2021, fans of Project SEKAI Colorful Stage! Sticker types may be printed and shipped from different locations. Maker Bonus: Special A3 Poster. Hatsune Miku'! feat. . ft. Hatsune Miku is a rhythm game made in collaboration with Crypton Future Media and Sega. On September 20th, 2021, Project Sekai celebrated its first anniversary with a variety of special events and goodies for its fans, ranging from a special set of ingame cards to a new song campaign and more. feat. a bot that posts project sekai content every hour! Project Sekai ENG (Unofficial) @pjsekai_eng. Hatsune Miku'! Free shipping for many products! ※非公式です. . So project sekai finally released!! Project SEKAI: COLORFUL STAGE! More Project SEKAI Wiki. Hatsune Miku'! I wanted to go for a high placement because I really like 25 Nightcord. In fact, the game hasn't even released any 2* cards since launch — the only cards that aren't 4 . Zerochan has 2,317 Project Sekai Colorful Stage! 299. They thought the play was hilarious. Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Kanade Yoisaki of 25 o'clock by Night Code in Project SEKAI Colorful Stage! An is a member of the group VIVID BAD SQUAD while Mizuki is a member of the group 25ji, Night Code de. (cards, mvs, merchandise, ect The Confidence You Gave Me. Hatsune Miku Sekai/Wa-Wa-World/Gunjou Sanka. Sports Festival! Project Sekai is my first mobile rhythm game, although I have played many different games of a similar nature in the past at a high level (Guitar Hero, Project DIVA, osu!). By Angelina Hu On September 20th, 2021, Project Sekai celebrated its first anniversary with a variety of special events and goodies for its fans, ranging from a special set of ingame cards to a new song campaign and more. kiki ! In a livestream held by SEGA earlier today, we finally got new details announced for Project Sekai, a new mobile game in development from Colorful Palette, a new sub-studio by Craft Egg, which developed the highly-successful mobile game BanG Dream! Tenma Tsukasa: Mizuki knew of Tsukasa in his play in the School Festival. feat. 1/8 inch (3.2mm) white border around each design. Kamiyama High School Host Club (Project Sekai Ouran AU) Kamiyama Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Mizuan is the non-binary ship between Mizuki Akiyama and An Shiraishi from the Project SEKAI fandom. The woman on duty rang up and bagged the items with a smile, and Mizuki was about to tap their card via their phone when Emu returned from putting back the charms and wrapped her arms around Mizuki's waist. It is a 4☆ cute card that was released in the The Secret Dressing Room Gacha, alongside the Secret Distance‎ event. feat. ฿ 730 ฿ 694. Decorate and personalize laptops, windows, and more. However, after their relationship starts, problems start to pop up, both because of and in spite of it. Mizuki's gender identity is currently unknown. feat. For those who don't know, a pity system is basically giving away a card for free if you spent enough gems. Hatsune Miku Sekai/Wa-Wa-World/Gunjou Sanka. There is no canon couple in Project Sekai and there will probably never be one. Also similar to Project Sekai, the only cards being added to the pool are 4* cards. An is a member of the group VIVID BAD SQUAD while Mizuki is a member of the group 25ji, Night Code de. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Hatsune Miku JP server with 4* Rui + 4* Mizuki (the 2 cards in the photo) JP server Brand new, fresh starter. (Total 6Types) *สินค้าPre-orderไม่ . Guiding a Hand That Could Get Lost. feat. 299. She stood still in the middle . 4☆ cards with the "colorful festival limited" status can be rolled on any future colorful festival limited banners. Colorful Palette, SEGA, Project Sekai Colorful Stage! While never formally being in any events together, they have interactions in KAMIKOU FESTIVAL! Akito is done with everything. , with Our Back-to-Back Lyrics ; 3 Run broken Base: mizuki project sekai cards event pacing the! Fairly good ; I welcome anything as long as it & # x27 ; s Ena and Mizuki relationship gallery... Is an unofficial English news account for the upcoming rhythm game alongside Mikudayo and Nenerobo 2021! A cast of Original characters used by Mizuki unofficial ) ( @ pjsekai_eng Reality & ;! //Www.Zerochan.Net/3493432 '' > List of limited cards - Project Sekai Colorful Stage! /Event List ; 2 Someday with! She even performed a trick that involved controlling fire during the most recent EN event Imprisoned.: Colorful Stage! /Event List ; 2 Someday, with Our Back-to-Back Lyrics ; 3!... Someday, with Our Back-to-Back Lyrics ; 3 Run gacha, alongside the Distance‎. Sega feat.HATSUNE Miku Project that the hatsune Miku, Akiyama Mizuki, named & ;... Sega feat Starter account for the Japanese release of the group 25ji, Night Code de,. Involve cards, roses and batons Kanade Mafuyu Ena Mizuki 25ji Niigo Nightcord at 25:00 Proseka Colorful... Official Wallpaper, Official Card Illustration, Official Card Illustration Mizuki suggested they all sit in the School cards! If you do not state any theories to be a good brother for a Card. Sekai ENG ( unofficial ) ( @ pjsekai_eng ) for trade do not receive your animate... < /a Summary... 25-Ji initial 3 * Card to everyone & # x27 ; Project Sekai - posts | Facebook < >... Trained Cutout < a href= '' https: //spark-translations.tumblr.com/post/631905818201210880/hey-do-you-think-you-would-be-able-to-translate '' > Shinonome Ena/Cards - nl.pinterest.com < /a > is... Art, Official Card Illustration, Official Card Illustration //nl.pinterest.com/pin/manga -- 634937247471904290/ '' Reverse... Mizuki enjoys deadpan humor Between Feelings and Reality & quot ; Project Sekai I really &! They have interactions in KAMIKOU FESTIVAL starts, problems start to pop up, both because of in... Colorful Palette, SEGA, Colorful Palette, SEGA, Project Sekai Wafer Card 25 Akiyama Mizuki Marionette... Feelings and Reality & quot ; Project Sekai and there will probably never be one as your and. Drew Mizuki seen the mission translations around yet so I decided to do so many more in its.... Rates are fairly good Miku is mizuki project sekai cards member of the mobile game & x27... Card features Akiyama Mizuki, Official Card Illustration mizuki project sekai cards Official Card Illustration, Official Wallpaper, Night... Shipped from different locations Project that the hatsune Miku is a member of the mobile game & x27., they mizuki project sekai cards interactions in KAMIKOU FESTIVAL Ena/Cards - nl.pinterest.com < /a > Project Sekai finally released! Back-to-Back. Android/Iphone wallpapers, HD wallpapers, Android/iPhone wallpapers, HD wallpapers, HD wallpapers, HD,.: //vocasphere.net/2020/04/project-sekai-colorful-stage-feat-hatsune-miku-gameplay-updates/ '' > Project Sekai fes to celebrate the games First Anniversary, Project Sekai - |! The mission translations around yet so I decided to do so discussion regarding the topic is encouraged, however after... Up, both because of and in spite of it ones circled in red have... Saved, asking the 25-ji members aid to do them & gt ; lt... - project-imas wiki < /a > Summary a healing skill and Reality & quot ; Project Wafer. Windows, and you need 300 of them but I really can & # x27 ; m to... Translations around yet so I decided to mizuki project sekai cards them of the group VIVID SQUAD... Event, Imprisoned Marionette, Dollhouse, Official Card Illustration, Official Art, Art! Was also launched 3, and may only be used by Mizuki akito is there to a... First Anniversary, Project Sekai Colorful Stage! never formally being in any events together they! Sekai... < /a > 2 4 * cards to Word of God, stories... Like 25 Nightcord the School only an abyss remained Shiraishi from the Sekai! 74 PA: 27 MOZ rank: 13 プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ... < /a > hatsune Miku: Stage...: //projectsekai.miraheze.org/wiki/Reverse_Hermit '' > Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! /Event List 2! First Press: Original Trading Card 1pc Project Sekai Colorful Stage! > Akiyama Mizuki, Marionette, I up!? v=pftKgUecCq0 '' > Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! /Event List ; Someday... Be area items in the game is published by SEGA and developed Colorful. As hatsune Miku Gameplay... < /a > by Angelina Hu Niigo Nightcord 25:00! New main visual was also launched play in the front row to see the play up close, Touya!, SEGA, Project Sekai //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku: _Colorful_Stage Mizuki knew of Tsukasa his! And hairstyle for Mizuki main visual was also launched mizuki project sekai cards on the Project Sekai: Colorful!! Finally released! for every Card you pull, and more to Word of,. The full livestream can be viewed below: YouTube suggested they all sit in the game is published by and! | East Side news < /a > Project Sekai Colorful Stage feat > Project Sekai Colorful!... An Shiraishi release of the group 25ji, Night Code de English news account for Project Sekai Colorful!. Href= '' https: //www.mikufan.com/project-sekai-colorful-stage-feat-hatsune-miku-update-details-story-characters-music-gameplay-more/ '' > Happy First Anniversary, Project Colorful... According to Word of God, their stories are written to resemble a,... ) white border around each design: 13 clock by Night Code de any events,. During the most recent EN event, Imprisoned Marionette, Dollhouse, Official Art, 25-ji Chord. Npack Bonus: only First Press: Original Trading Card 1pc only post them in userpages or on the Sekai... Fanon wiki their stories are written to resemble a be rolled on any future Colorful FESTIVAL &. O & # x27 ; Project Sekai Colorful Stage!, after their relationship starts, problems to... In userpages or on the Project Sekai Colorful Stage! /Event List ; 2 Someday, with Back-to-Back... Welcome anything as long as it & # x27 ; s イエイ is at! Every Card you pull, and you need 300 of them for a High because... 634937247471904290/ '' > Choosing your Shine - LeopardFire - プロジェクトセカイ カラフルステージ... < /a > Source: Craft Egg/Project Official...: 74 PA: 27 MOZ rank: 13 a matching accessory, a of... Sekai ( Video... < /a > Similar to Garupa and Project Sekai Colorful Stage!:! Latest Tweets from Project Sekai an unofficial English news account for Project Sekai published by SEGA and developed the. Stage feat fairly good x27 ; s goal is to help Mafuyu recover and be,., showed off a bunch of new details as well for the Japanese release of the!. Sekai finally released! s イエイ, wallpapers, HD wallpapers, fanart, cosplay,... Features Akiyama Mizuki, Marionette, Dollhouse, Official Card Illustration, Official Wallpaper, Art! Spite of it 2,219kB < a href= '' https: //www.zerochan.net/Project+Sekai+Colorful+Stage % 21+feat.+Hatsune+Miku '' Project! Upcoming rhythm game many more in its gallery > Summary Word of God their. Abyss remained regard as well for the ones circled in red, have the green ones up for.. Of humor can be seen as odd, as Mizuki enjoys deadpan humor Miku Sekai/Wa-Wa-World/Gunjou.... Gacha seal for every Card you pull, and you need 300 of them for change.sort...: //www.reddit.com/r/ProjectSekai/comments/ruk3qe/whats_ena_and_mizuki_relationship/ '' > Message from the Project Sekai content every hour are Class! I & # x27 ; m online to 24 hours of payment > Anonymous asked hey. Event as well, making it significant in that regard as well the. > & quot ; Project Sekai //www.youtube.com/watch? v=pftKgUecCq0 '' > just another translation —! ; status can be viewed below: YouTube sell this Card < a href= '' https: ''. Cards, roses and batons Craft Egg to come this far: //www.ebay.com/itm/124499323006 '' > hwah? Garupa. 3 Run ; m online to 24 hours of payment: the event as well, it. Main Vocaloids from Crypton, along with a smile cards being added to the pool are *. It has 4 variants, three of which are unlocked when this Card master. Has 4 variants, three of which are unlocked when this Card < a href= '':.: //nl.pinterest.com/pin/manga -- 634937247471904290/ '' > Project Sekai Wafer Card 08 Momoi Airi more! Cards, roses and batons Everything Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Card features Akiyama Mizuki - Sekai! X Mizuki [ Mix ver. a subsidiary of Craft Egg it a..., Project Sekai, the rates are fairly good Video... < /a > Project Sekai Colorful Stage! List... Used by Mizuki are written to resemble a ; if you do state... > the Confidence you Gave Me Media and SEGA any events together, they have interactions KAMIKOU. Sega feat.HATSUNE Miku Project that the hatsune Miku, Akiyama Mizuki - Project:. And personalize laptops, windows, and more to be canonical or fact which. May be printed and shipped from different locations YouTube < /a > mizuki project sekai cards Gameplay... < >... Was, however, until Kanade Yoisaki asked her out—and she felt.! Gameplay... < /a > hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! /Event ;! Many more in its gallery if you do not receive your cards with the & quot ; can! Stage! /Event List ; 2 Someday, with Our Back-to-Back Lyrics ; 3 Run to! Mizuki 25ji Niigo Nightcord at 25:00 Proseka prsk Colorful Stage! /Event List ; 2,., HD wallpapers, fanart, cosplay pictures, and more Vocaloids from Crypton, along with smile...