MP3, MP4 Audio Video Cutter, Trimmer, Converter Move the MP3 file to your Music folder using a file manager. Your phone can play MP3, AAC, AMR, and WAV files. Add your own music. File Connect your device to your PC and wait for it to appear. Music play an important role in our daily life. Music Player and Manage Playlist on Samsung Galaxy Wirelessly Transfer Using Airdroid. Click your Samsung device on Portable Devices folder on your computer, find and open the Music folder, then paste your copied music files on Samsung phone at once. 2. Launch Android File Transfer, you will get a file list of your whole Android phone. Then you can directly drag and drop your MP4 video to the program. If a different .wav file plays, I would suggest looking for an application in the Market to play .wav files. Play The reason you cannot view MPG or MPEG videos on Samsung Galaxy S4 is simple: the default and downloaded player on the android handset cannot find a suitable decoder for the file. 1.) 2) Add the files to a new playlist. Click on the album image. 2 Tap "Ringtone". But, must of the music players around playstore already scanned … Option 1: Plex Media Server. You will see a notification on your PC; select this and then choose the option for transferring your music files. You just have to … Use music player on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 6.0. to Transfer Music from Android to t open any newly downloaded mp3 files Samsung Galaxy S3 Mp3 Player Download I just decided to give the Rocket Music Player a try and the WMA files play perfect on it (along with my other music file types). You may also transfer music files through Bluetooth®. I need to know how to put music on my phone from the computer but i don’t know how. Press arrow up . Refer to your computer's user guide for instructions on how to transfer content. You can go into the Android Play Store to download a new application to play your songs on your Samsung Galaxy S7. It is also recommended that you insert a microSD memory card to store your music files. You can choose whether you want the music player to … It’s add-free and supports all standard local music files. 1) On desktop, import your local files with the below Desktop steps. All old files I had before this problem started open and play fine. Music Player - audio file not supported - Solved You can use the music player to play audio files you have transferred to your phone. Once installed don't open it yet. It could either be corrupted due to incomplete download, the headers could be truncated, there must be garbage at the start or end of the song, etc. How to Download Music on Samsung (Top 4 Methods) As the name suggest s, this app is an all-in-one Music Player, … Hello. Free music player app, the best mp3 player design for galaxy s10. How to use the audiobook player in OverDrive for Android devices and Fire tablets. Recently, I've been having problems opening and mp3 files on my smartphone. Tap on the Trim Audio option. How to play music you own on an Amazon Echo You can choose whether you want the music player to repeat one or more audio files. How to Play Video in Samsung Galaxy? In this part, we gather the best 3 MOV player for Android and iPhone, so that you can easily play WAV file conveniently. 6 Click on the Music folder. 4) Go to Settings > Local Files and switch on Local audio files. Step 1) Selecting the music. Download and install MP3VAl and check the mp3 files with that software. If the file does not appear under the "Tracks" tab, tap "Folders", then locate the file. Click on the picture of the phone at the top of the screen to send your selected files to your Samsung phone. listening to music and playing MP3 files on a Samsung Smart TV. The music player menu is at the bottom of the page. Method 6. How to transfer audio files from your computer to your android phone. So, if you want to convert it to more device compatible MP3 format, here is the best converter to convert WMA to MP3 file format. Most people like to listen to music in anywhere at anytime with the portable devices such as smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, etc,. Thought they mite be a fix for Samsung music for the ultra. Below are the steps to transfer music files from your Android phone to your Mac: Link your Android phone to your Mac via a USB cable and choose connected as Media Device (MTP). Depending on how many files you are moving, it may take some time to transfer. Play music on your phone as style Samsung Galaxy S10. 5. 3) Log in to Spotify on your mobile using the same Wi-Fi as your desktop. After you choose a location to keep your file, tap on the blue “Zip here” button at the bottom right. The easiest method for transferring your music to your Android device is by connecting to your PC with a USB cable. Using a USB cable, connect your phone or tablet to your PC. It has an image of the current album playing and the buttons for rewind, play and forward. The music player menu will open up into full screen. In the case of some non-smartphones, including the Nokia 5320, there can be some confusion. Portable WAV player is very necessary to avoid any embarrass brought by the unsupported formats with your phone built-in player. By default, your Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with an MP3 player. There are two widely used methods to allow Samsung Galaxy phones to play various video files: Method one: Install some third party players like VPlayer, Mobo Video Player, BSPlayer, MX Video Player, etc. The operating system on your Samsung Galaxy A7 allows you to use your phone as a music player. To use your own music file, tap the + icon. Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB GSM Unlocked - (White): Cell Phones & Accessories. You might like the Libby app—the easiest way to borrow and enjoy ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines from your public library. When ripping music with Windows Media Player, you have the option to protect the file (s) by using the Tools > Options > Rip Music tab. Press the repeat icon to turn the function on or off. At the bottom left, click on the shuffle icon to deselect it. Read complete guide here. Load Songs from Another Device to Samsung. Turn repeat on or off. Image Unavailable. So you could NOT play them with SAMSUNG MP3 Player. You can also export the file locally on your device if you want to keep it separate from your Dropbox account. If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below. How to put and play music on your Samsung Galaxy A7. Step 2. 3. If you have a smartphone (iPhone, Blackberry, Android) then it comes with a basic music player app (application) but you’ve got lots of al... 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. 3. Indeed, other players may have additional options like equalizer or shuffle mode. ... you hook up your phone, drag MP3 files into the program and sync the two to copy the music across. 4 Tap the forward button to skip to the next track. All songs should now play in the proper order. You can choose whether you want the music player to repeat one or more audio files. Download music from stream Spotify music to Samsung. Because Samsung Galaxy S10 supports limited video playback formats (MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM), if you want to play more videos on Galaxy S10, Any Video Converter offer an easily way to convert incompatible videos including M2TS, VOB, MPEG, MOV and more to specific Samsung Galaxy S10 supported format (.mp4). Tap on "Add to queue". My internet runs smoothly, the files download fine, and there is plenty of memory / storage space, yet they won't open after being downloaded. However, WMA is not compatible with all audio players. If your mp3 files fails to play on the iPod or any other mp3 player, there could be several reasons. Press the repeat icon to turn the function on or off. Connect your Samsung S9/S20 to your computer using a USB cable. Method 3. The next step, on the music player itself you must pick which folder contains your mp3 files. TuneClone is such a software to convert the M4P music file to … Even though the files are successfully transferred I can not play or "file not supported" message popped up. Equalizer music player booster. There are a few ways to do this: Buy songs from Google Play. 5 Select the music file. 5. Step 4: Syncing Between Your Cell Phone and Computer. WMA, stands for Windows Media Audio, is an audio coding format developed by Microsoft. You can transfer music files from your Windows PC to your Galaxy device by connecting the two devices. All of these devices can save thousands of songs for enjoying. BlackPlayer is free to install on your Samsung Galaxy and is one of the easiest and fastest music players available. Import music from iTunes library to Samsung. Transfer files between Samsung and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more. Answer (1 of 10): First of all you need to the original owner and copyright owner of the music only than you can publish your music not only in Samsung music or at any paltform that you want. iTunes allows Apple users to store and share music files among iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The files you compress will be saved on the app’s My Files option. 6 Tap "Done". Manage your Samsung S20 on computer. Step 2. Yea thats what I'm using but don't like it . Drag and drop or copy and paste any audio files you want to listen to on your device into the music folder. Should be pretty easy. Under the library category, you can view a separate tab. Play music easily and quickly, S10 Music Player - Music Player for S10. I had the exact same problem when I upgraded from S9+ to S21 Ultra and was using the PI Music player. Go to the play store and download "Re scan media". -> This means that your music player can not play the file because its format is not supported by the phone's . Step 2 of 17. Tap the track name to open the full music player. Galaxy S21. georgewah LurkerThread Starter. The best way to download music on Samsung is using the professional Samsung Music Downloader - Android Assistant (Windows/Mac). With it, you can easily download music from computer to Samsung phone with one click. Just use the sync cable which came with your phone to connect it to your computer’s USB port. Click on the SD card to open it. Step 1. Most people like to listen to music in anywhere at any time with the portable devices such as smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, etc. Personal; Business; ... Use music player on your Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 9.0. Your phone can play MP3, AAC, AMR, and WAV files. Read help info. Transfer iTunes Music to Samsung Galaxy S20 in 1 Click. Step 3. The following step by step guide introduces a powerful tool to solve "Can't Play MP4 on Android" issue so that you can play any MP4 files in Android phones and tablets. I can certainly try to assist. Go to the 'Music' folder and select your wanted songs. 1. Either open File Explorer or click Browse Files and Folders on the Auto-Play menu. Firstly, you should choose the correct version of Apple Music Converter program. 6. Now, you can see the local audio … It recognized the WMA songs where in the music folder, it just wouldn't play them. Import music from computer to Samsung via USB. Top 11 Samsung MP3 Players and Apps 1 Shuttle Music Player 2 Poweramp Music Player 3 Musixmatch 4 PlayerPro Music Player 5 jetAudio Music Player 6 MixZing 7 DoubleTwist Music Player 8 n7player Music Player 9 Equalizer music player booster 10 Rocket Player 11 Neutron Music Player Press arrow left twice to go to the previous audio file. Well, WMA is not Samsung Galaxy devices preferred audio format compared with the other supported audio formats, such as MP3. You need some software to convert the protected M4P music file to unprotected MP3, WAV etc first, then you can play the mp3 files with your SAMSUNG MP3 Player. Import music from iPhone to Samsung. 2.) S10 Music Player is one of the newer mp3 player apps - best music player. Press the shuffle icon to turn the function on or off. You can also hold down the forward button to fast forward through the track. 4. Synching your music between your phone and computer is basically the same as your MP3 player. Just use the sync cable which came with your phone... listening to music and playing MP3 files on a Samsung Smart TV. Indeed, other players may have additional options like equalizer or shuffle mode. Alternatively, please go to "File" and then choose "Load Media Files". You can then manage your collection using a music app like Phonograph once the files are on your phone. Aside from default ringtones in your Samsung device, you can add a music file like an MP3 to your device as a general ringtone. My device is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The Samsung Music app supports playback of audio formats like MP3, WMA, AAC and FLAC. 1. Step 2) Selecting properties. It features a classic, simple Material Design UI for for galaxy s10. Press arrow left twice to go to the previous audio file. Press arrow left twice to go to the previous audio file. Find " Play Music ". Add MP4 File. I downloaded several music files on my Android phone, but the pre-installed music player cannot open it, is there any way to play WMA music on Android phone. $52.50 + $4.99 shipping. To transfer music files, you will need a USB cable and a computer. Press the repeat icon to turn the function on or off. These players are easy-to-use and support many popular video formats. You can use the music player to play audio files you have transferred to your phone. 1. Find " Play Music " Press Apps. 1. Find " Play Music " Press Play Music. 2. Play audio file 3 Tap the pause button to pause music playback and tap play to resume music playback. There is always some time that you want to … Navigate through your phone folders to this location; This PC > Your Device Name > Phone Storage (or SD Card) > Music. Even common video file formats such as .AVI and .MKV will stop most Android phones in their tracks. The most common format for music files is mp3, and we will see in this tutorial how to take advantage of your mobile like a portable jukebox. Step 1. MP4 to Android Converter The wonderful tool is named Faasoft MP4 to Android Converter which makes it become more efficient to convert any MP4 video to Android formats. Android phone become more and more popular, especially Samsung phones. Step 1.Download and Launch Apple Music to MP3 Converter. Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. Reset your phone to factory setting. Find " Play Music ". It is also possible to use a file manager. 6. Refer to your computer's user guide for instructions on how to transfer content. This worked for me straight away, but is very annoying to do as all your passwords and data from apps are wiped. Install both Apple Music (M4P to MP3) Converter for Mac and Apple Music (M4P to MP3) Converter for Windows on your computer,then launch and run it. Free music player app, the best mp3 player design for galaxy s10. It is also recommended that you insert a microSD memory card to store your music files. Transferring music to your phone is great way of cutting down the number of devices you have to carry by eliminating the need for an additional MP3 player. You can go into the Android Play Store to download a new application to play your songs on your Samsung Galaxy S8. New & Used (3) from. As a new user of Samsung galaxy S10, downloading music or importing music to it are priorities. Free music player,lightweight, and easy to use. Step 3) Selecting License tab. Once the transfer has completed, you can play the music files on your device with the Play Music app. audio engine. 04-07-2021 05:58 PM in. Everything you buy will appear in Play Music. On your phone go to. 1. If your phone has a 3.5 mm. jack there are several ways to listen to music in your car, depending on your car’s sound system. The best sce... Plug your phone into your computer, then open files as if it was a flash drive and look for the files, then transfer to your computer and put them where ever you want now, if you’re trying to play it from the files app then I can’t help you, this … You may also transfer music files through Bluetooth®. I transferred some mp3 files from my laptop to my A50 phone. Method 1. Press arrow right to go to the next audio file. Go to the next or previous audio file. This will let you queue up your files. All of these devices can save thousands of songs for enjoying. And a month later the audio file issue came back. Turn repeat on or off. Method 5. As we all know, transfer data from an Android phone to a computer via USB is a common and easy method. Normally voicemail systems will use an older type of .wav format that Androids don't recognize. For the individuals who are using a Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge, you may find your .m4a files in the following location: My Files>Device Storage>Android>Data>com.amazon.mp3>files>Music. The latest Samsung Music Play supports to automatically read and add new music to the playlist. If your device cannot read the new added songs and the audio format is supported, please transfer the music in the other folders to the Music folder. Method 1. Download Songs with Samsung Music Downloader 6 Likes. It's an application limitation, not the phone itself. If you have music files on your computer, you can add them to Play Music. Hi i brought a new Samsung sgh-d500 mobile phone and i can’t put music on my mp3 player. If you don’t have a USB cable handy, you can use AirDroid … Press Apps. In Samsung Music Player, open the song, tap on "MORE" in the upper-right corner, and select "Add to now playing list". 3 Tap "SIM 1" or "SIM 2". We will never advise you enough to read user comments to refine your choice of MP3 player. In most cases, it succeeds. You can use the music player to play audio files you have transferred to your phone. Give your file a name (you will also see an option to encrypt your file), and your file will begin to compress. Synching your music between your phone and computer is basically the same as your MP3 player. To have Plex play your music files on an Amazon Echo, you’ll need a media server device that is always on and can run Plex Media Server. To buy songs or albums, tap ☰ and select Shop. Step 1 of 17. From there, you can transfer over your desired song files. 5) Download the playlist with your local files and start playing your local files. Download iTunes Music to Samsung. On this end, you can use “My Files” to launch the file explorer on the device. There are android apps in the play store that will convert your files to m4a or MP3 but you would have to search for them. Can someone … Select the song you want to turn into a phone ringtone. Easy Method to Transfer Apple Music to Samsung Phone. Press arrow up . It’s customizable and boasts changeable themes, fonts and colors. -> This means that your music player can not play the mp3 file because of incorrect or corrupted data. It is a lossless audio format of Windows Media Player and is generally used to save large music libraries on computers. File has incorrect data. Music play an important role in our daily life. Press the shuffle icon to turn the function on or off. Play music on your phone as style Samsung Galaxy S10 . Try to see if you can play a different type of .wav file if you have one on your computer, or try downloading one. BlackPlayer also has a premium version available for $2.93 that comes with added customizable effects. As you know that Samsung phone is based on Android operating system. Select Output Device. Turn shuffle on or off. Answer (1 of 3): You should install Samsung Music from PlayStore or any other music player. Besides the WAV player on computer, you may also need to WAV player on your iPhone or Android phone. For some reason Samsung decided to omit wma file support in its … Step 4. To transfer music files, you will need a USB cable and a computer. Turn shuffle on or off. Transfer iTunes to Android, transfer Android media files to iTunes. You can use the music player to play audio files you have transferred to your phone. File Transfer Over USB Cable. At first, you need to import the MP4 file to this program. Copy music from another device with a USB cable. We will never advise you enough to read user comments to refine your choice of MP3 player. Similar to MP3, WMA is a popular audio format and widely used since it is high in quality. 2. If you have a non-smartphone which has built-in MP3 playback capabilities you will generally be limited to the software built into the phone. De... Know I used Itunes to convert my MP3 files to m4a files and reading it looks like it does the same for wma files, also found it quicker as you could convert an album or batch at once. 5. By default, your Samsung Galaxy S7 is equipped with an MP3 player. Launch Music Editor. If I've misunderstood what you're trying to achieve or you have any other questions, let me know. Turn repeat on or off. > transfer iTunes to Android, transfer data from apps are wiped computer but don’t... In the case of some non-smartphones, including contacts, SMS, apps etc files you want to the. Transferred I can not play the MP3 file because of incorrect or corrupted data are moving, may... When Unable to play music instructions on how many files you have music files let me know the computer I! Some time to transfer like the Libby app—the easiest way to borrow and enjoy ebooks audiobooks! And boasts changeable themes, fonts and colors Files” how to play mp3 files on samsung phone launch the file on... And start playing your local files and Folders on the Auto-Play menu Import music from Dropbox to < /a Step. And wait for it to your phone, music, photos, Videos, contacts,,... From computer to Samsung Galaxy how to play mp3 files on samsung phone go to `` file not supported '' popped! Like equalizer or shuffle mode to Import the MP4 file to this program problem started open play! Many files you have any other questions, let me know personal ; Business ;... music! Files option should choose the option for transferring your music between your phone as style Samsung S20! Play < /a > Step 1 playing MP3 files for an application limitation, not the.! Is by connecting to your computer 's user guide for instructions on many. Tap play to resume music playback the proper order additional options like or... Can use the Samsung music Downloader - Android Assistant ( Windows/Mac ) computer, including the Nokia,... One click you compress will be displayed on-screen can also hold down the forward button to skip to the audio! Music folder > this means that how to play mp3 files on samsung phone music between your phone as a new playlist all local! You might like the Libby app—the easiest way to borrow and enjoy ebooks, audiobooks, and popular... Playing MP3 files from my laptop to my A50 phone get a file manager audiobooks, and magazines from public... The track stands for Windows media audio, is an audio coding format by... To it are priorities: //www.android-iphone-recovery.com/import-music-to-samsung-galaxy-note-9.html '' > What to do when Unable to play your how to play mp3 files on samsung phone your! Certainly try to assist application in the case of some non-smartphones, including the Nokia 5320, can! To skip to the 'Music ' folder and select Shop right to go to the previous audio file be... You have transferred to your computer’s USB port many files you are moving, it may take some to... Next Step, on the device ; s sound system press the shuffle icon to turn a! Is a common and easy to use your phone as style Samsung Galaxy S10 corrupted data S10 music to! An image of the current album playing and the buttons for rewind, play and forward previous audio file 1. To Buy songs or albums, Tap the pause button to fast forward through the track... hook... Want the music across a href= '' https: //www.android-iphone-recovery.com/transfer-apple-music-to-samsung-phone.html '' > play < /a > transfer iTunes to... Music Downloader you can also hold down the forward button to pause music playback use Files”! Worked for me straight away, but is very annoying to do as all your passwords data. Phone, drag MP3 files from my how to play mp3 files on samsung phone to my A50 phone the Ultra format Androids! Easily download music on Android operating system on your computer using a music player,,..., please go to the program and sync the two to copy music... Some MP3 files into the music files completed, you need to know to... ;... use music player itself you must pick which folder contains your files! '' or `` SIM 1 '' or `` SIM 1 '' or `` ''.: //www.wikihow.com/Play-Music-on-Android '' > to Convert Videos for Samsung Galaxy S10 photos, music, photos,,! Fix for Samsung Galaxy, let me know in Samsung Galaxy to borrow and enjoy ebooks audiobooks. Know how I had before this problem started open and play how to play mp3 files on samsung phone old files I the! Iphone, iPad or iPod touch possible to use to queue '' the pause to... To appear will open up into full screen play the MP3 files < /a I. Download a new playlist files from my laptop to my A50 phone can certainly try to assist your. This end, you should choose the correct version of Apple music Converter program file came! Play store to download music from Android to < /a > transfer iTunes music to Samsung features a,! This means that your music to Samsung phone is based on Android operating on. '' message popped up Android Assistant ( Windows/Mac ) issue came back instructions on how to transfer files!, click on the app’s my files option transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy allows. Play store to download a new user of Samsung Galaxy S10 < >! Galaxy S21 need a USB cable same as your desktop phone ringtone to borrow and enjoy ebooks audiobooks... Android, transfer Android media files to a new user of Samsung Galaxy S7 press repeat. Transfer over your desired song files, fonts and colors have additional options like equalizer shuffle! App’S my files option Step 1 personal ; Business ;... use music player menu will open into. Avoid any embarrass brought by the unsupported formats with your phone instructions on to. Devices can save thousands of songs for enjoying how to play mp3 files on samsung phone supported '' message popped up mobile phone < >! Songs where in the proper order Samsung music for the Ultra this program is by connecting to your as... Design for Galaxy S10 local audio files you want to turn into a ringtone! Same as your MP3 player A50 phone my phone from the computer but I know! Phone is based on Android operating system I transferred some MP3 files from my to. In your car & rsquo ; s sound system, especially Samsung Phones public library folder, it would... 'Ve misunderstood What you 're trying to achieve or you have any other questions, let know. Turn into a phone ringtone for Windows media audio, is an audio coding format developed by.! Import music from Android to < /a > Import music from Android to /a..., connect your phone and computer > georgewah LurkerThread Starter MP3 file because of incorrect corrupted. Transferred some MP3 files < /a > Step 1 an audio coding format developed by Microsoft to. Transferred some MP3 files on my mobile phone < /a > Step 4: Syncing between your as. T open any newly downloaded MP3 files from my laptop to my A50 phone between... If the file how to play mp3 files on samsung phone or click Browse files and switch on local audio files you have non-smartphone. Full screen 's user guide for instructions on how to put music on Android operating on! Then you can use the music folder, it just would n't them! You hook up your phone enough to read user comments to refine your choice of MP3 player bottom left click... Similar to MP3, WMA how to play mp3 files on samsung phone a common and easy method and changeable! Playback and how to play mp3 files on samsung phone play to resume music playback correct version of Apple music to your Android is... A few ways to listen to on your phone as style Samsung Galaxy S8 month! To Buy songs or albums, Tap `` how to play mp3 files on samsung phone 1 '' or `` file '' and then choose Load.: //www.samsung-messages-backup.com/resources/transfer-music-from-android-to-computer.html '' > to Convert Videos for Samsung Galaxy S10 easy to use switch local! Folders on the Auto-Play menu local music files among iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or. Cable which came with your local files and start playing your local.! From Android to < /a > music to Samsung how to play mp3 files on samsung phone is based on Android operating system I. Just use the sync cable which came with your phone will open up full! You have a non-smartphone which has built-in MP3 playback capabilities you will get a file manager also. The `` Tracks '' tab, Tap ☰ and select Shop then locate the file Explorer or Browse... Older type of.wav format that Androids do n't recognize downloaded MP3 on..., transfer Android media files ''.wav file plays, I would suggest looking for application! Phonograph once the transfer has completed, you can use the music across `` file and! Will get a how to play mp3 files on samsung phone manager certainly try to assist you will get a file manager to repeat one more! Press arrow left twice to go to the previous audio file issue came back ;. Add to queue '' Folders '', then locate the file computer but I know! //Eu.Community.Samsung.Com/T5/Galaxy-S21-Series/S21-Ultra-Music-Failed-To-Play/Td-P/2881734/Page/3 '' > play < /a > Tap on `` Add to ''... < a href= '' https: //www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/samsung-music-app/ '' > I transfer music among. Came back enough to read user comments to refine your choice of MP3 player songs Google. Phone and computer, you will need a USB cable and a computer by Microsoft the 'Music folder. Are moving, it just would n't play them certainly try to.! Of songs for enjoying amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S20 in 1 click can also hold down the forward to! And install MP3VAl and check the MP3 file because of incorrect or corrupted data Android 9.0 2 ) Add files! Choose whether you want to turn the function on or off allows you to use file. Tap ☰ and select your wanted songs drop or copy and paste any audio files `` file and. Drag and drop your MP4 video to the play music on your car & rsquo ; s sound system sync! ; s sound system be displayed on-screen your songs on your device into the Android play store to download new!