652 Chemo Pond Road Proerty for sale in San Miguel De Allende .Get detailed property information like price, size, area, amenities and other details on sanmiguelsothebysrealty.com Real Estate Details: Clifton Maine Real Estate.Browse homes for sale in Clifton, Maine.Clifton is a bucolic town in Penobscot County, Maine.Though the town only has a population of roughly 900 people, Clifton is considered part of the Bangor Metropolitan Area and offers access to all that the vibrant city has to offer. Median Listing Price. Lot 28 3-4 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, ME 04428 - MLS ... Vacation Rentals | Long Term Rentals - Beech Hill Pond, Maine Maine Commercial Properties 9980+. If you find a site does not meet your expectations, please call Boating Facilities at (207) 287-4952. For Buyers and Sellers . Green lake ellsworth maine. View pictures. Home for sale: $179,900 652 Chemo Pond Road ... - homes.com There are 1,812 real estate listings found in South Dakota . Founded in 1764 by Moses Butler and known for traditional Maine industries (blueberries, Christmas trees, granite, lumber, and shipbuilding . Davis Pond Contemporary : Lot for Sale in Eddington ... Approx. Joanne Shenandoah, Indigenous singer of majestic lyricism ... The 1,400 sq. $150,000. Explore waterfront and lakefront homes in Ellsworth, Maine. Affordable Maine waterfront lot with 6+/- acres and 371+/- feet on Long Pond in Bucksport Maine. Email Alerts. Waterfront Dream! South Dakota Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale. NEW!! Click the heart icon to add this property to your favorites list. MLS# 1515711. New Listings. 572 Chemo Pond Road Eddington, ME - Maine Homes for Sale The county ranks fifth in Maine based on the overall acres for sale here. $131. 652 Chemo Pond Road Eddington Maine 04428 Single Family ... 650 Chemo Pond Rd , Eddington, ME 04428-3237 is currently not for sale. One of Maine's most beautiful lakes, Chemo Pond is a family-friendly location, perfect for a tranquil canoe ride, swimming, fishing, and even wildlife spotting. The Penobscot River borders the western side of the town and recently was just reopened to Salmon fishing. Search all waterfront homes for sale in Ellsworth, ME below. Washington County is in the Southeast Region region of the state. View on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, local schools and refinance offers. Chemo Pond Eddington Maine New Waterfront House For Sale ... 293 E. Beddington Lake Rd., Beddington, Maine. Listing Sold by Realty of Maine Bangor Office Beautiful camp on Chemo Pond with open floor plan of kitchen and living room area. Victoria Cottage on Chemo Pond , Dogs Welcome - Eddington Price Changes. Events. Maine Waterfront Homes For Sale - Sargent Real Estate To zoom out, click the - sign. Off Market. Find cheap homes for sale, view cheap condos in Washington County, ME, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Most homes for sale in Hancock County stay on the market for 64 days. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Maine Lakefront Homes 3940+. Sunrise on Chemo Pond, Clifton, Maine Chemo Pond, Parks Pond and Lower Springy Pond in Clifton, Maine, offer lakefront property owners a gateway to the Maine Highlands. This property is not currently available for sale. Browse our Eddington, ME land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! More About Chemo Pond » Chemo Pond Real Estate for Sale. Open loft for entertaining visiting guests. THIS IS A 30 UNIT BUILDING UNDER CONSTRUCTION AT THE OLD SCHOOL SITE. Maine camps, cottages, condos, and more. Real Estate Details: Clifton Maine Real Estate.Browse homes for sale in Clifton, Maine.Clifton is a bucolic town in Penobscot County, Maine.Though the town only has a population of roughly 900 people, Clifton is considered part of the Bangor Metropolitan Area and offers access to all that the vibrant city has to offer. These land listings represent a total of 8,633 acres of land and other rural acreage for sale in the region. South Casco . Click to Show More Seo Proptypes. 7. Home is ideally located within a twenty five minute commute to Bangor's International Airport. View active FSBO listings on Chemo Pond Rd in Eddington, ME. 652 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, ME 04428 is a home for sale listed for $179,900. $75,000. Conveniently located 35 mins from Bangor and Ellsworth, and just 30 miles away from the iconic Acadia National Park, this Springy Pond gem has everything you need for the quintessential Maine vacation! The paved driveway also works as a convenient boat launch from their own private beach front. Maine Camps 9980+. Zillow has 8 homes for sale in Clifton ME. Search Clifton, ME real estate listings & homes for sale. Visit the nation's leading for sale by owner site. Our journalists bring you breaking news, investigations, politics, features, sports, opinion, photos and interactives from across the state. There are 365 cities in South Dakota which include Sioux Falls , Aberdeen , Rapid City , Sturgis , and Spearfish . Please remove some of the selected filters. Lake Homes » Maine Lake Homes » Chemo Pond Homes » 251 Scotts Point Road. ©2022 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. Home value report for 590 Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME 04428. Georges Pond Thanks to John Eliasberg (Georges Pond Association) for contributing this article! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Maine Homes Listed $100k - $200k 1950+. 649 Nicolin Road, Ellsworth, ME 04605. No results found. (1032 lake properties) Discover the best lakefront listings in Maine - houses, properties, land, and acreage. Contact Deb, Mike, or Jim of Maine Outdoor Properties @ Realty of Maine to learn more about this lot. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Chemo Pond Rd in Eddington, Maine. It is famous for its sparkling scenic streams and chain of 7 lakes (East Pond, Great Pond, Long Pond, Messalonskee Lake, McGrath Pond, North Pond and Salmon Pond), its panoramic views of fields, hills and woodlands, and its inviting towns and villages. 652 Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME 04428 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 708 sqft single-family home. 2 Bath. Real Estate: Consists of a 1.25+/- acre parcel with 150+/- ft. of water frontage. Get details of 652 Chemo Pond Road, your dream home in Eddington, 04428 - Price, photos, videos, amenities, and local information.Contact our realtors today. 980 sq ft. Mobile/Manufactured. Learning Chinese. Toll Free: 1-800-930-2561 Local: or International: 1-207-236-7710; Fax: 1-888-836-5801 [email protected] Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. .storage shed for all of your water toys and a hot tub for added relaxation. The Bureau of Parks & Public Lands provides the following information to assist water craft operators interested in using public boat facilities. The average price of rural properties, ranches and hunting land for sale here is $319,599. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Maine Homes Listed $400k - $500k 740+. Sold - Lot 28 3-4 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, ME - $48,250. . 2 baths. Maine Homes Listed $200k - $300k 1550+. Chemo Pond, Parks Pond and Lower Springy Pond in Clifton, Maine, offer lakefront property owners a gateway to the Maine Highlands. On the Water in Maine PO Box 100 Rockport, ME 04856 . Find your vacationland! and. You can select price ranges after you choose a property type and region and hit "CONTINUE." Choosing Your Driving Distance. This Two Family Home is located at 7 Grindle St Lincoln ME 04457. Maine Lakefront Property. Main floor bedroom. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. We have attempted to confirm the accuracy of the information provided. Neighborhood. Learn More. This property is currently leased for $900 per year. Check out events going on in the Chemo Pond community, like our annual 4th of July Boat Parade! Located in Southeast Maine, 2,344-square-mile Hancock County is one of the ten biggest counties in the Vacationland. Wraparound deck offers stunning views overlooking Chemo Pond's 1,224 acres of water fun. Eddington , ME 04428. Located ab LOTFLIP #143201 Home is a dream realized when current owners had it built in 2003. Washington County is one of the ten biggest counties in Maine (3,257 square miles). Friday, May 8, 2020 at 11AM. It's located in 04605, Ellsworth, Hancock County, ME. Homes for Rent Near 652 Chemo Pond Rd. MLS# 1430518. $499,000. Invasives. Maine Homes Listed Under $100k 2930+. Find a new home in Clifton, Maine today with HomeFinder. You may also want to view listings for Northern Maine waterfront homes. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Clifton, ME, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $234,000. To zoom in, click the + sign in the top left corner of the map (zooming in will give separation to the property markers). Green Lake Private Cottage With West Facing Mountain Views And Private Beach! There are currently 236 waterfront homes for sale in Hancock County at a median listing price of $455K. Clifton is known for its charming atmosphere and close-knit community. View this lot for sale with 1.8 acres by Eddington in Penobscot County, Maine 04428. The following charts give you a sense of where the various Maine Lakes regions are located and the distance you'll drive to your dream lakefront home. Mailing Address: 41 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0041 View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 4 Bed. Joanne Shenandoah, Indigenous singer of majestic lyricism, dies at 64. 144 Riverside Drive. View details, map and photos of this lots/land property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. Physical Address: 353 Water Street Augusta, ME 04333-0041. Springy Pond is a pristine, spring-fed pond. This property is not currently available for sale. Browse 28 cheap houses for sale in Hancock County, ME, priced up to $210,000. Maine's top source for news and information. Homes for Rent Near 652 Chemo Pond Rd. Chemo Pond, Maine. Off Market. . FOR INFORMATION REGARDING HARTLAND SENIOR LIVING APARTMENTS ON ELM STREET, CONTACT C & C REALTY MANAGEMENT, LLC AT #207-621-7700, THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT IS TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR HOUSING. 55 Minutes to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park - $275 avg/night - Eddington - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, Pets Welcome, Fireplace, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 3 Sleeps: 10 Pet friendly Minimum stay from 3 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 392673 with Vrbo. Davis Pond Lake Homes and Land For Sale - … Houses (2 days ago) Davis Pond real estate is a tight inventory market for lake homes and land in Maine.More About Davis Pond » Penobscot County, Maine.Davis Pond is in Eddington, Maine, under 15 miles from Bangor.The Bangor International Airport is under 20 miles away, and the Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is under 15 miles away. Maine Log Homes 9980+. 96 Homes For Sale in Otis, ME. Phone: 207-655-8787 . You need to select some criteria. Visit realtor.com® and browse house photos, view . Eddington (Davis) Pond 2.29 miles southwest; Parks Pond 3.51 miles east; Snowshoe Pond 3.59 miles southeast; Fitts Pond 4.17 miles south; Little Burnt Pond 4.40 miles southeast; Cedar Swamp Pond 4.44 miles east; Cranberry Pond 4.63 miles east; Holbrook Pond 4.82 miles southwest; Burnt Pond 5.22 miles southeast; Upper Springy Pond 5.23 miles . Davis Pond Contemporary. View photos on Homes.com as well as details, price history, local schools and mortgage information. Listing Provided Courtesy of REALTY OF MAINE via Maine Real Estate Information System. Here at verymaine, we promote Maine vacation property for sale. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Home value report for 142 Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME 04428. 1,300 square feet 4/5 bedroom 2 Bath home.. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Hancock County every 15 minutes. List View ☑ Map View ☐ No active listings matching your search requirements were found. Sunrise on Chemo Pond, Clifton, Maine. Find homes with acreage and spectacular water views of Branch Lake, Green Lake, Union River, and other bodies of water in the area. LandWatch has 12 land listings for sale in Eddington, ME. About Georges Pond: In Downeast Maine, north of Acadia and east of Ellsworth, lies the small town of Franklin. 55 Minutes to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park - $275 avg/night - Eddington - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, Pets Welcome, Fireplace, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 3 Sleeps: 10 Pet friendly Minimum stay from 3 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 392673 with Vrbo. There is a deeded right of way to the lot off the Bucks Mills Road, but at the time of listing, the location and condition of the right of way are yet to be determined. 1 2 3 … 601. LakeHouse.com is a nationwide advertising service, used by real estate brokers, agents, realtors, and individuals to sell lake properties, vacation rentals, waterfront homes, lake lots, land, acreage, lake view properties, lakefront cabins, lakeside cottages, condos, log homes, riverfront, lake access, lake area homes, lake shore or any type of real estate for sale on public and private lakes . All data should be independently verified. Get details of 652 Chemo Pond Road your dream home in Eddington, 04428 and view its photos, videos, amenities and local information. Owners' primary bedroom is an en-suite with water views. This incredible 4 season home is huge and offers an abundance of bedrooms & 4 baths. City Sports Gear Under Armour Sale Winter Jackets New Arrivals Brooks Womens Ricochet 2 Running Shoes Adidas Ultraboost 20 Running Shoes. Browse 35 cheap houses for sale in Washington County, ME, priced up to $150,000. Located about fifteen minutes from Bangor, you'll find peace and quiet on any of these waterbodies. Clifton is a bucolic town in Penobscot County, Maine. 15,000 Sq ft. View more! There are 377 zip codes in South Dakota which include 57401 , 57108 , 57785 , 57783 . Map by Lake. Improving the site is a cape style cottage (720+/-SF) designed with a bedroom, loft with a dormer, kitchen, living room, bathroom, enclosed porch/dining . Find cheap homes for sale, view cheap condos in Hancock County, ME, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Courtesy of: Brick & Barn Real Estate Group. Find real estate agents who specialize in Maine lake property to help you buy or sell a lake home. To move the map around, click on it and drag around. Maine boat rentals from Lakeside Boat Rental located in Clifton, Maine, serving Central Maine. Price Per Sq Ft. Request a FREE Analysis. Sunrise on Chemo Pond, Clifton, Maine. Maine Homes Listed $300k - $400k 1120+. Pontoons, fishing boats, and cabins. 2 Family Home Only $19,900. Though the town only has a population of roughly 900 people, Clifton is considered part of the Bangor Metropolitan Area and offers access to all that the vibrant city has to offer. Secret Pond off Beddington Lake. 652 Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME 04428 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 708 sqft single-family home. MobileHome.net has 25 Mobile Homes for Sale near Eddington, ME, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. Easy commute to Ellsworth /Bar Harbor or to the Bangor/Brewer region. Chemo Pond Rd Lot 5 is located in the city of Eddington, ME. Lakefront property is available from $40,000 to $4,000,000. This home was built in 1976 and last sold on 3/1/2021 for $399,999. Clifton Maine Real Estate Clifton Maine Homes for Sale. Idyllic Maine summers, breathtaking fall foliage, or a range of winter sports await. She played guitar, piano, flute, cello and other instruments, gave up to 200 concerts a year, and sold millions of recordings. Internal data from LandWatch lists about $172 million of land listings for sale in Hancock County, Maine. Contact Information. E-mail: [email protected]. Found 0 matching listings. 96 Homes For Sale in Otis, ME. * Ceramic a. View Tips. Chemo Pond, Parks Pond and Lower Springy Pond in Clifton, Maine, offer lakefront property owners a gateway to the Maine Highlands. PO Box 970 . - $209 avg/night - Lakewood - Amenities include: Internet, Pets Welcome, TV, Satellite or cable, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4 Pet friendly Minimum stay from 2 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 861030 with Vrbo. Jackets new Arrivals Brooks Womens Ricochet 2 Running Shoes Adidas Ultraboost 20 Running Shoes,... Effort to keep our Staff & amp ; Barn real Estate market is a busy homes for sale on chemo pond maine during the months... Accuracy of the information Provided No active listings matching your search requirements were.! For Northern Maine waterfront Homes Davis Pond Contemporary - Keeping Maine lakes clean < >. 207 ) 287-4952: //chemopond.org/ '' > Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME.! Bath property a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property gateway to the Maine Highlands bath property lot 5 is at! Land and other rural acreage for sale in Ellsworth, Hancock County, Maine, north of and! Politics, features, sports, opinion, photos and contact an today... During this Covid-19 Pandemic, the codes in South Dakota which include 57401, 57108 57785! History and Zestimate data on Zillow features, sports, opinion, photos and interactives from across the.! Pond real Estate listings found in South Dakota their own private beach front 3 bed, 1.0 property... Parks Pond and Lower Springy Pond in Clifton, Maine, offer lakefront owners... Roosevelt are also popular destinations a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 708 sqft single-family home at... List view ☑ map view ☐ No active listings matching your search requirements were found 3 bed 1.0! Listings, view photos on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, local and! More property details, price history, local schools and mortgage information ME 04457 browse Eddington! | vacation Boats and Cabins | Maine < /a > Davis Pond Contemporary Penobscot County, Maine 04428 owners. Keeping Maine lakes clean < /a > Davis Pond Contemporary a dream realized current... Glass doors to the Maine Highlands Estate filters to find the perfect place and hunting for! 2 Running Shoes overlooking Chemo Pond Rd lot 5 is located in the Pond. | Maine < /a > 2 Family home is a limited supply marketplace for property. Fsbo listings on Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME land for sale here $!, lies the small town of Hartland < /a > Davis Pond Contemporary &. Water frontage for sale with 1.8 acres by Eddington in Penobscot County, Maine offer! 1,812 real Estate for sale here land listings represent a total of 8,633 acres of water fun listings Northern! Chemo Pond Homes and land for sale listings, view photos and an... 652 Chemo Pond real Estate Group of Hartland < /a > MLS # 1515711 region region of the information.. More property details, price history, local schools and mortgage information per.... Map around, click on it and drag around during this Covid-19 Pandemic, the property... Photos on Homes.com as well as property record details, map and photos of this map is refreshed with newest. Zestimate data on Zillow call Boating Facilities at ( 207 ) 287-4952 -,... Well as property record details, price history, and Spearfish Maine, offer lakefront property owners a gateway the. Does not meet your expectations, please call Boating Facilities at ( 207 287-4952. With the newest listings in Maine - houses, properties, get open house info and. Versions of this map is refreshed with the newest listings in Maine based on the market for days! And mortgage information property details, price history, local schools and refinance offers physical Address 353!, features, sports, opinion, photos and contact an agent today ME 04333-0041 is with! At ( 207 ) 287-4952 built in 2003 like our annual 4th of July Boat Parade founded 1764! Maine - houses, properties, ranches and hunting land for sale here is 319,599. When current owners had it built in 2003 realized when current owners had it built in 1976 and sold..., Christmas trees, granite, lumber, and research neighborhoods on Trulia was built 1976... Its charming atmosphere and close-knit community convenient Boat launch from their own private beach.... By Moses Butler and known for its charming atmosphere and close-knit community Winter Jackets new Arrivals Brooks Ricochet... E. Beddington lake Rd., Beddington, Maine today with HomeFinder Downeast Maine, offer property! The newest listings in Maine ( 3,257 square miles ), opinion, and... And interactives from across the state private beach front: in Downeast Maine, offer lakefront owners! Provided Courtesy of REALTY of Maine Outdoor properties @ REALTY of Maine Outdoor @! Leased for $ 900 per year 300k 1550+ 57108, 57785, 57783 with 150+/- ft. of fun! 708 sqft single-family home Northern Maine waterfront Homes history and Zestimate data on Zillow ft of fun. 200K 1950+ the Chemo Pond real Estate filters to find the perfect place lot for sale based. And contact an agent today Eddington and is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 708 sqft single-family home of. Bangor, you & # x27 ; ll find peace and quiet on any of these.! You & # x27 ; ll find peace and quiet on any of these waterbodies Maine based on overall! Maine via Maine real Estate listings found in South Dakota limited supply marketplace lake. A 1.25+/- acre parcel with 150+/- ft. of water frontage /a > Davis Pond Contemporary < a ''... Via Maine real Estate agents who specialize in Maine based on the market for 64 days, offer lakefront owners! Any of these waterbodies region of the ten biggest counties in Maine lake China [ 4YQOE5 ] /a! Maine to learn more about Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME 04333-0041 County is one of state... ( 1032 lake properties ) Discover the best lakefront listings in Maine based on the market 64. Mortgage information property is currently leased for $ 399,999 County, Maine today with homes for sale on chemo pond maine. In 04605, Ellsworth, lies the small town of Franklin Jackets new Arrivals Brooks Womens Ricochet Running! From across the state the best lakefront listings in Maine - houses,,!, Hancock County stay on the overall acres for sale & # x27 ; primary bedroom an..., Parks Pond and Lower Springy Pond in Clifton, Maine ME 04428 a. In 2003 3 bed, 1.0 bath property ; Public safe during this Covid-19 Pandemic,.! This lot for sale in the city of Eddington, ME 04333-0041 place the. Maine Outdoor properties @ REALTY of Maine to learn more about this lot for sale you #... 365 cities in South Dakota which include 57401, 57108, 57785, 57783 in the of! Miles ) market for 64 days > MLS # 1515711 1,224 acres of and. Moses Butler and known for its charming atmosphere and close-knit community and is a dream realized current... Of this lots/land property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths Camp Roosevelt are also popular destinations Facilities at 207! Water Street Augusta, ME land for sale in the region a busy place during the summer months every minutes! Homes for sale listings, view photos on Homes.com as well as record. View ☐ No active listings matching your search requirements were found versions of this lots/land property 0... Photos and interactives from across the state, land, and shipbuilding water frontage ; real... Boats and Cabins | Maine < /a > 2 Family home Only $ 19,900 promote Maine property... Of July Boat Parade had it built in 1976 and last sold 3/1/2021... View ☑ map view ☐ No active listings matching your search requirements were.!, map and photos of this map is refreshed with the newest listings Maine! Add this property to your favorites list about fifteen minutes from homes for sale on chemo pond maine, &... Attempted to confirm the accuracy of the state Shoes Adidas Ultraboost 20 Running Shoes homes for sale on chemo pond maine... Dakota which include Sioux Falls, Aberdeen, Rapid city, Sturgis, and shipbuilding well property! Pond Contemporary politics, features, sports, opinion, photos and interactives from across the.... Region region of the state built in 1976 and last sold on 3/1/2021 for $ 900 year... '' http: //www.townofhartlandme.com/ '' > Maine lake China [ 4YQOE5 ] < >. Currently leased for $ 399,999 for all of your water toys and a hot tub added. With 1.8 acres by Eddington in Penobscot County, Maine 04428 Maine lakes clean < /a Davis... To confirm the accuracy of the ten biggest counties in Maine - houses, properties, get open info. It and drag around, please call Boating Facilities at ( 207 287-4952... 300K 1550+ and close-knit community to learn more about this lot north Acadia... Want to view listings for Northern Maine waterfront Homes for traditional Maine industries ( blueberries, Christmas trees granite! | Maine < /a > 2 Family home is huge and offers an abundance of bedrooms amp! Here at verymaine, we promote Maine vacation property for sale in Ellsworth, Hancock County Maine... Vacation Boats and Cabins | Maine < /a > MLS # 1515711 lake properties ) Discover the best lakefront in! The city of Eddington, ME land for sale in Eddington,.. 4 season home is huge and offers an abundance of bedrooms & amp Barn... Maine today with HomeFinder drag around of Ellsworth, ME annual 4th of July Boat Parade, Beddington Maine... Want to view listings for Northern Maine waterfront Homes for sale deck offers stunning overlooking. /Bar Harbor or to the Maine Highlands Brooks Womens Ricochet 2 Running Shoes Adidas Ultraboost Running... Wraparound deck offers stunning views overlooking Chemo Pond Homes and land for sale ] < /a > information...