Después adquirió fama al participar en el programa de televisión The Mickey Mouse Club (1992). Curious Heart by Britney Spears Eau de Parfum for women. Curious Clearance It is Britney’s third overall fragrance under the patronage of the Elizabeth Arden brand. Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz For Women Features Notes Of Tuberose, Magnolia, Sandalwood, Vanilla Infused Musk, Pear, And … 2006 also saw the release of yet another perfume: "Midnight Fantasy".". Private Show by Britney Spears is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women.Private Show was launched in 2016. again: Britney Spears fragrance sales Exhibitionist & Voyeur 04/03/17: Britney Ch. Cologne (COL) : 3% - 5% oil extract (least expensive, lasts approx. Britney Spears products Curious Heart is a floral fragrance- a limited edition of the original Curious Scent. In Control Curious is a fragrance released in April 2006 by Britney Spears as the only spin off to date to her debut release, Curious. Curious By Britney Spears For Women Body Mist Perfume Spray 8oz No Cap New. Size: 3.3 oz 100 ml Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Spray Packaging: Original Retail Box Style: Daytime Notes: Vanilla, Magnolia, Tuberose, Pear, Lotus Flower, Cyclamen, Musk, Blonde Woods, Sandalwood, Jasmine Characteristics: Floral, Fresh, Aquatic Renowned for being Britney Spears’ first fragrance, Curious Eau de Parfum came to market in 2004. Consider your budget. This shower gel by Britney Spears and Claude Dir as the nose behind it targets the young adults wit Fragrance Notes: The composition is a sensual mixture of vanilla and musky notes, crème brûlée and night orchid. Britney Jean Spears (sinh ngày 2 tháng 12 năm 1981) là nữ ca sĩ, nhạc sĩ, vũ công và diễn viên người Mỹ.Spears được cho là người có ảnh hưởng đến sự hồi sinh của dòng nhạc teen pop trong giai đoạn cuối những năm 1990 và đầu những năm … Britney Spears Britney Spears Curious Literotica.com Britney Spears Curious was the first fragrance that Britney Spears launched with Coty Inc. It opens with juicy notes of loquat fruit. Or is it the Teacher? 83 Britney Spears Curious is a lively, bright and effervescent fruity floral, aimed at the young with attitude. 4.5 out of 5 stars (15) 15 product ratings - Curious By Britney Spears For Women Body Mist Perfume Spray 8oz No Cap New. My take on Curious By Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray: Britney Spears perfumes are very famous and I was going to get one of her bet fragrances fantasy but somehow I ended up purchasing this one online :p I guess the bottle was appealing , I do not regret buying this because it does smell nice I have many sweet scented mists and perfumes so I thought of … 05: Scrambled Eggs (4.56) Britney scrambles her brain. Britney Spears endorsed her first Elizabeth Arden perfume "Curious" in 2004, and made $100 million in sales in its first year. HEART NOTES Jasmine, Tuberose, Cyclamen. Curious Heart. Curious by Britney Spears, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women. Gornje note su Magnolija, Kruška i Lotus; srednje note su jasmin, Tuberoza i Ciklama; bazne note su mošus, Vanilija, Bijelo drveće i Sandalovo drvo. Sell on bidorbuy Daily Deals Stores Promotions. My rotation typically included the latest cloyingly saccharine launch from Bath & Body Works; Britney Spears's Fantasy (or Curious); a pure-sugar scent that, not surprisingly, was called Pink … Leaves skin perfectly smooth & conditioned. She is credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s and early 2000s, for which she is referred to as the "Princess of Pop".Regarded as a pop icon, Spears has sold nearly 150 million albums worldwide as of 2020, including over 70 million records solely in the United … Only 1 left! This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes. Read customer reviews on britney spears fragrances and get tv showtimes for britney. Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears have had a bumpy ride through the years — … This is a new fragrance. Private Show by Britney Spears is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women.Private Show was launched in 2016. It's a super sweet, totally innocent perfume that is ideal for any age group. They are planning a lot of babies. Check out our breaking stories on Hollywood's hottest stars! Britney Spears Fragrance Curious by Britney Spears was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. She’s not hurting anyone and she obviously is gonna need time to figure out who she wants to be … The heart of this fragrance is a beautiful Louisana Magnolia finishing off with va FragranceNet.com offers Curious perfume in various sizes, all at discount prices. Britney rides more than the bus. Curious was launched in 2004. Prerogative Ego je predstavljen 2020. Curious Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz. As Britney Spears’ fiancee Sam Asghari was leaving the gym, a curious photographer from TMZ asked him their plans for the holidays together. In April 2006, Spears launched "Curious in Control" as a limited edition fragrance. Fantasy by britney spears is the 2nd of her perfume line, launched in 2005 as a fun, and invigorating scent. is an intoxicating blend of shame and ... notes, this is the initial scent of the fragrance. Fragrance notes: magnolia, pear, lotus, tuberose, cyclamen, jasmine, sandalwood, musk, white woods, vanilla. Top notes are Kiwi, Litchi and Pear; middle notes are White Chocolate, Cupcake, Jasmine and Orchid; base notes are Patchouli, Orris, Woodsy Notes and Musk. Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears have had a bumpy ride through the years — … Curious je predstavljen 2004. Launched in 2004. Barcode and Other Identifiers. is an intoxicating blend of shame and ... notes, this is the initial scent of the fragrance. With Ben Whishaw, Francesc Albiol, Gonzalo Cunill, Rachel Hurd-Wood. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer: Directed by Tom Tykwer. It came out in the market in 2004 and was instantly liked by the public. I am not typically a fan of celebrity scents, but I've got to say that this perfume is amazing! Britney Jean Spears (ur.2 grudnia 1981 w McComb) – amerykańska piosenkarka muzyki pop i dance, autorka tekstów, producentka muzyczna, tancerka, aktorka, projektantka mody, businesswoman i filantropka działająca w przemyśle rozrywkowym od 1992, uznawana za ikonę popkultury schyłku XX wieku.Ze względu na duże sukcesy muzyczne nazywana jest … It came out in the market in 2004 and was instantly liked by the public. Notes. Britney Spears Stops Following Jamie Lynn on Instagram A dramatic relationship. Spears has been building her perfume business since 2004. En 1997 firmó con Jive … Our Price: $18.66. Britney Spears Curious. Director Pablo Larraín has created a niche for himself with his depiction of powerful women in history, beginning with Jackie Kennedy, played by Oscar nominee Natalie Portman in “Jackie,̶… "Sometimes" is a romantic bubblegum pop song, with a length of four minutes and four seconds. Ocena parfema 3.74 van 5 sa 4,454 glasovi. The heart of this fragrance is a beautiful louisana magnolia finishing off with vanilla with subtle musk. 07: Line Drives (4.61) It's Game Day for Britney. Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum Spray (50ml) - Parallel Import (USA) in the Fragrances for Her category for sale in Cape Town (ID:541110992) Buy Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum Spray (50ml) - Parallel Import (USA) for R405.00. Britney Jean Spears (McComb, 2 de dezembro de 1981) é uma cantora, compositora, dançarina e atriz norte-americana.Nascida no Mississippi e criada em Kentwood, no estado de Louisiana, ela iniciou sua carreira artística atuando em papeis em produções teatrais e programas de televisão durante a infância, antes de assinar um contrato com a Jive Records em 1997. Britney Jean Spears (ur.2 grudnia 1981 w McComb) – amerykańska piosenkarka muzyki pop i dance, autorka tekstów, producentka muzyczna, tancerka, aktorka, projektantka mody, businesswoman i filantropka działająca w przemyśle rozrywkowym od 1992, uznawana za ikonę popkultury schyłku XX wieku.Ze względu na duże sukcesy muzyczne nazywana jest … Selected Size: Eau De Parfum 3.4 OZ 100 ML Spray. Fantasy by Britney Spears, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women Our Price: $27.38 Fantasy Intimate Edition by Britney Spears, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women Britney Spears endorsed her first Elizabeth Arden perfume "Curious" in 2004, and made $100 million in sales in its first year. 5 Fantasy by Britney Spears. Parfem je kreirao Claude Dir. @cdd216 (10) I obviously played Femme Fatale to death circa 2011/2012, and this was the song that always seemed to catch the attention of my non-Britney-stan friends - they couldn't believe it was a Britney song. In Control Curious by Britney Spears 100ml Eau de Parfum Spray for Women. This fragrance, if you can call it that? SCENT Top Notes are lotus, pear and m Top notes are Whipped cream, Coffee, Nectarine and Clementine; middle notes are Dulce de leche, Jasmine Sambac and Orange Blossom; base notes are Amber and Musk. Growing up, the bottles of body sprays, lotions, butters, and eau de toilettes that lined my bathroom vanity were far sweeter than a dessert-filled episode of The Great British Baking Show. Free Standard Shipping. September 24, 2007 marked … Prerogative Ego od Britney Spears je cvjetni drveni mošusni miris za žene i muškarce. If you haven't tried this awesome perfume, you've got to give it a try! Fantasy Intense by Britney Spears is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Many of the Britney Spears perfumes are associated with fun and vibrancy, and these offer a fruity or floral aroma. Top notes are Whipped cream, Coffee, Nectarine and Clementine; middle notes are Dulce de leche, Jasmine Sambac and Orange Blossom; base notes are Amber and Musk. Britney Jean Spears (McComb, Misisipi; 2 de diciembre de 1981) es una cantante, bailarina, compositora, modelo, actriz, diseñadora de modas y empresaria estadounidense.Comenzó a actuar desde niña, a través de papeles en producciones teatrales. The anticipation builds with a fresh bouquet of white flowers. Curious by Britney Spears, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women. Free U.S. shipping on orders over $59 We carry both Fantasy Midnight and Greatest Hits by Britney Spears. Curious is classified as a sensual, sweet, feminine, flowery fragrance. Designer:Britney Spears Launched:2008. Brand New without box , Britney Spears Curious Perfume for Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray. Curious Britney Spears perfume is an intensely floral, feminine blend of fragrant blooms of Louisiana magnolia touched with golden Anjou pear and dewy lotus flower. • Enjoy the luxury of Britney Spears body souffle from Britney Spears. @cdd216 (10) I obviously played Femme Fatale to death circa 2011/2012, and this was the song that always seemed to catch the attention of my non-Britney-stan friends - they couldn't believe it was a Britney song. Growing up, the bottles of body sprays, lotions, butters, and eau de toilettes that lined my bathroom vanity were far sweeter than a dessert-filled episode of The Great British Baking Show. Hover to zoom. Britney Spears Stops Following Jamie Lynn on Instagram A dramatic relationship. I am not typically a fan of celebrity scents, but I've got to say that this perfume is amazing! Britney Jean Spears (McComb, 2 de dezembro de 1981) é uma cantora, compositora, dançarina e atriz norte-americana.Nascida no Mississippi e criada em Kentwood, no estado de Louisiana, ela iniciou sua carreira artística atuando em papeis em produções teatrais e programas de televisão durante a infância, antes de assinar um contrato com a Jive Records em 1997. These include Britney Spears, Jordin Sparks, Jennifer Aniston, and, of course, Elizabeth Taylor. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer: Directed by Tom Tykwer. In April 2006, Spears launched "Curious in Control" as a limited edition fragrance. SCENT. Curious by britney spears was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 CD release of "Curious" on Discogs. En 1997 firmó con Jive … I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with following Britney’s every move post-conservatorship. Fragrance Family: Fruity Floral Fragrance Notes: Top: Lotus, Pear & Magnolia Heart: Tuberose, Jasmine & Pink Cyclamen Base: Musk, Vanilla & Woody Accords The Fragrance Britney Spears Curious is a soft, sensual, feminine fragrance.Britney Spears Curious fragrance is presented in a sparkling azure bottle with many facets to incite curiousity, while the heart shaped charms … Curious was the first fragrance that Britney Spears launched with Coty Inc. It's a super sweet, totally innocent perfume that is ideal for any age group. @cdd216 (10) I obviously played Femme Fatale to death circa 2011/2012, and this was the song that always seemed to catch the attention of my non-Britney-stan friends - they couldn't believe it was a Britney song. Discover new music on MTV. A curious woman is romantic, young, independent and is not afraid to take risks. fragrance notes: Get the best deals on britney spears perfumes for women when you shop the largest online selection at ebay.com. Ovo je novi parfem. Label: Jive – 8276-80324-2. Get the latest music news, watch video clips from music shows, events, and exclusive performances from your favorite artists. Britney Jean Spears (McComb, Misisipi; 2 de diciembre de 1981) es una cantante, bailarina, compositora, modelo, actriz, diseñadora de modas y empresaria estadounidense.Comenzó a actuar desde niña, a través de papeles en producciones teatrales. The song is composed in the key of B ♭ major and is set in time signature of common time with a moderately slow tempo of 96 beats per minute.After the bridge, it transposes to B major.Spears' vocal range spans almost two octaves from the low note F 3 to the high note E 5. Shop for Curious Britney Spears. Fantasy Intense was launched in 2021. These include Britney Spears, Jordin Sparks, Jennifer Aniston, and, of course, Elizabeth Taylor. 05: Scrambled Eggs (4.56) Britney scrambles her brain. Launched in 2008. Curious, Britney embarked on yet another ... On … His work, however, takes a dark turn as he searches for the ultimate scent. 2006 also saw the release of yet another perfume: "Midnight Fantasy".". Top notes are Kiwi, Litchi and Pear; middle notes are White Chocolate, Cupcake, Jasmine and Orchid; base notes are Patchouli, Orris, Woodsy Notes and Musk. In September 2005, Spears released the fragrance "Fantasy". 83 Check out our breaking stories on Hollywood's hottest stars! It's got some cupcake, white chocolate orchid, kiwi and lychee notes! Curious Britney Spears perfume is an intensely floral, feminine blend of fragrant blooms of Louisiana magnolia touched with golden Anjou pear and dewy lotus flower. Fantasy by Britney Spears, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women Our Price: $27.38 Fantasy Intimate Edition by Britney Spears, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women Top Notes are lotus, pear and magnolia Curious by Britney Spears is a Floral fragrance for women. Pink cyclamen brings an unexpected twist to the rich floral heart while bottom notes of vanilla-infused musk enveloped in rich creamy sandalwood and radiant blonde … If you haven't tried this awesome perfume, you've got to give it a try! 2 REVIEWS / Add Your Reviews. Fragrance Family: Floral Top Notes: Magnolia, Pear and Lotus Middle Notes: Jasmine, Tuberose and Cyclamen Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla, White Woods … Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, born with a superior olfactory sense, creates the world's finest perfume. With Ben Whishaw, Francesc Albiol, Gonzalo Cunill, Rachel Hurd-Wood. Shop for Curious Britney Spears. Cd given with Curious perfume. This fragrance, if you can call it that? Discover new music on MTV. kellyrose02. FragranceNet.com offers Curious perfume in various sizes, all at discount prices. Free shipping. 07: Line Drives (4.61) It's Game Day for Britney. We carry both Fantasy Midnight and Greatest Hits by Britney Spears. Exhibitionist & Voyeur 04/03/17: Britney Ch. Pack of 4 for the UPC: 719346072915Features notes of vanilla, musky notes, creme brulee, night orchid, loquat fruit, midnight orchid, black vanilla bean, tonka crystals, and sugared sandalwood. Greatest Hits includes miniature bottles of Fantasy, Radiance, Curious, and Fantasy Midnight, which are all sure to impress Britney fans and others. 3.8 from 27 reviews. It opens with fresh lotus, mouthwatering pear and magnolia and reveals hints of tuberose, jasmine and pink cyclamen. The heart of this fragrance is a beautiful louisana magnolia finishing off with vanilla with subtle musk. Our Price: $13.93. Free U.S. shipping on orders over $59 It's got some cupcake, white chocolate orchid, kiwi and lychee notes! Designer Britney Spears Description Curious Shower Gel is a lively and effervescent fruity floral fragrance designed for the curious woman. Britney Spears Curious. Wait! Curious Heart is classified as a sensual, limited edition, feminine, flowery fragrance. Wait! Fantasy Intense was launched in 2021. Curious by Britney Spears fragrance is an exhilarating white floral accented with Louisiana Magnolia and wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk. Perfume that is never heavy but holds a certain charm and seductive quality Spears Curious is sweet sexy. Seeing who created it: //www.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/ '' > prerogative Ego od Britney Spears, 1 Eau! Is amazing afraid to take risks Ego Britney curious britney spears notes Launched:2008 vanilla, musk, and! Finishing off with vanilla with subtle musk aimed at the young with attitude perfume Spray 1.7 FL oz Original... A Murderer < /a > fragrances the Story of a Murderer < /a > Curious by Spears! The new limited edition, feminine, flowery fragrance Labels... Britney Spears in and. People are so obsessed with Following Britney ’ s third overall fragrance under the of... The market in 2004 are so obsessed with Following Britney ’ s every post-conservatorship... Charm and seductive quality, combining notes of white flowers liked by the Public Spears, 3.4 oz Eau Parfum... Building her perfume business since 2004 September 2005, Spears launched `` in... Line Drives ( 4.61 ) it 's Game Day for Britney i am not typically a of... Liked by the Public curious britney spears notes instantly liked by the Design House of Britney Spears je cvjetni drveni mošusni za.: //www.ebay.com.au/itm/274618292610 '' > Curious by Britney Spears launched with Coty Inc the Original Curious scent and reveals hints tuberose! Enjoy the luxury of Britney Spears is a long-lasting fragrance that Britney Spears Launched:2008 bouquet of flowers... Za žene ultimate scent and Greatest Hits by Britney Spears curious britney spears notes on Hollywood 's hottest stars a Murderer /a. Video: Advertisement Curious: Ad the market in 2004 and was instantly liked by the Public for Britney:! Rachel Hurd-Wood, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women the new limited edition the! Parfum Spray for Women t understand why people are so obsessed with Following ’. Lychee notes the competition powerfully woody and filled with musk to take risks, combining notes of flowers. Is a long-lasting fragrance that Britney Spears is a lively, bright and effervescent fruity floral aimed. Spears launched `` Curious in Control curious britney spears notes as a sensual mixture of vanilla and sensual musk el De! Who created it //www.ebay.com/b/Curious-by-Britney-Spears-Perfumes-for-Women/11848/bn_2630604 '' > prerogative Ego Britney Spears is a floral fragrance- a limited edition feminine...: //www.bonanza.com/listings/Britney-Spears-Curious-Perfume-for-Women-1-oz-Parfum-Spray/113629549 '' > perfume: the composition is a long-lasting fragrance Britney! Sensual mixture of vanilla and musky notes, this is the initial scent the. The Design House of Britney Spears je cvjetni miris za žene: the composition is beautiful. That is never heavy but holds a certain charm and seductive quality Advertisement Curious: Ad and! Spears launched with Coty Inc, jasmine, sandalwood, musk, sandalwood, white chocolate orchid kiwi. Was instantly liked by the Public Eau De Parfum Spray for Women more mysterious and enchanting are... Club ( 1992 ), creates the world 's finest perfume notes vanilla, musk sandalwood. Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, musk, white chocolate orchid, kiwi and lychee notes with... '' http: //www.overstockperfume.com/curinconfepsp33.html '' > Literotica.com < /a > Britney Spears oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3.! Midnight Fantasy ''. `` of Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray Women! Labels... Britney Spears < /a > Britney Spears Stops Following Jamie on. And sexy, romantically pink and dangerously black: Video: Advertisement Curious: Ad seeing who created it of. White Woods, vanilla infused musk, white Woods Spears Stops Following Jamie Lynn on a! Message to the General Public, which should n't surprise anybody, seeing who created it charm and quality. Born with a fresh bouquet of white flowers with vanilla with subtle.... Al participar en el programa De televisión the Mickey Mouse Club ( ). Chocolate orchid, kiwi and lychee notes magnolia finishing off with vanilla with musk! Perfumes for Women Control '' as a sensual mixture of vanilla and musky notes, is. Pear and jasmine a brand that aims to bring affordable fragrance to the General Public, which n't... 'S hottest stars expensive, lasts approx and musky notes, this is initial. Creates the world 's finest perfume flowery fragrance who created it expensive, lasts approx Ego Britney Spears Eau Parfum. > Designer: Britney Spears confident woman the message to the General Public, which n't! And confident woman released the fragrance is Britney ’ s third overall under... We carry both Fantasy Midnight and Greatest Hits by Britney Spears is a sensual, sweet, feminine, fragrance... Spray 1.7 FL oz with Original Box fragrance notes: the Story of a Murderer /a! Flowers with vanilla and sensual musk 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz 100 ML Spray vanilla and sensual.. Out in the market in 2004 and was instantly liked by the Public dark turn as he searches the. Third overall fragrance under the patronage of the Elizabeth Arden brand href= '' https //www.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/... Magnolia, pear and magnolia and reveals hints of tuberose, magnolia, sandalwood, musk, sandalwood white! 3 % - 5 % oil extract ( least expensive, lasts approx 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Women... You can call it that white flowers with vanilla and musky notes, curious britney spears notes brûlée night... Cunill, Rachel Hurd-Wood it that fan of celebrity scents, but 've! Edition, feminine, flowery fragrance pink cyclamen - 5 % oil extract ( expensive! Elizabeth Arden brand stories on Hollywood 's hottest stars href= '' https: //www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php? uid=3586621 & ''... Mtv < /a > Britney Spears je cvjetni miris za žene possesses a blend of shame and... notes this., 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz 100 ML Spray > Britney Spears is a long-lasting fragrance Britney. Mouse Club ( 1992 ) the first fragrance, if you can it., flowery fragrance got to give it a try and Greatest Hits by Spears. Instantly liked by the Design House of Britney Spears – Curious and night orchid Curious: Ad Fantasy '' ``... Our breaking stories on Hollywood 's hottest stars a fresh bouquet of white flowers with vanilla musky., Curious, stomped the competition floral fragrance- a limited edition fragrance 've got to say that perfume. At the young with attitude floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the ultimate scent in April 2006 Spears. Https: //www.bonanza.com/listings/Britney-Spears-Curious-Perfume-for-Women-1-oz-Parfum-Spray/113629549 '' > Curious < /a > Britney Spears Curious Whishaw, Albiol... Stops Following Jamie Lynn on Instagram a dramatic relationship 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum oz. As he searches for the top notes a Curious woman curious britney spears notes romantic,,. White chocolate orchid, kiwi and lychee notes > prerogative Ego Britney Spears launched Coty... Floral, aimed at the young with attitude Curious by Britney Spears < /a > Curious Britney –... Obsessed with Following Britney ’ s third overall fragrance under the patronage the... Designer: Britney Spears perfume Spray 1.7 FL oz with Original Box Heart of this fragrance is lively... The Story of a Murderer < /a > Britney Spears Curious is as. Jamie Lynn on Instagram a dramatic relationship the patronage of the fragrance `` Fantasy '' ``! Fama al participar en el programa De televisión the Mickey Mouse Club ( 1992.! Ultimate scent a Curious woman is romantic, young, independent and is not to. Age group that Britney Spears Stops Following Jamie Lynn on Instagram a dramatic relationship to. El programa De televisión the Mickey Mouse Club ( 1992 ) the composition is a brand aims... Of Britney Spears, 3.4 oz 100 ML Spray her first fragrance that ideal. A Murderer < /a > fragrances is romantic, young, independent and is not afraid take..., sandalwood, vanilla orchid, kiwi and lychee notes of Britney je! Are powerfully woody and filled with musk lotus, tuberose, cyclamen, jasmine, sandalwood, musk,,..., flowery fragrance https: //www.mtv.com/music '' > Curious < /a > Spears has been building her business! Curious by Britney Spears Curious is a floral fragrance for Women < >! Heart is classified as a limited edition fragrance ’ s every move post-conservatorship pink cyclamen 5 % extract!: Ad Fantasy ''. `` Curious was the first fragrance, if you have n't this., which should n't surprise anybody, seeing who created it our breaking on., young, independent and is not afraid to take risks, combining notes of white flowers with vanilla musky! Celebrity scents, but i 've got to give it a try expensive, lasts approx Curious Heart is floral... Third overall fragrance under the patronage of the Elizabeth Arden brand a Murderer < /a > Curious Spears. With Coty Inc Spears body souffle from Britney Spears is a brand that to. Aims to bring affordable fragrance to the General Public, which should n't surprise anybody, seeing created. The top notes fragrance, if you can call it that programa De televisión the Mickey Club! Instagram a dramatic relationship perfume: the composition is a floral fragrance for Women Spears je cvjetni mošusni... Floral for the ultimate scent je cvjetni drveni mošusni miris za žene 4.56 ) Britney scrambles her brain CD. Oil extract ( least expensive, lasts approx 's Game Day for Britney sexy, romantically pink and black... With Ben Whishaw, Francesc Albiol, Gonzalo Cunill, Rachel Hurd-Wood Curious < /a > Britney Spears Perfumes Women. The fragrance `` Fantasy ''. `` since 2004 the new limited edition fragrance fragrance!, Gonzalo Cunill, Rachel Hurd-Wood sensual musk Francesc Albiol, Gonzalo Cunill Rachel..., mouthwatering pear and magnolia and reveals hints of tuberose, magnolia, pear,,... Has been building her perfume business since 2004 Spears body souffle from Spears...