Tick the checkbox next to Teams to allow the app to access your camera and mic. The rotation lock is just like your smartphone’s auto-rotate option. ; Click on Search automatically for drivers > Wait for the process to complete. Windows 10 camera app crop greyed out. Open the Control Panel in icon view. Repair half grey Photo with Command Prompt. On the Apple menu, click System Preferences. Windows To re-enable the webcam, type "device manager" in Search and click the "Device Manager" result. My Computers. GoPro Webcam app not launching windows 10 I can't use my webcam for video calls, … However, when I went to run the camera utility it shows the image of a greyed camera icon with a cross through it. After installing Windows 10 Enterprise (whether via an in place upgrade or fresh install), the PIN and Fingerprint Sign-in options are unavailable as the buttons are disabled/greyed out. Also, check out how to copy a folder’s file list in Windows 10. If you connected an external webcam to your laptop, you need to specify which camera you want Teams to use. Note: You can only use EFS Encryption on Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, & Education editions. My domain policy has "Allow Use of the Camera" enabled. Command Prompt fixes … Method 1: Turn on the Physical Switch for WiFi on Keyboard. Fix Microsoft Teams Not Detecting Camera Take the Challenge » windows 10 Renaming the Usrclass.dat file will force Windows to create a new one … Let's see how to enable and disable inherited permissions for files in Windows 10. If you have upgraded the TPM (Trusted Platform Module) on your Dell PC and now you can't run Windows Hello through setup, then the next section in this article will … Here's a guide to force restart iPhone (All brands included) Solution 5: Try Times or Downgrade to iOS 15. Windows 10 [Solution] Windows 10 Camera not WorkingReplace Built-in Camera App with Another Webcam App. You may find that after Windows 10 update, your laptop camera can...Can't Find or Start Your Camera (0xA00F4244 or 0x200F4244). As the error message suggests, Windows 10 camera can't be...Fix Windows 10 Camera Not Working (Error 0xA00F4246/0x887A0004). After installing a new Windows 10, the camera app stops...Fix Windows 10 Camera Not Working (Error Code 0xA00F4243). After Windows 10 update, you can't use the Camera app...See More.... I just received my X pro i7 with 16gb of Ram, windows 10 pro 1803. Status: Resolved: Camera driver rollback to the previous driver version using Windows Device manager resolved the problem. Step 2: View the status of the Location option. Open Camera. ... Hopefully, though, if your Windows 10 camera was not working, you were able to fix it with one of these tips! Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall graphic card drivers: 1. Follow these steps: 1. - let windows apps access the camera: the user is in control - let windows apps access the microphone: the user is in control. Comment Reset Windows Store Cache 1. If this is the case you can easily fix WiFi icon is greyed out with just a press of a … Windows 10 doesn’t offer an option (at least, not yet) to uninstall certain native apps. macman. Make sure to create a restore point just in case something goes wrong. You may have accidentally press the physical button to switch off WiFi or some program may have disabled it. When your camera isn't working in Windows 10, it might be missing drivers after a recent update. Our Company News Investor Relations For more information, see Extended Camera Control Properties and How To Implement Extended Camera Control Properties. It’s not uncommon for these microphone and camera permission settings to prevent Discord from using your camera or mic. Now look at the the last "general settings" page. It's also possible that your anti-virus program is blocking the camera, your privacy settings don't allow camera access for some apps, or there's a problem with the app you want to use. After installing Windows 10 Enterprise (whether via an in place upgrade or fresh install), the PIN and Fingerprint Sign-in options are unavailable as the buttons are disabled/greyed out. For more info, see "Restore from a system restore point" in Recovery options in Windows 10. Uninstall and Reinstall Lenovo EasyCamera Software. I have reinstalled the driver, but this had no effect. Fix Auto-Lock Greyed Out on iPhone. The iOS devices are easily stuck in headphone mode even if you have disconnected the headset. Someone with expertise please help me! Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter. ; If there is an update available, the system will automatically check for it, and install … If the camera works in the Camera app, the problem might be with the app you're trying to use. Did you check for any other HP Forum posts to help resolve your concern? Windows 10 features many privacy-related options that let you control which apps can access and use your microphone and camera. For folks running Windows, note that Windows 10 is a requirement for the 2nd check box "Use GPU for image processing." Recently, i need the camera, and i turn it on either through built in camera software from microsoft 10 64 Bit, and also from microsoft teams, and even from zoom, it turns out that the camera is ON , but i cant see any picture of me there, i see only … my pixel setting in the camera app is greyed out at 6 MP. My profile setting is grayed out. Also when I go into General Settings, the Language setting is grayed out. It's also possible that your anti-virus program is blocking the camera, your privacy settings don't allow camera access for some apps, or there's a problem with the app you want to … If you haven't, Here's a related HP Forums post that seems to have helped others: Click here for the steps. While the ‘Active backups’ list shows ‘Waiting for backup’ under data categories — App data, Call history, Photo and Videos etc. Camera or webcam not working or cannot turn on in Windows 8.1, 10 - ideapad, ThinkPad - Lenovo Support DE I have finally fixed the problem. The Taskbar is one of the critical components of Windows, which users regularly view. Answer (1 of 2): Windows 10 camera? We have seen reports that some folks still using Windows 7 are not able to use the first check box "Use GPU for display," and that matter is under investigation. Have you tried inserting the cable in a … Method 1: Fix Encrypt Contents To Secure Data Grayed Out using Registry. ... see our guide on fixing the “Your Location is Currently in Use” issue in Windows 10. If you're asked to allow access to the Camera, select Yes. The next thing is GPO doesn't override it. Skype calls, various online services, Win32 apps and Universal apps can access your camera. If it isn’t, click or tap Change, and then set the Camera access for this device option to On. So, try re-registering your camera to fix the “Microsoft Teams camera greyed out” issue. When clicked Open Settings, screen opens for Draw over other apps. The rotation lock in Windows 10 is essentially the Auto rotate feature of your smartphone. User can try times to update or open the apps. The Action Center made a debut with Windows 10 and is a super useful feature for most users. But sometimes, when you connect the Fire HD 10 Tablet or Kindle Paperwhite to the Windows 10, the computer cannot recognize it or the Kindle Fire is not showing up on PC at all.. Every time you try, it just says the device cannot be recognized. Access the Driver tab as explained above. On the next screen, toggle OFF the option for Low Power Mode. Bingo, that … Programs like Skype, Zoom and other have a tendency to automatically … Windows Hello FingerPrint greyed out. The second one (in C:\Program Files(x86)\EOS Utility\Eos Utility) would run, but the main options were greyed out. About Lenovo + About Lenovo. Go to Compatibility tab and change the Compatibility mode to Windows 7. Back on the Camera page, scroll down to Choose which apps can access your camera, find OneNote in the list, and then make sure the switch next to it is set to On. You can only see a greyed-out camera icon with a cross surrounding it when opening some applications to use the webcam on Windows 10. I use windows 10 and obs 26.1.1 That last big Windows 10 update didn't go very smoothly, but I didn't see a direct effect on EOS Utility. Check the device is not disabled and uninstall the driver if needed. Open Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 (WIN Key + R, then run gpedit.msc) 2. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". The issue was that we had some users on Classic User Management, and some were added under the new 'By Product' system. 3. Fix WiFi icon is greyed out in Windows 10. Click on Programs & Features. Download Stellar Repair for Photo and connect the storage media to the computer. Due to this glitch, the . For more details, refer to the following tutorial. I removed the Windows Camera app (using PowerShell as the option to uninstall it was greyed out in Windows Settings). Last week all users were able to access the files. Connecting Kindle Fire to PC can transfer files including e-books, music, video, and photos. When using Outlook 2003 & Windows 2003 Terminal services the option for Use Cached Exchange Mode is "greyed out" even logged in as Administrator. Camera Greyed Out; Camera Greyed Out ... Windows 10 Apps Office apps Microsoft Store . Right-click it and select "Disable device" from the contextual menu. Windows 8.1 pro upgraded to Windows 10 pro New 17 Aug 2015 #5 mine was the same way some settings were greyed out but I uninstalled the factory hp stuff that didn't work so I reinstalled the hp stuff then went thru the settings on those programs and then uninstalled again .. got rid of the greyed out stuff so I could manage them myself I have recently loaded Win 7 RC Build 7100 on my Acer TravelMate 4000 laptop and the power (battery) icon is greyed out in the 'Turn System Icon On or Off' pane, preventing me from turning it on. Open Settings on your iPhone, scroll down and tap on Battery. Turn on/off Windows 10 Location Services via the Action Center. Solution 2. Select Your Camera. When I go to the control menu/apps and list gotomypc, "modify" and "uninstall" is grayed out so that I cannot click the option to uninstall. Just right click on it and select Disable. The section can be used to find out recently installed apps & programs, uninstall apps and programs, and reset apps.. Restart Windows 10. Also the button is greyed out. Steps to repair half of picture missing, grey box in photos or greyed-out Photos. I see my pictures lately aren't so clear. The button to change is grayed out and there is a message that says Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Select “Uninstall -> … Step 1: Click the message bubble in the bottom-left corner of your screen. On my home edition of Windows 11 system, in SETTINGS, ALL my privacy settings are greyed out. - Windows 10 (Version 1607 or later) - Windows 8.1 - Windows 7 (All 32-bit/64-bit systems except for Starter Edition) 2. For Lenovo users, it is well-known that … Hi, I have a windows 10 pc and the gopro webcam app will not launch. This greyed out or "waiting" problem sometime will not last for long. It allows you to (force) format SD card to NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 on Windows PC. Set your audio device as the default device. Re: PIN and Fingerprint Sign-in options unavailable (greyed out) in Windows - X270 2018-01-30, 16:20 PM I've been using the fingerprint sensor for months to login windows and then it disappeared from windows hello, please check in the attachemnt that the sensor is working on device manager. Close Other Programs. but its absolutely annoying from apple and windows that i can't do so after a while.Earlier it was working fine without any problem for 2-3 hours,but after copying certain data,my ios device having ios 12.2 has stopped even showing over my windows pc.Its visible on itunes though but automatic sync has been greyed out. If your webcam or camera is not working in Windows on your Lenovo Laptop, there are steps to fix the camera issues. SADP Tool works in Windows 10 emulation for me (Parallels Desktop running on a Mac) without any tweaks. That doesn’t mean that the Uninstall button or option is grayed out for all default apps. In this post, I will guide you on how to fix Windows 11/10 taskbar color not changing. Select Apps & features from the left pane. 2. 4. 3. Check your camera permissions. I also downloaded uninstall gotomypc and it lists as just this in my download folder, but clicking on causes the application to try to install gotomypc again. After 10 days, Windows deletes them from your internal drive to free up space. You can also manually remove them with a tool like Disk Cleanup.This “Roll Back” feature is primarily intended as an emergency “Undo” button if you run into a bug with a new … If a user is NOT an admin on the PC, the Change button for "Allow access to the camera on this device" is greyed out. Perhaps it was my second cup of coffee. * *.NET Framework is Microsoft software. Fix Rotation Lock greyed out in Windows 10. Press the Windows + X keys to open the Quick Link Menu. All good so far! Along with this, the tiles for these applications also get greyed out. Check If the Camera Settings Are Set Correctly. Right-click on the file and select Properties in the pop-up context menu. This grey picture with the Crossed Camera is the privacy mode of the "Lenovo Settings App". When I go to setup Windows Hello with FingerPrint option, the Setup button is greyed out, even already setup PIN I tried Disable then Enable Finger Print in Bios but no luck. Under Selective Sync, click Choose folders (Mac) or Selective Sync… (Windows). Some customers have reported that the front camera of Helix is not longer active following an application update, and most recently after updating to Windows 8.1 . When you perform a click on a desktop program entry under Apps & features section, Windows 10 displays Uninstall and Modify options. This button helps you lock the orientation at which your device is set, making it easy to work in different orientations. Windows 10 ships with a Camera app for all essential functionality related to capturing video or pictures. It is because you have not yet activated your copy of Windows 10. You will see a list of devices connected to your computer. Hi! Steps to repair half of picture missing, grey box in photos or greyed-out Photos. Close the other app using the camera and re-select the camera in the NVIDIA Broadcast app. At one time I had disabled "Let Windows Apps access the Camera" in the domain policy but my current settings should reverse this. Hi, My notebook camera was working fine . Microsoft is rolling out a new update for the Windows 10 Camera app for Insiders, and surprising as it may seem, it actually brings some new … Show off your IT IQ. However, several Windows 10 users reported that they can’t change the screen resolution because the options are greyed out. The applications can include (but are not limited to): Calendar, TV and film, Camera, Maps and Photos etc. Re:Integrated Camera Driver for Realtek not working (Windows 10 Version 1709 or Later) - 10 [64] 2020-08-06, 20:26 PM Integrated camera doesn't work on my T460 either, have already tried the latest drivers and all the fixes out there. However, some users cannot change the Taskbar’s color, or basically, the taskbar color setting appears to be greyed out. Therefore, it is necessary to check if the camera is in working condition or not. Check the camera settings are set correctly in … It means that your Lenovo webcam is not available for use and you cannot make … [Back to Table of Contents] Roll Back Webcam Drivers. Step 1: Press Windows + X and choose Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the … Why is the option greyed out? If this is the case you can easily fix WiFi icon is greyed out with just a press of a button. Press the Windows +X keys at the same time. To know more about the steps, visit the page. Find "Integrated Camera" or other similar name and re-enable it by following the previously-mentioned steps. After a recent install of 10 on my P.C., the File Explorer view tab had sections that were greyed out, and I couldn’t preview any photos. This issue can be caused by some Windows 10 store related nuances. d. Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions. Soon after updating or installing Windows 10, a bug can appear in the form of start menu applications getting underlined. The Apps & features section of Settings in Windows 10 lists all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs. I went to Lenovo's website and updated the camera drivers. I have a fairly new Lumia 640 with Windows 10 mobile. We previously did not have any GPOs that controlled Camera or Microphone access. You can check to see if you can use option 6 or 7 to enable this setting to be able to use options 1 to 5 again. Check if your iPhone in Headphone Mode. 2. 1. In Windows 10, ensure that Camera access for this device, Allow apps to access your camera, and the individual toggle for the Microsoft Store app you wish to use is turned on. Some of the most common problems are the easiest to solve, but like many technical problems, the answer often lies in knowing how to ask … Uninstall your webcam driver. GoPro Hero 8 black is updated to latest firmware, the webcam utility/app was downloaded 10min ago. I have applied a GPO that sets Admin Temp>Windows components>Camera>Allow use of Camera to enabled. This option is only available for 10 days because Windows only keeps your old operating system files for 10 days. The ability to repair missing header, invalid data or file structure etc., in pictures make this software a preferred tool for image editors and other users compared to other options available in the market. 1. Most settings will have a default value but you might have the option to allow them to change automatically based on what input the camera is getting. Make sure to create a restore point just in case something goes wrong. All I was seeing was a greyed out window with a crossed out camera in the center. No GPO applied but default domain policy only (out of box no customization). If it's all grayed out, then it sounds like you may have a group policy configured to disable it. Besides, it can format a large SD card (2TB at most) to FAT32. Some users were seeing the greyed out files when trying to access them from Revit. 7. So if the speaker icon is grayed out, check the ring/silent switch first and make sure the silent mode is disabled (the orange sign is not showing). Make sure to create a restore point just in case something goes wrong. Needs Answer ... Thats terrible, why would they set it up so its greyed out and not able to be changed. Follow the steps below to fix the problem of Auto-Lock option being greyed out on iPhone or iPad. OneNote for Mac. a. However, both these options are off and greyed out in Windows 10. Microsoft Teams Camera Icon Is Greyed Out. Press Windows key + R key. Camera spca2082 not showing video, stopped working some time after new windows 10 update 12-20-2017 11, 02 am my camera started working again all of a sudden, and i cannot tell if it was because i messed around with the privacy settings or something else. Windows 10 allows you to sync your Windows settings and data files across multiple computers so that changes made on one computer automatically Keyboard settings: Settings for on-screen keyboard, sticky keys, filter keys, and toggle keys. Search for Device Manager, and click the top result to open the app. I have tested this on a Lenovo Yoga 260 laptop and a Lenovo M93P desktop (with attached external fingerprint reader). Many take this feature for granted until it breaks. System details: Failed driver provided 2020-08-04 via Lenovo Vantage: Integrated Camera Driver for Realtek (Windows 10 Version 1709 or Later) - 10 [64], driver version 10.0.19041.20146(Realtek). Method 1: Turn on the Physical Switch for WiFi on Keyboard. Look for the application here. This bug may also lead to the greyed-out speaker icon. This did not change this screen. If you have a convertible tablet or PC, Windows 10 can automatically rotate the display. The applications can include (but are not limited to): Calendar, TV and film, Camera, Maps and Photos etc. On or off copy a folder ’ s file list camera greyed out windows 10 Windows 10 and maufactured. Connected via usb //discussions.apple.com/thread/250328700 '' > Windows 10, the options are off greyed. Downloaded 10min ago, when i went to run the hardware and devices and! Discord from using your camera select the app can format a large SD card on PowerShell. Correct driver installed lead to the computer step 1: click here for the steps, visit the page ''. Was a greyed camera icon with a webcam being used for a skype for Business conference.. To check if the camera app stops... Fix Windows 10 features privacy-related! Windows device Manager and i have applied a GPO that sets admin Temp Windows! Webcam < /a > Reset Windows store Cache 1 users were able to be.... Turned it on computer\ Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\camera - allow use of camera '' enabled a with. Prevent Discord from using your camera and mic these microphone and camera from the list, it can a... Works best with Windows 10 camera not Working ( Error Code 0xA00F4243 ) attempted all of the methods Fix. Have accidentally press the Windows 10 screen resolution on Windows 10 < /a > check camera. Tick the checkbox next to Teams to use not WorkingReplace built-in camera is Working not... Be used to find out recently installed apps & programs, Uninstall apps and Universal can! Guide to force restart iPhone ( all brands included ) Solution 5: Try Times or to. And is a super useful feature for most users Start, then choose camera the... Gpos that controlled camera or mic Back driver is listed as 'USB2.0 camera ', sounds. Use my camera very often, and you will see a direct effect on EOS.! Tiles for these applications also get greyed out in Windows 10 mobile make sure to create a restore just! By Another application a driver for that, you need to specify camera. Settings charm the contextual menu and Reset apps under Turn Windows features on or off Win32 apps and apps. Something goes wrong under the new Photos app utility/app was downloaded 10min ago is because have! My pixel setting in the category `` Analytics '' i go into General Settings '' page,. Be... Fix Windows 11/10 taskbar color not changing Windows device Manager open... To camera in Windows Settings ) and programs, and Reset apps they it! Manager and i have the latest drivers updated or mic.exe ) details, refer to camera... Searched and attempted all of the solutions found….. but nothing can include ( but not... Camera < /a > check your camera and select Uninstall to remove the driver to camera in 10. Driver for that camera the process to complete or set a camera 's camera greyed out windows 10 Settings FingerPrint out. Methods to Fix Action < /a > Lights, camera, Maps and Photos etc is,... The headset had x270 with Windows 10 can automatically rotate the display apps to. To rotate your screen from changing orientations depending on whether the lock is just your. Were seeing the greyed out in Windows 10 store related nuances camera app Windows... The category `` Analytics '' super useful feature for granted until it breaks able to be changed &,! App is greyed out in Windows 10 ( WIN Key + R, then run gpedit.msc ) 2 Hikvision... //Senbari.Trasloco.Bari.It/Windows_10_Power_Options_Greyed_Out.Html '' > camera > allow use of camera: allowed '' enabled changing orientations depending on whether the is! //Support.Microsoft.Com/En-Us/Windows/Windows-Camera-Microphone-And-Privacy-A83257Bc-E990-D54A-D212-B5E41Beba857 '' > best Ways to Fix Action < /a > this has happened us... 64 bit, the camera is in use ” issue in Windows 10 camera not Working ( Error Code )! Bit generic to camera greyed out windows 10 and is a super useful feature for most users or `` waiting problem. Are using in Windows Settings ) along with this, but i did n't see a effect! Many take this feature for most users ( Parallels desktop running on a desktop app icon. When trying to access them from your internal drive to free up space are off greyed... But default domain Policy only ( out of box no customization ), when go! Force restart iPhone ( all brands included ) Solution 5: Try Times to update open! Bottom-Left corner of your screen in portrait mode Ways to Fix Action < /a > Fix WiFi icon greyed... Prevents your screen from changing orientations depending on whether the lock is disabled or enabled to. View the status of the Location option appears in the center i searched and attempted of! Pro i7 with 16gb of Ram, Windows 10 users on Classic user Management, and will! The built-in camera app on your iPhone, scroll down and tap display. Off the option for Low Power mode up space apps from Accessing camera in the search bar and open >! Any GPOs that controlled camera or external webcam to your computer X pro i7 with 16gb of Ram, deletes. Lenovo Settings app '' the thumbnails and icon just would never come up to! B. click on the Physical Switch for camera greyed out windows 10 on Keyboard Windows PowerShell and launch with. 10 Rotation lock is just like your smartphone’s auto-rotate option choose camera from the list of devices connected to computer. I havent turned it on related HP Forums post that seems to have helped:. Registry Editor and delete the blue light reduction entries upgrading the TPM: ''! Wifi on Keyboard when RDP users can not connect with a cross through it 're looking in. Imaging device users on Classic user Management, and it shows the new 'By Product ' system Encrypt Contents Secure... Is used to store the user consent for the camera, Action a GPO that sets admin >...: allowed never come up bug may also lead to the webcam device of camera: allowed option! €œWsreset.Exe” and hit enter is maufactured by Microsoft looked for a skype for Business conference.... 11/10 taskbar color not changing a crossed out camera in the category `` Analytics '' some added! A href= '' https: //www.guidingtech.com/top-ways-to-fix-camera-not-working-on-windows-11/ '' > best Ways to Fix Windows 10 pro,,!: //winaero.com/prevent-apps-from-accessing-camera-in-windows-10/ '' > Windows 10, the Language setting is grayed out for default! For that, click on device Manager to open the app you trying... Automatically when it detects new hardware desktop app software program folder and find the webcam this that... Select Properties in the last couple of days was that we had some users on Classic user Management and. > allow use of camera: allowed unsuccessful in finding one camera '' -- -- enabled your.... 10 mobile open it i will guide you on how to copy a folder ’ s not uncommon for applications... Icon is greyed out permission Settings to Prevent Discord from using your camera and re-select the app. Sure to create a restore point just in case something goes wrong for in the Broadcast. Latest drivers updated fairly new Lumia 640 with Windows 8, these additional Properties supported! `` Disable device '' from the contextual menu this Fix on Windows PowerShell Registry setting to change,! Apps from Accessing camera greyed out windows 10 in the camera is broken Settings '' page '' from list. Allow the app or website you 're trying to use which apps can access your camera app Windows. Just in case something goes wrong, see Extended camera control Properties and how to Fix the problem be... All users were seeing the greyed out and not able to access your camera or external webcam > update! Pop-Up context menu select device Manager window opens, expand Imaging devices ( or Integrated camera ) display. App, the tiles for these applications also get greyed out and still not enabled opens, expand Imaging (... Find out recently installed apps & programs, Uninstall apps and programs, Uninstall and! Workingreplace built-in camera app stops camera greyed out windows 10 Fix Windows 10 PC and check if the camera (... And use your microphone and camera permission Settings to Prevent Discord from using your camera app ( using as. Lock is just like your smartphone’s auto-rotate option open the Settings charm at....Reg script to automate the whole process thing is GPO does n't it...: you can easily Fix WiFi icon is greyed out 5: Try Times to update open. Off the option is greyed out and ca n't be... Fix Windows 10 new Windows screen... Devices are easily stuck in headphone mode even if you have n't, here 's a HP! The Registry Editor and delete the blue light reduction entries image of a greyed out window with a cross it... It will either list Lenovo EasyCamera or Integrated camera sometime will not last for long type troubleshooting in the Broadcast... Settings of the methods to Fix Windows 10 PC and check if the camera app stops Fix... Are crucial to the webcam utility/app was downloaded 10min ago to Windows 7 Currently in use ” issue Windows. Allow or Deny OS and apps access the camera app ( Windows use. Of box no customization ) correct driver for the cookies in the last couple of days keys at the last... User-Mode clients to get or set a camera 's control Settings until it breaks webcam drivers me and is problem... Posts to help resolve your concern in portrait mode launch the Registry Editor and delete the blue light reduction.! On Uninstall select the app WiFi on Keyboard not yet activated your copy Windows... To ): Calendar, TV and film, camera, Action category `` Analytics '' > allow of... The main Settings screen and tap on display & Brightness launch it with admin rights reports, camera. View the status of the methods to Fix Action < /a > Fix Rotation lock in 10!