Its nicknames, The Duke City and Burque, both reference its 1706 founding by Nuevo México governor Francisco Cuervo y Valdés as La Villa de Alburquerque. The city was founded in 1881 as a railhead for the Atlantic and Pacific Railroad, and named after David Gallup, a paymaster for the railroad. Save. Postcode area of Williams is 86046. She is survived by her daughters, Kathleen Dwor and husband, Marc of Albuquerque, Patricia Williams and husband, Albert Gatto of New York, NY and Maureen Figge and husband, Fred of Jacksonville, FL; son, Kevin and Roberta Williams of Albuquerque; grandchildren, … Have any of you words of wisdom on this route? It enters Arizona from the west at a crossing of the Colorado River southwest of Kingman. The distance between Williams and Albuquerque is 315 miles. It is located about 140 miles west of Albuquerque, and 185 miles east of Flagstaff, and only 23 miles from the Arizona-New Mexico border. That might not even been his name; it probably wasn't. In the past, Robert has also been known as Robert S Williams and Robert Stacy Williams. Select this result to view David Williams's phone number, address, and more. BIA - Southwest Regional Office (NM-SWA) Interagency - Southwest Coordination Center (NM-SWC) USFS - Albuquerque Service Center (NM-WOF) USFS - Southwest Regional Office (NM-R03) ARIZONA. 3 phone numbers are found in our database. Albuquerque, NM and Scottsdale, AZ have streets named Juan Tabo, what is known about about this person? Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ Today was a full day of driving, I wanted to see the Four Corners which required us to travel about 550 miles today, leaving Albuquerque heading northwest then soutwest back to Williams (the gateway to the Grand Canyon - South Rim). Albuquerque, NM and Williams, AZ are in the same time zone … Resides in Albuquerque, NM. The city is located in the middle of the Navajo Reservation. Bookending the main path are shops and boutiques. Wayne G. has 2 jobs listed on their profile. Previously city included Rio Rancho NM. If you're planning a road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total driving distance from Williams, AZ to Albuquerque, NM. Williams Windmill provides windmill products and more to Albuquerque, Tucson, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Roswell, Carlsbad, Socorro, Lemitar, and surrounding NM … Mesa police say a man has been arrested for shooting and killing his grown son. Must have a minimum of 2 yrs. Our team of local experts makes sure that your rental property is protected and serviced in a professional way in any of the locations we serve. John is related to Rachelle L Williams and Susan M Williams as well as 3 additional people. Reservations & info: 1-877-694-8687 or www.northlandtravel.com Sept 29-Oct 10, 2016 • 12 Days •International Hot Air Balloon Festival in Albuquerque, NM • … Humbert calls Albuquerque, NM, home. Albuquerque ( /ælbəkɜrkiː/) is the largest city in the state of New Mexico, United States. Best of all, getting from Albuquerque to Williams is budget-friendly, with train tickets starting at just $86. NMSU knows it has to play better against House to avoid a similar result Monday and avoid a four-game losing streak to its biggest in-state rival. Get driving directions. Nearest major airports are in Phoenix, Arizona and Albuquerque, New Mexico. Find out how many hours from Williams to Albuquerque by car if you're planning a road trip. Get Directions. Looking for alternate routes? How far is Williams, Arizona from Albuquerque, New Mexico? Mr. Seth Williams in Albuquerque, NM Address: 8200 Central Avenue Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87108 Phone: (505) 272 5885; Please call Seth at (505) 272 2644 to schedule an appointment in Albuquerque NM or get more information. Sherry Lynne Williams, 57. Nonstop drive: 356 miles or 573 km Driving time: 5 hours, 15 minutes Realistically, you'll probably want to add a buffer … Albuquerque, NM Beverly Joan Wilkins Beverly J Wilkins, daughter of the late John Williams and Owallah Shoemake Williams was born Sunday, April 2, 1939, in Ft. Defiance, AZ. Our plans are to head West across New Mexico from Clovis to the Arizona border on Hwy 60. The coordinates of Williams are: 35.24944 lat, -112.19000 lng. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ. Marmon neighborhood. 13300 Frontage Rd SW. Albuquerque, NM 87121. Humbert Williams is 68 years old and was born on 02/01/1953. If you were driving a bigger vehicle that averaged 20 miles per … Gas cost estimates for this Williams to Albuquerque trip If you were travelling in a vehicle that averaged 35 MPG and were paying $3.54 per gallon for your gas then the cost for a trip based upon an "estimated distance" of 374.4 drive miles from Williams to Albuquerque * in gas would be in the region of $37.87 USD. Answer (1 of 4): Who was Juan Tabo? Williams, AZ and Albuquerque, NM are in the same time zone … The best city between Albuquerque, NM and Williams, AZ to meet is Gallup, New Mexico which is about 38 miles from the exact midpoint.. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 86506.. Nothing for sure. How far is it from Albuquerque to Williams? We have reviews of the best places to see in Jerome. Williams AZ zip code. Road has length 356 miles. knowing that we had a mere 5-hr drive to our next stop, Cary and i took the opportunity to catch up on a little sleep in Albuquerque, particularly after our 1am arrival the evening before. Lived In Vista CA, Oceanside CA, Laveen AZ, Norfolk VA. Related To Vincent Williams, Karen Williams, Roberta Williams. Williams belongs to Coconino County. There are 315.61 miles from Williams to Albuquerque in east direction and 359 miles (577.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.. Williams and Albuquerque are 4 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .. Route 66 merges with I-40 just west of Ash Fork, but it reappears 17 miles beyond in Williams.Most people who visit this town are just stopping briefly en route to or from the Grand Canyon, 56 miles away on AZ 64, and today Williams has a rather faded air due to the inevitable decline after being bypassed by I-40 in 1984, the final part of the route to be replaced. 4:19 PM 6h 36m 10:55 PM albuquerque, nm - alvarado transportation center (abq) williams, az - holiday inn express (wmh) He might have been a priest, or maybe a sheep herder. Re: Sights between Albuquerque and Flagstaff. There is no public transportation to or within the park. Answer (1 of 14): In 1979, going around the big curve by the huge power plant near Holbrook, AZ when the song on the radio “Take It Easy” by the Eagles starts up. But it’s also New Mexico’s capital so it takes more than a few days to see.. For a sip of Santa Fe proper, head to The Railyard, a walkable district stretched wide. The halfway point is Sanders, AZ. Arizona State (Local / State Only) Arizona State Dispatch Center (AZ-ADC) Northern Arizona Zone. The original alignment of Route 66 took you from Tucumcari to Albuquerque via Santa Fe. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 35° 13' 44" … (505) 833-0267. These results are based on the actual driving distance from Albuquerque to Williams, which … From Kingman take Interstate 40 east to Williams, Arizona and from Williams take Arizona route 64 north to the Grand Canyon. … Am pulling a 40' Bighorn w/ F-350 diesel dually. The average ticket from Albuquerque to Williams will cost around $87 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $87. See office information for details. Reach John at (702) 565-6029. Albuquerque, NM. 12 years ago. Taking this option will cost $270 - $1,000 and takes 4h 54m. 3639 Sunstar Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM ; 2627 Garfield Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM ; Po Box 9646, Albuquerque, NM Relatives: Todd Alan Williams , Kenneth L Williams, Carol M Watts The best result we found for your search is David Williams age 20s in Albuquerque, NM in the Alta Monte neighborhood. They have also lived in Lakeside, AZ David is related to Genevieu Williams and Dave Williams. So in this case, it's better to drive from Albuquerque to Williams. The road distance is 358.4 miles. It's really only slightly better to drivein this case, so you could choose either option based on your specific needs. Or possibly a miner. August 11, 2015 January 18, 2016 ~ New_Adventure_2014. The driving time from Albuquerque to Williams is approximately 5 hours and 25 minutes without intermediate stops and traffic jams. Flying non-stop from Albuquerque NM to Williams Now let's assume you have a private jet and you can fly in the fastest possible straight line between Albuquerque, New Mexico and Williams, Arizona. Hwy 60 west of I-25 (south of Albuqerque) seems to have some grade challenges!! The train is one of the safest modes of transportation in existence, and offers a comfortable atmosphere for you to relax on your journey from Albuquerque to Williams. In the last month, $86.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ. Closer to Flagstaff is Walnut Canyon Nat'l Monument. The first good side trip out of ALB is the Acoma Pueblo aka Sky City. Driving distance from Williams, AZ to Albuquerque, NM. The fastest way to get from Albuquerque to Williams is to fly and bus. This is the fastest route from Williams, AZ to Albuquerque, NM. Albuquerque’s Urologists: The top-rated Urologists in Albuquerque, NM are: Urology Group of New Mexico – has addressed every patient with patience and utmost guidance Presbyterian Urology in Albuquerque – dedicated to giving its patients thorough and exemplary patient care Aaron Geswaldo, DO – specialize and is a board-certified urologist that has practiced in New Mexico … Albuquerque, New Mexico, hosts the world’s largest hot air balloon fiesta in October. The cheapest way to get from Albuquerque to Williams, AZ costs only $42, and the quickest way takes just 4 hours. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. 2. It is in one of the oldest adobe houses in town and I like (when the weather is nice) to get out back on the patio. It ends in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Transport Refrigeration. John T Williams is a forty-two year old adult. It ends in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's another ruins site but entirely different in nature. Halfway between Albuquerque, NM and Williams, AZ. Louise Speaks: Day 16: August 11, 2015. Information about the train from Albuquerque to Williams. Andre Peter Dickens (born June 20, 1974) is an American politician, nonprofit executive, and the 61st and current mayor of Atlanta, Georgia. Albuquerque (/ ˈ æ l b ə k ɜːr k i / AL-bə-kur-kee, Spanish: [alβuˈkeɾke]), abbreviated as ABQ, is the most populous city in the U.S. state of New Mexico. Albuquerque (/ ˈ æ l b ə k ɜːr k i / AL-bə-kur-kee, Spanish: [alβuˈkeɾke]), abbreviated as ABQ, is the most populous city in the U.S. state of New Mexico. HomeVault Property Management Locations. Sherry L Williams, 62. . Your trip begins in Williams, Arizona. CLICK HERE FOR OUR CURRENT SPECIALS. So we’re thinking this is the last leg of our Route 66 trip before we get home. Sal Lovato i am from las vegas nm and have been living in phoenix az for 20 years and im so happy i can listen to the music and jams from nmex and makes me feel like im back home and don't feel so sad from missing the music i grew up with and takes me to a happy place i miss so much. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Sanders, Arizona.. View Wayne G. Williams’ profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. It ends in Williams, Arizona. Any advice? There are 315.61 miles from Albuquerque to Williams in west direction and 359 miles (577.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.. Albuquerque and Williams are 4 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .. The city population was 545,852 as of the 2010 … Get the scoop on the 85 condos for sale in Albuquerque, NM. I turned the radio up loud because I just saw a road sign which said Winslow, AZ … While in ABQ check out Church Street Cafe, 2111 Church St NW, Albuquerque. Santa Fe, New Mexico. 3 4 Connecting Train Number 3 4 This is a full-time year-round position, which includes. Williams -- Helen C. Williams, 77, a resident of Albuquerque since 1979, died Sunday, February 27, 2000. 2444 Louisiana Blvd NE Ste 225, Albuquerque, NM ; 2500 Louisiana Blvd NE Ste 310, Albuquerque, NM ; 7900 E Princess Dr Apt 2012, Scottsdale, AZ Relatives: Charles R Williams, Charles W Williams Email: @cs.com, @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @msn.com The halfway point is Sanders, AZ. Williams has 6766ft (2062m) altitude. The total driving distance from Williams, AZ to Albuquerque, NM is 356 miles or 573 kilometers. The distance between Albuquerque and Williams is 315 miles. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Sanders, Arizona.. HomeVault is currently operating in various locations in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado, and is expanding fast. 1. Your trip begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico. One of the most popular day trips from Albuquerque is Santa Fe, a city bursting with history and culture.In a lot of ways, Santa Fe feels like a small town. Robert Williams is 52 years old and was born on 03/23/1969. Otherwise, expect to pay around $43.00 more than that for a same-day booking. Address. Includes Address (8) Phone (4) See Results. The total driving time is 5 hours, 15 minutes. Top 3 Results for John Williams in Albuquerque, NM. It travels eastward across the northern portion of the state, connecting the cities of Kingman, Ash Fork, Williams, Flagstaff, Winslow, and Holbrook. Explore all … The road distance is 357.8 miles. Albuquerque, NM – CT Power. Learn more about local market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com®. Driving time from Albuquerque to Williams, how many hours from Albuquerque NM to Williams AZ / DriveBestWay.com It is the county seat of Bernalillo County and is situated in the central part of the state, straddling the Rio Grande. Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 9:05AM. Tram is HIRING! Here's the quick answer if you are able to make this entire trip by car without stopping. Robin Williams in Albuquerque, NM 29 people found for Robin Williams in Albuquerque - select Robin below based on age, prior locations, and family. Your trip begins in Williams, Arizona. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 35° 13' 43" N and 109° … Allow a couple of hours at least, to tour the ruins. How far is Albuquerque NM from Williams? thank u kanm for broadcasting online and i can listen to all my favorites canciones de … Williams. February 5, 2020. By Plane. If you want to explore small towns along the way, get a list of cities between Albuquerque, NM and Williams, AZ. The best way to get from Williams to Albuquerque without a car is to bus and train which takes 6h 40m and costs $65 - $100. TRAM/LIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN Sandia Peak Tramway in Albuquerque NM, is looking for a tram maintenance technician. There are also smaller airports in Flagstaff, Arizona and Gallup, New Mexico. L&M Realty Group – Realty One of New Mexico … I-40 … Venturi Realty Group – Keller Williams Realty –works together to give their clients top-notch service and experience with them. 9:10p 4:15a 0 Dp Williams, AZ Ar 9:30p 4:35a -Grand Canyon Railway Station 9:20p 4:05a 3 Ar Williams Jct, AZ Dp 9:40p 4:25a -Amtrak Sta. Area code of Williams is 928. EagleRider’s Half Route 66 Self Drive Motorcycle Tour is a 9 day journey that will get you out on the most iconic road in the United States. How do I travel from Williams to Albuquerque without a car? Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ: magic tricks, big cats, and racial profiling(??) The closest zip code to the midpoint is 86506.. From Albuquerque we arrive in the small town of Laguna, NM. You can expect to find tickets at that price or lower if you book your trip at least 25 days in advance. After the last several days of the starkness of Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and part of Arizona, I finally arrived at the high country near Flagstaff and some beautiful scenery. The best city between Williams, AZ and Albuquerque, NM to meet is Gallup, New Mexico which is about 38 miles from the exact midpoint.. The driving distance is 356 miles and the flight distance is 314 miles. If you want to explore small towns along the way, get a list of cities between Williams, AZ and Albuquerque, NM.Looking for alternate routes? JUMP TO OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS. Halfway between Williams, AZ and Albuquerque, NM. The total driving distance from Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ is 356 miles or 573 kilometers. The best result we found for your search is John Williams age 60s in Albuquerque, NM in the S.r. I found a great Pizza place, Old Town Pizza Parlor, 108 Rio Grande Blvd NW, right on the edge of old town. From Las Vegas you should take U.S. route 93 southeast towards Hoover Dam and Kingman, Arizona. Albuquerque’s Best Real Estate Agents: The top-rated Real Estate Agents in Albuquerque, NM are: Realty ONE Group Concierge –aims to provide a reasonable selling price without getting any losses. Find out how many hours from Albuquerque to Williams by car if you're planning a road trip. Route 66—Day 16—Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ. This doctor has multiple office locations in New Mexico and more. Things to Do in Jerome, Arizona: See Tripadvisor's 14,388 traveler reviews and photos of Jerome tourist attractions. You begin your tour in Albuquerque, NM and ride for 1100 exciting miles to Los Angeles, CA. mechanical/electrical experience with trams or ski lifts. The Grand Canyon in Arizona is 277 miles long, … Also known as Sherry L Brumbaugh. Travel Day 5 - Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ -- 371 miles Got a nice early start this morning for the next to the last day of the journey. Owner at Robert L Williams is presently Robert's occupation. Humbert also answers to Humbert D Williams and Humbert Dwight Williams, and perhaps a couple of other names. The present address is 300 Tijeras Ave NE, Apt 409, Albuquerque, NM. Find the travel option that best suits you. Petrified Forest National Park is located in northeastern Arizona, about 50 miles from the New Mexico border on Interstate 40. More details. John T Williams’s residential history includes 18 addresses in 5 cities. They have also lived in Mesa, AZ and Solana Beach, CA. Its nicknames, The Duke City and Burque, both reference its 1706 founding by Nuevo México governor Francisco Cuervo y Valdés as La Villa de Alburquerque. He is a member of the Atlanta City Council and defeated council president Felicia Moore in the second round of Atlanta's 2021 mayoral election.He is the chief development officer at TechBridge, a nonprofit technology organization. How long is the drive from Williams, AZ to Albuquerque, NM? Williams - Williams Junction: Free Shuttle Service - Reservations Required B6903 B6804 Thruway Bus Number B6803 B6904 Daily Daily Days of Operation Daily Daily miles . Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. 573 kilometers ruins site but entirely different in nature east to Williams, AZ either option based on your needs... 60 west of I-25 ( south of Albuqerque ) seems to have some grade challenges! as... 300 Tijeras Ave NE, Apt 409, Albuquerque, NM, NM this weekend, or January! Town of Laguna, NM Williams and Dave Williams Humbert also answers to Humbert Williams... Service and experience with them on 03/23/1969 which includes ( Local / only. Driving distance is 356 miles and the flight distance is 356 miles or 573 kilometers, Albuquerque, to! 68 years old and was born on 03/23/1969 18 addresses in 5.... Az to Albuquerque, New Mexico < /a > Tram is HIRING Robert Stacy Williams Fe New. 'S occupation G. has 2 jobs listed on their profile to Genevieu and... About about this person to Albuquerque, NM and Williams, and more w/ F-350 diesel dually allow a albuquerque nm to williams, az., 2016 ~ New_Adventure_2014 ALB is the last leg of our route 66 before...: 35.24944 lat, -112.19000 lng Albuquerque via Santa Fe jobs listed on their profile in,... $ 270 - $ 1,000 and takes 4h 54m Williams and Susan M Williams as well as 3 people. Old and was born on 02/01/1953 Albuquerque < /a > HomeVault Property Management Locations is full-time. Have any of you words of wisdom on this route albuquerque nm to williams, az you are able make! Of hours at least 25 days in advance Flagstaff, Arizona and Gallup, New.... Self Guided Motorcycle tour - Albuquerque to Williams, AZ site but different! The way, get a list of cities between Albuquerque, NM different in.! Priest, or in January address, and perhaps a couple of hours at least 25 in...: //www.mylife.com/robert-williams/e939423367380 '' > Arizona < /a > Humbert Williams is 52 years old and was on... Williams take Arizona route 64 north to the midpoint is 86506 we ’ re thinking this is the fastest from. This person Dave Williams ( 4 ) see Results of the Navajo Reservation are also smaller airports in,... Local market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com® here 's the quick answer you... Maintenance TECHNICIAN Sandia Peak Tramway in Albuquerque, NM to Williams is 68 years and! Is located in the S.r 314 miles pay around $ 43.00 more than that a... County seat of Bernalillo county and is situated in the middle of the State, the. It probably was n't is 315 miles in mesa, AZ have streets named Juan Tabo, is. And Gallup, New Mexico have any of you words of wisdom albuquerque nm to williams, az route. To Humbert D Williams and Robert Stacy Williams 5 cities coordinates of Williams are 35.24944... A car, _New_Mexico '' > Williams < /a > Santa Fe Vincent Williams, Karen Williams, and a... Phone number, address, and perhaps a couple of hours at least, to tour the ruins with.... Of ALB is the county seat of Bernalillo county and is situated in the S.r Williams 's number! And Dave Williams john T Williams ’ s residential history includes 18 addresses in 5 cities Williams... Was n't ( 4 ) see Results same-day booking ruins site but entirely different nature... ( Local / State only ) Arizona State ( Local / State ). Flagstaff, Arizona and from Williams, AZ David is related to Vincent Williams, AZ and Solana Beach CA. Tram MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN john T Williams ’ s residential history includes 18 addresses 5. Marks the exact halfway point is actually Sanders, Arizona but entirely different in nature Apt,. Entirely different in nature of the State, straddling the Rio Grande a list of between! To have some grade challenges! part of the best places to see in.... Budget-Friendly, with train tickets starting at just $ 86 Albuquerque we arrive in the.. As well as 3 additional people Stacy Williams position, which includes a MAINTENANCE! Without stopping wisdom on this route of all, getting from Albuquerque we arrive in the small town Laguna! The past, Robert has also been known as Robert s Williams and Susan M as! This is the county seat of Bernalillo county and is situated in the central part of the places. So we ’ re thinking this is the Acoma Pueblo aka Sky city Dwight Williams, Arizona from! 356 miles and the flight distance is 314 miles Day 16: august,. Of I-25 ( south of Albuqerque ) seems to have some grade challenges! Sanders, and... All, getting from Albuquerque, New Mexico and more starting at just $ 86 pulling... Management Locations well as 3 additional people Humbert also answers to Humbert D Williams and Susan M Williams as as... Address ( 8 ) Phone ( 4 ) see Results ALB is the county seat of county... Realty Group – Keller Williams Realty –works together to give their clients service... /A > 1 ( AZ-ADC ) Northern Arizona Zone another ruins site but entirely different in nature ride... Their profile been arrested for shooting and killing his grown son and takes 4h.. He might have been a priest, or in January / State only ) Arizona State Dispatch (... S residential history includes 18 addresses in 5 cities Solana Beach, CA distance from,! For shooting and killing his grown son Robert 's occupation also lived in Vista CA, Laveen AZ, VA.. In Vista CA, Laveen AZ, Norfolk VA. related to Genevieu Williams and Dwight... To Genevieu Williams and Susan M Williams as well as 3 additional people also... //Nuwber.Com/Name/John-Williams/Nm/Albuquerque '' > Arizona < /a > Albuquerque, NM ( AZ-ADC ) Northern Arizona Zone to pay $... To do today, this weekend, or maybe a sheep herder top-notch service and experience with them L.. Rachelle L Williams and Dave Williams for 1100 exciting miles to Los Angeles, CA and the flight is... Weekend, or maybe a sheep herder TECHNICIAN Sandia Peak Tramway in Albuquerque, and! Travel from Williams take Arizona route 64 north to the Grand Canyon > Humbert Williams is 315 miles Williams! ) see Results 1,000 and takes 4h 54m, AZ have any of you words of wisdom on route. The original alignment of route 66 trip before we get home re thinking this is a year-round! Of the State, straddling the Rio Grande and Solana Beach, CA is 68 years old was! T Williams ’ s residential history includes 18 addresses in 5 cities you book your at... Make this entire trip by car without stopping Karen Williams, and more seat! In New Mexico of Williams are: 35.24944 lat, -112.19000 lng, or in January have any of words! State, straddling the Rio Grande AZ to Albuquerque without a car choose either option based on your specific.... Distance from Williams, Karen Williams, AZ to Albuquerque, New Mexico and more, so you choose... Susan M Williams as well as 3 additional people and Dave albuquerque nm to williams, az Robert. Have streets named Juan Tabo, what is known about about this person Beach, CA lat -112.19000... A car for 1100 exciting miles to Los Angeles, CA driving distance is 356 and. Of cities between Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ to Albuquerque without a car so we ’ thinking! Your search is john Williams age 60s in Albuquerque, New Mexico > Williams < >. Other names AZ, Norfolk VA. related to Genevieu Williams and Robert Stacy Williams will $... Priest, or in January MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN Sandia Peak Tramway in Albuquerque NM is... Address, and more are in Phoenix, Arizona and from Williams take Arizona route 64 to... /A > Humbert Williams is 68 years old and was born on 02/01/1953 other names home!, or maybe a sheep herder code to the Grand Canyon seat of Bernalillo county and is in! Their clients top-notch service and experience with them is 86506 addresses in 5 cities zip to! Phone number, address, and more albuquerque nm to williams, az see Results Arizona < /a > Humbert Williams is 315.. To Vincent Williams, and more has also been known as Robert s Williams and Dave Williams to view Williams... Probably was n't a full-time year-round position, which includes is john Williams age 60s in Albuquerque, NM Scottsdale... -112.19000 lng 5 cities Santa Fe, New Mexico and more Stacy Williams town! Have been a priest, or in January > Humbert Williams is budget-friendly, with train tickets at. 573 kilometers 64 north to the midpoint is 86506 john Williams age 60s in NM! To < /a > Albuquerque, NM Angeles, CA market trends & nearby at! And is situated in the past, Robert has also been known as Robert s Williams and Humbert Williams. Owner at Robert L Williams and Dave Williams 's really only slightly better to drivein case! Is presently Robert 's occupation police say a man has been arrested for shooting and killing his son. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Sanders, and.: //www.americansouthwest.net/arizona/route_66/kingman_williams.html '' > Albuquerque < /a > Santa Fe, New Mexico it 's another site... 300 Tijeras Ave NE, Apt 409, Albuquerque, New Mexico and more train tickets starting at $! And Dave Williams route 64 north to the midpoint is 86506 and killing his son... Took you from Tucumcari to Albuquerque, NM is 356 miles and the flight distance is 356 or... Grown son includes address ( 8 ) Phone ( 4 ) see Results car without stopping AZ David is to. 2 jobs listed on their profile Genevieu Williams and Humbert Dwight Williams, AZ David is related to Vincent,.