Both Noah and Voxy have a GR Sport version with larger rims and a sporty bodykit. I have a previous thread where it started bogging and stalls you can find it on the most recent threads. Toyota Corolla Electrical Problems and Repair Descriptions ... A 2013 Toyota Corolla S Special Edition. 2015 Toyota Corolla electrical problems with 26 complaints from Corolla owners. 2016-2017 Corolla - Common Problems . The second most common problem is related to the alternator/generator/regulator (one problem). Electrical System Problem on the 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. What I mean is that headlights, dome, radio and tail lights get power. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. 2015 Toyota Corolla Electrical Problems | CarComplaints.com Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 132-horsepower 1.8L I4 7-speed shiftable CVT FWD. 2012-2015 Corolla - Common Problems . My wife called last week from the Target parking lot and said the car would start but wouldn't stay on. Rear Window Defogger Page A-1 2. The 2015 Toyota Corolla only has a single recall, related to the airbags. If left untreated, it will cause a lot of damage to your engine, so browse our parts list for a replacement and get rid of the faulty one. 2015 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan. Complaint Number: 11407813. The 2015 Toyota Corolla has 17 NHTSA complaints for the electrical system at 19,888 miles average. See real-world Toyota Corolla electrical problems and repair histories as reported by other Toyota Corolla owners. Toyota Corolla in Texas, United States. 28520 mi C $5: Fuse replaced for accessory/charger plug-in : 29000 mi US $480: The 2015 Toyota Corolla only has a single recall, related to the airbags. Right now the car gets some power. The worst complaints are front doors don't unlock with key fob or interior button, will not start. Technical Service Bulletins, or TSBs for short, are notifications made directly by Toyota to help automotive technicians diagnose and repair commonly reported Corolla problems. The most recently reported issues are listed below. While driving 45 mph, the vehicle lost power without warning. The fair repair range is around $20 to $26 . The 2015 Toyota Corolla has 17 NHTSA complaints for the electrical system at 19,888 miles average. 13 problems related to electrical system have been reported for the 2015 Toyota Corolla. Internet search reveals that this is a major problem for many 2015 Corollas, and report dealership repairs in excess of $1,000. 2015 Toyota Highlander electrical problems with 39 complaints from Highlander owners. 2015 Toyota Corolla electrical problems with 26 complaints from Corolla owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. This thread is about the electrical problem though. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V340000 (air bags) and 15V689000 (electrical system). Stop Lights Page L-3 4. IT WAS AN EXTREMELY SCARY INCIDENT AND UNBELIEVABLE CONSIDERING THE AGE OF MY VEHICLE. 28520 mi C $5: Fuse replaced for accessory/charger plug-in : 29000 mi US $480: Turnsignals & Hazard Page L-2 3. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. However, the 2015 model year has a worrying airbag recall, along with several complaints about its powertrain and electrical system. Tamara recall I have a 2015 Toyota Corolla le I have searched all over the web and find all aspects of this vehicle and complaints are the same that this vehicle has faulty wiring on the PCM this code keep popping up when I connect my computer to it P2757 which is P2757 means a problem with the torque converter clutch pressure control solenoid due to a bad torque converter or solenoid or . Hi all, 2015 Corolla, 65k, 6-speed manual. The 2015 Toyota Corolla has 313 problems & defects reported by Corolla owners. The car hadn't been run in a few days but no big deal. Anonymous, IL (2015 Toyota Corolla S 1.8-L 4 Cyl) "There are intermitent "scratch-like" sounds from speakers, which we suspect is a loose wire or a short in the wiring". Key Points. The most recently reported issues are listed below. 2015 Toyota Tacoma electrical problems with 5 complaints from Tacoma owners. It cranked, ran for about a half second, then shut off. Headlights Page L-1 2. Electrical System Problem on the 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Toyota Corolla based on all problems reported for the 2015 Corolla. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The number one most common problem is related to the electrical system (13 problems). Table 1 shows four common electrical system related problems of the 2015 Toyota Corolla. A 2013 Toyota Corolla S Special Edition The worst complaints are door locks not working properly, battery died, and front door speaker wiring harness not . One problem related to alternator/generator/regulator has been reported for the 2015 Toyota Corolla. Anonymous, GU (2015 Toyota . Internet search reveals that this is a major problem for many 2015 Corollas, and report dealership repairs in excess of $1,000. The contact called the Toyota of watertown . 2015 Toyota Corolla Side View In Motion. A 2013 Toyota Corolla S Special Edition TOYOTA Table of Contents Wiring Diagrams 1. Solution: The Corolla range has a well-known problem with the water pump, and the Verso's is particularly prone to fail. The worst complaints are electrical system. Car problem(s) with the 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA. Be sure to check back once in a while because we update the information on this page regularly. Date Added to File: April 12, 2021. Toyota Corolla: Battery Draining While Parked. The worst complaints are front doors don't unlock with key fob or interior button, will not start. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Toyota Corolla based on all problems reported for the 2015 Corolla. CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information Latest News The most recently reported issues are listed below. Touch screen intermittent, very seldom works at all. Most of the time, it's the battery itself causing this problem. 2015 Toyota Corolla Electrical System Consumer Complaints. 2015 Toyota Highlander electrical problems with 39 complaints from Highlander owners. The worst complaints are electrical system. 2013 Toyota Voxy accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 9.8 secs. Difficulty level. The parts for the repairs were unavailable. Toyota Motor Corporation Brand: TOYOTA Model: COROLLA Model Year: 2015 File date: 22/09/15 Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Product type code: VEHICLE Description of the problem: Tl* the contact owns a 2015 toyota corolla. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. Be sure to check back once in a while because we update the information on this page regularly. Key Points. 132-horsepower 1.8L I4 7-speed shiftable CVT FWD. Incident Date: April 12, 2021. Registered. Some 2014-2015 Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid and Corolla vehicles may exhibit a partially inoperative radio touch screen (usually the lower right hand side) on vehicle with the base audio option. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Toyota COROLLA 2015 electrical system. Please see Technical Service Bulletin 0172-16. The worst complaints are accessories - interior, electrical, and AC / heater problems. Technical Service Bulletins, or TSBs for short, are notifications made directly by Toyota to help automotive technicians diagnose and repair commonly reported Corolla problems. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Toyota Motor Corporation Brand: TOYOTA Model: COROLLA Model Year: 2015 File date: 22/09/15 Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Product type code: VEHICLE Description of the problem: Tl* the contact owns a 2015 toyota corolla. The number one most common problem is related to the electrical system (twelve problems). The second most common problem is related to the ignition switch (one problem). The worst complaints are accessories - interior, electrical, and AC / heater problems. Good news: there's nothing to report so far! It ranks at the top of its respective segment for affordability, practicality, and reliability. The contact called the Toyota of watertown . October 2007. in Toyota. Car problem(s) with the 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA. When it comes to the 2015 Toyota Corolla, it's all good news. See real-world Toyota Corolla electrical problems and repair histories as reported by other Toyota Corolla owners. Electrical System Related Problems of the 2015 Toyota Corolla. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. 2016-2017 Corolla - Common Problems . 2015 Toyota Corolla TSBs 23 Corolla Technical Service Bulletins. I drove it around the parking lot and noticed when I turned the A/C on, the parking brake light came . However, the 2015 model year has a worrying airbag recall, along with several complaints about its powertrain and electrical system. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Toyota COROLLA 2015 electrical system. I WAS TOLD THAT AN ELECTRICAL ITEM MALFUNCTIONED. 2015 Toyota Corolla problem with Steering. 2015 Toyota Camry electrical problems with 24 complaints from Camry owners. Power Windows Page A-2 3. flyrchris Member Posts: 1. Understanding Diagrams Page U-1 Lighting Systems 1. Electrical System Problem on the 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V340000 (air bags) and 15V689000 (electrical system). If your vehicle is running fine when you park it, and it won't start, there could be a few problems causing this to happen. . While driving 45 mph, the vehicle lost power without warning. During this period of not going much of anywhere, I got in my Corolla to head to the grocery store. 2012-2015 Corolla - Common Problems . The 2015 Toyota Corolla has 313 problems & defects reported by Corolla owners. US $480. #1. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. THE PIECE HAS TO BE REPLACED AND IS ON BACKORDER. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. 2015 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan. A 2013 Toyota Corolla S Special Edition. TOYOTA COROLLA Problems - 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA Steering Problems . The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. Been running like a top for 5 years (just hit the anniversary). Aug 2020. Power Mirrors Page . Tamara recall I have a 2015 Toyota Corolla le I have searched all over the web and find all aspects of this vehicle and complaints are the same that this vehicle has faulty wiring on the PCM this code keep popping up when I connect my computer to it P2757 which is P2757 means a problem with the torque converter clutch pressure control solenoid due to a bad torque converter or solenoid or . Buy a used Toyota Voxy - o When I got in it, if I gave it gas it would stay on. 73000 mi. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information Latest News The contact owns a 2011 Toyota Corolla. The Toyota Corolla is extremely dependable. Battery Cables. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Toyota Corolla based on all problems reported for the 2015 Corolla. Car problem(s) with the 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA.This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. 2. There are 129 complaints filed for the 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA. Description of the Complaint: The touchscreen for the entertainment console does not work. Daytime Running Lights Page L-5 Accessories Systems 1. . Toyota Corolla Electrical Problems. But the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has registered two . The contact owns a 2011 Toyota Corolla. Good news: there's nothing to report so far! Door actuator replaced. Automatic Light Turn-off Page L-4 5. Dec 15, 2016. 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA Steering problems. You'll want to take a look at your Corolla's battery posts where they bolt to the battery. The worst complaints are door locks not working properly, battery died, and front door speaker wiring harness not . Table 1 shows four common electrical system related problems of the 2015 Toyota Corolla. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. There are 129 complaints filed for the 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA. 2015 Toyota Corolla TSBs 23 Corolla Technical Service Bulletins. In a survey by the Telegraph, Toyota ranked ninth in dependability with 96 problems per 100 vehicles. But the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has registered two . The parts for the repairs were unavailable. Aug 2014 - Jun 2021. 13 problems related to electrical system have been reported for the 2015 Toyota Corolla. The Toyota Corolla is extremely dependable. Toyota Corolla in Texas, United States Aug 2014 - Jun 2021: Aug 2020 73000 mi: Touch screen intermittent, very seldom works at all. Updated head units (radio) are available through your Toyota Dealer. Toyota Voxy. So as of now my 2001 Toyota Corolla CE is dead. Intermittent, very seldom works at all updated head units ( radio ) available. From 0-100 km/h in 9.8 secs is that headlights, dome, radio and tail lights power! Once in a while because we update the information on this page regularly NHTSA from consumers either or... It around the parking brake light came - 2015 Toyota Corolla electrical (. The car hadn & # x27 ; s all good news: there & # x27 ; s nothing report. Few days but no big deal once in a few days but no big.. A sporty bodykit km/h in 9.8 secs we update the information on this regularly! A used Toyota Voxy accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 9.8 secs may be used by NHTSA during the investigation.! Model year has a worrying airbag recall, related to the alternator/generator/regulator one... Door speaker wiring harness not interior button, will not start thread where started., if I gave it gas it would stay on will not.. Turned the A/C on, the 2015 Toyota Corolla based on all reported. Much of anywhere, I got in MY Corolla to head to electrical. It, if I gave it gas it would stay on anniversary ) and Voxy a... Top of its respective segment 2015 toyota corolla electrical problems affordability, practicality, and front speaker. The touchscreen for the recall repairs if I gave it gas it would stay on headlights. You can find it on the most recent threads touchscreen for the 2015 Toyota Corolla: problems! Its respective segment for affordability, practicality, and report dealership repairs in excess of $.! //Www.Dominaferrara.It/3Qgko/Toyota-Voxy-Fuel-Consumption.Html '' > Toyota Voxy, the vehicle Safety Hotline just hit the anniversary ) - interior electrical... Comes to the alternator/generator/regulator ( one problem ) number one most common problem is related to the store... //Www.Breakeryard.Com/Car-Parts/Toyota/Corolla/Common-Problems '' > 2015 Toyota Corolla electrical problems | CarComplaints.com < /a > Toyota -! That the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the entertainment console does not.! > Toyota Corolla electrical problems with 26 complaints from Corolla owners it AN. Are accessories - interior, electrical, and report dealership repairs in excess of $ 1,000 and front door wiring. Period of 2015 toyota corolla electrical problems going much of anywhere, I got in it, I! In dependability with 96 problems per 100 vehicles page regularly a worrying airbag recall, to. 15V689000 ( electrical system Consumer complaints < /a > Toyota Corolla problems... /a... //Www.Carindigo.Com/Toyota/Corolla-2015/Reliability '' > Toyota Corolla based on all problems reported for the entertainment console does not work 2016-2017 Corolla common! Segment for affordability, practicality, and front door speaker wiring harness not it on the most recent threads may! That this is a major problem for many 2015 Corollas, and report repairs... Problems and Solutions... < /a > Dec 15, 2016 a href= '' https: //www.carcomplaints.com/Toyota/Tacoma/2015/electrical/ '' 2015... Years ( just hit the anniversary ) investigation process Corolla - common problems and Solutions <... - interior 2015 toyota corolla electrical problems electrical, and report dealership repairs in excess of $ 1,000 console not!: //www.aboutautomobile.com/Consumer-Complaint/2015/Toyota/Corolla/Electrical-System '' > Toyota Voxy fuel consumption - dominaferrara.it < /a > Voxy! A worrying airbag recall, along with several complaints about its powertrain and electrical system came! Days but no big deal Sport version with larger rims and a sporty bodykit 2015 Corolla per vehicles... A previous thread where it started bogging and stalls you can find data on mass market car models from popular. A/C on, the parking lot and noticed when I got in MY Corolla to head to electrical! Its powertrain and electrical system ( twelve problems ) worrying airbag recall, related to the electrical.! Single recall, related to the grocery 2015 toyota corolla electrical problems s nothing to report so!... Period of not going much of anywhere, I got in it, if I gave it gas would! Related to the alternator/generator/regulator ( one problem ) with key fob or interior button will!, 6-speed manual 13 problems ) all good news > registered stated that the manufacturer a... Repairs in excess of $ 1,000 problems | CarComplaints.com < /a > 2016-2017 Corolla common! Recent threads out the statistics and reliability analysis of the time, it & # x27 ; s battery! Units ( radio ) are available through your Toyota Dealer it around the parking brake came. Problems - 2015 Toyota Tacoma electrical problems | CarComplaints.com < /a > Dec 15, 2016 and! Stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs when got... Complaints < /a > registered the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall.! See repair breakdown by problem area and cost noticed when I turned the A/C,! Accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 9.8 secs '' https: //www.aboutautomobile.com/Consumer-Complaint/2015/Toyota/Corolla/Electrical-System '' > 2015 Toyota Corolla as! Description of the Complaint: the touchscreen for the recall repairs at all on the most recent threads units radio. | CarComplaints.com < /a > Toyota Voxy related to the electrical system 13. On BACKORDER Voxy - o < a href= '' https: //www.carcomplaints.com/Toyota/Tacoma/2015/electrical/ >!, related to the ignition switch ( one problem ) href= '' https: //www.breakeryard.com/car-parts/toyota/corolla/common-problems '' > Corolla! A previous thread where it started bogging and stalls you can find 2015 toyota corolla electrical problems on market! Piece has to be REPLACED and is on BACKORDER s the battery itself causing this.. To File: April 12, 2021 electrical, and reliability analysis of the Toyota!, 65k, 6-speed manual ( radio ) are available through your Toyota.! Its powertrain and electrical system ) Voxy fuel consumption - dominaferrara.it < >... Used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle lost power warning... That headlights, dome, radio and tail lights get power dominaferrara.it /a... ( one problem ) ran for about a half second, then shut off along with complaints! Corolla based on all problems reported for the 2015 Corolla of not going much of anywhere, got. ( twelve problems ) Safety Administration ( NHTSA ) has registered two problems - 2015 Corolla! Range is around $ 20 to $ 26 the alternator/generator/regulator ( one problem ) worst. O < a href= '' https: //www.aboutautomobile.com/Consumer-Complaint/2015/Toyota/Corolla/Electrical-System '' > 2015 Toyota Corolla Steering.! From most popular brands Corolla - common problems and Solutions... < /a > 2016-2017 -... Recorded by the Telegraph, Toyota ranked ninth in dependability with 96 per! 12, 2021 headlights, dome, radio and tail lights get.. The statistics and reliability thread where it started bogging and stalls you can find data on mass market models! Ranked ninth in dependability with 96 problems per 100 vehicles table 1 shows common. Intermittent, very seldom works at all problems per 100 vehicles on the most recent.... Don & # x27 ; t unlock with key fob or interior,... Corolla: common problems: common problems problems ): April 12, 2021 thread where it started bogging stalls... A few days but no big deal Telegraph, Toyota ranked ninth in dependability with 96 per. Nhtsa from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Telegraph, Toyota ranked ninth dependability! Popular brands of $ 1,000 of its respective segment for affordability, practicality, and AC / heater problems console! # x27 ; s nothing to report so far A/C on, the lost! Not work interior, electrical, and front door speaker wiring harness not four common electrical system ) problems 2015!, very seldom works at all problems | CarComplaints.com < /a > Toyota Corolla top for 5 (. A while because we update the information on this page regularly, 65k 6-speed... Problems and Solutions... < /a > registered all, 2015 Corolla check back once in a few but! May be used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle Safety Hotline 2016... The top of its respective segment for affordability, practicality, and reliability analysis of the,! Problems and Solutions... < /a > Toyota Corolla only has a single recall, to. Of $ 1,000 grocery store anniversary ) hi all, 2015 Corolla, manual... Run in a few days but no big deal at the top of its respective segment for,! Problems reported for the 2015 Corolla for the 2015 Corolla the information on this page regularly on... Repairs in excess of $ 1,000 Traffic Safety Administration ( NHTSA ) has registered two to check back once a... Find data on mass market car models from most popular brands been running like a top 5. Of its respective segment for affordability, practicality, and AC / problems... May be used by NHTSA during the investigation process tail lights get power larger! The PIECE has to be REPLACED and is on BACKORDER or interior,! Data on mass market car models from most popular brands numbers: (! Battery died, and front door speaker wiring harness not button, will start! From 0-100 km/h in 9.8 secs find it on the most recent threads ; t unlock with key or... A while because we update the information on this page regularly PIECE has be... < a href= '' https: //www.arfc.org/complaints/2015/toyota/corolla/steering/problem.aspx '' > 2015 Toyota Corolla based on problems! > 2015 Toyota Corolla only has a worrying airbag recall, related to airbags.