BUT it is mention in one of the versions, probably the animation. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Chapter 7 at the time Wen Ning left thinking to WWX and attacked everyone his master perceived as a threat. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} [17], After Wei Wuxian's return, Jiang Cheng leads the war on the Jianglian front[18] before approaching Langya to aid Jin Guangshan. Some of it, like the Wen's attacking really wasn't anyone fault at all. As for the thirteen years of Wei Wuxian's death, Jiang Cheng captured, tortured and murdered demonic cultivators he suspected were possessed by Wei Wuxian; Lan Wangji collected and preserved the little things that reminded him of Wei Wuxian, honoring him and continuing to keep him in his heart, just as he did with his mother after death. I like to think that after the ending (post-canon), with many years having gone by, that maybe they could settle the past with time,, leave it there since it can't be changed, and care for each other as the last of their family, but probably not as close siblings that they once were. S1, Ep1. The three months wei ying spent alone, struggling to survive in the Burial Mounds, the guilt after killing his sisters husband and later accidentally hurting his sister with his zombie (both times knowing about their kid), the time his brother jiang cheng KILLED HIM?? When he attempts to sneak back inside, he is caught by Lan Wangji. [21], However, once Jiang Yanli becomes engaged to Jin Zixuan, Jiang Cheng helps his sister sneak into Yiling to show Wei Wuxian her wedding robes. Hikaru Midorikawa (animation, audio drama, web series) three poisons; a Buddhist phrase for the root of all turmoil (greed, anger, ignorance) shngshu skilled practitioner, Jiang Cheng was born the second child of Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian. Why do I have to feel like Im a fucking clown all these years?! About the guilt and angst thing. I was super engaged for the first half, but by the time they were explaining wei yings backstory about how jiang yanli died I was just unconvinced by the plots developments. SanduZidian What chapter did Wei Wuxian die? A subreddit dedicated to fans, by fans, of all versions and adaptations of Mo Dao Zu Shi! ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} In what manner, i dont know. Confirmed xd. If nothing else this does tie Jiang Wanyin with the Jins. When Wen Ning asked WWX about Jiang Cheng, he said it wasn't JC who killed him. Jiang Cheng. So he did not want to return to the living. [8], Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, remain trapped in the cave. [39], As more corpses approached, Jin Ling wished for Jiang Cheng to comfort him, but the closest Jiang Cheng came was giving his nephew Zidian, much like his mother had given it once to him. IMO, i agree that Wei Ying committed suicide. climbing up that coastal shelf by Sour_Idealist. However, Nie Mingjue mistook Jin Ling for Jin Guangyao due to their close blood relationship, and lunged for him. I think by the end, they went forward in the right direction to mend their relationship. [43] He forces Jiang Cheng to pull the sealed sword from its sheath and reveals that Wei Wuxian had given Jiang Cheng his Golden Core. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} He coordinates with Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji to retrieve the swords of those who had attended the Wen's training and carried Wei Wuxian's Suibian alongside his Sandu. She's small-minded, bitter, jealous - a vicious bitch, through and through. [22], When Jiang Yanli gives birth to Jin Ling, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan plan an elaborate seven-day and thirty-day celebration, the latter to which Wei Wuxian is also invited. Bait-and-Switch: When Jiang Fengmian first appeared, the first thing he did was firmly tell Wei Wuxian to kneel properly (as part of his punishment for punching Jin Zixuan), and he gave Jiang Cheng a stern look when the latter protested to his suggestion to dissolve Jiang Yanli's engagement. [50], Jiang Cheng appears near Gusu to save Jin Ling from a serpent-like creature, thereby encountering Wei Wuxian a second time before the Stone Castles. Did Jiang fengmian love Jiang Cheng? [ I haven't read the novel but the English version is being released next month so I'll read it then ]. Wei Ying (, Wi Yng), courtesy name Wei Wuxian (, Wi Wxin) is the founder of Demonic Cultivation and a former disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang Clan. Currently, the original novel by MXTX ( | M Xing Tng Xi) has been adapted into a donghua, manhua, audio drama and live action! .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} It's hard to start loving someone after 13 years of hating. so to me it seems very clear that wei wuxian committed suicide after having lost his yiling family, already feeling guilt from inadvertently getting his shidi killed on the battlefield and then finding out his best friend and sworn brother was leading the charge against him personally and ready to kill everyone at burial mounds, including him. But out of the two of them, it's JC that bears the brunt of the damage WWX causes, politically. But I think a lot of people ignore the politics of everything. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The two marry shortly after the incident at the Guanyin Temple, and they maintain a loving, passionate relationship. Since he was "seventeen already" during the massacre at Lotus Pier, he is approximately Wei Wuxian's age only a few months younger (Courage, Part). jiangfengmian; jinsect; jiangcheng +14 more # 13. . In the novel I was under the impression that he was in the purgatory, paying for what he did (or wandering as a broken soul because nobody give him a proper burial?). Two days later, Lan Wangji returns, explaining that the talismans summon evil, rather than oppose it. :(. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Courtesy Name Web Series Now that's all the numbers of reasons I think Jiang Cheng wronged Wei Wuxian and others mainly because he was choosing to look the other way or because he was acting like a spoiled brat. In the past, Jiang Cheng cared . The book also mentioned that the 4 clans had tried to summon his soul after he died, but he did not respond. Press J to jump to the feed. He is struck once with the Discipline Whip on his chest, and Wen Zhuliu melts his Golden Core. He himself, after all these years, didn't know what he want. Unable to sleep their first night, Wei Wuxian slips away from the Cloud Recesses to purchase the renowned wine Emperor's Smile. When Wei Wuxian ventures to the market one day, Jiang Cheng notices cultivators from the Qishan Wen Clan swarming the market. IMO, he both hates and loves WWX, but ultimately probably loves him more than he hates him (when he's got a clear head). And ofc WWX and JC. [11], When Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian return that night, they find the entire clan massacred, including Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan. Japan is dubbing it and they're a lot less censored in their anime content but other than the opening and ending and melodies I don't think they reanimated it to make it less censored. [1], Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian both attend the Cloud Recesses to learn from Lan Qiren. After all, he is an uncle. No resolution for WWX and JC. Novel Jiang Yanli (, Jing Ynl) was the elder sister of Jiang Cheng and the elder sworn sister of Wei Wuxian. Yeah actually you got a point I mean if i hated someone for doing something for 13 years then i knew he didnt do it, itd still be hard for me to be normal toward them again. Jiang Yanli ran all the way over to the battlefield (unarmed), and she was injured but nothing too serious, she told Wei Wuxian to stop fightingwhen a mob is around them who would definitely attack should that happen, but she was grieving and Wei Wuxian too wasn't in the right mindset, the moment he stopped someone immediately tried to kill him, she saw that and pushed him out of the way and was killed, and Jiang Cheng saw all of this happen, he has no reason to blame it on Wei Wuxian. I did notice JCs expression and generally it also made me curious, so I think it was more of a denial than anything. Thanks for your reply and dont apologize, your English is perfect :). He and Wei Wuxian then watch in shock as Yu Ziyuan slaps Wang Lingjiao while Jinzhu and Yinzhu kill the Wen cultivators accompanying her. MXTX, can't you just throw me a bone here? As Wei Wuxian gains enough mental strength to begin stopping the corpses, Jiang Yanli pushes him suddenly out of the way; taking a sword to the throat, she dies to save Wei Wuxian. Can I not hate you?! And thats why he told xue Yang confidently that he wont be able to bring him back. Wen Ning serves as a representation of a force of good in life, and in death became a puppet to a friend & master who abused his reanimated body. Episode 1 ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Two ghostly figures dancing in the distance by BlueLion20. Do I think JC devoid of the bs of the world, especially his mothers bs ever hated WWX? For 16 years, he has never wanted Wei Wuxian to come back. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Then LWJ show up and suddenly all his troubles disappear. In chapter 30, it says: He seemed quite shook that it did nothing, iirc. I threw myself into the bloodthirsty corpses to ended everything i have done". ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Granted, after things were resolved - their relationship was still quite strained. He is now a Jiang, the most coveted omega of his generation all throughout the kingdom of YunMeng, second to none. However, Jin Guangshan suggests that Wei Wuxian has insulted Jiang Cheng, playing on Jiang Cheng's insecuritites. Bichen was strong enough to carry both of them, but I guess they couldn't exactly show the ghost/corpse backfire on Chinese TV. What am I? Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! It made me so sad because at one scene WWX was like lets not bottle our feelings, we should talk it out when JC was upset due to his fathers favoritism. He offends his third prospective bride, Rong Yan, by telling her that she wears unsuitable colors and that her perfume is like a noxious poison. Clan Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. [7], After the Xuanwu of Slaughter emerges, and the Wens flee, Jiang Cheng finds himself trapped in the cave alongside the others. Wen Qing refuses, citing the rest of her family, whom she cannot abandon and returns the comb. WE as the audience know WWX's thought, motivations and how he was set up/led into certain senerios. After certain events, even though he did originally want to keep to hating Wei Wu Xian and blaming him for everything - when the big bad appeared and more things were revealed, Jiang Cheng tried to shift the blame to said villain. Jiang Cheng He is interrupted, however, by Jin Ling, who lies about seeing Wen Ning. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Welcome to r/MoDaZuShi! three poisons; a Buddhist phrase for the root of all turmoil (greed, anger, ignorance) shngshu skilled practitioner Recognizing the danger, Yu Ziyuan takes Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian to a boat and binds them with Zidian. JC knows WWX would never, but the rest don't. JC is the only survivor of his blood linage. And to those who like Jiang Cheng I hope you . So maybe you can try that? More helpful answer: From JC's POV, WWX did a lot to personally betray him: his actions stirred the wrath of the Wen Sect leading to the death of his parents and Sect. In the aftermath, Jiang Cheng retreats into seclusion. Part 1 of You're coming back (and it's the end of the world) Language: English Words: 10,999 Chapters: 12/12 . But no Jiang Cheng doesn't care about that, he just wants all the Wens dead because of the actions of two people. i feel like maybe he committed suicide (at least in the anime series) through destroying the tiger seal and that's what really killed him, and it completely ripped his body apart in the process, probably from the overwhelming wrath that the amulet sucked in. Although Jiang Cheng often lectures Wei Wuxian for his provocative behavior in the hopes of curbing his wild antics, his efforts are typically in vain. This can't wait, please solve it soon." Wei Wuxian says as he finally rises from his bow. Whether he died from his army or suicide or Jiang cheng the real question is are they going to show how he died cause we all wanna know and so far in each novel and series are different endings now the anime and dongua how will wei ying die in those and will they even show us in the anime. She could, with time, especially once JZX takes over but that;s time JC doesn't have. Even if JC told "WWX i lost my golden core to protect you, you brat!" (Topic ID: 1803424) Jiang Cheng: the backstory. JC is also the youngest Sect Leader of the time, technically untested. In the original novel : WWX actually commit suicide. You cant raise their corpse or summon their soul to talk. Though Sizhui states that no one taken in this manner ever leaves Lotus Pier,[29] the ubiquitous understanding among the cultivational world is that he tortures them half to death rather than killing them. Jiang Fengmian (, Jing Fngmin) was the former leader of the Yunmeng Jiang Clan, the husband of Yu Ziyuan, and the father of Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli. [34], When Wei Wuxian flees from Jin Ling's spiritual dog Fairy, Jiang Cheng takes it as proof that "Mo Xuanyu" is actually Wei Wuxian. oh sbdy alr mentioned that the corpses backfired on him, but idt they explained how it happened. [11], The returning Jiang Fengmian finds and releases them, unaware of the situation at Lotus Pier. Adaptation Deviation: Wei Wuxian encounters Jiang Cheng under different circumstances from the novel, partly due to him saving Jin Ling from the curse earlier than the original.In this episode he encounters Jiang Cheng right after saving the teen, thanks to Fairy finding him. In the second part, they are adults, and they don't realize that they may be in danger (Jin GuangYao and the Jin sect in general is much more insidious than the Wen sect). [46], When Jin Guangyao holds a guqin string to Jin Ling's throat to bargain his escape, Jiang Cheng begs to be taken hostage instead, but Jin Guangyao declines due to his injuries. We encourage members to share their thoughts, fanworks, news and more! He begins to capture all cultivators whom he suspects are possessed by the soul of Wei Wuxian, taking them back to Lotus Pier for torture. Why is it that now its like Im supposed to have wronged you?! Official , Although Jiang Cheng always dislikes Wei Wuxian, he actually cares about Wei Wuxian very much. Finally, and my biggest issue with the novel was the treatment of Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng. You see the piece come loose. If Wei Wuxian regained consciousness he would need his presence more than anyone's else. Have you seen the manga or the cartoon? ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} [9], Jiang Cheng quickly realizes that Wang Lingjiao, the mistress of Wen Chao, has visited Lotus Pier for revenge against Wei Wuxian for his actions in the cave. before (or even as he was) dying he destroyed the amulet. Also, the lack of emotional development from wei yings perspective is so disappointing. Media But he cannot because he knows it was motivated by good intentions and righteous actions. It just felt terribly convenient coincidences to further wei yings tragedy, which if it wasnt someone intentionally harming wei ying then its just bad writing. Episode 2Episode 3 (MDZS Q) Obviously Madame Yu is a huge contributor of friction - what with physically dragging Jiang Cheng between her and I was under the impression that Wei Wuxian never really blame Jiang Wanjin for anything he did to him specifically, but he was enraged when the other talk bad about the Wens he was protecting or Lan WangJi. What did Wen Chao do to Wei Wuxian? [37], After over a hundred junior disciples, including Jin Ling, are kidnapped and taken to the Burial Mounds, Jiang Cheng leads a second siege against the Yiling Patriarch. But in other media it seems like he did not really "died" completely. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Also, I understand it's tiresome to write about so many characters, and try insert it into the narrative. When his arguing parents leave, Jiang Cheng attempts to leave too, but Wei Wuxian insists on speaking with him. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} To their surprise, they discover that Wen Chao has fled and that most of the Wen cultivators have already been killed, including Wang Lingjiao. In the end, Jiang Yanli has to carry both boys to Lotus Pier on her back, as both have injured their legs. As he is too afraid to tell anyone else, he trips and injured his leg. [9], Yu Ziyuan pulls Jiang Cheng over to her side and insists that Jiang Fengmian remember which boy is his son. That's literally the reason why Jiang Cheng had his little hobby of hunting and torturing demonic cultivators all those years: Like with Mo Xuanyu, he suspected them of being possessed by Wei Wuxian. They grew up as brothers, they both sacrificed themselves for each other, so theres some element of love and care for each other. JYL IS marrying JZX, but remember, this is (psudo) ancient China: as a women Yanli doesn't have much political leverage. Height If you look at JC's actions, if he truly hated WWX and wanted to kill him, even before the golden core he could have easily murdered him with Zidian or tortured him if he wanted to, he specifically chose not to because he can't because he loves him, imo. In retribution, Jin Guangyao reminds Jiang Cheng just how easily he had allowed his jealousy and pride to keep him from protecting Wei Wuxian. Series. He also suggests that she ask Wei Wuxian to choose a courtesy name for her future son. Yes. [49], Rather than teaming together to hunt Wen Chao, in the Animation, Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji are captured by Wen Chao during a fierce battle of the Sunshot Campaign. Discussion Conference at Golden Carp Tower, More Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Wiki. At Langya, he has to stop Wei Wuxian from beating Jin Zixuan after a misunderstanding with Jiang Yanli pushes her to tears. As Wei Wuxian waits on the foot of the mountain, he is ambushed by the Wen sect and stabbed through the chest by Wen Chao's sword. That you can't bring back someone who doesn't have the will to live. I think that's why WWX shakes LWJ off. [10][11], Jiang Cheng is injured when Wen Zhuliu intervenes, and Wang Lingjiao sends off a signal for the Qishan Wen Clan to attack.
Bang Energy Drinks And Heart Problems, Making Assumptions Psychology, Security Forces Training, Articles W