These have a stainless blade fixed into the handle. You can check out their complete knife range on Knife Country USA. 2 1/2" German Pro Marine stainless three-quarter serrated sheepsfoot blade with shackle slot. Myerchin Pro Generation II (2) Knife Series: Myerchin Pro Generation II (2) Knife Series include knives that are equipped with high-quality wood handles to ensure durability. Locking marlin spike. Both stood well to every task.My only complain if the sheath. It was during this voyage and aboard this boat that John started sketching his first rigging knife, the Model A001, after he had a competitor's. Serial numbered. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. 4" German Pro Marine stainless three-quarter serrated sheepsfoot blade with shackle slot. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Throughout the years, our company has specialized in the production of rigging knives. Made from highly durable titanium and stainless steel, Myerchin knives are so high quality that you'll find them in the toolkits of US Navy and Coast Guard members. Let BBB help you Build a Better Business. If you have a warranty issue or questions about the condition of your Myerchin Rigging Knives product, please contact us and we will advise you on how best to proceed with submitting your warranty claim to the manufacturer. This knife collection is perfect for outdoorsmen and hunters. We are family owned & operated. John built the boat purchasing only a hull and deck from the Westsail factory. Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Original Owner). Myerchin knives perform well also because they are tested in some of the harshest environments on earth. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Includes 7"" overall stainless Marlin Spike with shackle slot. 440 stainless locking sheepsfoot blade 3/4 serrated with shackle slot and marlin spike. Our customers include the US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Army, merchant marines, and sailors around the world. Individual serial numbers. Serial numbered. The extreme strength and lightweight design of the Crew Generation II (2) Knives provides improved functionality. The lanyard ring of the knives allows you to add the extended chain for greater visibility. That's why a rigger's knife needs to be thick and sturdy. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Professional Series. 5" overall. Our site does not support your browser. Made in China. Rigger's Knife with Marlin Spike (BF300P) Brand: Myerchin 33 ratings | 3 answered questions $6299 See more Similar item to consider Mythrojan Twisted Railroad Spike Knife Railroad Iron Hand Forged Rail Knife (152) $19.95 Buy it with + Total price: Add both to Cart One of these items ships sooner than the other. Red anodized aluminum handles with pocket clip. Your local Better Business Bureau can assist you with finding businesses and charities you can trust. Offshore System-Traditional Series. Our goal has been to deliver the best of products and services since the beginning. Myerchin Nemesis Nezaazeno . The embossed black leather belt sheath of the knives ensures easy portability. The blade of this fixed blade knife is made of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel, and the handle has a high friction finish. Myerchin Safety Dive Generation II (2) Knife Series: Myerchin Safety Dive Generation II (2) Knife Series includes knives with stainless construction which offer maximum corrosion resistance. Our customers include the US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Army, merchant marines, and sailors around the world. Sheepsfoot blade. Professional Series. Price: $74.95 - $88.99 Blade Length: 2.3" All in all, my Myerchin is a very pretty, well-made knife that's outclassed by cheaper tools that're better designed. I'm seriously thinking of getting the G-10 model so I can try my hand at scrimshaw. With the A009 set from this series, you get a heavy leather sheath custom-made for the spike as well. These knives are also labeled as one of the safest due to their mechanism where a whole portion of the frame engages to lock the blade. The item you are trying to purchase is temporarily out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. The above phorto shows the first prototypes hand carved by John from leftover teak used on his boat. We make sure our clients are well taken care of by providing them, I was in need of a gift for a friend and I remembered him mentioning a new great store in Fairfield so I decided to visit CutleryMania. One way we do that is by informing you so that you can go through our selection of Myerchin like a pro. The Myerchin is a winner! Distance Rating. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. Serial numbered. Someone finally got the marlin spike right, it is not an acute point or worse, but rounded so one is not liable to cut fibers while finessing a knot and slides smoothly through the strands. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. BBB Rating. We hope that you find the answers to be informative and maybe a little entertaining. Serial numbered. The lanyard hole allows you to add the extended cord for greater visibility. The blade offers great hardness and edge-holding properties along with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the knifes final crafting. Bail secures marlin spike in closed position. 3 1/4" German Pro Marine stainless sheepsfoot blade with shackle slot. Add your business to our listings and explore the value of becoming a BBB Accredited Business. Type: Linerlock; Closed: 4.5"; Blade: 3.25" | German Steel | Serrated Edge | Satin Finish; Handle: White | Bone; Other Info: Shackle Slot | Bail | Pocket Clip. Show details Customers also search marlin knife offshore sailing gear sailboat rigging knife brass marlin spike myerchin fixed blade knives rigging tools Product Description : +1-847-513-6201 5" closed linerlock. Folding rigging knives and dive knives and everything in-between are available from Myerchin. This is a great rigger's and all around boat knife. I've got an earier version of the knife in steel w/o the marlin spike. Marlin spike. The finger grooved handle of the knives features three of the most commonly used metric wrenches which ensure durability. Smith & Son 5-pk of #13-19 Sailmakers' Needles $13.99 ($2.80/Item) myerchin marlin spike sailing rigging Features patented DoubleLock (securely locks blade, spike, or both). The 2.8-inch blade of this knife is made up of German Marine Stainless Steel. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Sheepsfoot blade. Made in China. If you are unable to find a supplier near you, this website allows you to order securely and directly from us. Made in China. Box 576 List all Myerchin Rigging Knives products. Plain or serrated blades. You can also request one of our catalogs. Boye is a fine designer and craftsman, and I'd trust his construction. Stainless pocket clip. They always have a Smile and a Answer for any Question and 99.99 times they have what the Big Box stores do Not For a Small Hardware store they, I am so happy I found Perfect Timing Sewing Machine Co. Stainless construction. Myerchin Sailors Tool Knife Series: Myerchin Sailors Tool Knife Series covers a wide array of knives that are equipped with anodized aluminum handles which ensure durability and functionality. These feature high-grade steel blades that are durable and reliable. Use BBB Scam Tracker. The rivets are positioned in such way that every time you take the knife out or put it in, the blade slides along the rivets dulling the edge. Black nylon belt sheath. These knives are resistant to rust and corrosion. Large Dirk w/ Knife and Fork. I'm holding mine right now. Without a knife you will be lost. Black leather belt sheath. ($), Shipping cost: 3 5/8" closed linerlock. Long before most other tools were invented the knife stood by the mans side. It was the 100th anniversary of the "Klondike Gold Rush". Unlike many knives these days the sheath is leather and well crafted, but will need considerable attention in wet and damp environs of a boat; only observation is that it seems geared to a left handed seaman. View Myerchin P300BL Sailors Tool Serrated Linerlock Knife, View Myerchin BW300P Generation 2 Captain Pro Linerlock Pro Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin 377P Generation 2 Crew Pro Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin BW300 Generation 2 Captain Linerlock Pro Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin A377P Generation 2 Titanium Crew Pro Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin T377 Generation 2 Titanium Crew Framelock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin B100 Generation 2 Off-Shore System with Black Handle, View Myerchin AF300P Generation 2 Captain Bone Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin BF377P Generation 2 Crew Pro Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin T300 Generation 2 Titanium Captain Framelock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin WF377 Generation 2 Crew Wood Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin 008 7 Inch Marlin Spike with Stainless Construction, View Myerchin AF377P Generation 2 Crew Bone Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin 009 7 Inch Marlin Spike Sheath Leather with Stainless Constructiomn, View Myerchin A100P Generation 2 Off Shore System Fixed Blade Knife, View Myerchin BF300 Generation 2 Captain Pro G-10 Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, View Myerchin 016 Leather Sheath for Systems with Black leather Construction, View Myerchin G100 Damascus steel Galley chefs Knife with Black G10 Handle, Bolt/Button/Top Lock Folding Pocket Knives, Myerchin Generation 2 Off-Shore System Fixed Blade Knife, Myerchin Rigging Knives Warranty Information, Myerchin Captain Generation II (2) Knife Series, Myerchin Crew Generation II (2) Knife Series, Myerchin Off-Shore System Generation II (2) Knife Series, Myerchin Pro Generation II (2) Knife Series, Myerchin Rigging Generation II (2) Knife Series, Myerchin Safety Dive Generation II (2) Knife Series, Myerchin P300BL Sailors Tool Serrated Linerlock Knife, Myerchin BW300P Generation 2 Captain Pro Linerlock Pro Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin 377P Generation 2 Crew Pro Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin BW300 Generation 2 Captain Linerlock Pro Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin A377P Generation 2 Titanium Crew Pro Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin T377 Generation 2 Titanium Crew Framelock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin B100 Generation 2 Off-Shore System with Black Handle, Myerchin AF300P Generation 2 Captain Bone Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin BF377P Generation 2 Crew Pro Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin T300 Generation 2 Titanium Captain Framelock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin WF377 Generation 2 Crew Wood Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin 008 7 Inch Marlin Spike with Stainless Construction, Myerchin AF377P Generation 2 Crew Bone Serrated Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin 009 7 Inch Marlin Spike Sheath Leather with Stainless Constructiomn, Myerchin A100P Generation 2 Off Shore System Fixed Blade Knife, Myerchin BF300 Generation 2 Captain Pro G-10 Sheepsfoot Linerlock Folding Pocket Knife, Myerchin 016 Leather Sheath for Systems with Black leather Construction, Myerchin G100 Damascus steel Galley chefs Knife with Black G10 Handle, 2023 March Newsletter for Knife Country USA, About Us Video - Where to Buy a Pocket Knife, Active Coupon Codes for Knife Country USA. You can get heavy German types and then stamped types at the grocery store / Walmart for ~$25. Made in China. Black nylon belt sheath. Simply because our team possesses the experience and know-how to make sure you always have the correct tools for the job. Less money: Classic 8" Chef's Knife - Global Cutlery USA. Includes 7" overall stainless Marlin Spike with shackle slot. Prior to dispatch we have a duty in accordance with The criminal Justice Act 1988, as amended by the Offensive Weapons Act 1996 and the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 to do all that is reasonably practicable to verify the age of someone purchasing a Knife. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Ask any sailor about MYERCHIN knives and you'll probably get the answer, "real working tools.". The Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marines, Harbor Patrols, and others who make their living at sea have used these knives by making them the working tools of choice. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Release bail to open spike which serves as handle for pliers. Extend spike completely to lock into open position, which secures with linerlock. When returning the knife to Myerchin, Inc. More About the Myerchin Rigging Knives Designs, Maintenance, & Manufacturing Process. Thus, maintenance and care are a must. Throughout the years, their company has specialized in the production of rigging knives. Myerchin Rigging Knives is a US-based knife-making company, which was established in 1984. 4 5/8" closed linerlock. Craf.. Our Generation 2 B100 Offshore System features handles made from carefully chosen slabs of bla.. 3 1/4" 440 stainless sheepfoot blade, 2 I might end up getting one of their little fixed blades: Gave one to my terrific brother-in-law last Christmas. Made in China. One can kind of choke the blade if needed for better control. You are using an out of date browser. Rigorously tested. PS: I hate how the blade of the Myerchin hits one of the cross-pins and flattens the edge at that point. Both of my knives have sheep's foot points -- they are tools, not weapons. Include a legible copy of the purchase receipt. Our warranty is one of the best in the country. 8 1/2"" overall. Great knife and spike, not so great sheath. Myerchin Marlin Spike is hence widely used by sailors, coast guards, commercial tug boats, divers, navy, and who enjoy extreme sports. Made in China. Boxed. Dedication to quality. Date Added: 02/28/2023. Stainless pocket clip. Because of this, John is probably related to every MYERCHIN (and many Majercin's) in the country. In addition to a sharp clip point blade, the Gen 2 also features a folding spike. 8 1/2" overall. Hang packaged. We specialize in custom-made breakfast nooks that are made on the premises. In 2 weeks of use, the blade is still perfect despite using it with mallets on 2" Mega Braid and heavy 3-Strand. The corrosion-resistant material ensures durability to the knives, making them an ideal choice for knife collectors, enthusiasts, hobbyists, and more. While Myerchin has received many awards and special recognitions from industry leaders, our finest award came from General Thomas W. Kelly and the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff. The knives have stainless steel blade construction that offers strength. The closed framelock mechanism of the knives ensures smooth opening and closing of knives while adding security. The sheath protects them from dents and scratches, while the pocket clip offers a secure carry. With about 20 years of experience in this field, this brand has been every mariners favorite. 8" Damascus steel blade. The age old tool brought into the modern era. Most of their blades are made in Japan and China by professionals with about 20 years of experience. One-piece construction. Hang packaged. Show details Lanyard hole. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. In these situations, Myerchin Rigging Knives will furnish a currently manufactured item that most closely matches the item sent in for repair. Please try again. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Products are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers. Ask any sailor about Myerchin knives and you'll probably get the answer, "best rigging tools in the world. In order to view the site, you will need to upgrade your browser. Partially serrated 440 stainless locking sheepsfoot style blade and marlin spike. Our Product Categories - Myerchin Inc. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. I am a professional Rigger, meaning I am not a blowhard faux-sailor, but 100% of my paycheck comes from selling and splicing rope. Black leather belt sheath. Sheepsfoot blade. It is their best friend. The linerlock mechanism of the knives ensures easy opening and closing of the knife. Black micarta handles with stainless bolsters. Made in China. (above left) 1980, John Myerchin, his wife, and their three teenagers leave San Diego bound for HI. It includes our heavy leather sheath, knife, and Myerchin Marlinspike packaged in our presentation box. On the other hand, the internet store is available all year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So when the components are opened and locked, they open and snap. Made in China. VAT collected at check-out for orders under 150, avoiding fees at delivery, Buy a knife in our folding or fixed blade range to get a free Myerchin Glo Light Pen, A simple, effective advancement the Generation 2 Folders build on the tried & tested Original DoubleLock Folders. It is easy enough to slip and drop stuff on a rolling deck, I think the sheath could benefit by having better restraints for the knife itself and the marlin spike; possibly fittings for horizontal carry. Locking partially serrated stainless sheepsfoot style blade and marlin spike. Price: These knives have a sheath and pocket clip for outside carry. MYERCHIN has been providing quality knives since 1984. Made in China. Black nylon belt sheath. Hang packaged. CS Green River Tactical . Choose one of the free upgrades below. Traditional Series. Manufactured in China, these Off-Shore System Generation II (2) Knife Series by Myerchin are just what you need. Where can I purchase a MYERCHIN? Greate knives axes swords buyeri am saud from pakistan i want to do business with you do you want to do business with me? Stainless pocket clip with slot cutout design and Black nylon belt sheath provide easy portability. I spoke to him and decided to give them a chance. 8" overall. Myerchin Rigging Linerlock Pocket Knives: Explore this series for linerlocks that are excellent folding knives featuring side-spring lock. It comes very sharp out of the box. Our products are truly tools. We're sorry. Some products cannot be repaired depending on the limited availability of parts. With an overall length of 8.6 inches and a weight of 4.1 ounces, Morakniv's . Stainless bolsters. I expect to get many years of service from both of my knives and to pass them on to my sons! For a full history, click on our Family Website: These knives have been tested since 1984 in the harshest environment on earth During the trip, his party tested many models of Myerchin knives, including the LIGHTKNIFE, During the hike on the Chilkoot trail, the, John is still active in the business. Titanium handles. In addition, the Myerchin Generation 2 Off-Shore System Fixed Blade Knife even comes with a leather sheath for easy carry and storage. And the Marlin Spike is perfect. Hang packaged. Stainless pocket clip with slot cutout design. This highly efficient folding knife can be your most trustworthy everyday carry tool. Brown cocobolo wood handles. The original Klondike gold seekers had to carry their ton of goods over the pass one hundred pounds at a time twenty trips! This item: Myerchin Generation 2 Pro Wood $7441 The Marlinspike Sailor $1900 Total price: $93.41 Add both to Cart One of these items ships sooner than the other. 7" overall. Embossed black leather belt sheath. The Black leather belt sheath ensures easy portability. Unable to add item to List. Hang packaged. Our employees are professional, From Business: We import Sushi knives and western knives from japan. Made in China. Individual serial numbers. Bone Captain Folder Plain Blade Rigging Knife (AF300), Bone Crew Folder Pro Blade Rigging Knife (AF377P), Pro Wood Handle Offshore System Rigging Knife(W100P), Titanium Captain Folder Pro Rigging Knife (TF300P), Black G10 Crew Folder Pro Rigging Knife (BF377P), White G10 Handle Offshore System Rigging Knife (A100). Embossed black leather belt sheath. Sheepsfoot blade. Click for a message from Josh. P.O. Serial numbered. All of the pieces will be forged from the finest Japanese steel. 3.88" satin finish ProMarine stainless sheepsfoot blade. Welcome to the Myerchin Store Product Categories Rigging Fixed Blade NEW Generation 2 (9) Rigging Folders NEW Generation 2 (16) Titanium Folders NEW Generation 2 (4) Myerchin Sailor's Tool (3) Chef Galley Series (1) Sheaths for Myerchin Knives (4) C C4 Joined Nov 30, 1999 Take care of it, and it will do the job just fine. Made in China. Shackle acts as lock-release mechanism. The release bail to open spikeserves as a handle for pliers and ensures a tight grip and allows you to use it for aggressive tasks. Made in China. 2023 Escape Distributions, Inc. All rights reserved. In addition, all metals corrode over time, regardless of how good the material is. Looking to research a scam or report suspicious activity? Hang packaged. Hang packaged. Use coupon code HIGHFIVE to save 5% on your order. Our warranty is one of the best in the world. It has chimping on the spine, but I'm not convinced it really offers additional functionality, my thumb or forefinger finger is already fully extended and doesn't need the extra resistance for leverage that one would want from a bush knife. The knives have handles made using titanium, synthetic, and more for a secure and firm grip while performing tactical tasks. It is the one tool on your boat that will get you out of almost every difficult situation. We hope that you find the answers to be informative and maybe a little entertaining. You must log in or register to reply here. Serial numbered. Hang packaged. if anyone cares, I'll let you know what I think of the Boys rigger after some use as I just received mine. If the company fixes that problem, the knife will be perfect. For over 50 years, service has remained part of, I ordered a living room and a bedroom set the delivery was on time and they did amazing installation definitely will use them again, From Business: J & H Dinettes & Upholstery Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business. Lanyard ring. Hang packaged. Black leather belt sheath. 3 1/4" stainless sheepsfoot blade with thumb slot. Our inventory, therefore, includes and continues to increase with over 30,000 goods. 4" German Pro Marine stainless sheepsfoot blade with shackle slot and thumb ridge. Myerchin knives for sale. Embossed black leather belt sheath. Admittedly, I do not have a great use for the shackle key on the knife as such, but I do use the smaller one on the marlin spike to help weave strands for splicing on medium and larger diameter cordage. Sort. Shackle. Black leather belt sheath. Bail secures The Generation 2 Frame Lock Folders. Bulk packed. Closed Sundays, 4134 Old Philadelphia Pike And while it fits nice and snug, I would gladly an extra $10 for a sheath that was made expressly for the knife. Shackle. Throughout the years, their company has specialized in the production of rigging knives. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Sharpening Service in Lebanon, NJ. Showing: 1 results for Machine Knives near Lebanon, NJ. The only thing I can say that I don't absolutely love about it is the sheath. Browse Through Myerchin Rigging Knives Warranty Information. Black leather belt sheath. 4 3/4" closed. Lanyard hole. See our Warranty Page for additional information. Boxed. Seamans Knife. 4 1/2" closed framelock. Ask any sailor about MYERCHIN knives and you'll probably get the answer, "best rigging tools . I added a Sta-Set look with a barrel knot so could grab it off the bench easier, but the point is perfectnot so pointed it catches extra fibers, and not so dull you can't extra cores from cross woven Dyneema lines. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2017. MYA016 Myerchin Leather Sheath for Dive Knife Systems, MYA100 Myerchin Off Shore Dive Knife System White, MYA100P Myerchin Generation 2 Off Shore Dive Knife System, MYA510P Myerchin Generation 2 Safety Dive Knife, MYAF300 Myerchin Generation 2 Captain Linerlock Pocket Knife, MYAF300P Myerchin Generation 2 Captain Pocket Knife Bone, MYAF377 Myerchin Generation 2 Crew Pocket Knife Bone, MYAF377P Myerchin Generation 2 Crew Pocket Knife Bone, MYB100 Myerchin Generation 2 Off-Shore Dive Knife System, MYB100P Myerchin Generation 2 Off-Shore System, MYBF300 Myerchin Generation 2 Captain Pro Pocket Knife G-10, MYBF377 Myerchin Generation 2 Crew Pro Pocket Knife G-10, MYBF377P Myerchin Generation 2 Crew Pro Linerlock Pocket Knife, MYG100 Myerchin Galley Chef's Knife Damascus, MYT300 Myerchin Titanium Captain Rigging Knife, MYT377 Myerchin Titanium Crew Rigging Knife, MYTF300P Myerchin Generation 2 Rigging Knife, MYW100 Myerchin Generation 2 Pro Knife Wood, MYW100P Myerchin Generation 2 Pro Knife Wood, MYWF377 Myerchin Generation 2 Crew Pocket Knife Wood, MYWF377P Myerchin Generation 2 Crew Pro Linerlock Pocket Knife. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Where can I purchase a MYERCHIN? Made in China. Myerchin Off-Shore System Generation II (2) Knife Series: Myerchin Off-Shore System Generation II (2) Knife Series comprises fixed blade knives that are equipped with high-quality G-10 handles which provide tight grip. These fixed blades knives are made from marine grade stainless steel. ROUGH RIDER RIGGING KNIVES. Their customers include the US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Army, merchant marines, and sailors around the world. Black nylon belt sheath. You can see this clearly in the pictures next to the review. Black cordura belt sheath. Learn more about our Return Policy. Serving the US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Army, merchant marines, and sailors around the world, Myerchin focuses on the production of exceptional rigging tools. Myerchin has been providing quality knives since 1984. Every Myerchin Rigging Knives product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the owner. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! More money: SAI 8" Chef's / Carving Knife - SAI-02 - Global Cutlery USA. This brand is dedicated to designing and manufacturing reliable tools for sea workers. This series includes a titanium frame lock knife with patented DoubleLock (securely locks blade, spike, or both). White natural smooth bone handles with stainless bolsters and 2 3/8" locking stainless marlin spike. Choose from the expanding series and add a reliable rigging gear to your toolbox. Myerchin Rigging Fixed Blade Knives: The fixed blade knives are non-folding knives crafted for use in almost every situation. JavaScript is disabled. Myerchin Marlin Spike Series: The tested at sea Marlin Spikes boasts strong stainless steel and professional quality construction. Our testing grounds have always been the sea the harshest environment on earth. Includes 7" overall stainless marlin spike with shackle slot. After using this rig for a full sailing season on a traditionally rigged ship, I can confidently recommend it for anyone looking for an affordable knife, spike, and sheath set. The first order of business: lay in 7000 pounds of lead shot and secure with resin and glass in place. 2 1/2" stainless sheepsfoot blade with thumb slot. All Rights Reserved. The extreme strength and moderate weight of the knives make them highly preferable among the sailors and captains. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon.
Part Time Job In Budapest For International Students, Common Problems With Genie Garage Door Openers, Justice Mellencamp Husband, Churchome Judah Smith, Vanilla Sherbet Strain Seven Hills, Articles W