So even though I was here as a child in this human body, that information, they kept feeding me information from the other side, just because that's the process, not because you're psychic or whatever, whatever, if that's the way it works, so that your higher self is constantly reminding you of the path, if that makes sense. And you're just like, who and you're like literally being lifted off the ground by the energy. And so. Synopsis. Caroline Cory 51:50 Exactly in what you're saying, also, it's also even you can sense it through zoom. We always have free choice, but the chances of me walking along the street, and then I'm gonna go burn that tree down. Caroline Cory is an award-winning filmmaker and the visionary author of best-selling books on Consciousness and Energy Medicine, topping the charts of Consciousness Science and mystical literature. Do I take these drugs? You're saying that consciousness is not local. And these are things we could do. The OMnium Method of Learning includes the NEW PARADIGM EDUCATION SYSTEM, an unprecedented approach to learning and teaching. So now you're adding to yourself a lower frequency, and then you're going to do it again, of course, because you're gonna go to school, now you have a new belief system. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. And they actually were successful a lot of the time, they would basically, of course, it was for military purposes, so that, you know, to find out where the military bases were, or the you know, and so, but sometimes it was to pick up real. But in terms of the future, it depends on the the how much the momentum has been accumulated about a particular event. In the first half, Jimmy Church ( email) welcomed futurist and visionary author Caroline Cory, who discussed her principle that the planet and the universe is composed of an all-encompassing energy matrix. Caroline Cory 12:13 Very, very deep. So I think there's not just one needle or one timeline, but there's multiple timelines, multiverse. Required fields are marked *. Consciousness is before anything. Whereas the others, I feel one of them, which is the self destructive. And you know, I so appreciate you asking these questions because these are the questions we should be asking. And you see, my friend just left me now he's not friends with me, he's friends with this other guy. That's very, very important. So I'm like, Okay, I'm on the train, I got to get it. So the and a lot of times when I bring on people talking in science language, I try to bring in the spiritual language to kind of translate it a little bit. So I feel we've already made the turn. And so what happens is that you can also go to different places, you can go to the moon remote view, the moon, for example. It's really, really powerful. In the beginning, I thought, oh, you know, all kids do that. 735 posts. Therefore, I'm not good enough. Because Caroline's own deeper awareness and consciousness expansion happened mostly through direct experience and beyond the text books, the OMnium Method of Learning and Healing is also based on a unique form of experiential methodology. That's it mind boggling. How many? Transformational entertainment is not just about creating awareness, Caroline says, it is also about creating new formats, an innovative approach and an overall experience that is multi-dimensional and inter-dimensional. OMnium Media contains a number of deeply profound and transformative platforms: a short animated film I AM THE UNIVERSE, I AM LOVE, short healing videos, transformative music and iOS apps. Alex Ferrari 38:26 Well, that's fascinating. And from that energy, you are going to have the physical world emerge intelligent life, the planets, the universe, physical and non physical life emerges from that one, same substance. I had a moment in time where I reached bottom, it was almost going bankrupt. So I'm more than willing to work this off. Corr married the property developer in Spain back in 2002, having three children with him: 17-year-old Jake, 16-year-old Georgina, and 13-year-old Rihann. Like, they're not here, they're somewhere else. The Grapes of wrath. But generally speaking, I was going in the right direction. He's he was talking about like, this is the why rich, rich people stay rich, poor people stay poor. My response to her was that I sensed all would be fine and it was. And if you don't help me, I'm going to sign them because I have to help I have to protect myself. Her ability to perceive subtle energy since the age of 5 allowed her to understand more deeply the structure of consciousness and the mechanics of the Universe. Essentially. However, there are other potential trajectories that are also in parallel, that are also coexisting, but they have a different speaking of momentum, they have a different momentum, some of it is not strong enough to to manifest, you know, and others are a little bit stronger. We should be talking about this at this level. Please visit: www.omniummedia.com, Arthur England Does that make sense? And so so I feel this is my personal opinion, that this new trajectory towards prosperity, I mean, basically, surviving all of this is the strongest, we can't see it right now. And then you focus again, what am I feeling now? Corr married the property developer in Spain back in 2002, having three children with him: 17-year-old Jake, 16-year-old Georgina, and 13-year-old Rihann. So think about that. Want to Watch a FREE Mind, Body & Soul Masterclass? So places have energies, as well. So that was working two jobs where before I couldn't even, I couldn't even get arrested. I got to work. Sometimes it's in the brain. Caroline Cory is an award-winning filmmaker and author of best-selling books on consciousness science and energy medicine. And the same problem continues with the mental torture with everything else, because it's the consciousness, experience, the experience that you're taking with you. I completely connect with you. Reels. And, but but this all this time, your higher self, as we were saying, is still sending you messages, you still feel like your gut feeling like what you're saying, is the truth, but you don't know how to go there, you nobody teaches you these things, certainly not in school. Sign up here. #24 - INSPIRED LIVING! Your email address will not be published. But in Maui, you just felt like this wall of relaxation. It's the same location, it's energy. And I unfortunately, I see this also with people who commit suicide, which is very sad, because they think that by committing suicide, they are resolving like they're stopping whatever problem they're they're struggling with. May 20, 2021 @ linktr.ee/omniumuniverse. These revolutionary techniques are based on experiential information that allow the spontaneous alignment of the physical cells and the human brain with the Universal-Source Frequency. GET HIGHER JOURNEYS IN YOUR INBOX & RECEIVE A FREE GIFT! That's the first time through your feelings, you create the first belief system. November 30, 2019 @ Caroline Cory. And it's an actual form. So you come in with this, you know, pre plan, if you will. The OMnium Method of Learning includes the NEW PARADIGM EDUCATION SYSTEM, an unprecedented approach to learning and teaching. Caroline Cory. Where are because you're in a physical world and you're in constant interaction with the physical world, you have to keep resetting re, you know, so at the beginning of each day, set your intention, my intention is to remain on my higher path to fulfill this higher purpose. Another of the powerful Chinese Zodiac signs, the Ox is steadfast, solid, a goal-oriented leader, detail-oriented, hard-working, stubborn, serious and introverted but can feel lonely and insecure. And when I started doing this show, door swung open ways that have never been open to me before. So and we were just mentioning, like, how rare that is to find a kindred spirits. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. And we think we have like some sort of crisis or whatever. Feedspot's Best 70 Inspirational Podcasts to Listen to in 2022! Caroline Cory 46:25 Yeah, I love that. And then you have to exit you have to leave because it's Oh, you're already 65 or whatever, you know, you're getting old, and you're running at a time. Alex Ferrari 1:03:41 So that makes perfect sense. In addition to writing and producing, Cory continues to lecture and coach internationally on various mind over matter subjects and appears regularly as a guest expert on supernatural phenomena at major conferences and television shows including such as A\u0026E's popular series The UnXplained with William Shatner and History Channel's the Ancient Aliens.#SUPERHUMAN\"Superhuman\" is a provocative award-winning documentary that provides tangible evidence for the powers of the human mind over matter. Or are we the ones who are like, this is the this is this is the show, the show is here. And it is so important. And they were my extension, so to speak, like my lineage in non physical form in spirit form. If you did that five minutes, just five minutes at the end of the day before you go to sleep. And then you're on the other side, you also run into people that like, oh my god, where have you been all my life? And then they told me you are not doing what you're supposed to do. But yeah, are you talking about are we going to make it or not? I just wanted to also reach I always go back to that experience, because when I was five, as I was saying that I saw the subtle energy, and what is the subtle energy it's actually information meaning when I said I would see the structure of space between me and you, like I would see how it was made the geometry or whatever, but it was information. And so there is no time there is no time space, there is no forward and back, it's just, it just is. Ah, see, I'm not good enough, add more, that same frequency over and over to those cells. She could experience and understand more deeply the cosmic roadmap and the structure of consciousness, the multi-dimensional configuration of the human body and mind as well as the construct of earthly reality. And so we have, you know, where it's like, Well, God wants me to do this. This methodology is based on the principle that learning can also happen through a form of resonance and entrainment - a process by which the brain switches from 10% to a full 100% capacity and absorbs the information in a direct manner. Caroline Cory 10:26 Yeah, sort of. And so you are one form one type one way that consciousness expresses itself. It's just chilled. So that's how you can reprogram very efficiently and fast, something that you're struggling with right now. Because technically, technically, I'm supposed to meet the person or whatever, what latent in my life, for example. . How you doing, Caroline? Because without consciousness, this body is just a meatsuit, essentially, a bunch of atoms that just wouldn't have even come together without some form of consciousness and let alone run for as many years as I've been alive and hopefully from anymore. It's as if it was telling me it was describing to me what it was, how it was made. Hello, we're talking about, you know, certain cities, certain areas, you know, you go in, you are a basically a radio broadcaster and a receiver. It just is a weird, weird thing. So it's almost like you're bringing, it's bringing you down to that level. And whatever or not? Don Savidge, Alexis Brooks You know, I'm not going to kick the dog that sitting they're probably just going to pet him and move along. Meaning that, is there another reality in front of us playing ahead? We both come from that side of the world. So we from from a spiritual standpoint, we, at least from my spiritual studies, and people I've had on the show before, we plan our lives ahead of time, we come down, we go through, through different adventures, dif different obstacles to things to learn along the way to grow and evolve as a spiritual soul. Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity. Prev: Elizabeth April | The Galactic Federation, Ascension, Remote Viewing, Rare ET Species, and more Next: Debbie Solaris | Galactic Historian | Akashic Records from the Pleiades, Lyra, Orion, Sirius, Vega, Zeta Reticuli, and Earth, Metaphysical Quest: 100 Healing/Esoteric Experiences, The League of Superconductors 1 Year Business Mastermind, https://derekloudermilk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Caroline-Cory.mp3, Gil Petersil | Global Superconnector on Meeting the King of Bali, Telepathic Networking, and The Algorithm of Magical Experiences, Kit Volcano | Miracle Hacking: Roller Coasters, Timeline Shifts, A Discipline of Joy, and more, Mark Anthony, JD | The Psychic Explorer on: Mediumship, the RAFT technique, Soul Phones, the Grief-Crime cycle, and more, How the team discovered and captured the first ever wormhole on film, What are the different spectrum measurements needed to track a UFO, Carolines childhood experiences with special abilities, What is the US military Stargate program. It's about you. But I like to go deep and say, What's the point of it? 2012. By signing up to the Higher Journeys newsletter you agree to receive electronic communications from Higher Journeys that may sometimes include advertisements or sponsored content. Thanks, Occupation Singer, Drummer Family Father - Patrick Gerard "Gerry" Corr (Musician) Mother - Jean (Bell) (Musician) Contact So that's why just like you brush your teeth every day, just like you take a shower every day, you you know, it's an energetic cleanse, five minutes for you to reset Wait a minute, what, why is why am I off? Poppy Kennedy McIlroy was born on August 31 at 12:15 p.m. at Jupiter Medical Center in South Florida, the. And because that energy, again, it's about frequency, you know, you're supposed to be vibrating at 734, Hertz and up. Who speaks the same language as in both both arenas. That's a really, really key word to use here. Mystery of the Standing Stones (Se18 Ep2), Recovering the Ark of the Covenant (Se18 Ep5), William Shatner Meets Ancient Aliens (Se16 Ep6), The Mystery of the Stone Giants (Se15 EP5), The Mystery of Skinwalker Ranch (Se15 EP10). So in other words, like, if there's a, you know, a terrorist attack, or a World War or something like that, the most things have been put in motion that it is likely that this is going to happen, because there's so much that happened, if we're in a world event, let's say like a World War Two, there was too many, too many things moving that that was it's gonna happen. The Visible and Invisible Words of God. And so I use the analogy of video gameplay, for this conversation to really simplify that the consciousness is the player outside of the video game. I've just noticed that in my own life, when I struggled to go against the grain, I just kept running into wall. So you're gonna feel things, all you do is reverse that feeling. My work on Earth is also to uplift the human spirit as a collective through teaching, coaching, healing as well as creative and artistic means in order to enhance its inherent divine qualities: Love, Truth, Beauty and Goodness. I mean, that's the good news, you know, and so so that's, that's kind of the idea. Her latest film SUPERHUMAN: THE INVISIBLE MADE VISIBLE studies the psi and mind over matter phenomena. And they see them struggle and then they get into a car accident. In healing, this method raises the cells vibration through resonance, which in turn allows the cellular DNA reprogramming and the healing to occur organically. Starring: Tom Kenny , Bill Fagerbakke and Rodger Bumpass. But can you explain to people what simulation theory is for people who don't know what it is, and then let's start digging into it a little bit. So if you go down this on this road, you're probably not going to achieve what you said you're going to achieve. 'These transitions are never easy for anyone and we cope and do our best at the time. Pic: Instagram / @carolinecorr. 8 Caroline Cory pictures. Home My Books So there's definitely something real about it. We recorded a wormhole so just as an FYI, it's. And now you so then you start you start evolving in play. So I mean, very, very valuable tools. The singer rose to fame with her platinum single Every Little Thing in 2017. Alex Ferrari 42:27 I just yelled that out, like God, if you don't help me, you don't get me a job. But to me, I feel that there's two things happening here. Alex Ferrari 57:07 So there was another thing that you did in your, in your movie superhuman, which I'm fascinated with. Amazon.com: Caroline Cory: Books 1-16 of 19 results RESULTS The Visible and Invisible Worlds of God by Caroline Cory | May 23, 2004 118 Kindle $649$9.99 Available instantly Paperback The Divine Plan: Now and Beyond 2250 by Caroline Cory | May 29, 2018 38 Paperback $3800 FREE delivery Wed, Jan 25 More Buying Choices $31.94 (5 used & new offers) I'll do the work. Thank you so much and you also please keep up this work. In healing, this method raises the cells vibration through resonance, which in turn allows the cellular DNA reprogramming and the healing to occur organically. Get the latest Higher Journeys articles and episodes delivered to your inbox. That's what it is. And everybody just to wait a minute, why am I doing this? Alexis Brooks is the editor-in-chief of Higher Journeys, an award-winning talk show host, #1 best-selling author, and international speaker covering metaphysics, spirituality and personal transformation. As a child and throughout her life, Cory has had numerous E.S.P (extra-sensory) and pre-cognition experiences, which led her to become . Through ground-breaking scientific experiments and real-life demonstrations, viewers will find themselves connecting the dots about the relationship between mind and matter and discover whether they live in a simulated matrix or if they can have any control over their physical reality.See all of Caroline Corys films here:http://www.omniummedia.comSuperhuman, Among Us, I am The Universe, E.T. The drummer captioned the post: 'This book has been around a long time and Im certainly not the first or will be the last to mention it but I only started to really understand and like the term conscious uncoupling when going through my own separation some months ago after many many years of marriage. So again, consciousness, you can I use the word substance or energy, but it's something I mean, we have to call it something you know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. But like, you know what, not gonna go into that door. Why do you have to keep protecting yourself? That's it, you know, for sure. Caroline Cory 1:33 Yeah, so what happened was, I was just there, I remember, it was December 24. Baywatch is an American action drama television series about lifeguards who patrol the beaches of Los Angeles County, California, and Hawaii, starring David Hasselhoff.It was created by Michael Berk, Douglas Schwartz, and Gregory J. Bonann, who produced the show throughout its 11-season run.The series focuses on both professional and personal challenges faced by the characters, portrayed by a . Caroline Cory 6:37 Yeah, so scientists think that consciousness is just the act of being conscious. And so since that time, I realized that way. And that's why we all we're all kind of made at the same stuff. Caroline Corr is currently 49 according to her birthdate March 17, 1973 Sun Sign Pisces Born Place Dundalk, County Louth, Ireland Nationality Education Caroline Corr studied at Dun Lughaidh Convent. And you are in this pool of probability, future probability. The announcement of Caroline's divorce comes just a year after her sister Sharon separated from her husband Gavin Bonner after nine years of marriage. Our Cavapoo puppies are a designer doodle breed, a mix between a purebred Cavalier King Charles spaniel crossed with a Mini or Toy Poodle. And you're like, Oh, my God, I'm exhausted, I just feel awful. No, but it's true. How did that happen? But guess what I see like, where they're going. If you allow yourself to listen, it will if the flow through the heart, not the thinking, not the processing through the heart, then your life will change, for sure. Alex Ferrari 0:24 I'd like to welcome to the show Caroline Cory. So is that a fair analogy to what we're kind of talking about? So they were training soldiers to basically spy on us on the United States. And that's, and that's very empowering. You know, it's like, what is this reality about? 173 following. Caroline Cory 23:08 Totally, totally. My mission is to assist others in expanding to their own Universal Consciousness and to simply allow this universal vibration to filter through their being so that all that they do, think or say is a reflection of their Higher Consciousness or Divine Self. 285K followers. Could I do that? And then you get into a relationship, try to get a job, of course, you're not going to get it because you're not good enough. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. And then you go over to New York, and you that you go to Manhattan. Caroline Cory Superhuman: The Invisible Made Visible, Aired Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST, In 1975, I was in the US Air Force and stationed in Seoul, Korea. Setting out to document UFOs and UAP date with highly sensitive scientific instruments, Carolines research team documented the first case of a wormhole or portal opening with a UFO flying out of it. You feel even through zoom, you feel something you feel like the presence and I have been in presence of, of people like that in real life and you just like there's something about them. I surrender. So it's true, it is hard. Caroline Georgina Corr MBE (born 17 March 1973), known to fans as the "Chick with the Stick", is an Irish singer and drummer for the Celtic folk rock band The Corrs.In addition to the drums, Corr plays the bodhrn, cajn, percussions and piano.. But if you don't get up and put the coal in the engine, the engine doesn't go, that higher that higher place or that higher, the higher self guide you it doesn't push you, it guide you, you still have to do the work. Siena Agudong's Wiki, Age, Height, Nationality, Pa Carrie Underwood's husband, HHL player Mike Fisher What is Jesse L. Martin doing now?
Inmate Marriage Packet Missouri, Articles W