We never felt any pressure. 2005 canyon bought new has 191,000 only problem hub bearing,heater relay 3 x,just replace fuel pump check engine light been on a lot for sensers. Search for used cars, and find the perfect used car for your needs today. Replaced rear springs and shocks as well with bed replacement. Love driving it to Las Vegas, can handle a lot of weight. I saw bad reviews online, so I called. VIN: 3TMCZ5AN7PM536428 Stock: 1302681 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-24-2023, Located in Jackson, GA / 1,135 miles away from Rutland, ND. Save up to $4,708 on one of 542 used cars for sale in Lafayette, LA. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (520) (985) 500-3034 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Advertisement Newly Listed He was very professional, polite, and honored everything he said we would do. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Used Pickup Trucks for Sale in Louisiana - CarGurus Browse the best March 2023 deals on Pickup Truck vehicles for sale in Louisiana. ${award} ${year}, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Extended Cab review, By Rodeo Bullrider from Slinger, Wisconsin, By RENATA STEVENSON MAGEE from Marrero, Louisiana. - Only items I have replaced were the backup camera and the power steering pump. The staff at Weelborg Ford really go above and beyond to ensure that their customers are well taken care of. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. THIS IS A FRESH TRADE THAT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SERVICED. Take GET AUTO along with you with our iPhone and Android applications. I will recommend and keep them in mind for future purchases. Excellent service! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? writing. This dealership offers We watch this girl go all over the lots for about another 20 minutes just pushing the unlock button on the remote. All of this while keeping the balance of making sure we understood the benefits, and avoiding pressure. Con's, mpg, and some parts on it are expensive, hard to fit in a drive thru, and won't fit in most carwashes. Used 2003 Toyota Tundra Limited 246,504 mi. This vehicle emanates grace with its stylish gray exterior. Think twice about doing business at this dealership, it's all about a dollar. This Dodge Ram Pickup has a 4.7 liter 8 Cylinder Engine high output engin VIN: 1D7HA18N86J126430 Stock: 3LP082A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-29-2022, Located in Paris, KY / 866 miles away from Rutland, ND. financing of the vehicle. You won't believe how many friends you have when they find out you've got a truck that will carry a lot. - Alex Hoffman was a great help from the initial phone call to finding the vehicle we were looking for. 307 Trucks Nationwide. Listed 2 days ago, Bossier City, LA I have done regular oil changes and servicing on the unit since the beginning and now have 245000 km on it. Took care of a few shortcomings with the used vehicle I purchased as a part of the deal. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. never given me any - I repeat - never, trouble. Great truck. Save Search. I love this truck ! Listed 3 days ago, Harvey, LA From the time my husband and I met Al at Mattingly Motors we were treated exceptionally. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. It's a 4wd extended cab with the 6.5 ft bed. . This truck is awesome! Staff were easy to work with and professional. Contact the dealership with Browse Used Trucks in Shreveport, LA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. Buy a used Pickup for under than $10k in the US. Listed 1 day ago, 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 - 197,713 mi, Opelousas, LA See payment details 18,590 miles GREAT PRICE Volkswagen of Lake Charles (1.4 mi. Mileage 17,031 miles below avg. Oxford White Clear Coat, Medium Stone, 4.6L V8 Gas (248hp), Automatic, 4X4, Summit White, 4.3L V6 Flex-fuel (FFV) (285hp), Automatic, RWD, Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Medium Slate Gray, 4.7L V8 Gas (235hp), 4X4, Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pocatello, Patriot Blue Pearl, Medium Slate Gray, 4.7L V8 Gas, Automatic, 4X4, Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat Of Eugene, 2121 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Eugene, OR, True Blue Metallic, Flint, 4.6L V8 Gas (231hp), Automatic, 4X4, Summit White, Dark Charcoal, 4.3L V6 Gas (195hp), Automatic, RWD, Silver, 5.3L V8 Gas (295hp), Automatic, RWD, Blue, Black, 4.7L V8 Flex-fuel (FFV) (310hp), Automatic, 4X4, Black, Very Dark Pewter, 5-Cyl, 3.7 Liter, Automatic, 5100 Gasoline Alley Drive, Bakersfield, CA, Dark Green Metallic, Tan, V6, 4.3 Liter, Automatic, Black, Black, 3.7L Inline-5 Gas (242hp), Automatic, 4X4, White, GRAY, 3.7L V6 Gas (210hp), Automatic, 4X4, Gold, Gray, 5.3L V8 Gas (295hp), Automatic, RWD, White, Beige, V8, 5.4 Liter, Automatic, 4X4, Red, Gray, V8, Flex Fuel, 5.4 Liter, Automatic, 4X4, White, Silver, V8, Flex Fuel, 5.0 Liter, Automatic, Get New Cars In Your Email As They Appear On Sale, 2010-2023 CarBuzz Inc. All Rights Reserved, 2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 Pickup 4D 6 1/2 ft. Kudos Dearborn. - Find 583 Best Used Cars Under $10,000 for sale in Louisiana as low as $333 on Carsforsale.com. Average price for Cheap Trucks Shreveport, LA: $7,592. - He got me a blue Honda CR-V without a single hiccup and I couldn't be happier!! It has 20,000 orig. Save up to $3,280 below estimated market price. Runs great. Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential, Bluetooth, Back-Up Camera, Alloy Wheels, iPod/MP3 Input, Edmunds.com e VIN: 1N6AD0ER3KN875365 Stock: AKN875365 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-24-2023, Located in Brownsville, TX / 1,385 miles away from Rutland, ND. Second vehicle we have purchased there and we're always happy with the service and value. Whether long distances or around town, my truck has not failed me yet. Thank you again! Make sure to ask for Arthur! SLOANE CERTIFIED: This vehicle comes with a 3,000 mile/90 day limited comprehensive warranty, 15,000 mile/12 months of no-cost (Sloane Sponsored) main My wife and I, would like to thank Arthur and the finance staff for making our car shopping experience e pleasant. I have a 2002 super duty lariat with the 7.3 and I wont trade or sell it for anything. I do a lot of highway miles, but tow trailers, minor off road and lots of construction sites. I found a Honda CR-V at International Honda on Cars.com. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Vehicle Details 4 cylinder, 5 speed standard shift, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives great, has 104000 miles, Call (2**)-3**-1*** VIN: 1G1PB5SH7E7205699 Stock: 5699 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-04-2022. VIN: 5FPYK1F67EB006120 Stock: EB006120 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-06-2022, Located in Lake Hopatcong, NJ / 1,196 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 1FTBF2A6XDEA18598 Stock: A18598 Certified Pre-Owned: No. a virtual appointment! I do 'easy' 4WD roads it's fine for that. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Offered fair pricing for my trade. Houma, LA Calls may be prerecorded. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (337) 312-4062 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork Newly Listed Used 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Cargo Pkg As a busy parent I had very little time to spend searching for, investigating and participating in the standard way of buying a car.CarVici made everything easy! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Listed 71 days ago, Monroe, LA This vehicle had just arrived from a long wait through transit. Equipment Bought it new in 2009, a leftover 2008. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, $9,995 Good Deal Get the AutoCheck Report Port City Auto Sales Not rated (4 reviews) 7 mi. Search 12 listings to find the best deals. - Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. - Sort. Usually ends up being about 10. I would refer anyone to this dealership and buy other vehicles here in the future. first page previous page 1 - 51 of 51 next page last page. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and We value your privacy. I have 463,000 on it now. I did just spend $250 in replacing a leather panel on the driver's side seat, pretty reasonable. - Vehicle Details Murano Platinum, automatic, leather, 2 sunroofs, navigation, backup cam, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives like ne VIN: JN8AZ1MU5EW400318 Stock: 03185 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-26-2022. VIN: 1FTFW1RG8KFB67799 Stock: 230437A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-30-2023, Located in Austin, TX / 1,095 miles away from Rutland, ND. He assured me that International Honda was honest and the online reviews didn't reflect their company. There was no pressure and everything was explained in detail. Save $1,730 on Used Trucks Under $5,000 in Louisiana. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. They are they only place i ever even consider to do business with. TrueCar has over 716,813 listings nationwide, updated daily. Bought many cars from this dealer over the years mostly because we can count on them to do the right thing. Trucks for sale in Louisiana. I just put its second set of new brake pads / rotors on along with new calipers as well, I also installed a new Cat back exhaust on it however the old exhaust was still basically fine. Highly recommend! And best of all, one of our 850+ nationwide representatives has personally viewed, photographed and recorded the details of virtually all of the more than 2,500,000 vehicles for sale each day on www.GetAuto.com. Sort by . central LA cars & trucks - craigslist. I will definitely be back for my next vehicle. Thank you for making the car buying process so easy and enjoyable. This dealership offers SE trim. Listed 31 days ago, Jonesboro, LA Done some performance upgrades and makes it fun to drive. They always have a great selection of pickups and SUVs. and any applicable fees. Great design but could use a bit more horsepower and torque. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. He even installed our load bars for us. A video walkaround of this car may be available Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Great truck, I'm keeping it even after I get a newer truck or SUV. Can't say enough about the fuel economy for a truck. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Search over 40 used Trucks priced under $10,000 in Louisiana, MO. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. Manual Transmission LOW Mileage! 130 POINT INSPECTED & comes with a WARRANTY! - and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. GMC for Sale Under $10,000. She stated she was not a sales rep and was going to go get one. Used 2019 Ford F150 XLT Equipment Group 301A Mid 43,500 Est. Well about another 20 minutes went by and she did not return. Recently worked with several people at the Westmont store and I can't say enough about the entire process. Perfect for what I was looking for. Tuxedo Black Metallic exterior and Medium Light Stone interior, Limited trim. Long beds aren't made for anything above 'easy', imo. Id be pretty careful if I was buying one used now however as theyre not all in the condition that mine is. I have the long bed, turning radius is only gripe. I have been leasing the same car type for over a decade through GM. Not once did it let me down. It comes equipped with all the standard amenities for your driving enjoyment. She listened, discussed the work informing me they would handle it while I waited. Drives great, tows perfect and has been very reliable. Pro's, lots of power, leather seats are comfortable, roomy, reliable, does what you want it to home delivery on some or all of its cars. Contact the dealership with LS trim. SOLD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES AT ALL. Pulled my 88' Toyota 40 miles on a two lane highway. My Wallet CREDIT & TERM Very Good MONTHLY BUDGET Set a budget DOWN PAYMENT 20% TRADE-IN VALUE Add a vehicle Used 2021 Nissan Titan SV . There are additional matching cars outside your search area. Vehicle Details automatic, 4 cylinder, leather, sunroof, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives great, has 99000 miles, Call (2**)-3**- VIN: WBAXG5C54DD234328 Stock: 43289 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-17-2022, Located in Natchez, MS / 74 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: 2C4RC1BG6HR733685 Stock: B17727B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2022, Located in Lexington, KY / 644 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: 1C4NJRBB0ED693402 Stock: ED693402A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-20-2023. Want a NO HAGGLE & STRESS FREE Shopping experience. Toyota Details: * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV pu VIN: 5TFJA5AB7NX010313 Stock: 62501 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-30-2022, Located in Riverdale, NJ / 1,209 miles away from Rutland, ND. VIN: 3GTU9DED1LG166411 Stock: N23068A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-11-2023, Located in Ellwood City, PA / 932 miles away from Rutland, ND. It being my first time , I worked with Billy. I remained in the waiting room, while this was being done. Mine is still road worthy and passes emissions every year ! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Reliability was remarkable along with the performance. They are not the closest Audi dealer to me but they are the nicest to work with. from 70822 Check availability Show details View all 10. It is very clean on the inside well taking care of. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. I do a lot of highway miles, but tow trailers, minor off road and lots of construction sites. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Please visi VIN: JF2SJGMC9EH459380 Stock: 93814 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-09-2023. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Service Dept has always given me a great job with customer relationships and service. Ive got a 2004 supercharged king cab with the manual transmission, (so the funnest one) and I absolutely love it. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Used 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Technology Pkg Z71 Off-Road Pkg 62,755 8,470 miles See estimated payment GREAT PRICE Ross Downing Buick, GMC, Cadillac (2.41 mi. Our sales person Shawn was great! Would have bought another, but they got to big for my taste. I will come back here in the future Great inventory. New Cars. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. EPA 23 MPG Hwy/16 MPG City! central LA cars & trucks - craigslist . Her guidance combined with her team/coworkers, resulted in the best experience I?ve ever had from an auto dealership. I also have new Motorcraft coil packs and fuel injectors just because I think theyll perk the 5.4 up a bit but havent installed them yet. 1-20 of Only major repair was ball joints. Vehicle Details Visit American Automotive Group - Slidell online at americanautobrokersonline.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 9 VIN: 1GNFC26019R253218 Stock: 253218 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2022, Located in Woodville, MS / 43 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. I have always received top quality service and honest information and pricing that keeps me coming back!
Dobson, Nc Mugshots, Famous Gymnastics Coaches Uk, Culturally Responsive Teaching The Brain Book Study Guide, Articles U