The Warden Blast Regulator attaches to any SureFire SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented SureFire Fast- Attach system found on SureFire SOCOM Series suppressors. The Warden is manufactured in the USA to SureFires exacting standards and backed by SureFires No-Hassle Guarantee. Unlike sound suppressors, this product is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors. While shooting prone, the SOCOM alone would kick up dirt, making it incredibly difficult to visualize my target. The Surefire rep I talked to said that it was okay to do so. Thats where the Warden proves itself. I cleared it again to check on alignment. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Quick view Add to Cart. For those who dont know what a muzzlebrake is or how it works; it isnt pleasant to be near someone shooting one because youll be blasted with an obnoxious amount of concussion coming from it. Personalize your experience. If there is anything in your cart, it will not be brought over to the old site. anything extra and your Available for most common muzzle thread/SureFire suppressor combinations, they provide a rock-steady mounting point and tremendous service life. towards your level. Lets get to know the SOCOM and Warden a little better. So, whats a compassionate shooter to do? I believe its a quality piece of gear but I dont think I would buy the combination again. Update your shipping location. Optimized Bolt Carrier Group for M4/M16/AR-Variant Rifles & Carbines, Rugged Cordura Nylon Suppressor Pouch and Brush, Replacement Piston for SF Ryder 9-Ti, SF Ryder 9M-Ti and SF Ryder 9-Ti2, Fixed Barrel Spacer for SF Ryder 9 Suppressors, Suppressor adapter for tri-lug (MP5) suppressors. charliefoxtrot (764) 100%. DO IT NOW. WARCOMP Flash Hider Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter. Notably the Warden was the first of HAO's Surefire replica muzzle devices to feature this construction - with previous generations (of HAO suppressors) utilising an inexplicable steel collar. A SOCOM + suppressor combo comes in handy if youre worried about either punishing your homies or kicking up loose Earth. This aids in reducing the overpressure felt by others immediately to the left and/or right of the shooters firing position. The Warden enhances the refined appearance of any weapon with a 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrel, protecting the barrel's exposed threads from damage or fouling in lieu of a flash hider or . It requires that you seat it properly and ensure its slipped all the way down onto the brake. Let us know in the comments below. Specs-wise, you can expect to see a 2.6-inch length and 3.9-ounce weight. The second is a direct-thread Warden that enhances the appearance of any weapon with a 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrel while also protecting the barrels exposed threads against damage or fouling. Wyoming event draws top shooting talent from across the U.S. SureFire attends a massive global meeting of outdoor enthusiasts, Check out the latest SureFire products in Flagstaff, Arizona, SureFire hosts exclusive PLR training course, SureFire backs Shooter Symposium in Eagle Lake, Texas, P2G a different spin on practical shooting, Direct your weapon's signature where it belongs, Choose The Best SureFire Handheld For You, SureFire Beam Configuration 101: Satisfy Your Luminosity, SureFire P1R Peacekeeper: The Lawmans Flashlight, SureFire Field Notes 71: Precision Rifle Tripod Techniques, SureFire Field Notes 69: Your First Match, Overland Expo Mtn West Hails SureFire Stiletto, Stiletto Pro Named 2022 Best Overall Flashlight, Guns & Ammo Releases SureFire XSC First Look, SureFire Flash Hiders, Muzzle Brakes Now EAR99, SureFire Flashlights, WeaponLights, Suppressors on Guns & Gear, NSNs Assigned to SureFire Suppressor Training Products, SureFire Suppressor Division Awarded NSNs, Video: QVO Tactical Visits SureFire at SHOT Show 2022, Overland Expo Mountain West Photo Gallery, 2022 SureFire World Multigun Championships Results, SureFire Headed To Overland Expo West 2022, 2021 SureFire World Multigun Championships. Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. May 21, 2019. //]]>. Order History The Warden securely attaches to any SureFire SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented SureFire Fast-Attach system found on the SureFire SOCOM suppressor series. 3. SureFire SOCOM You also have your choice of thread pitches with SureFire providing plenty of options: 1/228, 5/824, 3/4x-24, M18x1, M18x1.5, TAC50, HTI, M107, and M22x1.5. The Warden clears this all up by pushing gases forward, meaning theres less dust to contend with while hanging out on the ground. Surefire Warden, Blast Regulator, Multi Caliber. It you have a surefire warden this is a must. The Original High Temp Suppressor Mirage Cover is designed solely for use on bolt-action and semi-auto precision rifles or for slow to moderate firing schedules. February 9, 2021, by Youll find over 90,000 products from top brands and hard-to-find unique gun parts, firearm accessories, gunsmithing tools, and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns for work, home, hobby, and protection. Does this regulator fit on the muzzle device or the barrel end? I will test fire it anyhow at the next time Im at the range just to know for sure. Product Overview. We have their necessary FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship directly to them once processed. Its unpleasant, to say the least. 2. require(['jquery','owl.carousel/owl.carousel.min'],function($){jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('input.search-state').on('click',function(){jQuery('.input-search-zipcode').val('');});jQuery('input.search-zip').on('click',function(){jQuery('#search-by-state-name').val('');});if(jQuery(".catalog-product-view .dealer-reviews > a").html()=="undefined Reviews"){jQuery(".dealer-reviews > a").html("0 Reviews")}jQuery('.reset-dealers').insertAfter('.footer-bt-links');if(jQuery("body").hasClass("customer-account-logoutsuccess")){var getUrl=window.location;var baseUrl=getUrl.protocol+"//"+getUrl.host+"/";var loginUrl=baseUrl+'customer/account/login/';jQuery("ul.header .authorization-link > a").attr('href',loginUrl)}$("#banner-slider-demo-1").owlCarousel({items:1,autoplay:true,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,dots:true,nav:true,navRewind:true,animateIn:'fadeIn',animateOut:'fadeOut',loop:true,navText:["",""]});$("#new_product .owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,rewindSpeed:0,margin:30,nav:true,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:1},640:{items:2},768:{items:3},992:{items:3},1200:{items:4}}});$("#bottom_category.owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,margin:0,nav:true,dots:false,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:2},640:{items:3},768:{items:4},992:{items:4},1200:{items:6}}});});jQuery(document).ajaxComplete(function(){setTimeout(function(){jQuery('.product-info-main').addClass('price-show')},1000);});jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('#banner-slider-demo-1 .item').each(function(){var imgPath=jQuery(this).find('img').attr("src");jQuery(this).css('background-image','url('+imgPath+')');});});}); Always FREE Shipping and NO TRANSFER FEES! A pretty drastic reduction in recoil pretty. The very nice feature of the Warden is that it is Multi- Caliber compatible so it works on both my AR and my SCAR 17. Rainier Arms on YouTube Shipping costs are shown for this product only. That said, its also not regulated by the National Firearms Act, so it is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Each SureFire muzzle device features precision machining and DLC coatings to ensure optimal durability and performance. Unlike sound suppressors, this product is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors. $169.00. The Warden Blast Diffuser directs concussive blast forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side. Terms and Conditions, My Account We already have an account registered for email address (in the form of a Gift Certificate) of the silencer (minus Tax Stamp) within 90 days of your Form 4 approval date. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. This device securely threads onto the host weapon's barrel and effectively directs any sound and concussive blast out the front of : +1-847-513-6201 The two together make for a more enjoyable shooting experience all around. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. What is the Warden? The loud crack of a gun firing is a familiar sound if youve ever spent time on the range. Rifles. SureFire suppressors are trusted by elite military forces around the world. I know because Ive been searching for any information on it since it was shown at the 2015 SHOT show. Before we dive into the SureFire SOCOM and Warden, lets give you a refresher on muzzle blast and how thats impacted by muzzle devices. We only email about once per week and we do our best to make sure they're worth your while. Period. I owned the TBAC for my 300WM, and wanted one for AAC can. Surefire Warden Blast Regulator - Silencer Shop, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, If you are not 100% satisfied with your suppressor after your Form 4 is approved, you may return it to Silencer Shop for a. So, in a bit of paranoia and to confirm, you had no issues mounting the warden to an older (non-SOCOM) MB556K-PN comp? Thanks2. What does one of the world's top combatives instructors carry? You also have your choice of thread pitches with SureFire providing plenty of options: 1/228, 5/824, 3/4x-24, M18x1, M18x1.5, TAC50, HTI, M107, and M22x1.5. Features New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.Dual Fuel, virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with 123A batteries or 1,500 lumens with included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery & charger kitTIR . FFL orders are delayed 7-8 business days from receipt of FFL license. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, It is a blast regulator designed to attach to Surefire SOCOM Muzzlebrakes to take all of the concussion and side blast and channel it forward in front of the barrel. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. Bill, Share your e-mail with us to receive regular sales, offers, and promotions. Also, since its a mere 3 inches long and only adds about 6 ounces to the weight of the weapon, youll hardly notice when its attached. It was easy to install and is a A++++ in design and looks. The SureFire Warden Blast Diffuser directs the concussive blast of the muzzle forward of the weapon system and the shooter instead of venting to the side as seen with stand-alone muzzle break devices. When fired from the prone position, the device mitigates dust signature. So what does a muzzle device, like a compensator or muzzle brake, do for you? 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), SureFire Warden Blast Regulator, Black, Dark Earth, SureFire Warden-Blast Regulator, Multi Caliber, Black WARDEN-BK, SureFire Warden-Blast Regulator, Multi Caliber, Dark Earth WARDEN-DE, Warden-Blast Regulator, Multi Caliber, Dark Earth. I noticed that the Warden would rotate around the muzzle when I made quick checks to see if it was still secure.
H2b Visa Jobs Massachusetts, Consumer Protection And Trade Practices Legislation Victoria Real Estate, Articles S