Press J to jump to the feed. He's shady as eff and he gives me the creeps. Now one year later, the residence that used to be the home of a family of six looks like a shell of its former self. "Whoever has my daughter, I pray they havent harmed her, they and bring her back to us safe and sound," she pleaded. If something nefarious happened to Summer (at this point, I believe shes gone), more than likely I think Candus did something (purposely or accidentally) that caused Summers disappearance. This is laziness and neglect, plain and simple. I agree. I mean soap & water is cheap , thats what my Ma always drilled into our heads . at the best online prices at eBay! The then four-year-old girl was last seen around 6.30 pm while she was going down to the basement to play with her toys, her family reportedly said. More than 120 teams, including members of the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Church Hill Rescue Squad, searched a wide area surrounding her familys Beech Creek home for 13 days. Around three weeks later, in July, Donald offered the grim prediction that Summer is probably no longer alive. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. They both strongly deny having any involvement in their daughter's disappearance. I love her with all my heart.". And that's why they took our kids.". Summer's three young brothers were removed from the Wells family home six weeks after her disappearance. He said he believes someone put his daughter in a car and drove off. "This video is as raw as Don's current position in jail. That lead to Candus to file for an order of protection against him, writing: "I am afraid for my children and myself.". Well I think whoever grabbed her probably had her mouth covered, and I think she was gasping for air by the time she got somewhere down here because our neighbor heard a scream. For your protection. Even just to be a supporter to help me continue to bring you content. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Summer's case has gained national attention as the circumstances surrounding herdisappearanceremain a mystery. ", She added: "Whoever has my daughter, I pray they havent harmed her, they and bring her back to us safe and sound.". The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Stay safe. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Summer hasn't been found. Donald Wells does have a criminal record, which includes other alcohol-related charges and domestic violence. She was around 3' tall and weighed around 40 pounds at the time of her disappearance, according to . But based on these pictures, I see a family a little rough round the edges but that's all. All information will be held in the strictest confidence and only info that you want to be shared will be shared. Dust kicks up. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is urging people to stop sharing bogus theories and to only share "factual information" in a bid to help find Summer. I've not seen much of the inside of the house Also, her clothes don't really look dirty. They would have barked at a stranger. "I've never stopped talking to law enforcement. 49,486 views Jul 4, 2021 2.2K Dislike Share Save True Crime Rocket Science 86.3K subscribers https://twitter.com/CrimeRocket. Titled "Thank You For Prayers", the statement read: "[T]hank you everyone for kind messages. Donald has previously said that the family believes she was abducted, despite officials saying there is no evidence to support his claims. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. The video had over 86,000 views as of Wednesday. Multiple local law enforcement agencies spent hours searching the trail and surroundings of the Wells family home but yielded few leads. He told local media that both he and Candus had been asked to do a test sooner, but the pair were reportedly too emotional to go through with it. Summer had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother at the time, her father Donald previously said. "Statistically speaking, there's a good chance she's already dead," Donald told theKingsport Times-News. How long have Keir Starmer and Sue Gray been secretly cooking up their plot? Sure their yard is junky and it appears the house is under construction and is a continuous project. As a friend of mine always says, "there's a difference between being a cluttered person and being a nasty dirty person.". The best states in the U.S. come from coast to coast. . The more pictures I see, the better my understanding of Summers family and situation. The six-minute video includes a features photos of Summer and her family before the little girl went missing near her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee. Members only emojis/stickers, shoutouts and help me with Investigating cases, suggest cases to cover next. There was a large amount of different levels of resources used, which each one had different key things that ultimately would lead to finding Summer Wells, Coup said. I think it's just a matter of time until we see Candus arrested. Headteacher sacked 'after sending parents a list of striking teachers' as school launches probe. As of Friday afternoon, 5-year-old Summer Wells remains missing. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. In a recent interview with WVLT, Donald elaborated further on his theory, insisting someone came through a wooded trail near the family's home and took the girl when nobody was watching. Multiple law enforcement agencies spent hours searching the trail and the rural areas near the Wells family home but have reportedly found few leads. I don't understand why this is being said," the note written in a WJHL reporter's notebook said. Coup said the CHRS continues working with different agencies to find Summer. More than 120 teams, including members of the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Church Hill Rescue Squad, searched a wide area surrounding her familys Beech Creek home for 13 days. 27 20 Im starting to think the shaved head situation is fueled by Canduss lack of desire to take care of her daughters hair and keeping it clean and brushed. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. According to her father, Don Wells, Summer stepped inside their home before heading downstairs. The main one is the last picture ever taken of him with his daughter Summer," the statement read. It's impossible to drive up a dirt road silently even if you're super careful. A search crew regroups off Beech Creek Road during the search for Summer Wells in July of last year. The Evergreen State takes the top spot again in the U.S. News Best States ranking on the strength of its tech sector and other industries. 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing from her parents home June 15, 2021. I love her with all my heart. looks like meth sores on her little face. HAWKINS COUNTY, TENNESSEE: Summer Moon-Utah Wells went missing from her family home along Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15, 2021. Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson confirmed last month that "dogs had a pretty good trail that tracked for a little while, but then it disappeared" near a road. Agents and detectives will continue to pursue all potential leads. A really funny scream and shes been telling us that all along, he said. One Year Later, Searcher Reflects on Summer Wells Case, This photo provided by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation shows the search for Summer Wells in Beech Creek, Tenn., on June 21, 2021. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. Donald was also charged with improper lane usage. "We want to be clear that were doing everything within our power to find her. Become a member of the family to get access to perks: such as members only videos, members only newsfeed and community chat. Summer looks much less cared for as far as grooming than the other kids, IMO. Insider reported in January that Arkansas State Police investigated a viral TikTok video that many believed showed Cassie Compton, who went missing in 2014 at age 15, but found that the woman in the video was not Compton. We have received thank you messages from people all over the world. State investigators have received over a thousand tips in connection with Summer's vanishing but the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office saidthey have so far yielded no concrete leads. He said: "Sometimes K-9s will lose the scent when it changes different types, where they maybe went from the gravel to the pavement. VIDEO; Story blocks/canvaPHOTOS; internetTHUMBNAILS: CanvaSOCIALS: Crime Stories Obsessed Facebook https://m.facebook.com/profile.php INSTA; Crime Stories Obsessed https://instagram.com/emmylouwright?r=nametag PODCASTS;ANCHOR; https://anchor.fm/emma-wright2?utm_medium=social\u0026utm_source=linktree\u0026utm_campaign=anchor+podcastSPOTIFY; https://open.spotify.com/show/0w74FIt4r3qea0dyheqdUNAPPLE; https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/crime-stories-obsessed/id1536524892F O L L O W M E ! As long as I keep the commandments and do what I'm supposed to do, I'll see her. All rights reserved. "The way that she just disappeared, she would never do that," he added. The video ends with a picture of. @canduswells/TikTok; Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, NOW WATCH: VIDEO: Controversial influencer Lovely Peaches tells police she threatened to kill her dog for followers, The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said, Missing Person - Hollywood Film Music Orchestra. Thank you for being here. #TNAMBERAlert pic.twitter.com/dFhKSA40iN. Poorly fitting, perhaps but not dirty. I looked everywhere for you my beuitiful girl [sic]! As for Donnie, I think he knows Summer is dead. "They made Candus wait five days longer to take hers. Exact date yellow weather warning for snow and ice forecast to hit UK - will you be affected? 9 Summer was last seen alive in June Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation 9 Summer's dad Donald is pictured leaving court on Monday Credit: WJHL.com A written statement by Don is also shown in the clip titled "A Letter and Prayer for Summer.". The TBI AMBER Alert reports Summer's appearance as follows: Age: 5 Sex: Female Race: White Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue Height: 3 Weight: 40 lbs. More than 120 teams, including members of the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office,. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. ! I've been saying Candus has the mentality of a 10 year old. ROGERSVILLE On June 15, 2021, around 6:30 p.m., 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing. At the time of her disappearance, she was three feet tall and weighed 40 pounds. According to a warrant filed on Oct. 15, 2020, Candus called police to report a domestic assault by her husband. She was wearing a pink shirt and gray pants when she disappeared. POLICE hunting for a missing child have released new underwater search pictures while warning that misinformation is hurting the investigation. We ask anyone with credible, first-hand information about Summers disappearance to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.. The family is also asking for direct tips via their website findsummerwells.com. Whatever happened to Summer, he's aware of imo. Anyone with information concerning Summers whereabouts is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND, or send an email to [email protected]. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) - After 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing from her home in Beech Creek, investigators have worked around the clock to locate her. Searches and Investigations continue throughout the Eas 6,353 people like this 7,118 people follow this http://FindSummerWells.com/ News personality Privacy Policy Photos See all Page transparency See all But truthfully she looks like she was a happy little girl. "All we know is that she went down the basement. I am not judging the economics of the Wells household, I just don't know how even in the poorest environment, a home could be in such disarray and be so unsanitary? Money for smokes. "She has no reason to, and she wouldnt lie.. The CHRS is also the agency in charge of the Summer Wells Reward Fund. I do hope nothing happened to her. Hard to believe she wouldn't have taken a photo of Summer "planting flowers" as she seemed to document everything. Collect, curate and comment on your files. 433K views Streamed 1 year ago #theinterviewroom #chrismcdonough Join Chris for a LIVESTREAM as he shows EXCLUSIVE video of Candus Wells, the mother of missing 5-year-old Tennessee girl. Candus doesnt work with five kids so they all live on DW money from work ? The 15 year old boys mother who was interviewed by Unmasked (Allie) was in at least 3 of these photos. Candus reportedly took the test at the district attorney's office on June 20, five days after Summer's disappearance. The Wells family issued a statement on their websitededicated to finding Summer, calling Donald's actions "stupid" and revealing that he'd been out driving in search of cigarettes at the time of his arrest. Shortly before her disappearance, Summer's chin-length blonde hair was buzzed down to a close crop. The dogsmore laziness and neglect. I dont think shes in the area because the dog goes down to the road and thats the end of the trail, but I dont know that for a fact. Family photos show that her three brothers all have short, cropped hair. Yet you're living in a plywood shack ffs. I choose God.". If you feel any of this information is not right please feel free to correct me in the comments below! Sinkhole opens up in Mall at Johnson City parking, Greeneville man describes moment US shot down balloon, From the Archives: Carter County, Roan Mountain floods, Join News Channel 11s 70th celebration in Elizabethton, Continents largest salamanders native to region, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. "Just know that we love our daughter with all our hearts. Especially since the mother is at home and not working. Don also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. Leslie Earhart, public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said the agency hasnt given up on Summers case. Summer Wells the missing 5 year old girl from Tennesse in the US has still not been found. An AMBER Alert was issued for the girl on June 16, 2021. We wouldnt hurt nobody, especially our beautiful, loving daughter.. A lot of outings, entertainment and food pictures. According to a warrant filed in General Sessions Court in Hawkins County on Oct. 15, 2020, Candus called police to report a domestic assault by her husband. A Facebook profile with the name Candus Bly that appeared to belong to Wells did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment. Donald Wells and Candus Bly both previously claimed to have taken and passed a lie detector test in relation to Summer's disappearance. A TikTok account with the same name as her mother posted a video about the search. During an interview with Dr. Phil, the tv personality made it clear that he does not think the parents had anything to do with Summer's disappearance, but he did press them on if they knew anything more about who may have targeted the girl. I've still got to try, even though I miss her.". Investigators also insisted they have "not given up" hunting for Summer. We dont know if someone was waiting in the basement or if she come outside here and went to the swing or possibly back up there to grandmas. NCIC: M476287498 Missing From: Rogersville, Tennessee Missing. He believes someone put his daughter in a car and drove off. Keep Don. I also am concerned on why someone pulled and posted their family pictures and created a slide show for people all the while posting their judgement of them. This pain wont go away. They made me wait a little bit, but when I did take it I passed. To me, it seems as though Candus never matured past the teen years. She just wasnt able to. For our agency, this call was just as important as the rest of the calls that we receive, but with the age of Summer, that does add another element to the call.. A 16 year old does not have the life experience as someone who is Candus's age (what ever that is). I went back twice thinking I was missing something. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office continue to work alongside the FBI to determine what happened to Summer Wells, Earhart said. Donald said: "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since.". Summer had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother at the time, her father Donald Wells said. #SummerWells". "Like an idiot, I believed it and I flipped out, started drinking, and everything else. I'm not sure of the details that led to her death but Candus and the 15-year-old are involved imo. More than 100 agencies across the state and U.S. have assisted in the search as it reaches its 11th day. The property isn't that big. Summer Wells' Last Photo - Comparing the VIDEO! A lot of smiles and they appear to be having fun. Shes been abducted in my mind, 100%. Donald is facing multiple other charges, including having an open container, violation of financial responsibility and others. It has also identified her as Candus Bly, which appears to be her maiden name. The reads: All parties to this action are hereby prohibited from discussing this matter or the children with the media or any other nonessential person entity and/or uninvolved or disinterred parties and/or persons.. Rose Marie Bly - the sister of Summer's mom - "disappeared without a trace" from Polk County, Wisconsin in 2009. + Something Else. From the pictures, it looks like Summer is loved very much. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation as of Tuesday afternoon had received 650 tips in the search for Summer Wells, reported missing from her family's home in the Beech Creek community of. Their statements were extremely odd as they constantly referred to Summer in the past tense, which is very disturbing.Summer Wells has been missing from her family home since June 15th. "I hate to think that. However, we havent given up, and we wont. "I'm not going down that road. Rocks kick up, there's crunching as you go over pebbles. Thats the only thing we know. "We dont need her crazy ass stopping at our house. "I also don't think Don has any guilty knowledge of anything, based on all the time I've spent with him. The kids have four wheelers and mini bikes . Don Wells, whose daughter Summer went missing last June, pleaded with the "person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer" in an open letter that he penned from jail. "I think that someone snuck up on her and grabbed her. NCIC: M476287498 Missing From: Rogersville, Tennessee. This is the first time Ive seen pics of grandma (Canduss mom). The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Candus is driving a brand new car , I dont have one . In my opinion, Candus did something and her husband only knows what she told him. Summer was last seen June 15 at her home in Rogersville. Summer's parents have never said how soon before her disappearance was her hair cut off. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) On June 15, 2021, around 6:30 p.m., 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing. "We know that there are people praying all around the world praying for her safe return. You can be dirt poor and still be clean. The missing child's three young brothers were removed from the Wells family home six weeks after her disappearance. ON the anniversary of Summers Wells' disappearance, her father Don Wells shared a heartbreaking video featuring a touching photo with his little girl. I know people have concerns about their home etc. It does seem as though they take their kids to do activities. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I have no ill intentions, I mean no disrespect to any of the parties involved and am not stating fact but nearly theory. If you want to donate to my channel my PayPal account is listed below. IT was a stupid decision. Not to sure there's road trips, there's alot to do in the area. But on Saturday night, Donald was arrested on suspicions of driving under the influence near his home in Hawkins County. Missing Summer Wells parents Candus Bly and Don Wells recently discussed their daughter's disappearance. Search for Summer: Photos of Beech Creek property where Summer was last seen According to her father, Donald Wells, Summer was planting flowers just before her disappearance. as well as other partner offers and accept our. "She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the. Now after nearly four months missing, police have issued a statement saying they "noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online" about the case. We wish God you will return her to us as well as the boys. In the hours after she vanished, police shared pictured of her with her long hair, describing her as three feet tall, weighing 40 pounds, and with blue eyes. To play with her toys.". JMO. What defines poor ? man walking on the beach, maine beach, usa - summer wells stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images. "At first I didnt get no sleep for two days. In July, Donald said he believed that Summer is probably no longer alive. "I've still got to move forward. I couldnt sleep for two days. It also encouraged homeowners in the Beech Creek area to check spaces where a child could hide. While the boys aren't perfectly groomed, they're still groomed better than Summer. Photo by Jim Beller; Facebook; Twitter; The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation described Summer as having blonde hair and blue eyes, standing 3 feet tall, and weighing about 40 pounds. He spoke with News . People are saying we failed and we took another test. Summer Moon-Utah Wells was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community. He wasnt there at the time, and Im not so sure hed cover for her. Under state law, it's required that a "vehicle shall be driven as nearly as practicable entirely within a single lane and shall not be moved from that lane until the driver has first ascertained that the movement can be made with safety.. "I believed that stuff," Wells said. Also, they make an abduction less likely. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. "Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, its probably better for them," Don said on the show. THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN RE UPLOADED AS THE LAST PHOTO REGARDING THE SUPPOSABLE NEW PROPERTY SEARCH WAS FROM 2016 and I have not Worked out how to edit parts out yet#Tennessee #SummerMoon #SummerWells JOIN the fans favourite channel for Info and entertainment.
How Did Father Blackwood Escape Batibat, Kia Hora Te Marino, King's College School Staff, Used 1858 Conversion Cylinder, Articles S