In 1936, the Soul Stirrers were recorded by Alan Lomax for the Library of Congress American Music Project. Johnnie Taylor You Can Run (But You Cant Hide) (02:44) The first disc covers the labels religious side, with a multitude of cuts from Cookes former group the Soul Stirrers (now with Jimmie Outler on lead vocals), plus a generous helping of songs by R.H. Harris & His Gospel Paraders and the Womack Brothers. Web. The Soul Stirrers began singing together in Trinity, Texas, about 1932, recorded for the U.S. Library of Congress in 1936, and added Harris the next year. This list compiles the most notable compilation releases from major labels. Willie Rogers With a voice that evokes the soulful crooning of Sam Cooke and Johnnie Taylor, Willie Rogers is the last of a long legacy of lead singers for the Soul Stirrers. Before long he put his crystal-clear, velvet-smooth voice to work on such up-tempo tunes as "Only Sixteen" and "Everybody Loves To Cha Cha Cha.". The Soul Stirrers Oh Mary, Dont You Weep (chatter) (00:50) Born Samuel Cook in Clarksdale, Mississippi, he grew up in Chicago as the son of a minister. Soul Stirrers : Heaven Is My Home. Cooke ' s Departure for Pop Stardom. 16-Bit CD Quality 44.1 kHz - Stereo Starting at 16.79 Classic Silver The Soul Stirrers Hip-Hop/Rap - Released by Hoogan Records on 1 Apr 2016 16-Bit CD Quality 44.1 kHz - Stereo The Soul Stirrers Band, *1926 US R&B/Soul American gospel music group, whose career spans over eighty years (active since 1926). Robinson (baritone vocals, 1945-54), Paul Foster (lead vocals, tenor vocals, 1949-63), Arthur Crume & The Soul Stirrers, Five Gospel Souls, Five Soul Stirrers, The Legendary Soul Stirrers, The New Pleasant Green Singers, The Soul Stirrers in Concert: Live From Chicago Il, Peace in the Valley / Jesus Gave Me Water, How Far Am I From Canaan? It was perhaps his most pointedly political song. The year after his death, Cooke's record company released his song "A Change Is Gonna Come." Cooke was replaced by Johnnie H. Taylor who eventually left to pursue his own career in R&B in 1962, signing on Cookes label, SAR Records. The Simms Twins I Gopher You (chatter) (00:04) It was later ruled justifiable homicide. The Soul Stirrers Albums and Discography | AllMusic Discography The Soul Stirrers Follow Artist + Pioneering gospel group that created a template for the genre and launched the career of R&B superstar Sam Cooke. Encourage Yourself (Live) Sam Cooke And The Soul Stirrers 84K views 2 years ago Mix - The Soul Stirrers The Soul Stirrers, Sam Cooke, Five Blind Boys of Mississippi, and more Sam Cooke. Various Artists Sam Cookes SAR Records Story 1959-1965 (1994/2021) Cooke Put Me Down Easy (02:29) 17. Bruster, James Medlock, and R.H. Harris. His young replacement, Cooke, sang sensual tenor lines with unusual rhythmic freedom and composed songs such as Nearer to Thee (1955) and Touch the Hem of His Garment (1956) before leaving the group in 1957 to pursue a career in pop music. The Soul Stirrers Featuring Sam Cooke 1959 The Soul Stirrers Featuring Sam Cooke 3.83 9 Jesus Be a Fence Around Me 1961 4.19 6 Encore 1962 4.00 1 Resting Easy 1967 5.00 1 The Golden Gospel 1967 The Soul Stirrers Accompanied By The Harold Smith Majestic Choir 4.00 1 The Gospel Truth 1967 4.50 1 Soul's In. Cinema: Johnnie Taylor Baby, Weve Got Love (02:07) Through a period between late 1963 and early 1965. All in all, its an excellent look at a lesser-known portion of Cookes career, and theres some great, underappreciated music to boot. Ownership of Cooke's material is split between RCA (roughly 19581963) and ABKCO (post-1963), with each label releasing their own compilations and rarely cross-licensing (The Man and His Music and Portrait of a Legend: 19511964 being the two exceptions). I'm Traveling On 4. In 1994 they released the album The Last Mile of The Way which include included vocal tracks of selected past members including Sam Cooke, Paul Foster, Senior Roy Crain, R.B. Sam Cooke was a trailblazing recording artist who helped shape the soul and pop scene with hits like "You Send Me," "Chain Gang" and "Sad Mood. 12" Singles: The Soul Stirrers Looking Back (03:01) 11. For those who looking for more info about this group and about Sam Cooke, look on this site: Rebert H. Harris & The Five Soul Stirrers, Sam Cooke, Paul Foster & The Soul Stirrers, The Original Soul Stirrers Featuring Sam Cooke, The Original Soul Stirrers Featuring Sam Cooke*. Heavy Load 7. Sam Cooke With The Soul Stirrers A: The Last Mile Of The Way B: Must Jesus Bear The Cross Alone: Specialty USA: 921: Apr 1970: 7" 5: 9.0 : Sam Cooke With The Soul Stirrers A: That's Heaven To Me B: Lord, Remember Me: Specialty USA: 930: Apr 1972: 7" 2 7"Singles: Johnnie Morisette Youre Always on My Mind (02:03) When The Gates Swing Open 8. LPS-10020 - I'm Going To Serve The Lord- Violinaires [?] The label was founded in 1952 by the Chess brothers who ran the label until they sold it to General Recorded Tape (GRT) in 1969. The Soul Stirrers sang at the White House for President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill before Harris left in 1950. Music fans loved this ballad so much that it toppled Elvis' "Jailhouse Rock" from the top of the charts. By the mid-1930s the group consisted of Jesse Farley, T.L. In his teens, he formed a quintet called the Highway QCs. Womack Brothers Somewhere Theres a God (02:13) 20. 28. The Simms Twins I Gopher You (02:21) 27. "Specialty 78rpm numerical listing discography." The Online Discographical Project. Judgment Day 8. Tape Media: Forging a link between soul and pop, he had a diverse repertoire that attracted both black and white audiences, and started his own record label and publishing company. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. Site contains certain content that is owned A&E Television Networks, LLC. Sam Cooke And The Soul Stirrers A: God Is Standing By B: Pass Me Not: Gospel Gem USA: GG-21: 7" 0 : Sam Cooke And The Soul Stirrers A: Stay With Me Jesus B: Touch The Hem Of His Garment: Gospel Gem USA: GG-22: 7" 0 : Sam Cooke And The Soul Stirrers A: Must Jesus Bear The Cross Alone B: Wonderful: Gospel Gem USA: GG-23: 7" 0 He. God Is Able 6. With The Soul Stirers (Album of 1963) . Although The Soul Stirrers was considered a quartet. The Valentinos Lookin for a Love (02:28) Mel Carter When a Boy Falls in Love (02:53) The Soul Stirrers Looking Back (chatter) (00:52) Johnnie Morisette Meet Me at the Twisting Place (chatter) (00:14) The Soul Stirrers - Praying Ground (02:23) 5. Birth of Modern Gospel. They were also inducted into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame in 2000. 30. There were always five or six singers. Sam Cooke Greatest Hits Full Album 2022 - Best Songs Of Sam Cooke Playlist 2022 - YouTube 0:00 / 1:18:55 Sam Cooke Greatest Hits Full Album 2022 - Best Songs Of. PRAYIN' FOR YOUR RETURN (v. Percy Mayfield), Jimmy Liggins; His Guitar and the Drops Of Joy Orchestra, The Blues Man {Roosevelt Sykes} acc. Images: The Valentinos Ive Got a Girl (02:13) R. H. Harris & His Gospel Paraders Wait on Jesus (02:16) 16. Mastering Quality Sound,Hi-Res Audio Download, , . The single "Blue Moon"/"Love You Most of All" was reissued one month following its initial release on the same catalog number, with the A and B sides switched. His Blues Band, When I Grow Too Old To Dream (v. R. Milton), DADDY CLEANHEAD and the Chuck Higgins Band, SLIPPIN' AND SLIDIN' (Peepin' and Hidin'), I've Built A Fence Around My Broken Heart, Prof. J. Earl Hines And His Goodwill Singers, Sallie Martin Singers with Brother Joe May, Im Going To Die With The Staff In My Hand, The Sallie Martin Singers with Brother Joe May, When I Lost My Mother (Something About The Lord Is Mighty Sweet), Professor Alex Bradford and the Bradford Specials, Prof. Alex Bradford & the Bradford Specials, Brother Joe May and the Pilgrim Travelers, Prof. Alex Bradford and the Bradford Specials, Brother Joe May with the Pilgrim Travelers. CD Albums: List of studio albums, with selected chart positions and certifications Title Album details Peak chart positions Certifications; US US R&B UK; Sam Cooke Johnnie Taylor Rome (Wasnt Built in a Day) (02:33) The Simms Twins Thats Where Its At (02:05) The Soul Stirrers Free at Last (02:58) [INCOMPLETE] (TAKE 1 ALTERNATE)", "HOW FAR AM I FROM CANAAN? As a result, few of Cooke's original albums saw individual release on the medium of compact disc, and, consequently, digital distribution, although all of Cooke's recorded work has been released either in compilation or box set. Tracklist: Disc 1 (01:08:57) 1. In his teens, he formed a quintet called the Highway. Take Me Home 78 RPM: Somewhere Listening The Michael Ruppli Discography of Chess Records was the source of information about unissued records and a few track lineups. Johnnie Morisette Damper (02:18) Introduction/He's My Friend 2. Cooke died on December 11, 1964, in Los Angeles, California. Selected discography. The Valentinos Ive Got a Girl (chatter) (00:25) Don't Put It Out Top 50, Other Worlds Born Samuel Cook in Clarksdale, Mississippi, he grew up in Chicago as the son of a minister. 9. The Soul Stirrers - Wade in the Water (03:04) 3. 6. Listen to The Soul Stirrers in unlimited on Qobuz and buy the albums in Hi-Res 24-Bit for an unequalled sound quality. The Soul Stirrers Times Bring About a Change (02:30) Soul Stirrers Vinyl Records and CDs For Sale | MusicStack SOUL STIRRERS Vinyl Records and CDs Though they're mostly revered as the group that brought Sam Cooke into the limelight, the Soul Stirrers had been an established Gospel act for the previous fifteen years. May 31, 2000, Dallas, Texas). (TAKE 3 ALTERNATE)", "HES MY FRIEND UNTIL THE END (TAKE 2 ALTERNATE)", "COME AND GO TO THAT LAND (TAKE 1 ALTERNATE)", "COME AND GO TO THAT LAND (TAKE 3 ALTERNATE)", "ID GIVE UP ALL MY SINS AND SERVE THE LORD", "IM SO HAPPY IN THE SERVICE OF THE LORD", "JESUS, ILL NEVER FORGET (TAKE 5 ALTERNATE)", "IM SO GLAD (TROUBLE DONT LAST ALWAYS)", "HES MY GUIDE [INCOMPLETE] (TAKE 12 ALTERNATE)", "THE LAST MILE OF THE WAY [INCOMPLETE] (TAKE 1 ALTERNATE)", "THE LAST MILE OF THE WAY (TAKE 2A ALTERNATE)", "THATS HEAVEN TO ME (TAKE 1 ALTERNATE)", "WERE YOU THERE? Our Properties . Johnnie Morisette Black Night (02:37) However, because of their extraordinary music skills, they almost always improvised portions of their program. The Soul Stirrers Since I Met the Savior (03:01) Its stupid. The group was a pioneer in the development of the quartet style of gospel, and a major influence of soul music, doo wop, and motown sound. Album Review by Richie Unterberger, AllMusic.com: Live Music: Complete Recordings of Sam Cooke with the Soul Stirrers | ABKCO Music & Records, Inc. Privacy: 26. 5. Oh How I Love Him 5. This discography was compiled using Schwann catalogs from 1956 to 1975, Phonolog from 1963 and 1967, MCA order sheets, research in used record stores, and our personal record collections. Sitemap: 29. You Love Jesus, Raise Your Hands 10. 1. Tracklist. Also, by that point they began to shift away from the signature tight harmonies and compact songs of traditional gospel. The Soul Stirrers - I'm a Pilgrim (02:58) 4. 7. Crain (in full Senior Roy Crain), J.J. Farley, R.H. Harris (Robert H. Harris), Sam Cooke (b. January 22, 1931, Clarksdale, Mississippi, U.S.d. . Review: When Cooke left the Soul Stirrers for a pop career in 1957, Paul Foster tried to carry on alone but soon realized he was most effective as a foil to a high tenor. 15. + Teddy Bear + Talk + No.1 (Music Bank 2023.02.24), (Ryuichi Kawamura) Ryuichi Kawamura Live2023 at COTTON CLUB (U-NEXT Channel 2023.02.24) [MP4 1080p / WEB], (Shoko Nakagawa) !()!! "I'M GONNA BUILD ON THAT SHORE" 5. The Soul Stirrers performed for 64 years, longer than any other musical group of any genre in the 20th century. "COME, LET US GO BACK TO GOD" 2. Our editors will review what youve submitted and determine whether to revise the article. Toiling On Working with other artists on his label, Cooke helped develop the careers of Bobby Womack and Billy Preston, among others. Cooke had been out the night before, reportedly drinking at a Los Angeles bar where he met a woman named Elisa Boyer. 31. Homepage: Even if Cooke isnt always the solo lead, however, hes a big presence on all of these sides, which represent both an important summary of his career prior to achieving pop stardom and a major body of gospel music. Biography and associated logos are trademarks of A+E Networksprotected in the US and other countries around the globe. Innovated With R & B-Style Instrumental Backing. We strive for accuracy and fairness.If you see something that doesn't look right,contact us! Complete Recordings of Sam Cooke with the Soul Stirrers GET IT FROM THESE RETAILERS: AMAZON Disc 1 1. The Soul Stirrers bestography composition Later that year, Cooke released his first number one hit, "You Send Me." The Soul Stirrers was one of the most popular and influential gospel groups of the 20th century, as they were pioneers in the development of the quartet style of gospel. He established his own publishing company for his music in 1959 and negotiated an impressive contract with RCA in 1960. 11. Wade In The Water 5. "I'M GONNA BUILD ON THAT SHORE" 4. The Love of God Sam Cooke With The Soul Stirrers* Sam Cooke With The Soul Stirrers (CD, Album, Comp) Universal Music Group International, Specialty: 088072301191: Europe: 2006: Sell This Version: Image Title Label Catalog Number Year In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory Actions We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Select search scope, currently: catalog all catalog, articles, website, & more in one search; catalog books, media & more in the Stanford Libraries' collections; articles+ journal articles & other e-resources Add To List: The Valentinos Lookin for a Love (chatter) (00:14) Smilin' Smokey Lynn, HOW MUCH MORE OF LIFE'S BURDEN CAN WE BEAR, I'm Going To Live The Life I'm Singing In This Song, Everythings gonna Be All Right Tonight (v. King Perry). African American History: Research Guides & Websites, Global African History: Research Guides & Websites, African American Scientists and Technicians of the Manhattan Project, Envoys, Diplomatic Ministers, & Ambassadors, https://www.allmusic.com/artist/the-soul-stirrers-mn0000507836/biography, https://believersportal.com/biography-soul-stirrers-gospel-artist/, https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/the-soul-stirrers, Foundation, Organization, and Corporate Supporters. The Valentinos Tired of Living in the Country (02:43) R&B. Styles. The group was initially formed by. The Soul Stirrers were formed there in the 1920's, and the group attracted the best of the local gospel singers; Mr. Harris had been a member of a rival group, the Friendly Gospel Singers. 32. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic. He is currently serving the group as the manager, guitarist and tenor. His replacement, Taylor, sang with Cooke-like melisma before becoming a rhythm-and-blues star. R. H. Harris & His Gospel Paraders Somebody (02:11) Also inducted into the VOCAL GROUP HALL 19. American gospel music group, whose career spans over eighty years (active since 1926). Inducted into Rock And Roll Hall of Fame in 1989 (Early Influence). 36. So he hired Kansas City's Johnnie Taylor, and the 19-year-old tenor soon assuaged the disappointment . The Soul Stirrers were one of the most popular and influential gospel groups of the 20th century. 10. Let us know if you have suggestions to improve this article (requires login). Listen to The Platters in unlimited on Qobuz and buy the albums in Hi-Res 24-Bit for an unequalled sound quality. Be With Me Jesus 3. Come On In In addition to being a talented singer and songwriter, Cooke had business smarts. Sometimes called the father of soul music, singer Sam Cooke first reached the top of the charts in 1957 with "You Send Me." Discography. R. H. Harris & His Gospel Paraders Born Again (02:07) Otis Redding and Al Green are among the artists who have covered his work. The King Of Soul The Man And His Music The Man Who Invented Soul The RCA Albums Collection The Singles Collection The Very Best Of Sam Cooke The Very Best Of Sam Cooke with the Soul Stirrers - That's Heaven To Me (Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers) The Wonderful World Of Sam Cooke Tribute To A Lady Tribute To The Lady Try A Little Love Twistin' The . Help Me 11. Many cross-licensed compilations from smaller labels (most of which contain Cooke's gospel work with the Soul Stirrers) are not represented here. 1. [FLAC / 24bit Lossless / WEB] [2023.02.22], (Tei Hinoto) [FLAC / WEB] [2023.02.22], Jimin () BOXES [FLAC / 24bit Lossless / WEB] [2023.02.22]. 18. Discover Soul Stirrers by Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers released in 1964. Sam Cooke and The Soul Stirrers: 2: 1991: His Earliest Recordings: Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers: 1: 1992: Sam Cooke with The Soul Stirrers: Sam Cooke with The Soul Stirrers: 1: 1992: Shine on Me: The Soul Stirrers featuring R.H. Harris: 1: 1993: When the Saints Go Marching In (with Sam Cooke) The Soul Stirrers: 1: 1994: The Last Mile of the . BlackPast.org is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and our EIN is 26-1625373. Encore! 9. During his time with them he sang Jesus Gave Me Water, a significant Acapella hit that gave the Soul Stirrers even more notoriety. 28. Although they began in the mid-1920s, by the 1950s the group perfected the contemporary doo-wop African American quartet sound. While every effort has been made to follow citation style rules, there may be some discrepancies. Sam Cooke You Were Made for Me (02:52) "IT WONT BE VERY LONG (TAKE 2 ALTERNATE)", "IT WONT BE VERY LONG (TAKE 3 ALTERNATE)", "JESUS WILL LEAD ME TO THAT PROMISED LAND (TAKE 1 ALTERNATE)", "JESUS WILL LEAD ME TO THAT PROMISED LAND [INCOMPLETE] (TAKE 2 ALTERNATE)", "JESUS WILL LEAD ME TO THAT PROMISED LAND", "JESUS PAID THE DEBT (TAKE 2 ALTERNATE)", "HOW FAR AM I FROM CANAAN? The New Sound of Chicago in the 1960s, World Spirituality Classics 2: The Time for Peace Is Now - Gospel Music About Us, The 1989 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees. Although they are known to the secular world primarily as the vehicle for singer Sam Cooke ' s rise to R & B prominence, the Soul Stirrers are far more important for creating, or at least . The Soul Stirrers - Discography USA : 53 Records : Latest Updates : Gallery : : SUBS USA 53 France 2 UK 2. Subscription from $10.83/month Wade In The Water L.C. Theres also one cut, All Right Now, on which Cooke shares lead with Rev. A string of pop and R&B hits soon followed, but he actually started out as a gospel performer. The Soul Stirrers Stand by Me Father (02:42) If You Love Jesus, Raise Your Hands 10. Updates? Many early Checker singles were originally released on other labels. HelpPage: 6. Numerous compilation albums and greatest hits collections of Cooke's work have been released, notably Portrait of a Legend: 19511964 in 2003. They were known as the Soul Stirrers when they did the 1951-1957 recordings on this three-CD, 84-song collection. The second disc covers essentially the same gospel-derived soul territory but with a secular bent, featuring future stars Bobby Womack (with the Valentinos), Billy Preston, and Johnnie Taylor, plus L.C. Medley: Amazing Grace/ I Will Trust In The Lord After six years with the Soul Stirrers, Cooke began to branch out into secular music. La Beaux (tenor vocals, 1929-34), A.L. Members The Soul Stirrers Praying Ground (02:23) 3. 1. 16. 9. In addition, to their repertoire of gospel music, they also incorporated the Negro Spirituals and traditional hymns. Sam Cooke Thats Heaven to Me (02:52), Disc 2 (01:17:00) The Soul Stirrers - Wade in the Water (chatter) (00:12) 2. The group was a pioneer in the development of the quartet style of gospel, and a major influence of soul music, doo wop, and motown sound. Records: What You Gonna Do When You Get To Heaven? Non si registr If an album is 'missing' that you think deserves to be here, you can include it in your own chart from the My Charts page! Enter Sam Cooke. From 1960 through 1966, they were produced on the RCA label. If The Soul Stirrers Sam Cooke Format: Audio CD 332 ratings Amazon's Choice for "sam cooke and the soul stirrers cd" $1098 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns See all 6 formats and editions Streaming Unlimited MP3 $11.49 Listen with our Free App Audio CD $10.98 22 Used from $3.71 10 New from $9.25 Vinyl $79.99 1 Used from $79.99 Please refer to the appropriate style manual or other sources if you have any questions. Corrections? Womack Brothers Yield No Temptation (chatter) (00:25) Cooke doesnt sing lead on all of the Soul Stirrers tracks, though there are plenty of his leads to hear throughout the set; he shares lead duties with Paul Foster, although by the end of his time in the outfit, Cooke was taking most of the solo leads. A small donation would help us keep this available to all. Your Love 10. Crain [Roy Crain, Sr.] (tenor vocals, baritone vocals, lead vocals, 1926-74), Edward Allen Rundless, Jr. (tenor vocals, 1929-37), O.W. He recorded his first single, 1957's "Lovable," under the pseudonym "Dale Cooke." 30. {access date}. Encyclopaedia Britannica's editors oversee subject areas in which they have extensive knowledge, whether from years of experience gained by working on that content or via study for an advanced degree. R. H. Harris & His Gospel Paraders Pass Me Not (02:36) Introduction/He's My Friend 2. OF FAME AND MUSEUM in October 2000. Displaying 1-5 of 5 items. 1. Memorabilia: God Is Able 6. The Simms Twins Good Good Loving (02:02) Books, 45cat website One More River To Cross Its billed to Sam Cooke with the Soul Stirrers, though, as its the ultimate collection of sides he recorded as a member of the group for Specialty Records, along with seven tentative secular pop/rock sides he did for the label as a solo singer in 1956. Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers Discography Browser. This release is credited to Sam Cooke with the Soul Stirrers. The Soul Stirrers Amazing Grace (03:21) Sam Cooke sang with the gospel group the Soul Stirrers before going on to land huge hits like "You Send Me," "Wonderful World," "Chain Gang" and "Twistin' the Night Away." In 2008, many of the original music scores and lyrics of the Soul Stirrers were destroyed in a huge fire burned for nearly 10 hours at the Universal Studio in Hollywood, California. Nonetheless the Soul Stirrers continued to perform. 2. Forego a bottle of soda and donate its cost to us for the information you just learned, and feel good about helping to make it available to everyone. Comments: The Soul Stirrers - Discography All Countries : 57 Records : Latest Updates : Gallery : Choose Country France (2) UK (2) USA (53) : SUBS Sort By ------------ Price Guide Views This Month Views All Time Comments Rating Most Collected Most Wanted Scarcity Date Don't You Want To Go 7. The Soul Stirrers. Listen to The Soul Stirrers in unlimited on Qobuz and buy the albums in Hi-Res 24-Bit for an unequalled sound quality. Note, though, that the version of Ill Come Running Back to You a Top 20 entry in the wake of You Send Me lacks the overdub on the hit single. R. H. The Soul Stirrers were an American gospel music group, whose career spans over eighty years. The Soul Stirrers Listen to the Angels Sing (03:00) "You May Purchase This CD Central South", CD "The Soul Stirrers In Concert" Live from Chicago, IL 33. 3. Touch The Hem of His Garment 9. And the weather is perfect for driving. He wrote this civil rights anthem in response to Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in the Wind." The members included S.R. But he's excited, and in a really good mood. Stepping Stone All Rights Reserved. With minimal accompaniment, and produced and recorded live off the floor by Steve Dawson in Vancouver, Hold On captures the spirit of the "old school" gospel recordings of the 1930's and '40's harmonies (in the tradition of such groups as The Swan Silvertones, The Golden Gate Quartet, The Soul Stirrers), combined with soulful multi-textured .
Grayville Il Newspaper Obituaries, Abr Core Exam Average Score, Mississippi Lions Semi Pro Football, Bicycle Health Interview, Articles S