IN STOCK. | Brand: Cattleman's Cutlery, Schrade, Lansky, Defcon, Bear & Son, AccuSharp, Bastion, Smith & Wesson, Benchmade, Patriot Bladewerx I ordered this knife for my husband as a stocking stuffer after his old one finally gave out Hes had his old S&W Cuttin Horse knife for 5-6 years and liked it very much. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. View cart for details. SW1084306 Smith & Wesson Framelock Pocket Knife 3.63" (9.22cm) closed. 7.62x25; 45 ACP; 410 GAUGE; 308/7.62x51; 17 HMR; . The lock open is nice seems to firm up the blade play issues OTF knives have. The snap-to-close function on one blade is very wea and a really picky or out-to-get-you cop could nail you on that, but it's such a small unassuming-looking unit that they probably wouldn't notice or care if they did. Comes shipped razor sharp and they last me 1-2 years. Thank you BladeHQ! Not sure I would buy it again but will look good in my collection. Being a single action it is very easy to deploy. The item arrived in a reasonable time but the knife has it's problems. If you have any question or need help with your account, you may contact us to assist you. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Manufacturer #: 1193150. Update your hunting equipment with the Smith & Wesson CH629 Bullseye Hatchet and Knife Combo. I've switched to Gerber as my carry/work knife. HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from premium quality materials. Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus Black M&P Shield Equalizer 9mm Luger Handgun Magazine - 15 Rounds - Compatible with the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus and the all-new Smith & Wesson Equalizer pistol, the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus, Equalizer 9mm 15-Round Magazine maximizes your firepower potential, without sacrificing concealability, reliability, or control in fast-action environments . I had to do this to 3 of the 5 that I ordered. Sharp Cuttery Reasonable Price Smith & Wesson Partially Serrated Tanto Folding Knife $ 35.00 $ 21.00 Quick View Sale! Product #: 903377. Textured black G-10 scales and jimping around the handle offer a sure grip at all times. The handle has a ribbed rubber grip with an over-sized guard so you can keep your hand set in even the most demanding situations. The deploy is smooth and the blade is tight. A locking feature at the top of the handle releases the blade for manual closing. Includes a premium leather sheath for boot or belt carry. Smith and Wesson. It is in very good condition. This set comes with a 10.75-inch hatchet and a 9.5-inch fixed blade. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are having problems using this website, or if you have any other difficulties accessing this website, Get the best deals on Smith & Wesson Collectible 2 Blade Folding Knives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Only wish the sheath clip was better. The lock releases are reversed and that's taking forever to get used to. privacy policy. Smith & Wesson CH006 Cuttin Horse Large LinerLock Folding Knife (3.63 Inch Inverted Tanto Satin Plain Blade) Black Zytel Handle SWCH006, Smith & Wesson CH006SER Cuttin Horse Large LinerLock Folding Knife (3.63 Inch Inverted Tanto Satin Combo Blade) Black Zytel Handle SWCH006SER, Smith & Wesson CH007 Cuttin Horse Small Liner Lock Folding Knife (2.68 Inch Inverted Tanto Satin Plain Blade) Black Zytel Handle SWCH007, Smith & Wesson CH007SER Cuttin Horse Small Liner Lock Folding Knife (2.68 Inch Inverted Tanto Satin Combo Blade) Black Zytel Handle SWCH007SER, Smith & Wesson CH400 Cuttin Horse LinerLock Folding Knife (4.0 Inches Closed) Satin Plain Blade + Black Zytel Handle SWCH400, Smith & Wesson CH400SER Cuttin Horse LinerLock Folding Knife (4.0 Inches Closed) Satin Combo Blade + Black Zytel Handle SWCH400SER, A Big shout out to osogrande. Once open, the knife is a capable EDC/tactical cutting tool, and because of its out-the-front nature, it offers a double-edge blade. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. These are black w/the same name, but are not the same. List Price: $39.99. Great knife 9 on 1 to 10. scale. The edge seems fine, but since I haven't used them much, I don't know how long it will hold. This knife has truly passed my expectations with its extremely comfortable grip and crazy durable quality. The aluminum handle features a large thumb slide opener, which makes opening and closing the blade quick and easy for both right- and left-hand users. He liked the tabs but the holes are big enough that it works in a similar fashion. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival,EDC, Multi Visit the Smith & Wesson Store 16,790 ratings | 225 answered questions #1 Best Seller in Fixed-Blade Knives $2078 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns A thrower you can count on for those interested in martial arts and the sport of throwing. Once open, the knife is a capable EDC/tactical cutting tool, and because of its out-the-front nature, it offers a double-edge blade. please call 1 (833) 817-3058 for assistance. I gave him the option to return it but he needed something since he uses it daily and its an inexpensive knife so he opted to keep it and try it out. As an added perk, launching that assisted mechanism is a ton of fun! I was both pleasantly surprised and unsurprised, since I only knew the company for their firearms. We are sorry. Double edged boot knife that is extremely sturdy and has excellent build quality. Related products. They make good stuff though, so something simple like a boot knife For the price, I don't think you could do better. The new version is slightly bigger but not by much. Smith & Wesson Unwavered Folding Knife 3.25" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV Stainless Stainless Blade Wood Handle. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2011. Knife is super-sharp-looking; blade razor-sharp. My hands are not huge mitts as you can see in the photos. Free shipping for many products! Health & fitness magazines included in Kindle Unlimited, 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel blade, Dimensions: 9 inch (22.9 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.1 centimeter) and a weight of 7.7 ounces, Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel with a black rubber wrapped handle, Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt or boot sheath making it ideal for everyday carry, Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard, BE PREPARED: Knife Features Lanyard Hole Makes For Ideal Neck Knife, GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Definitely will be doing business again. The 150th Anniversary is 1852 - 2002. With a double-edged blade made from CPM-S35VN steel, the Pentagon has excellent corrosion resistance and is easy to sharpen. Includes Nylon Sheath for Easy and Safe Storage/Transport. Feels solid, well-constructed. This is a 1981 Smith & Wesson 6051 boot knife, and is in absolutely brand new condition, including the sheath. Other knives worn in the same location do not experience this problem so I believe it is a quality issue with the manufacturer, Smith & Wesson. View cart for details. Smith & Wesson S&W 2.75 FDE Boot Knife. Get . Notice for California consumers: 62.95. 7.5" overall. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2010. Really handy knife, As advertised and arrived on time. The SWHRT9B Boot knife fixed blade is part of Smith and Wesson's H.R.T line of knives. By continuing to browse our website you agree to our use of cookies. New Arrival. Made of top quality materials these knives are designed for rugged use and will perform year after year. with a really sturdy clip. But, what I got was not whats pictured. Gonna ruin your pocket as an EDC. SPECIFICATIONS: Blade Length: 3.125" Overall Length: 7.625" Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel Blade Finish: Bronze Blade Style: "Spartan" Double Tanto Error posting question. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. And thanks bladehq for a great knife overall. Free shipping for many products! The second time it was the screw that attaches the thumb slide was loose. I ordered this knife for my husband as a stocking stuffer after his old one finally gave out Hes had his old S&W Cuttin Horse knife for 5-6 years and liked it very much. Shipping was faster than originally expected as well. Write the First Review Ask a Question. 198 sold. Double Action Knives; Karambit Side Opening Knives; Leverlocks; Low Cost Knives; Mini Automatics; Stilettos; . $39.99. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. arrived on time. IN STOCK. Smith & Wesson SWTK8CP Six 8in Stainless Steel Throwing Knives Set with Nylon Belt SheathSmith and Wesson focuses on creating knives that are ready for all situations. I won't wear it until I can figure out how to fix it. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I used to have a gold shield issue that was stolen and the sides were a lot tougher, I forget what they were made of but it was way harder and non-rubberized and the blades it isn't the product shown in the picture its a new S&M redesigned model not the gold shield issue. The knife provides separate 2.5 inch blades that can be easily opened (via handy thumb studs) and closed with one hand. Blackie. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet. Smith and Wesson, S&W HRT Military Boot Knife, SW-HRT3. This is the second of these knifes I've owned and both have the same problem, a cheap clip. A: By continuing to browse our website you agree to our use of cookies. Product 2: DEPENDABLE: Provides consistent throwing performance and high durability. The blade grinding produces a pointy and strong blade tip that is good for sticking into a target board. Benchmade Griptilian / Mini Griptilian Parts, Spyderco Delica / Endela / Endura / Dragonfly Parts. WELL BALANCED: Whether you are a beginner looking to improve your skills or a veteran hoping to master your craft, the full line of Perfect Point throwing knives, Perfect Point axes, and Perfect Point throwing stars, are well-balanced and great for beginners looking to improve their skills and veterans hoping to master a craft. There was a problem completing your request. Smith & Wesson SWTK8CP Six 8in Stainless Steel Throwing Knives Set with Nylon Belt Sheath. The knife I received has regular steel blades with holes instead of tabs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. First off just reading the specs doesn't really tell how big this thing is. Assist Open Folders; Smith & Wesson: Tactical; Smith Abrasive. Discover health tips, recipes, and fitness ideas. This item is currently out of stock. These cannot. Fixed Blade Knives; Hunting Knives; Knife Accessories; Pocket Knives; Swords & Axes; Miscellaneous. I recently acquired about a half a dozen folding pocket knives for $25 or less. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2023. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. Only problem is that the clip came loose but wouldn't deter me from buying another, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018, Like the size, wish serration were larger, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Full Tang Spear Point Fixed Blade, https://store.smith-wesson.com/tactical/knives/smith-wesson-swhrt9b-h.r.t.-full-tang-spear-point-fixed-blade/SWHRT9B.html. Smith & Wesson Knives Throwing Refine Your Results By: Filter by Category Tactical Gear New New Knife Type Assisted (24) Folding (69) OTF (1) Blade Length (in inches) Selection: 2 to 5 Blade Shape Clip Point (20) Drop Point (28) Drop Pont (1) Karambit (1) Modified Tanto (1) Pen (1) Reverse Tanto (2) Sheepsfoot (2) Spear Point (3) Tanto (27) Extended tang. The belt clip bends out easily and I lost the first knife for that reason. The Knives of Smith & Wesson. GVDV Pocket Folding Knife with 7Cr17 Stainless Steel, Tactical Knife for Camping Hunting Hiking, Safety Liner-Lock + Belt Clip, Wooden Handle, Fathers Day Gifts for Men Husband Dad, RoverTac Pocket Knife Multitool Folding Knife Stainless Steel Survival Camping Knife with Pliers Bottle Opener Screwdrivers Liner Lock Durable Sheath Gifts for Men Perfect for Camping Survival Fishing Hiking, REMETTE Tactical Folding Knife GD22K, D2 Steel Sharp Pocket Knife, Flip Assisted Opening Tanto Blade, G10 Handle Black Pocket Knife for Men Women, Daily Carry EDC and Hiking Camping Knives, CJRB CUTLERY Folding Knife Crag (J1904) AR-RPM9 Powder Steel Black PVD Blade Carbon Fiber Handle Pocket Knife EDC Knife, Shes BirdieThe Original Personal Safety Alarm for Women by Women130dB Siren, Strobe Light and Key Chain in 5 Pop Colors, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. I got this knife as a means of last resort self-defense. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2011. Smith & Wesson, 586, L-Comp Revolver, Performance Center Tuned Action, 357 Mag, . While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. Made in the USA. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2023. Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. The knife measures about 7 inches long when opened. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. $18.49. Smith & Wesson 1 of 5000, 2-Blade Pocket Knife USA $39.80 Free shipping Smith & Wesson CKRDR 2 Bladed Razor Folding Pocket Knife Rainbow $20.00 $5.00 shipping or Best Offer Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit Folding Knife Folding Pocket Knife CK33 $24.95 Free shipping Smith Wesson CKRD Bullseye Razor Folding Folder Knife Taylor Cutlery 1st Run Search Results for: "smith and wesson mp ar 15 sport 2" The Smith & Wesson Store Shop now Sellier And Bellot 12 Gauge 2 3/4 Inch 01 Buck 25/Box $13.02 ($0.52 / round) In Stock . Sharp Cuttery Suitable Price Smith & Wesson CKLPB Little Pal Pocket Knife , Plain $ 12.00 $ 7.00 Quick View Sale! If you have any question or need help with your account, you may contact us to assist you. SW4000 First Millennium Run Liner Lock Pocket Clip Knife at the best online prices at eBay! Smallish handle. Smith & Wesson: Folders; Smith & Wesson: Manual Folders; Smith & Wesson: M.A.G.I.C. Engraving requests may contain material that Blade HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. Thumb stud. Holds a great edge on both sides and hasnt rolled at all. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday The rubberized aluminum handles provides excellent purchase and the 2.9" blades are black coated and extremely sharp. Fixed Blade w/False Edge w/Leather Sheath. Perfect Point Throwing Knives - Set of 3 - Black Stainless Steel Blades and Handles w/ Spider Design, Nylon Sheath, Full Tang Construction, Well Balanced, Throwing Sport Knives - RC-1793B This is a 3-piece throwing knife set, the throwing knife is a single piece construction made of stainless steel, designed specifically for target . The clip on the side is much sturdier. Sheath is comfortable against foot/ankle and doesn't irritate. FN America, FN509M Tactical, Str . Clip is useless for boot carry, too low. Free shipping . The blade itself is of quality steel and even after months of abuse Is functioning with no flaws. Please try again. The belt clip bends out easily and I lost the first knife for that reason. Unlike the high end OTF knives, the M&P is big and clunky and heavy, and the glass breaker is just a silly feature in my opinion. Found a lower price? The one I just purchased lasted a whole two weeks before the belt clip bent and deformed. Smith and Wesson focuses on creating knives that are ready for all situations. The Smith and Wesson M&P FPC is a compact carbine that features a folding design and an integrated recoil buffer system. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review. Add to Cart. The CH400 Series from Smith & Wesson is a unique two blade design that incorporates two separate lockback mechanisms to give you a plain edge and fully serrated blade in one package. A: Homepage; Ammunition. Smith & Wesson Full Tang Fixed Blade Boot Knife $39.99 Add to Cart Smith & Wesson M&P 1122586 Chokehold Fixed Blade Karambit $61.99 Add to Cart Smith & Wesson H.R.T. I reassembled it with some loctite and so far it seems to be okay. Submit your e-mail address to receive free updates and promotions. The fix is to just grind down the edge side stop at the base of the blade to have it close deeper inside the handle. To learn more about how we use cookies, please review our Amazon has encountered an error. These are black w/the same name, but are not the same. We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Open Length: 6 3/4"Closed Length: 3 7/8"Blade Length: 2 7/8"Weight: 3.3 oz.Condition Note: Shows signs of pocket wear and tear. Free shipping. Fixed Blade Knives; Hunting Knives; Knife Accessories; Pocket Knives; Swords & Axes; Miscellaneous. Some wear will show from every day carrying it like the clip and switch for me anyway. Buy Smith & Wesson Top Break double action REVOLVER .38 S&W cal. The Smith & Wesson tactical boot knife is an HRT Hostage Rescue Team blade. Your online store for hunting knives, muela knives, kitchen knives, craft knives, pocket knives, multi-tools, sheaths, axes, sharpening, personal defense, compressed . Liong Mah Designs Tempest Flipper Folding Knife (3.75 Inch S35VN Stonewash Plain Blade) Titanium Handle | Bronze Hardware LMDT1. But, what I got was not whats pictured. Currently there are no reviews for this product. Let us know. Smith & Wesson SW910TAM Full Tang Tanto Fixed Blade Knife $24.99 Add to Cart Smith & Wesson SW995 Karambit $29.99 Add to Cart Smith & Wesson SWATMBS Medium S.W.A.T. M.A.G.I.C. Assisted Opening Drop Point Folding Knife $49.99 Add to Cart Smith & Wesson SWBAT21LT S.W.A.T. Lite 21" Collapsible Baton $44.99 Add to Cart if the handle was maybe another 3/4" in length this would be absolutely perfect but i can't say i would feel comfortable with the blade itself is super sharp and decent length. The Rothco Smith and Wesson Homeland Security Survival Knife is a large Urban Survival Knife from Smith and Wesson. But the handle is a bit on the small side- with the guard not doing much to protect the hand. I initially bought just one because I had one in the past, others I showed it to also wanted one so I bought 4 more. Smith & Wesson SWF606 8.6in High Carbon S.S. Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 4.4in Duel Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC Visit the Smith & Wesson Store 234 ratings | 11 answered questions $3338 FREE Returns See more About this item For about $15, I don't think you can beat this, Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2023. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. That I didn't like so much but it's never gone off in my pocket so that's good. Also, the logo plate tends to fall off after a very short time. New. privacy policy. Free shipping. For the price, I don't think you could do better. I mean if your eager to get gipped go for it but if not, relax and you will see a sick one on here soon when S&M makes enough to fill their orders. nickel w/stag: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 969658872 . The SWHRT9B Boot knife fixed blade is part of Smith and Wesson's Hostage Rescue Team line. Please try again later. The large tanto blade, urban camo paint job, and large non-functional serrations on the back of the blade add to . It would be priceless. 2023Smith & Wesson | All rights reserved |. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2022. Smith & Wesson is known for making guns, but they make a bunch of rad knives, too! Its sort of a Self defense/edc/thro. $13.12 In Stock Add To Cart Its TPE rubber wrapped handle comes with lanyard hole and black leather belt/boot sheath; Note: Does not sell in CA, NY, MA. I was suprized that for how low the price it is it didnt bend or even dull slightly after i have been throwing it at wood targets constantly. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, Gerber Collectible Fixed Blade Boot Knives, Buck Knives Boot Collectible Fixed Blade Knives, KA-BAR Vintage Folding Knives with 2 Blades, KA-BAR Collectible Folding Knives 2 Blades, Schrade Vintage Folding Knives with 2 Blades, Smith & Wesson Collectible Folding Knives 3 Blades, Smith & Wesson Original Collectible Folding Knives 2 Blades, Smith & Wesson Pocketknife Collectible Folding Knives 2 Blades, Smith & Wesson Pocketknife Collectible Folding Knives 1 Blades, Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Smith & Wesson Collectible 2 Blade Folding Knives. . Legends Micro Green OTF Double Edge Blade Knife - This Legends Micro OTF Double Edge Blade Knife Green has a 440 stainless steel blade powder coated black an. Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife is made out of a black high carbon stainless-steel dual-edged spear point blade with blood grooves. MSRP: $84.99. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Refresh your browser window to try again. I was both pleasantly surprised and unsurprised, since I only knew the company for their firearms. These cannot. Features: Blade Length: 4.75" Overall Length: 9" Weight: 0.48125lb Of course I'm comparing it to a Benchmade Infidel which really isn't fair. 1 In Stock Item # 78830 $165.00 More Info For Sale By: knifegnome Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Smith & Wesson HRT Double Edge Dagger Fixed Blade Tactical Boot Knife and Sheath at the best online prices at eBay! MSRP: $84.95. . I have had the safety switch off just by walking, twisting and turning etc. I have read many reviews on knives the week prior to purchasing this one and I was looking for a straight blade, preferably double edged, and of good construction. It features a slim compact size with a double-edged dagger blade and an ergonomic handle with a rubber overmold. For questions or warranty contact us at [email protected]. SPECIAL FEATURES: Black Stainless Steel Blades and Handles with Spider Design, Full Tang Construction. The handle is designed to be longer than the blade and without scales in order to achieve optimized flying stabilization rather than cutting ergonomics. Product 2: HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from premium quality materials. I have been carrying this knife as my edc for several months. Smith & Wesson 9 H.R.T. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Its become my EDC and the first thing i reach to when i need to open something. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B H.R.T. Lot of 2 - Smith & Wesson Extreme . I got what I expected with this knife. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. The Smith and Wesson H.R.T is an awesome blade! Item #BHQ-80730. Limited Issue. The release mechanism deploys the blade both in and out. It features the neat S&W logo and a removable pocket/boot clip. Don't let the thin profile of this knife fool you, this is an impressive knife made to be a great tactical knife. Product 2: WELL BALANCED: Whether you are a beginner looking to improve your skills or a veteran hoping to master your craft, the full line of Perfect Point throwing knives, Perfect Point axes, and Perfect Point throwing stars, are well-balanced and great for beginners looking to improve their skills and veterans hoping to master a craft. Its TPE rubber wrapped handle comes with lanyard hole and black leather belt/boot sheath; Note: Does not sell in CA, NY, MA. Bead blast finish stainless handle with black G10 insert. Stiff spring, feels nice in the hand. Q: Weight: 70. This is to ensure every knife purchase from Blackstone is 100% factory sharp, blemish free, and warrantied by the manufacturer. The full-tang blade is double edged. ($), Shipping cost: Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Smith & Wesson Senior Stockman Knife at the best online prices at eBay! To purchase on Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-SWHRT9B-Stainless-Tactical/dp/B000IXG44U President William. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address Love this blade. First time it was a penny that had slipped inside next to the blade. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable.
Golden Gate Bakery Egg Tart Recipe, Lipton Georgia Peach Tea Discontinued, Jicarilla Reservation New Mexico, Articles S