Factory new, assembly grease may be present. (verified owner) October 27, 2021. SIG Sauer P365XL Grip Module Assembly - Manual Safety - Coyote Tan. SIG Sauer. P365 Manual Safety Assembly can be found here: P365 MS Assembly, Factory Manual Safety Grip (if available) here: P365 MS Grip. Perfect for what I wanted.fast and inexpensive. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. The craftsmanship is top of the line. If you are looking for a P365X grip module, it is the same as a P365XL grip module. Thanks guys. 365 Hybrid Grip Module Details: The Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced "A.C.E." 365 Hybrid grip module is machined from billet 7075 aluminum to be an upgrade for the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365 grip module that takes your everyday carry to the next level. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. Perfect fit and looks very nice. Aftermarket Cerakote applications to your Sig P365 grip module will give your firearm a unique and aftermarket look while still maintaining the OEM specifications and tolerances. ), owners of the popular Sig P365 can now. And the grip texture is perfect. I love my new grip module for my P365 X. Good product. Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote Tungsten Tiger Stripe, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility and Lasered Pattern in Cerakote FDE, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility & Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote ODG Cryptek, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Burnt Bronze & Black U.S. The advantage is an improved texture that won't wear out like stick-on grips or grip tape. LFN - 50RD 357L It was easy to install and is a great improvement over the Micro Grip. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. Swapping of the grip modules is VERY easy - under 2 minutes. Free shipping for all orders over $39.99 - See our latest arrivals here. Everything as expected. MPN: 8900325 . contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team, P365 Manual Safety System with Laser-Sculpted Module, Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the standard tan factory (OEM) color and. $ 169.00 - $ 269.00 This is a full conversion kit, including our custom laser-sculpted grip module and OEM P365 manual safety kit components. (OPTIONAL Manual Safety Cut, +$20). Excellent upgrade for your P365! The P365XL Grip Mod was an upgrade from the standard Grip Very Pleased. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. And the fit and finish is spot on. View Larger Image. Grip Module Assembly Coyote Color Fits P365 With Manual Safety WHY CUSTOMERS CHOSE THIS ITEM Specifications Reviews Questions & Answers Good news for you is that these parts are ready to ship! Navigate. (verified owner) December 15, 2021. I go over my EDC with the @Wilson Combat P365 XL upgraded Grip Module. Christmas Spirit Sale . Shaun H, MA. (verified owner) July 10, 2022, This grip module is amazing. (verified owner) January 10, 2023. P365 Grip Modules - Mischief Machine Featured Products CUSTOM ORDER TEMPLATE (pdf) Download throw levers Lifetime Warranty against factory defects. Add to wishlist Sig Frames. Perfect for your custom P365 build! JavaScript is disabled. (verified owner) October 4, 2021. I am very happy with the craftsmanship of this grip module. MPN: 8900263. . Now I have a P365 Micro & a P365XL thanks to the grip frame. Shop Now. Your build can be completed in days versus the 5-6 week lead times you find at custom coating shops. We do not sell or share your information with anyone. Excellent customer service. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. Wilson P365/365XL Grip Module Rider's-Range 16.8K subscribers Subscribe 1.1K 49K views 1 year ago The Wilson grip module for the Sig P365 and P365 XL. This is exactly the same as your factory XL grip module. I fitted mine with a SS 365XL Spectre stainless slide and a gold Faxon barrel. P365 SASOur grip modules will work with the P365 SAS fire control unit. The grip was super easy to install after watching a quick YouTube video!! (verified owner) July 10, 2022. I love it! The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Grip feels good in the hand. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It's like your getting a new P365 and in some instances you really are! Looks fantastic and feels great vs the standard grip. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Mod, Standard. me time and money ,Great Customer Service ,5 stars. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, P365XL STANDARD GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY - COYOTE, P365XL STANDARD GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY - GRAY. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Perfect part to replace my scratched-up original. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ) $107.95 ADD TO CART Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black (30) $79.95 Notify When in stock Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. DK Customs offers customized modules with custom cerakote for a great look and laser stippling for an improved feel. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. (verified owner) December 16, 2022. Earn points with every order! If you are looking for a REGULARP365 'non-XL' module - please CLICK HERE. Manufactured by Sig Sauer. Sig P365 XL Grip Module - Vietnam Tiger Stripe Cerakote $154.99 . It did for me, and I highly recommend it. The Sig Sauer Grip Module for P365 has been manufactured to be a great grip option for just about any pistol shooter. Seems the fit is better than my original and my XL Grip Module. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. The P365 has a 3.1-inch barrel, and the P365XL has a 3.7-inch barrel. We are known for our same day shipping. For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., P365XL Black, P365XL Gun Metal Gray, P365XL Coyote, P365XL Sniper Gray, P365XL Pink, P365XL Robin's Egg Blue, P365XL OD Green, P365 Black, P365 Sniper Gray, P365 Gun Metal Gray, P365 Coyote, P365 Pink, P365 Robin's Egg Blue, P365 OD Green, Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. (verified owner) September 18, 2021. If you have any questions about how these grip modules work with SAS pistols, please give us a call: 727-251-8445), Don't forget to buy our perfectly matching P365X/XL PINKY EXTENSION HERE. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. (verified owner) October 22, 2022. Free Shipping for Registered UsersOrders with a $80 minimum purchase and within the continental United States. First and foremost. Are you interested in changing your P365, P365X or P365XL to have a manual safety? Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The time came to mod my p365 and this grip mod was the perfect choice. Extra stippling does of course enhance the grip a bit but I honestly bought this more for the aesthetic, either way its 10/10 and I have nothing but good things to say. Pro Competition. 9am-6pm CST Tue-Fri, 2023 Omaha Outdoors, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Great improvement to an already great gun. These thin grips (less than .5mm thick) are available in rubber, PRO, and granulate textures. Feels good in my hands as well. . Unfortunately, because of the custom nature of this product, once its used, we may not be able to take it back for a refund. Ensure proper disassembly and assembly when removing/installing the fire control unit from the module. Grip is genuine Sig product so has all the look of a factory part but custom look with the coyote and black! If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P365 system. Sig Sauer P365XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module - Black $73.00 View Sig Sauer SIG P320 X-Carry Laser Engraved LXG Grip Module $73.00 View Sig Sauer SIG P320 X-Series Grip Module 9/40/357 Full Size $51.00 View Featured! I like the two-tone look also - bought 2 P365 "TacPacs" in January and a coyote brown XL grip module soon after & swapped in the FCU and slide from one of the 365's. I do have a question for Sig - since polymer can be produced in any color, why couldn't they have done a better job matching the color of the coyote brown grip module to the slide? It allows me to get a full grip on the pistol and to drop the magazine cleanly without it hanging up on my palm. Sig's revolutionary P365 is a carry gun. I know some people hate the two-tone look of the black slide and coyote tan grip module, but I kind of liked it. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. The Coyote color doesnt match Sig Sauer Coyote slide. Grayguns has done an awesome job with these grip modules. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. I got the gun metal gray. This means recognizing and addressing the flaws the P365 has. P365XL STANDARD GRIP MODULE - COYOTE Availability: In Stock Price $69.99 Qty Add to Cart Twitter Facebook Details Reviews Details P365XL STANDARD COYOTE GRIP MODULE Compatible with all non-manual safety P365 and P365XL grip modules Compatible with P365XL magazines only COLOR: COYOTE Specification Model P365XL 4.8 112 Reviews, 14 Q&As Write A Review This is the SIG P365 Grip Module in Coyote Tan for any P365 FCU (not Manual Safety version without modification). Barrels; Compensators; Completion Kits; Fire Control Unit (FCU) Grip Modules; Lights & Lasers; Magazines; Magwells; Parts Kits; Slides; Small Parts; Triggers; MCX. Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility, Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Black & Tungsten Tiger Stripe, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Tungsten. NOT for P365 SAS models * (* These grip modules can be modified to fit SAS models, however, the modification/fitting is at the total discretion, risk/responsibility of the end-user and not supported, endorsed, or suggested by Armory Craft and should be performed ONLY by a licensed SIG . Super fast shopping thankyou. Barrels; Carrier Group; Charging Handles; Grips; Handguards; Magazines . Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. Select the "Specialty Services" for: Detailed Emblem, Custom Engraving, Saftey Cutout, and add them to cart seperately.Sig P365 Grip moduleYour order will include a new grip module in your choice of color selectedSolid = Whole grip one colorTwo Tone = The grip areas masked off and left black and the emblem coated and detailed to match grip Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST The rubber grips are very versatile and are ideal for both concealed carry (CCW) and open holster carry. Shop SIG SAUER Coyote Standard Grip Module Assembly for P365XL 9mm (8900263). If you have an account, sign in with your email address. Exellent replacement, Midwest Gun Works was the only place that had it stock! Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, then add the service to your order. will have people wondering what custom shop you used to get the job done. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, P365XL STANDARD GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY - COYOTE. (verified owner) September 14, 2021. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. These are really nice grip modules. There have been no reviews Add your own review Hogue Grip Screw - P220/P225/P230/245- STAINLESS 20019 In stock $8.49 SIG Magazine Insert - P225, P210 34225640 In stock $7.95 Sig Sauer Mainspring Seat - P220, P226, P229 - FOR SMALL GRIP 1200812 In stock For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Slide: Steel, Coyote Tan PVD Finish Grip Material: Polymer, Textured Grip Features: Live NRA Challenge Coin Features Gary (verified owner) July 13, 2022. Zero trouble swapping the modules out and everything fitting and lining up properly. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. butcher Brandon Furman This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Perfect for your custom P365 build! Takes all of five minutes to install. Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer.
Legoland Ticket Cancellation Coverage, Articles S