I have, I do not recommend these awful apartments to anyone roach infested no ac sewer water always overflowing illegal towing even if your in visitor, Horrible ServiceBEWARE! $870 3 BE 2 BA 660 ft 1 day ago Homes.com Report View property We've found this homes you might be interested in 5554 Ambern Drive, Houston, TX, 77053 - 3/2 1- sqft It's located in 77053, Houston, TX Now available! Other locators may take from 2 to 4 months to pay. A second chance apartments Garlandsix months ago that would accept a broken lease may have fewer vacancies today and are more strict. The Broadway Apartments features seven spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans that range from 614 square feet to 1038 square feet. Residential Leasing Mgmt. If I could give more than 5 stars I would! WHAT IS A BROKEN LEASE AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU? 1800 E Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074. There is no place like home! Garland, TX 75041. Very helpful.I really love the yellow pages. In fact, most apartments are offended by the term "Second Chance" and . That's why Second Chance Lease wants to help you. We offer a variety of services including credit repair, life coach, preparation and planning, real estate. Best Second Chance Apartments near me in Garland, Texas. I've lived there over 15yrs and never, These apartment complexes are nice, but whatever they are doing on the outside looks horrible. Fitness . Exclusively listed by Hudson Homes. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Our program assists renters who may have past evictions, broken leases, poor credit score, foreclosure, bankruptcy, and other negative items on their credit report. Currently there are over 50 million people across the nation with low credit scores or bad credit. That's why we take pride in providinga full suite of amenities that residents can enjoy without ever leaving home. Rather than having to approach a landlord and get a traditional lease which you could be rejected for, a second chance leasing opportunity has prospective landlords working with tenants that may be of a high risk. 2. That's why we take pride in providinga full suite of amenities that residents can enjoy without ever leaving home. 750407504175042750437504475045750467504775048750497508275089, FirewheelSpring ParkAudubon ParkTowngateNorth GarlandSouth GarlandLakeviewPicket PlaceOakridgeBuckingham. YEARS IN BUSINESS (214) 534-8980. The staff is amazing, they have always helped me with everything I needed. Spacious layouts and amenities, From Business: Nestled in tranquil, custom landscaped settings, The Boulders Apartments in Garland, Texas, offers you the comfort, convenience and versatility to fit your, From Business: With a variety of one, two and three bedroom apartments available, you'll love the comfort and convenience of The Republic in Garland, TX. Live close to everything you want and need. There is really no such thing as a "Second Chance" apartment complex that is willing to take anyone with any issue. This home is managed by FirstKey Homes, helping you Unlock More from your home rental experience. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. On-site Leasing. 2023 Western Wealth Communities. $1,155 / 1br - 614ft2 - 2 Pools, Assigned parking, School bus stop, Carports, Handicap modifie (Broadway Blvd, Garland, TX 75043) Garland 1/1 $1155. Need help finding apartments that will work with me. We know which apartments will work with your particular issue, whether it is a Credit Issue, Rental History Problem, Property Damage, Broken Lease, Eviction, Foreclosure, Misdemeanor, Felony or if you are just a First Time Renter. Learn more. We are the leading national second chance housing program and resource locators. 406 E Vista Dr, Garland, TX 75041 $1,850/mo 4 bds 2 ba 1,591 sqft - House for rent 3 days ago 712 Meadowcreek Ct, Garland, TX 75043 $2,049/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,637 sqft - House for rent 3D Tour 305 Crooked Crk, Garland, TX 75043 $2,595/mo 4 bds 2 ba 2,233 sqft - House for rent 5 days ago 418 Los Santos Dr, Garland, TX 75043 $2,425/mo 3 bds 2 ba If you're looking to stay a bit more active than that,indulge yourself in a trip to our fitness center, or head out for a runon our jogging trail. Thanks so much Staff for your excellent customer service and friendliness! . The Staff is very friendly and helpful!! Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. We proudly serve all cities in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Misdemeanors Have had a bankruptcy, broken lease, eviction, etc. Interiors feature hardwood style, From Business: Gateway Place Apartments in Garland, Texas, has the convenience you are looking for in your new home! The office manager (Ms. Duffey) is extremely mischievous. I Terms of Service Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. If you're a crack dealer, I have lived here going on 4 years now and I have had nothing but problems. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Felonies under 10 years old. Inside of your apartment, you will enjoy the convenience of a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a garbage disposal, and wooden cabinetry, which provides the perfect storage space for all of your belongings. 2ND CHANCE APARTMENTS This service is free to you. Some second chance apartments Garland will accept a broken lease, but they are more specific than that. Before requesting your list, we recommend that you take the time to look up your issue on our home page to educateyourself about the hurdles associated with your issue. Everyone deserves a Second Chance. SECOND CHANCE APARTMENT NO-DEPOSIT ELECTRICITY PLANS. We offer second chance apartment leasing and can help you find your next living space, no matter your history. Apartments Garland, Find Garland Apartments for Rent using the best Garland Apartment Website and Database. 3 Bedrooms. Take advantage of many nearby restaurantslike Boston Market, Ernestos Mexican Restaurant, and Chilis Grill & Bar. 3 BD x 2 BA. Second Chance Leasing . She will give, If you are thinking about moving here DONT! Reach out today to find out more about what we can do for you in Dallas, TX . There haven't been any major bugmore, This "luxury apartment home" community was once so peaceful with many working professionals asmore, It has spacious apartments with big closets and nice balconies. If so run away as fast as you can. Perfectly situated in the trendy Montrose Neighborhood of Houston, TX, Alta West Gray is more than just a place to live; it is a lifestyle One Cornerstone Plaza is a beautiful multi-tenant office building located in the heart of Northwest Houston One Northchase Park is a premium multi-tenant office building located in the heart of Northwest Houston. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We are a " Second Chance Community" our. Our community providesseamless access to Interstate 30 and Interstate 635. Dallas & Houston Apartment Locators . She will develop a one-of-a-kind, customized search list of Garland rentals that meet your needs. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. All Rights Reserved | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Our research team has located 13 second chance apartments Garlandthat may be willing to work with your issues. Exclusively listed by Hudson Homes. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. Educational institutionswithin the area include Shugart Elementary School, Lyles Middle School, and Lakeview Centennial High School. Perfectly situated in the trendy Montrose Neighborhood of Houston, TX, Alta West Gray is more than just a place to live; it is a lifestyle One Cornerstone Plaza is a beautiful multi-tenant office building located in the heart of Northwest Houston One Northchase Park is a premium multi-tenant office building located in the heart of Northwest Houston. Accomplish everything on your to-do list with the local Walmart, orindulge in some retail therapyat Town East Mall. Oaks at Duck Creek | Apartments in Garland, TX COMFORT & CONVENIENCE, DESIGNED FOR YOU Care. The DART Light Rail Line bisects the city with two stations, one at Forest Lane and Jupiter Road and one in Historic Downtown Garland. Don't move here I am, Do you want a nice, well maintained, quiet place to relax after a hard days work? ). Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. If youcravewatching a movieafter a brisk swim, take advantage of our free DVD library that is available to residents. We answer our phones 7 days a week, so if you have a question or need to revise your list do not hesitate to contact us. We have over 10 apartment complexes serving the Garland area waiting for you to submit your application. 2001 West Campbell Road. I found my forever home here at Country Creek!Check it outyou won't be disappointed! Discover the latest in comfortable living on a tour of our spacious homes for rent. When i provided my wants in an apartment Valerie knew exactly what model apartment to take me. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Second Chance Leasing locations in Irving, TX. Kick back poolside or take a dive into one of our two sparkling swimming pools on a hot summer day. The people who have bad things to say about these apts or its management,are bad ppl. Based on new apartment criteria we are not able to help with the following: People or families that make less than $3000 per month combined. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. I TREC Information About Broker Services The list will contain reduced rent rates, move-in specials, apartment availability, current photos, and resident reviews! A great place to live. | Consumer Protection Notice Please feel free to call us and we will reach out to you shortly! ?ve raised the bar on suburban living. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. This business is well put together and needs many more recommendations! Looking for an apartment that aligns with your unique style? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Some second chance apartments Garlandmay be okay with you having a balance owed. Once you view your list please email your favorite 5 apartments so I can call them to verify they can approve you. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Grand Prairie Second Chance Leasing We can help with a list of Grand Prairie second chance apartments if you have had any of the following: First Time Renter No Established Credit Credit Issues or Bad Credit Late Payments Bad Rental History Broken Lease Eviction Foreclosure College Student Bankruptcy About Grand Prairie We are paid a referral fee when our clients lease their new apartment and list 2nd Chance Apartment as their apartment locator. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. What are some popular services for apartments? Interested in visiting our property? Bask in all of these amenities and so much more at The Broadway Apartments! Fabulous place, will visit again!!! ?ll find Stoneleigh Place quietly nestled in North, From Business: Welcome to Brandon Walk Apartments. Our professional rental agents have the knowledge and skills to . Stoneleigh Place is more than an apartment community. It is not easy finding a great place to live even if you dont have issues. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Maintenance doesn't fix anything. From providing detailed listings to scheduling tours for you, we do it all somore, Here at the Tradewind Apartments in Mesquite, Texas, you are only minutes away from all the best locations in the area! Floor Plans Oaks at Duck Creek We are prepared to help you find apartments offering 2nd chance leasing that will approve you regardless of evictions, broken leases, slow pays, repossessions, delinquencies, misdemeanors and even felonies. We are a "Second Chance Community" our Now available! It does not store any personal data. 1BR / 1Ba 652ft2 available now. It sucks seeing the bad reviews people are leaving on this apartment complex, I know everyone has different experiences but our experience with Olympus has honestly been so great I'mmore, I am a new resident. . Bask in all of these amenities and so much more at The Broadway Apartments! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Our apartments were designed with you in mind! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.
Homes For Rent In Gated Community In Sienna, Valle Vista Methadone Clinic, Which Member Of The Group Silk Died, How Far Is Etihad Stadium From Train Station?, Articles S