You may have heard of scalar waves, and some preliminary research may have left you more confused than when you started. More interestingly, I went to sleep after that and had my first non-accidental lucid dream. You can choose which of these best suits your needs. Enhance Aura. Are you coaching, assisting or consulting clients? The QSB isa lifeenergy, zero-point energy, frequency generator. The fields produced by Spooky2 Scalar are strong. Especially the sleep one, he says its the first one that really works and he has tried Kelly Howells and iAwakes and others, L. S. Praise for MANIFEST WEALTH, INTENSE FOCUS and DEEP RESTFUL SLEEP, As always, thank you so much for your help. EMF or Electro-Magnetic Frequency pollutionis currently at levels of over 100 million times that of 50 years ago in most cities. Extended length link cable for Spooky2 Scalar. what if you can massage your emotions your your thoughts your feelings the cells in your body what if you could do all of that all at once and what if you could do that with just a box a simple device that you can put on your table or your desk, plug it in and it would just do it stuff and massage at that that deep level? Its packaging is very professional and it helped me with a headache that has just occurred that day. Grounding, also known as earthing is a therapeutic technique that allows you to practice activities that ground or electrically reconnect individuals to the earth. All Life Energy Solutions products are individually made, and are not factory produced, so each item is as unique as we are. Strengthens the Bio-field to an increased level, Overall risein attentiveness and clarity, - Comes in Many different Styles and Shapes, Buffers and Protects against EMF Damage (medium EMF Coverage). MWO Raises the vibration rate and creates protection against electromagnetic waves (body is not weakened by harmful EMF's) Stress can easily be measured by taking a close look at our blood with a high-powered microscope. The scalar energy can carry information that can be used for healing purposes. Thank you! Ive spent a month using your Memory Support track and it has been quite an experience.The thing about rejuvenating the memory is that you remember things you would rather not, but then theres no way else to resolve an issue unless you look at it without judging, acknowledge it, and forgive, is there? Negative Ions are key in keeping clean calming energy available to you throughout the day. . Scalar Energy and Healing | The Healing Universe. Electromagnetic waves are quite different from scalar waves. DETA-ELIS device uses a special antenna that enables healing to be applied to the whole body. Thank you!!! If you are sick, please consult your chosen qualified health-care practitioner. No matter what one would like to call it, the application of this energy is intertwined into both Quantum Field Theory and Quantum Mechanics. Includes: 1 x QSB, 1x Universal Power Supply, Instructions. In a sense, the use of scalar energy to enhance the effectiveness of nutritional products or create healing devices out of pendants and patches is an extension of that effectbut at the same time is an entirely different animal. each item is as unique as we are. It will also include free access to all future webinars relating to the QSB/ Frequencies also with other speakers on aligned topics. The Quantum Scalar Box is the new paradigm in de-stressing, and complete healing. Standard Disclaimer: None of the information or products on this site are a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Increase mental focus and brainwave coherence. Ensuring optimal success and efficacy of your Scalar Qi starts with the right microcurrent generator so dont miss this important step. As a brand-new accessory for the scalar system, Spooky2 Scalar Harmony introduces an innovative way of receiving audio frequencies. The programs I speak for are Eternal Youth and Extraordinary Intuition. They are primal in that they are vibrating the very foundation of all life and so transmitting full power to the very root level of our issues and dis-ease. It's the use of science as nature intended. Free Radicals exist when there is unrest in the atom due to too many Positive Ions existing within. But we need help, the QSB is perfect for this. Its double-helix spiral waveform, which is the same as DNA, is the most efficient pattern for growth and repair. Accelerates body metabolism and weight management. and has been around for quite a while now. When the body is in this completely de-stressed state true healing can take place. Most people are aware of this now and are familiar with some of its sources such as worries about work, family, finances, and life in general. So far we have reviewed the Bio Magnetic Energy bracelet as well as theIyashi Scalar Bracelet. This energy is generated naturally but it can also be artificially produced. ", "Ive been struggling and this honestly raised my energy but my dog wasnt sure if he liked it or not. The SWL offers a powerful and yet gentle technology. This is important because hydrogen bonds are crucial to our bodys ecosystem as they hold our DNA together. It is due to these radiations and frequencies that imbalances and illnesses are caused in the human body. If dis-ease was a weed, then the QSB is the perfect tool to loosen the soil so it can easily be removed. Here are some health benefits of scalar energy: Increases cell energy. Got a technical or other issue that needs input - here is the place to post it. Health & Wellbeing, It is very relaxing there is a faint buzzing sound which changes from time to time. Here are four ways in which electromagnetic waves and scalar waves differ: Scalar energy is produced when two electromagnetic waves from two opposing paths ultimately converge. People are also becoming aware of the stress put on us by our environment with toxins in our air, water, and food. Anyway, I had the presence of mind to start using the QSB right away. As I am also clairvoyant I saw a lot of colours and pictures of high energy natural places e.g snow mountain tops, clear rivers, green spaces etc. Praise for MANIFEST WEALTH and UNLIMITED CONFIDENCE AND SELF-LOVE, What I found surprising was that while listening to the track for the first time at a certain point I physically started feeling some pressure (towards a bit of detached, tolerable pain) in the center of my forehead. On the other hand, recall has improved noticeably. To learn the difference between the Scalar Qi and Via Qi two products that look remarkably similar but do very different things watch the video below: To learn more, please check out our informative (and printable) eBook. Note: Spooky2 Scalar Harmony is an accessory designed for Spooky2 Scalar units. Scalar energy charge the body and offer you the much-needed energy to open and remove the blockages. A Tesla-inspired Vibrational Healing and De-Stress Device which is unique to Life Energy Solutions there is nothing else like it available today. The solfeggio frequenciesare built right into the QSB, so that as soon as you plug it in they start to play, not as a healing musical scale, but as frequency which is much more potent and powerful. Many years later, it was Nikola Tesla who demonstrated the existence of scalar energy. In the field of medicine, scalar waves for healing are ideal because medically scalar energy can break down any molecular bonds of fungi and bacteria. What is Tesla Energy? Taking nine years of development the QSB is now HERE NOW - A Tesla-inspired Vibrational Healing and De-Stress Device, The Quantum scalar Box, lovingly known as The QSB is uniquely Life Energy Designs. Audrey Hawks Bay, NZ. It also helps in neutralizing harmful man-made electromagnetic frequencies and radiations that are associated with the human body. At first, I didnt notice anything ground breaking. audio for the past week. ", "Ok this is really good Tonya ngl and the chakra hooponopono is also really nice. ", "I listened to this at noon. All rights reserved. There are 7 chakras in the body. This way we will quickly generate a major resource of information for everyone's benefit. So simple to use - just plug it in to start the Solfeggio frequency cycle. Scalar therapy helps you improve your immune system and its functioning. "I have recommended you to many, many people! Scalar Energy Pendants are great for when you are on the go and want continuous natural energy throughout your day to align the Chakras of the body and soul. I have downloaded all your samples. We have already tried it out - fantastic. Check out the blood cell analysis results below. The Scalar Wave Cosmic Communicator (SWCC) is our most advanced scalar wave producing device. You can use this kit to improve your energy level and balance your chakras. These devices are outfitted with the optimum frequency sets built-in. There are many applications of scalar waves that help improve the spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being of humans. Also, Ive always appreciated your most thoughtful and detailed correspondences that weve exchanged in the past. There is a saying in traditional Chinese medicine: Where there is free flow, there is no pain or disease.. ), A lot of cancer patients report that they achieve great success after using Spooky2 Scalar. Regenerative medicine focuses on your bodys ability to heal and assist itself. Charlie Blanchard, one scalar user said I have been using Spooky2 Scalar for several months and gotten a lot of benefits, such as better and deeper sleep, more overall health, remarkable pain relief in bones, improving blood markers for cancer, clear head, and better moods. Here is where you can tap into other people's experiences and offer up your own. There is plenty of information on this site for those new to this subject. Table of Contents: Before, During, After Session Tips 5-8 Detox Bath Instructions 9 About Scalar Waves and Energy 10-18 About the Mind Body and the Soul in Scalar Session 19-28 Common Questions Scalar Session 29-33 Scalar Healing Technology Available Now- EE System 34-35 Suggested Breathing, Meditations, Affirmations, and Intentional Journaling . The QSB provides scalar (life) energy/Zero-point energy and has the Solfeggio Healing Frequencies in-built. Thank you so, so much for sending along the link to the Alignment demo. Applying cancer frequencies to the scalar field is another great treatment mode for cancer patients. Inspired by the work of Nikola Tesla The Quantum Scalar Box has been developed by David Slinger and is now made in New Zealand by Life Energy Designs Ltd. If you choose free shipping via E-packet, it might take 1-2 months to arrive. I plan to purchase a Rife for arthritis soon. My friend who has Crones disease is gong to come over next week and give it a try. Great stuff! But you play these frequencies all together the overall effect is it completely de-stresses the body. Simple to use just plug it in to start the Solfeggio frequency cycle. Scalar therapy utilizes scalar energy frequencies that can help you enhance, protect and balance your autonomic nervous system. Every EM wave has a component called the transverse wave, and another component called the longitudinal (scalar) wave. To get started using the Scalar Qi for regenerative healing and more, you will need to pair it with an Avazzia Life Evolution or Avazzia Pro Sport III microcurrent device. Subsequently, It provides us with a fresh canvas for healing purposes. There is plenty of information on this site for those new to this subject. The QSB - Quantum Scalar Box. Are you suffering from the side effects of those above treatments such as pain, falling hair and etc.? Praise for ENDLESS RAIN OF MONEY video. They increase the connection between that universal energy (or God) which is limitless, without time and space, and your awareness of it, to use it in order to manifest whatever you want to manifest, whether it s health, wealth, happiness or whatever. As I mentioned, I have used radionics and brain entrainment for more than two decades, so while the experience was intense for about 5 hours (at which time it dissipated) I also knew that it was working. In later years, several researchers including Andrija Puharich conducted experiments to determine the effects of scalar energy on the human body. Please enter key search to display results. Please place your Scalar Harmony on the receiver plate of Spooky2 Scalar. But the real rockstar of scalar wave research is Nikola Tesla. I get in a zone fast and stay there for hours after listening.". It is generally accepted now that up to 80% of all our illness is directly related to stress and stress can actually be seen in the blood using a high-powered microscope if you look at this picture here you see how all the blood cells are clumped together this is a classic illustration of stress in the human body. 2. What Makes the Scalar Wave Laser Unique The Scalar Wave Laser incorporates a variety healing technologies into an ultra-portable healing device, enabling you to transform pain, stress, limiting emotions, and otherwise problematic cell memories. Unclumps blood cells. The apps are preloaded with a range of frequencies to experiment with. So far we have reviewed the Bio Magnetic Energy bracelet as well as the, Scalar Energy Pendants are great for when you are on the go and want continuous natural energy throughout your day to align the Chakras of the body and soul. Your body gathers debris when it is ill or injured, and the hourglass scalar shape of this energy becomes tainted. Add to this the stress which we carry from traumatic events in our formative years and even stress passed down in our genes from our forbearers traumas (scientists have shown that this can pass down as many as four generations),we are walking time-bombs in terms of failing health. Scalar wave healing and regeneration is something we get a lot of questions about. "Tonya, I'm using your Neuralsync recordings. He believed that if harnessed correctly, this energy can offer endless possibilities. ", "I have been listening to it since I've recovered from COVID two months ago. However, when you reboot, defrag, and clear the memory, the computer starts functioning again as it should. (Note: If youre interested in the Spooky2 Scalar biological studies, check more from here. However, despite many benefits, some people still find the idea of scalar waves for healing hard to grasp.
How To Save Pictures From Viber On Pc, Am Traffic Radio Station Ohio, Yocan Evolve Plus Xl Battery Charge Time, Articles S