CNN . Alec Baldwin. If you're not cringing yet, she explained that while talking to Jack Nicholsonlater on, an intoxicated Hamm reportedly started whispering in her ear: "First it was, 'You know your Emmy isn't a real Emmy' then he whispered, 'You're so o-o-o-old.'". I never watched the show, but I recognized him he grabbed my slice of pizza, took a bite out of it, and then spit it out and gave it back to me. Shady McGrady". Evel proceeded to tap both of us on the arm and asked, 'Does that hurt?' Horan was annoyed by them and was caught on video yelling that they were a "shower of c*nts." Gene looked at my dad and then promptly replied, 'I hope the next time you're sucking ass to impress someone, you pucker up more' and then walked off. And I don't know what to tell you, man. He flew in private with a 13-person staff, including personal chefs, assistants, trainers, manicurists, and dietitians. Kim and Kanye get the most hate out of any other couple. ", "Ive worked with Nicki Minaj before and while on a set with her, I was told not to look at her face. In 2010, when Minaj's music career was just taking off, she and Carey collaborated on "Up Out My Face." He's a phenomenal actor, though. crucifictorious916. After all, she has notoriously crooned, "I want it, I got it.". The lifeguard station was converted into the green room, so it had a very small and tight winding staircase. I just don't care. Although our title shouldn't be taken literally in all cases, let's all gasp in wonder at some remarkably rude celebrity interactions as dished by a handful of Hollywood's own elite. ", "My brother met Gene Simmons backstage at a show he was playing in. ", The two seem to have made amends, though. He was known for his Lethal Weapon movies, and had many other films under his belt as he became more and more famous. He's well known for losing his cool with fans and being downright disrespectful to them. Another former "Saturday Night Live" star, Chevy Chase wasn't a fan of the show's 2018 cast. ", "Busta Rhymes came into a jersey shop I managed in Atlanta and got pissed off that I didnt have a hat in his size. After the show, I run up to talk to him in the parking lot. He's most well-known for 'Carpool Karaoke,' a hit segment on The Late Late Show hosted by James Corden, however, he's got plenty of other on-screen escapades under his belt. He called me a butthead because I didn't laugh at his cruel joke. People would come and then he'd stand there. Not a show I plan to do again." At the time, he was dating Kellie Pickler. So, I said to him, 'Excuse me, could I just get through really quick' and he stopped me mid-sentence to say, 'Nah, I dont take pictures. Ramya Khera Zing. Calling it a "d**k move," Stonestreet added, "I can't wait to run into you two old a** makeup wearing f**ks and tell you in person; you should have been nicer to my mom." The most famous story about her happened way back in 1998, so she might be much nicer now. Before he left, Gene and his entourage told the bartender my dad was paying for their drinks it cost my dad almost $100 to pay for their alcohol.". Via CBS. She was also featured on several episodes of "The Naked Truth" in the mid-'90s, another experience she wasn't fond of thanks to the show's star Tea Leoni. The following article includes brief mentions of religious abuse allegations and suicide. "No, I heard this story did she really say it? To this day, I can't stand her or her music. At a premiere for her film Sex Tape, Cameron Diaz walked the red carpet which was lined with paparazzi and screaming fans (as these types of events typically are). "We got told, 'Don't ask him about it because he gets angry' but we did because that's all anyone cared about," she continued, before holding up her middle finger and adding, "And he sat for the rest of the interview like this.". In her 2014 memoir "Handbook for an Unpredictable Life" (via theNew York Post), however, Perez claimed that the "Waiting for Tonight" hitmaker'son-set behavior was inappropriate. I had previously had a few tiny interactions with her on Twitter, and months after I met her, she started private messaging me from an anonymous account (she chatted with me over Skype video so she made sure I knew it was her). The elusive chanteuse, though incredibly talented, apparently isn't everyone's cup of celebrity tea just ask fellow singer Demi Lovato. Anyways, I recently came across a Buzzfeed article about people's rudest celebrity encounters, and it got me thinking about my own interactions with 'the stars.'. As a result of her participation in The Graham Norton Show, Madonna received a barrage of criticism. I still love him. Celebrities Behaving Badly Lists about famous people caught acting like entitled jerks or even committing real offensesprobably expecting to get away with it. You can also find more information, resources, and support at their website. I had to fight 13 years to get this side to the camera, it's my good side, but I fought 13 years for this, OK? However, celebs are just like everyone else. the podcast is over (actually tho) 2022-04-05 | 1 tim 3 min + Snake Oil Scams. News on all your favorite celebs, reality TV, and movies. I was thinking about the people I work with, and my industry.". ", "I met Miles Teller at a bar he told my friend to buy him a drink, and he still refused to take a picture with him. When my manager got to Hugh, the conversation went something like this: Manager: 'Hello, Mr. Grant, my name is' Hugh: 'Oh, FUCK OFF.' Kendall Jenner was recently blasted by a TikTok user who met her in person and shared how "rude" the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star turned out to be. "I don't think he's a rude man, he just happened to be [to me]," he said. Explaining that it's her way of defending herself, she added, "[They say], 'Can I have a selfie?' But perhaps few have been called a diva as many times as Mariah Carey. He's well known for losing his cool with fans and being downright disrespectful to them. It's understandable when Hollywood stars get annoyed with paparazzi in their faces or selfie requests, but you'd think they'd be a bit more patient when they have encounters with fans. 50 Beloved Movie Stars Who Are Jerks in Real Life. He said, 'Oh hell nah, man! ", "I was at a cafe in LA, and Kylie Jenner walked in. I was so sad! People who had bad experiences with their favorite celebrities: 1. Photo: Siebbi / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY 3.0. "What is that clip? he asked, and neither of us could answer I was holding back tears from the pain. And they push me to the other side. "I worked at a publicity firm in Philadelphia while Tyler Perry was on a national press tour promoting Boo! She has a proven track record in writing viral-type content with 60+ million views on articles written for the Richest and viewership in the Top 1% for the year 2014 on Buzzfeed. "I went over and I said, 'Hey Tommy, how are you doing?' And it's part of me that I don't care. ", "I was working security for MTV Beach House in the summer of 2002, where Ja Rule and a group of other people were upstairs in the green room of the beach house. Whenever the cameras were off, he'd hide in his hotel room and seemed disgusted with the kids he didnt want anything to do with them. Tim Meadows - rude, very disinterested. 2022-03-22 | 1 tim 11 min + ", "I met Patrick Stewart backstage at a comic book convention when I used to work for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The 57-year-old Australian photographer, who ran celeb photography business Big Pictures in . Wait, what? James Corden has revealed the rudest celebrity he's ever had the displeasure to meet . She's a sweet, down-to-earth person. Turned out, it was the one that Pyrne wrote himself and he said, 'I wrote that why is it so bad?' They experience the same spectrum of emotions - happy, sad, angry, and downright pissed off. He thanked Stanley, adding, "I will tape myglow in the dark KISS posters back together. One Direction member and heartthrob, Niall Horan arrived at Dublin airport and was greeted by a group of Directioners (as they are probably greeted everywhere they go) screaming their adoring love for the pop star and taking photos. 01:39 - Source: CNN. Justin Bieber is the king of horrible celebrity encounters. Here's what they said: Picture Alliance / dpa/picture alliance via Getty Images, Kevin Winter / Getty Images for The Recording Academy, Now, let's switch it up. The latter beef started in Aspen, Colorado, where Hilton reportedly berated Richards in front of Rinna. One star she couldn't say anything positive about? Perhaps we can chalk up the entire sitch to Lightbody having an off day, considering he gushed about the iconic track toBBC Newsyears after this interview. Despite this, there's really no excuse for insulting your fans. 33. Apple Music. He came in wearing baggy sweatpants and no shirt yelling, "Yo, is my bro back there?" "So every episode, rehearsing was hell, and taping was hell. Jennifer Lawrence labeled herself "incredibly rude." The 30-year-old actor isn't exactly friendly in fan encounters. I was practically crying on the way home." Zeta-Jones looked at the young eight year olf girl and allegedly said to her, "You're pretty enough, I suppose." You can't be nice to me?'". TV star, entrepreneur, fashion designer, and author (New York Times best-seller - "Kardashian Konfidential"), Kim Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California, to Kris Jenner (ne Kristen Mary Houghton) and attorney Robert Kardashian. I have a low opinion of him. He left, and then I finally got my batteries. And literally this arm went on here and just pushed me out the way. Kirk Cameron - very fake vibe, rude to me but nice to the "people who mattered," didn't know what was happening and seemed confused about situation. 1 Justin Bieber. The child and their family had requested to meet Stan Lee, and it was quite the scene when Stan was ever so gracious to this family (he was THE BEST). " Hugh Jackman. SHARE. I think she's amazing.". with Grande even joining Carey at the end to harmonize with the latter's signature whistle tone runs. I know how to approach another celebrity. Unfortunately, some famous peoplewere apparentlyjerks even before they were famous. This notion leads us to believe that celebrities are supposed to be nice all the time. White people on Facebook still talking about Anthony Bourdain.". Keeping Up With The Kardashians fans are calling out Kendall Jenner for possibly being one of the rudest members of her family. There's even a photo of the pop star spitting on a gathering of Beliebers from his apartment balcony in Toronto, Canada. "I was blindsided. In 2020, the two along with Jennifer Hudson collaborated on Carey's Christmas track "Oh Santa!" The singer, who has struggled with her weight for much of her life, later underwent a second procedure in 2012, per People. Obsessed with travel? The two worked together on "Batman Forever" back in the '90s, and as Carrey recounted on "Norm Macdonald Live" in 2017 (via The Hollywood Reporter), Jones didn't mince words when it came to his lack of fondness for his comedic co-star after Carrey spotted him having dinner at the same restaurant as him. In a headline-making segment of "Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts" on "The Late Late Show" in 2017, guest Khlo . 7 Mel Gibson. I just had a baby too, so we werent looking differently body-wise, but on TV she was as a size 2. ", "I saw Chevy Chase at a hotel once as a small 9-year-old, and I loved theNational Lampoon's Vacation movies. Barbara Hershey. The 'Glee' schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn't be late to set. ", "Had a bad experience with Gwen Stefani in 2000 at a meet-and-greet. Stern reportedly said to Wilson's husband, musician Rob Bonfiglio, "There's something wrong here. Watch popular content from the following creators: Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), Nora(@noradonz), Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), missevelyndale(@missevelyndale), Jamie Gore Pawlik(@actressindistress), Garry(@hellogarry), Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), Kaitlyn Dawn(@dusktildawnmedia), Arianna(@arianna_dalessio . Remini's made it her mission to reveal the abuse and trauma she and others have allegedly suffered at the hands of the church, while Cruise has remained a committed member. Sometimes the attention can be quite annoying, especially when you're just trying to go about your day. And I said, 'What's the problem?' by His team sent our local agency a long list of demands and rules in anticipation of his arrival: Tyler wanted to be addressed/referred to as 'Mr. 431. lone_wolf_eclipse 5 yr. ago. Aussie radio host Em Rusciano has probably had her fair share of run-ins with rude celebrities. But was this Oscar winner starting to take her fame for granted? Then he made fists out of both of his hands with the middle knuckles sticking out, and brought them down sharply and simultaneously onto both of our heads. In a headline-making segment of"Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts" on "TheLate Late Show"in 2017,guest Khlo Kardashianasked the British hostaboutthe rudest celeb he's ever met. I've thought about that a lot. A Madea Halloweenin 2016. Well, when Pat tipped them and they started singing, he told them to shut the fuck up because they were annoying. Rebel Wilson has dished on her less than "warm" meeting with Meghan Markle, revealing the "slightly rude" question her mum asked the Duchess. Squash their unsettling first meeting she did, as the two actors met once again at the 2011 SAG Awards just weeks later where Michele took the time to pose for a photowith Steinfeld. Spencer Pratt publicly branded the Friends Alum Lisa Kudrow as the "rudest" and "worst" celebrity. In fact, Amy Hill, who worked with Myers on 2003's"The Cat in the Hat," described her time with him as "a horrible, nightmarish experience" during a 2016 interview with theAV Club. ", "He was doing a comedy set at a local club. Madonna - Rudest Celebrities In Real Life Rudest Celebrities In Real Life. I don't like him." Cindy described him as her favorite celebrity she has met. 8. Spears has numerous rude fan encounter stories under her belt. If you or anyone you know is having suicidal thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by dialing 988 or by calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255). I am who I am, and I like who I am. Note: Some submissions were pulled from thisRedditthread by useru/egg_fisting. She even snuck over to take a picture with him during her lunch break, and the two look like old friends in the snap. In 2007, Entourage starJeremy Piven,along with twelve other friends, showed up at the restaurant Nobu Matsuisha in Aspen, Colorado, without reservations. This mega-celebrity not only left his own daughter harassing phones calls in which he called her a "pig", he's even been kicked off an . He also said to the 15-year-old female employees that he was going to 'buy the store and fire all of you c*nts.' One of the world's top celebrity paparazzi photographers has revealed which Hollywood A-lister was the "rudest" he encountered. ", On the positive side, it seems that Perez actually holds no ill will toward Lopez these days. I was 6, so I wanted to pet their dogs. "EASILY John Mayer I met him at an awards show over 10 years ago, and he would not stop quoting a sexist joke from South Park. Mind you, they left their dogs outside of the store, so I didnt know they were theirs. He didn't even answer me. To many people, celebrities are idols, the people we look up to, the people we aspire to be, and the people that can do no wrong. Clearly, the hotel staff all had an awful encounter withJackson, since they weren't even allowed to look at her, let alone talk to her. While filming "Mission: Impossible 7" in December 2020, Cruise was recorded yelling at crew members over COVID-19 safety protocols not being followed, per The Sun. But the drama didn't end there, both on camera and off, including accusations during the finale that Rinna (along with castmate Erika Jayne) leaked details about an un-filmed Hilton rant to the media (which both denied). Met celebrities that've been so rude, you wouldn't believe how many rare encounters dude I even meet hobo johnson & lil tecca in the same week dude in Houston 04 Mar 2023 16:32:20 Now, that's a really bad celebrity encounter. "I called her up. TikTok users recalled several rude encounters with Jennifer Lopez. Simmons denied the entire situation in a series of since-deleted tweets, which included the message: "LOOK, I HAVE A MOTHER, TOO." "I said, 'Hi,' and she actually rolled her eyes and said, 'Oh my God.' Was it just written?" and I'm like, 'No!'" "Gene tried to bully my mom out of her seat and when she said no, he said, 'it's ok, I just bought the plane' and then asked her for HER autograph," the actor claimed in a text-post onTwitter. Sometimes money and fame get to people, while other times it makes them more humble. My friend and I looked at each other totally starstruck, and grinned like idiots. It was over 10 years ago, and I still remember it so clearly. Carrey kept a mostly good attitude about the incident, surmising, "I was the star and that was the problem. Jerks Before They Were Famous. "Known as the Queen of tantrums this actor has often been in news for her outbursts. So this is kind of rudeness. Former paparazzo turned Geelong Mayor Darryn Lyons has spilt on his encounters with various Hollywood celebrities, revealing the "rudest" A-lister he's come across. Some of these celebrities will surprise you with the behavior they display toward servers, as they could be quite rude. "The woman is mean for no reason. Whenever he needed chocolate, he'd come running over and give him a chocolate. Major yikes. ", "Oprah didnt tip me on a $200 lunch instead, she signed a napkin for me and acted like she was doing me a huge favor. For her part, Carey has been less vocal about their feud, but during a 2015 interview on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show," she said of her time on the show: "That was the worst experience of my life. I just asked for her to sign a photo, no photo or small talk. . "I met Steve Jobs at MacWorld in 2003. We asked PEOPLE's Community users to share their best celebrity encounters and they delivered. 30 Rock's Alec Baldwin Is 1 Rude Dude. I have great respect for her," shetold CNNin 2016, adding, "Yes, we had a tiff, and it was 20 years ago, and I write it in my book. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. And there's one great place to get these first-hand accounts: Reddit.Commenters on Reddit frequently share their celebrity encounter stories, and some of . I would'nt really expect a guy with "shat" in his name to be all that nice. We imagine Lopez, Lovato, and Carey likely won't be gathering any time soon, but whatever distaste Carey did or didn't have for Grande must have dissipated. "He'd just be with his people and walk away. 270. I don't care how famous you are, be nice to people like waiters and bell hops. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Possibly. So rude that I have not forgotten to this day. He was ranked as the absolute worst celebrity to try to approach by autograph collector magazine. Well, he started a two-minute rant berating people my age for not being interested in science and for being unaware of who he was after he finished, I gave him a dumb blank stare, and he walked away. updated December 30, 2021, 12:15 pm. The dude is a straight-up jerk. ", "I was managing a sandwich shop in college near Nick Lachey's home, and he and his (genuinely really nice) wife would come in from time to time. In my 20s, I was a fan and won a supposed "meet and greet" with her on her promo tour here in Spain. ", Rumors surroundingAriana Grande's alleged diva behaviorhave been swirling for years now. Back in 2016, the former Disney Channel star made her feelings about Carey perfectly clear. Or maybe it's the fact that famous people are so not like us that intrigues me. ", "I asked Justin Timberlake for an autograph in an elevator. 1. We all have bad days, slip-ups, and moments where we just don't want to be bothered. Discover short videos related to rudest celebrities encounters on TikTok. In high school, a friend of mine worked at Cold Stone Creamery, and the rule was whenever a customer tipped an employee, the employee was required to sing a song. ", Hill, who played Mrs. Kwan in the live-action adaptation of the Dr. Seuss classic, is known for her work in a variety of films and television series, like "50 First Dates," "Mom," and "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend." ", "Pat Monahanis from my hometown in Pennsylvania, and whenever he visits, he pisses nearly everyone off. It was a huge waste of food. If you're an A-list celeb, you should probably avoid being rude to an up-and-comer on the rise. As reported by Variety, he responded by telling Howard Stern, "He's a f**king douchebag. But I know there's a human in there somewhere.". ", While the thought of the two stars fighting for their good side may sound hilarious, we aren't surprised Grande won this round. 3. Perry,' we were prohibited to speak to him directly (only to his team), room temperature orange Gatorade had to be in his green room, furniture wasn't allowed in his press interview suite, ALL media/press had to travel to him (Mr. Perry wouldn't leave the hotel), and he wouldn't wait for anyone. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. I say, 'You don't want that, man.'" and pulled up a chair, which probably wasn't smart. "I was a fan at that time," Bertinelli began, before alleging, "And I went up to her because she was at a Van Halen concert, and I said, 'Oh my God, I think you're a beautiful singer.' Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Christian Bale has reportedly made children start bawling while heartthrobs like Justin Bieber and Robert Pattinson seem to be new-generation nasty towards the adoring masses who made them famous.
List Of Slot Machines At Bally's Las Vegas, Areas To Avoid Walton On Thames, Articles R