PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING. It is in great working condition cuts paper and heavy card stock well It has typical signs of use and age as well as darkening of the wood The instructions are still attached on the bottom-says"Ideal School Supply Company" paper cutting surface is wood and has ruled guide lines cut in. The Ingento guillotine-style paper cutter is constructed with a solid maple base to deliver dependable and long-lasting trimmer performance. ), start with the coarsest grit/grade of scrubbing to remove as much as possible, then step your way up to finer grits progressively. This box of random junk almost always has some kind of old tool that I end up buying for next to nothing - it pays to keep an eye out. large paper cutter wood base cast iron arm ideal school supply ingento, this auction is for a vintage paper cutter.17-1/2 inches wide,19-1/2 inches long,2-1/2 inches tall,this has a heavy cast iron arm,made by ingento,arm is 26-1/2 inches long,ruler to measure and square up the paper says ideal school supply,this cuts very well,the wood top has a couple spots that has green paint drops on it,nice solid paper cutter,any questions just send me an email,thank you, Vintage Ideal School Supply Ingento #3 Maple Cast Iron Paper Cutter Trimmer 11", 96 800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE Bringing to auction today is a fabulous estate find a vintage Ingento#3 paper cutter from Ideal School Supply out of Chicago. Thank you!Here is a picture of the first one: Try tightening the screw holding the blade to the base, any slop here will cause issue. I want to see it! The cutter is sharp, works well and is marked Ingento No. Chicago, IL*Features 12" graphed cutting surface w/ guillotine style blade w/ spring adjustment mechanism*Very good vintage condition.please see photos.it is missing the guide bar which runs along the blade*The original spring replacement and ruler& blade adjustment instructions are printed on . No Reviews. We strive to be a , 5 star seller in every way and encourage you to contact us if not completely satisfied. With 1/2 inch grid layout 12 inch ruler for measuring cuts Use and maintenance instructions on the underside Cool Ingento logo on front Handle cast with"INGENTO NO4" MEASUREMENTS(approximate) Cutter Handle- 18 3/8" L Board- 13 1/8" Length x 13 3/8" Width x 3 1/4" Height. original directions still on bottom. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Local Pick-ups are encouraged and if you are picking up the item. Vtg 50s Antique Ideal School Supply Chicago Il Ingento No 4 Paper Cutter Trimmer. Vintage IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY COMPANY NO. Buy Now, Pay Later with financing options from $51/mo.Learn More >, Swingline Ingento 30" x 30" Maple Guillotine Cutter - 1172. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Beautiful Ingento 18 Paper Cutter No. Why not arrange a service contract with us? I only ship within the US. Details: The cast iron arm is 15 1/2" long It has a tensioning nut so that you can adjust the cutting pressure The wood and inset graph lines are in great shape with normal wear and tear. EXCELLENT CONDTION. The blade on a paper cutter will become dull over time, much in the same way that kitchen knives do Free Freight Shipping(in the contiguous U.S.). Dewalt-DNP615 Compact Router Dust Collection Adapter for Fixed Base, 2pcs 5v 1 Channel OMRON SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module For Arduino, FIRE LITE ZRM-3 ZONE RELAY MODULE FOR SENSICAN 1000 FIRE ALARM ZRM3.LM29749/LM29711 Tapered Roller Bearing, SWINGLINE INGENTO 1152 18" PAPER CUTTER. 4. You are using an out of date browser. Purchase Order Why Us Item#: 1182 Manufacturer: GBC Brand: GBC Condition: New Retail Price: $682.50 Ace Depot Price: $449.95 InStock You Save: $232.55 (34.07%) Price Match Rating: ( 3.0 /5 Ratings) Write a Review RUSH processing (same day processing): I ship almost all items using recycled materials. measures about 10.5" across x 11" and has guide squares cut into the wood. Vtg INGENTO 12" PAPER CUTTER No. The Ingento line of paper trimmers would probably have to be considered the gold standard of paper cutters, if there is such a thing. Adjustable with paper instructions on the bottom of work surface. Most cutters are fine if they've had any kind of servicing, or have been stored in a dry place - I say this only to advise what to look out for :)Happy salvaging. If you need help in placing your order, please contact us at 800-944-4573 or submit your PO to [email protected]. It measures 10.5 X 11 inches. NOTE: A WORD ABOUT SHIPPING. Should the gap look like this? 4 Paper Cutter Trimmer 12 x 12 Blonde Maple Wood Heavy Duty. 5 and is roughly 16"x16" and is in really nice shape for its age. I also do not end auctions early. Ingento Paper Cutter, Large//Art Tools No reviews Mophorn Electric Paper Cutter 450mm 17.7 Inch Paper Cutter Guillotine Numerical Control Automatic Digital 3.9 (17) $1,54999 Save $100.00 with coupon FREE delivery Mar 2 - 7 More Buying Choices $1,479.05 (3 new offers) Can anyone tell me if you can get the ruler for the paper cutter. If you have noticed that the blade on your paper trimmer seems loose, it may be a sign that the pins holding the blade in place have become worn INCLUDES DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. I only ship to the United States. Guillotine cutting of up to 15 sheets at once; 30" cutting length, Steel tension spring keeps guillotine blade arm in place during active use, Alignment grid and dual scale ruler for precise measuring, Protective guard rail safety feature plus blade latch hook to lock blade while in storage. vintage IDEAL SCHOOL house SUPPLY CO wood metal PAPER CUTTER office equipment, This is an old school house paper cutter by ideal School Supply Co. Cutter model is a Ingento Number 4. These screws are on the back of the cutter and usually not visible, but I decided to add a black color to them. This one, 30 x 30 inches with a great grid, rulers to help, can trim through just about anything. You won't regret it. The safety features are great, but no substitute for common sense. Supplies and Parts for the Printing, Allied, and Graphic Arts Indusry. I repaired them by just removing the deck cutter blade. 2 years ago. Mine has a piece broken off.. otherwise it is fine. Either option is a whole lot cheaper than purchasing a whole new guillotine cutter. Please keep in mind that our shipping and handling costs are to cover the price of shipping AND handling. See further information and configure your preferences. See below a thumbnail sketch of some of the Paper Cutter Replacement Parts at Jorson & Carlson. The problem is, one corner of the surface had [what I thought was] spilled ink. They are also known as guillotine paper cutters and can slice through up to 50 pieces of paper. Thank you. Fiskars Titanium TripleTrack High Profile Replacement Blades - 2 Pack. Email me and I will let you know if it is just the scan of the item, or if the flaw is on the item itself. 4 Pre-Owned $49.99 Buy It Now +$16.00 shipping Please email with any questions prior to bidding, as it is my policy NOT to cancel bids. We will not be held responsible for any incorrect or improper addresses. All Items when possible are shipped USPS PARCEL POST. I usually do a quick drive by and scope the scene, and more than a few times I've found a big box of random junk that's been in someone's garage for the last decade. MAPLE at PartsSource. Ah yes, the days of replacing Ingento springs with the two-wrench method. Some highlights of areas to fix were: Tarnished cutting blade and plate. The ruler was legible, but worn and smeared in some areas (see the numbers 7 and 8 in the picture above). Once the arm is off the ruler and alignment guide were removed, allowing the red safety bar to come loose. When you are looking at paper cutters, you will always want to give serious consideration fo safety features, and the Ingento 30" x 30" has three that are worth noting: there's a latch to keep the blade locked in the down position when not in use, and guard rail that keeps fingers out of the way of the blade, and a spring tension system that holds the blade tightly in place in any position so it will never come down accidentally. Use it tabletop or purchase the Maple table trimmer as a set. Shop the. The ruler on the horizontal measures 10.5. PARTS. When I saw this old paper cutter I knew it would make the perfect item to refurbish and gift to my wife, who is a school teacher (she's crazy for these old school paper cutters over the newer style ones). Killer Filter Replacement for FILTREC D842G10BV Lilac Merino Top Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel, 350 Laven-darling, .25 Fl Oz Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector 1 oz / 4) NEW BOSS SK652 6.5" 600W 2-Way Full Range Skull Car Audio 16'' Polished New OEM Wheels for 00-99 GMC SIERRA If you reject them, enhanced functionality will be unavailable. I tested the cutter and it still cuts perfectly. Golden Plus Self-Healing Double Sided Modeler's Cutting Mat can solve your problem. Paint worn away, in some places missing completely. I do combine shipping on multiple purchases. on Step 14. 4 Paper Cutter Wood Iron Ideal Chicago School $22.00 $16.74 shipping ANTIQUE VINTAGE HUGE INGENTO NO. JavaScript is disabled. So please check back often. Measures approximately 11 x 11 Original paper instructions still mounted on the reverse. Free Shipping $75+ Brand New $219.00 Add to Cart And are the only indication I could identify. Cutting through paper, cardstock, lam Formax Cut-True 16M 18.7" Manual Paper Cutter, Martin Yale 18" Manual Ream Cutter - 620RC, Dahle 848 Heavy Duty 700 Sheet 18.5- Inch Stack Cutter, Triumph 4305 16.875" Tabletop Manual Paper Cutter - CU0450L, Formax Cut-True 15M 17" Manual Paper Cutter, Dahle 846 Heavy Duty 500 Sheet 17-Inch Stack Cutter, Tamerica Guillomax Plus 18" Heavy Duty Paper Stack Cutter With Stand, GBC Swingline Ingento Manual.pdf (3.1 MB). The cutter arm is still tight. 3 years ago There's supposed to be a bend in the blade, bowing with the apex of the bow away from the cutter. 1131 or 1132 The instructions on the bottom are for both models. #SWI1142 (11) $161.56 /Each. I will do my best to answer any questions you might have-thank you for looking! Although the paint and wood finish look worn. Thanks! 12" INGENTO CUTTERS NOS. Condition is "Used". Hey now, welcome to MyBinding video. Since I was investing in paint I decided to apply new paint in a few additional places from the original manufacturer to give this paper cutter a fresh new look. Last update on 2022-05-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Carbide blade provides smooth operation, Cuts up to 10 sheets of standard 20-pound bond paper, Cuts mat board. Ingento No. Anybody got a source? No warranties expressed or implied. No matter the equipment you have, we have the replacement sticks you need Sometimes a name alone is enough to recommend a product, and this may very well be the case for the Ingento 30" x 30". Swingline ClassicCut Ingento Guillotine Trimmers $140.00 1 1 Review Write a Review SKU: 1132 High quality cutting performance. 6 1/2, works perfectly. I used GBC's email tech support instead of calling them and they will provide springs. The shipping charges quoted for this item are for delivery within the continental 48 states ONLY. Due to the nature of our business. 2 Guillotine Style Paper Cutter 12" Grid Ideal School Supply, Vintage Paper Cutter, Ideal School Supply Ingento, 6.5", Wood & Metal, Works. Best Ingento Paper Cutter Parts 2021 - Top 10 Rated 2,860 Reviews Scanned Rank Product Name Score 1 Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Coupon, Label and Cardstock (Black) 9.7 Score View Product Rank Product Name Score 2 I figured I could sand it down easily enough, but it turned out to be [what I think is] the original ink/dye used between each half-inch score mark. Participated in the Knives and Blades Challenge. 3 10" made by Ideal School Supply Company. That's the Ingento 30 x 30 by Swingline GBC. 13" Vintage Paper Cutter Ideal School Supply Ingento #4. Swingline Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 18" Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Ingento, Maple (1152), Swingline ClassicCut Ingento CL560m Paper Trimmer Table, 30 Inch, 15 Sheet Capacity, Maple (1174), ClassicCut Ingento Solid Maple Paper Trimmer, 15 Sheets, Maple Base, 15" x 15", Moonsmile Paper Cutter, 12 Inch Cut Length Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Trimmer with Storage Drawer, Safety Guard, and Blade Lock, 12-Sheet Capacity, Cardstock/Cardboard/Laminating Sheet, ClassicCut Ingento Solid Maple Paper Trimmer, 15 Sheets, Maple Base, 24'' x 24'', Swingline36-Inch ClassicCutIngento Guillotine Trimmer (1182), GBCreg; ClassicCut Ingento 15-Sheet Paper Trimmer, Maple Base, 15 x 15, GBC Swingline ClassicCut Ingento Solid Maple 15-Sheet Paper Trimmer TRIMMER,PAPER,WOOD,24X24 680-RD2 (Pack of 2), SWI1142 - Swingline ClassicCut Ingento 15 Sheet Capacity Guillotine, GBC QUARTET ClassicCut Ingento 15-Sheet Paper Trimmer, Maple Base, 15 x 15 (Case of 2), Swingline 1142 ClassicCut Ingento Solid Maple Paper Trimmer 15 Sheets Maple Base 15 x 15, Martin Yale WC36 Premier GreenBoard Wood Series Paper Trimmer, 36" Cutting Length, 20 Sheets Capacity, Heavy-duty 3/4" Thick Wood Base, Automatic Paper Clamp for Precision Cutting, Rotatrim Pro 42 Inch Cut Professional Paper Cutter/Trimmer Precision Rotary Trimmer with Self-Sharpening Precision Steel Blades & Twin Stainless Steel Guide Rails (RCPRO42i), X-ACTO 24x24 Commercial Grade Square Guillotine Trimmer, Ingento ClassicCut Maple Series Trimmer, Steel Blade with Safety Guard, 12 inch (4T), Heavy Duty Paper Cutter, 12" Guillotine Paper Cutter, Cortadora de Papel 500 Sheets Paper Trimmer with Double Safety Protection&Durable HSS Blade for Cutting Paper, Leather, PVC,Non-Woven Fabrics, Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 12" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9312), United T15 Office-Grade Guillotine Paper Trimmer, 15.4" Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, Blue. I really wanted to make this paper cutter finish bulletproof, so I kept applying coats until I finished the can, I think it was about 5 coats. With wear consistent of what would be expected from a cutter of this age, that was USED but treated well The paper cutter is fully functional. I feel confident to refurbish my paper cutters in my art rooms, but both of them cut slightly "off" (not at true "square".) 4 guillotine paper cutter by the Ideal School Supply Co. Chicago ILL. 4 and in small letters; keep well oiled. We don't have replacement parts for this item directly. 3 school paper cutter. I had reassembled the cutter and realized that the original ruler lacked the same style as the newly refinished cutter, so decided to add those laser etches after. Hold the cutting arm with the groove on the bottom facing down. Remember these? This ensures an effective cut. Cutting Sticks for Triumph Cutters 4700, 4810, 4810 A, 4810 D, 4810 EP, 4815, 4850 Cutter Knife for Triumph Cutters 4205, 4215, 4225 EP, 4250, 4300, 4305, 4315 and 4350. These wonderful paper cutters also come with an alignment grid and ruler for accuracy. This will delay delivery of your item for that extra length of time. We ONLY ship to CANADA using UPS Ground(buyer is responsible for any extra fees from UPS(if any) We do NOT send to P.O. swingline paper cutter replacement parts. Thank you! Has a minor bend on metal lip(see pic) But doesn't affect overall condition. Lastly, each rubbed foot was secured with a screw tightened by hand as not to over-tighten and stripping the screws. Protecting the new maple base was important, so I went with a durable polyurethane finish. 4 IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY Antique Guillotine Slicer, Please read my listing thoroughly and view all 12 of my PHOTOS: Here is a vintage Ingento No. Please pay for your items as soon as possible. HandRolledVintage (92) $99.00 Vintage Paper Cutter UpTheAntiqueCo (916) $90.00 FREE shipping Ingento 12 Inch Paper Cutter Ideal School Supply Company Chicago Illinois stillthemind (347) $65.00 FREE shipping Antique Eastman Kodak No. The ruler of this paper cutter was in bad shape. VINTAGE IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY CO. CHICAGO, ILL. PAPER CUTTER/INGENTO. Made of sturdy maple and cast iron, this iconic classroom tool still cuts through paper like a knife! 4 Paper Cutter Trimmer. Measuring 13" square(handle extending outward additional 4.5" Original directions still on underneath side. Solid maple like it used to be and like it should be. About: Build.Share.Destroy.Repeat. . Trims paper, presentation materials, crafts and photos. Share it with us! IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS PREFERRED AND APPRECIATED. Oh, I also described the paper as being "quite thick". Great for small projects, or for display in classroom or old school house setting. 877-497-6412 Help . ), go from coarse to fine when sanding. For a better experience, there are several round sponge mats on the bottom of the paper cutter to ensure that it is not easy to slip when cutting paper. I used a straight scrap of walnut on the top of the base to protect the surface from damage from the clamp. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. 4 Description: Antique Vintage 50s School Paper Cutter Trimmer. 3 GUILLOTINE PAPER CUTTER IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY 10 X 10 VERY SHARP. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Please keep me updated! If you do not have a confirmed address. This is an old school paper cutting board. If payment has not been made within 4 days. The struts that gold the base had an attractive dovetail dado and key that had warped over time. US $162. The item sits flat, the maple surface shows use, is smooth to the touch; the grid lines and numbers show clearly. Though this isn't necessary I think adding a protective coat will help provide a few extra years against abuse that these parts will endure. Could use a good cleaning, including removing, if youd like the glued on paper marking points. It is very heavy and sturdy. I ship the same day. All the metal parts were gathered and thoroughly cleaned. Worn ruler and bent metal alignment guide. But I do my best to describe items as best I can, pointing out any damage or concerns that are obvious. Getting the best out of your paper cutter means ensuring you have the right parts. Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Coupon, Label and Cardstock (Black), Amazon Basics Paper Trimmer - 12"-Inch Blade, 10 Sheet Capacity, Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 12" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9312), Evteck A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Supplies with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Label, Photo and Cardstock, Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 15" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9315), Fiskars Craft Supplies: Paper Cutter, Paper Trimmer for Crafts, Photos, and Stationary, 12 Cut Length (152490-1006) (Packaging May Vary), Fiskars 195960-1001 Trimmer Cutting Replacement Blades Style G, Orange 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.47 cm, WORKLION Paper Cutter - A4 Paper Craft Cutter with Security Blade for Cut Gift Card, Coupon, Label, Cardstock, Photo, 12 inch Black Office Paper Trimmer, Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Coupon, Label, Cardstock (White), X-ACTO 26315 Heavy Duty Wood Guillotine Trimmer, 12" x 15". The piece is in great working condition. After some investigation it turned out the strut was bent and not the maple base, which would have been much more work to correct. IL What's NOT Included: Guarantee to work. Here's a look at the Swingline Ingento 30 x 30 inch Maple Guillotine Paper Trimmer. CuttingLength 12" 15" 18" 24" 30" 36" Add to Cart Features Specifications Customer Reviews Customer Questions You May Also Like Swingline ClassicCut CL560m Table Guill. 2 8 1/2 Inches. Replacement Blade & Pin Assembly for the Martin Yale 7000E Stack Cutter, MBM Triumph Cutter Stand for models 4305, 4205, 4250, 4315, 4215 & 4350, Cutting Sticks for Triumph Cutters 7228, 721-06 LT, 7260 (12 pack), Cutter Knife for Triumph Cutters 3905, 3915, Cutter Knife for Triumph Cutters 7228, 721-06 LT, 7260. Sort of have to put a little outside pressure on the handle for best cuts. Please do not provide a P.O. You can apply the wax directly to the bare metal with a shop rag and just rub it in, but to ensure smooth and even coverage I decided to heat my metal pieces up slightly with a heat gun. Adjustable and made the way things used to be made- to last The table top is 10 1/2 wide. Cuts mat board, card stock, plastic sheets, etc. Nicks and staining Vintage look with great cutting ability This paper cutter is heavy. To keep our earth green.we make the"rounds" weekly to pick-up the items and save our landfills! We will give you a unique quote and arrange to regularly check and maintain your equipment to prevent any potential snags. WORKS GREAT! 4 12" paper cutter made by the Ideal School Supply Co. Made in USA. the blade, well protect you when not use the paper cutteBuy a product and get an extra blade. Please expect some wear in all vintage items. INGENTO No. NOT EXACTS. Compact size makes it ideal for smaller hands.Delivers 25% greater capacity than other desktop staplers.Jam-free with Optima or Swingline S.F. 3 staples.Stands vertically or sits horizontally.Sturdy metal construction with soft-feel material.2 1/8" throat depth. None of the sources above seem to be useful any longer, sort of like my paper cutter without the spring. We can only accept orders in the US at this time. Where the cutting arm attaches to the base there's a spring which was in good shape but not tensioning properly. 3 - 10" - Ideal School Supply Company, Vintage Ingento 18 Guillotine Paper Cutter No. I pack very carefully. Ingento GT 24" Guillotine Countertop Paper Cutter Model 1182 $135.00 $45.92 shipping or Best Offer Antique Ingento No. If you can't make a payment within 3 days please let us know right away. I haven't yet been able to find another one that looks exactly like this one. If time allows- or the business day following received payment(excluding weekends) I recycle boxes and packing material. 2 Wood PAPER CUTTER cutter appears to be cast iron. Nearly all orders are shipped within one business day. The wood components are all intact and solidly attached; the"feet" are attached by dovetail joining. We try to provide a very detailed account of any notable flaws in each description. Cutting through paper, cardstock, laminates, these trimmers have been used for decades. Trust your cutting needs to an Ingento Paper Cutter today. But if I do purchase it, I will share about it here :-) Anyway, it looks like this; there is only one photo posted. Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty(excludes blade and cutting mats) All sheet capacities are based on 20-lb.
Oui Stockists Ireland, What Happens To The Abscess After Tooth Extraction, Ohio Driver's License Number Location On Card, Terrance Deon Williams Found, Gigi Death Sopranos, Articles I