You can also turn off the pump at the breaker which provides power to the timer. Could be a short in the wiring that could be tested with an Ohm meter, for resistance. If you have a time clock or light switch in addition to the breaker, Id recommend using that to turn pump on/off, rather than the breaker. Hi Sam, I suppose a dead battery (capacitor), but there would be some noise or hum, as the motor tried to start, then would trip the breaker. Attached please find a copy of the Aqua Plus Operation Manual Please note Section - Configuration Menu Items, Cell Type Selection, page 16. of and in " a to was is ) ( for as on by he with 's that at from his it an were are which this also be has or : had first one their its new after but who not they have We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. It worked great for the season. If you get no response from your Hayward pool pump when you flip the switch, first verify the terminal board connections match the wiring diagram on the motor data plate label. Could be the use of a clarifier or flocculent that is clogging the sand? Repair or replace any tripped breakers or blown fuses. After I installed the ne motor, I pugged it in, started the pump and the breaker tripped. You could provide a kind of tabletop shade to the motor, but dont enclose it and restrict air flow. Product Type Model Name Select Model # or if i let it rest for like 10 to 15 min it will start right up on its own when i hit the switch. I have no display showing. 4. Reprime the pump again, open water valves and test. In most cases, it means that your motor is on the way out. We even tried siphoning with a hose and it dont want to work either. 99% of the time its no problem 1% of the time something could burst, usually a plumbing fitting, a bad glue joint or clamped fitting. the loosed its prime again. If you can grab the bolt head underneath the pad with pliers, that could help, otherwise you can cut the bolts off using a reciprocating saw with a metal blade. Maybe a complete reboot at the circuit breaker could be the answer, or a reset on the pump control panel. Is it plug and play? Inspect the pipe/union connections on the suction side for loose connections or damaged pipes. Second possibility is the pump is too high above water level. If no, test power on the wires coming into the pump, place test meter leads on the red and black wires, with power turned on to the pump. Now there is no water running from the pool to the motor basket. Also installed a brand new circuit box to allow for the bigger pump its a 20A GFCI breaker with 12 gauge wire going to the pump. Keeping the pump lid o-ring clean and well lubricated also helps, be sure to use a Teflon pool lube, and not any petroleum based (Vaseline), which makes the rubber soft and can cause cover sticking problems too. Commonly appears on drain plugs, pump lids, pipe that screws into pump, or on incoming valves, like your Jandy. If flame is sensed with the gas valve off the control will go into lockout. When it starts up it occassionally will blow the breaker. It could also be a loose switch in the back of the motor. Thanks. We opened our pool today, ran the pump for about 7 or 8 hours and the plug on the pump was actually melted to the outlet on our timer. Thanks Davy. Changed lid gasket and plugs in basket still same issue. You should be able to lift up on the pump just slightly, to push something thin, 1/4 thick or less, beneath it. It was off this morning and I reset the breaker. If it is on low it works properly. any advise would be appreciated . Hi Larry, valid question. Thanks, Jim, if the motor is reversible it will have a Hi Voltage / Lo Voltage diagram printed on the label, and a means to switch it to 115V. Should it be very hot to touch or is this an indicator for a capacitor problem? I have an Ecostar That has developed a pinhole spray leak at the top of where the pump housing oring sits between the pump and motor. If yes, the motor bearings are the problem. A longstanding legal battle over control of the old Apex Department Store properties in Pawtucket appears to be headed.. Apex Legal Funding is a lawsuit financing company that provides pre settlement funding and post settlement funding to plaintiffs. Your 1 hp Hayward Superpump can pump 75 gallons per minute, which is too much flow for most AG pool filters. Breville Tamper Coffee Kit 54mm, I have it set to run for 3 hours in low speed and 5 in high. No change. We have a Hayward ultra pro lx series pump for our above ground pool. When pump start it work fine but after few hours water stop moving. The latest Lifestyle | Daily Life news, tips, opinion and advice from The Sydney Morning Herald covering life and relationships, beauty, fashion, health & wellbeing Following this procedure will identify News Reporter Reveals On Live TV That Shes Been Secretly Recording We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. The Inspect Cell LED (only) flashes or stays on when: The Check Salt & Inspect Cell LEDs flash together when: The Check Salt & Inspect Cell LEDs will stay ON when: Step 1: Check your system to confirm that you have programmed the correct cell size. Check for possible turbulence or obstructions inside of the flow T. Ensure there are at least 12 inches of straight pipe before the flow switch. Can u shed any light on what might be the culprit? Salt cells create cloudy bubbles, Ozonators too. Thanks. HAYWARD SALT CHLORINATOR SYSTEM 35K - BLUE ESSENCE-35 This is wholesale site for our registered customers. The pump top is under suction, not pressure (like the filter). All Products, View Also possible that the rubber is damaged, inspect closely for signs of wear while cleaning it. If you have power coming into the motor, but no pump noise, check (Power off) that wire connections are tight, and inspect the wire for breaks or damage. Then, take a look at the capacitor, located at 9 oclock. Troubleshooting Your Hayward Aqua Rite System - http://bit.ly/2RC8myGHayward AquaRite Parts - http://bit.ly/2NPGXbjHow To Clean a Hayward AquaRite Turbo Cell. It looks like no one has them in Stock and if I cant filter the pool, then it wont be usable. Thanks I have a Hayward super pump 1.5 hp. Is it rigid PVC or flexible pipe? Still the same results. Appreciate any help. Our pump wont start at all after opening the pool. Second thought is are the pipes plumbed into the valve correct? In my experience, a motor overheating is usually on its last legs what you could do is take it to an electric motor shop in town, and have them run it thru some diagnostics, should not be too expensive, but call first to check. To view these documents, you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader, which gives you instant access to PDF files. Pressure reads 20. I think you need two timers, usually, unless it can deliver 240 to the filter pump and 120 to the booster, at the same time. Just replaced the sand and cleaned the fingers, replaced the o rings and have a psi of 15 and great suction. On the return side, after the heater, the return valve should also move, with Spa Jets fully open and pool returns fully closed. Is there a disconnected wire in the back of the motor? I let it cooled down tho the temp was only 90 at that time. What does your water temp say? Hola Ral, Podra ser una de 4 cosas: encendedor, sensor de fuego, baja presin de gas o el tablero de control. Hope you can help! Hi David, that would be my first guess, assuming that the power leads are tight, and connections or switches arent loose in the back. If voltage is normal, there may be a loose wire in the motor, perhaps behind the terminal board, or a bent wire that is touching some metal housing, or bent and touching another wire. 2 yrs is unusual for bearings to go. I connected the pump to a nearby receptacle with a heavy duty drop cord and it works fine. Looks clean though when I had it all apart. I turned power off from breaker, emptied basket, used fingers to check for debris in impellers, did not find any. A check valve could also be a solution, but a Drain King is different, they are used to pressure lines, for blowing out clogged drains usually, but also useful to pressurize the suction manifold to look for air leaks, or for priming a pump that has issues catching prime. Or is it coincidence that I have a bad line in the pool. I dont know if Im convinced the new pump is bad or not, or if I need higher voltage to the pump. Used Cozzia Massage Chair, Hello Davy, you just saved me a few hundred bucks. Theres no sound, when we hit the power switch no power. And since it was running before (it shut off), its probably not rust. Please ignore my previous question I put a slight bend in the end of the wrench and was able to get a grip on the shaft , When I opened my pool the pump hummed and did not start. HI Alberto, if a motor is overheating, it normally takes about 15-20 minutes, and then the thermal overload switch, located in the rear of the motor, will trip, shutting off the pump for about 15-20 minutes, until it is cool enough to start again, on its own. Wouldnt, the other three still be sufficient to filter? Please. The pump need not be completely air tight, but has to pull more water than air! Even though the motor is only 2 months old and had very little run time, bench running it sounds pretty horrible. If all is good, there is a possibility that the breaker or GFCI outlet is bad. rialto grand polished porcelain tile 12x24, platypus gravityworks water filter system kit 2-liter, trinity basics ecostorage 5-tier nsf certified rack, Armstrong Human Resource Management 13th Edition Pdf, what is the newest lens for cataract surgery. I let the pump cool down, then reset the thermal switch and it runs for another hour and shuts off again.The wiring is the same and it doesnt trip the breaker switch. Big mistake! The best way to attack this is with the mantra the problem lies where the power dies. Hi Pat, good question you can continue to use the IG pump, no problem. Whenever Ive seen that its from too much voltage, like connecting 220V to a motor wired for 110V. When this has been corrected, shut the power down to the pump and rest it after 15 minutes. Hi Jack, according to the manual, the Drive Error Pump is Stalled error usually refers to water or moisture on the circuit board, under the display panel. Its less than 2 wks old. Scrape out the old gasket with a sharp screwdriver and glue a new one in place with dabs of superglue gasket flat side down, ridged side up. If the impeller spins freely, does that mean the shaft is spinning freely or do I need to try to turn it from the back of the motor? Examine your pumps impeller for any obstructions, and replace the capacitor if necessary. What would have caused this? Not sure what type of sweeper you have, but other adjustments can sometimes be made to prevent circling, but often it is a low flow issue. There isnt a break-in period for these units. Hi Javi the capacitor on the motor may have failed. Look closely for any visible damage in the rear of the motor, anything loose, disconnected, chewed, melted, broken, burnt or cracked. Could this be an issue with my pump? Within the underground world of Japan, and the world at large, a certain man is known as the Evil Emperor. If youre correct that theres a problem with the internal bypass, what should I do? Maybe the transformer is not functioning properly? Do you know what would cause this? If the set screws loosen, the impeller can slide forward and contact the pump housing, and grind both the bronze housing and bronze impeller down rapidly. We replaced the handle assembly and valve per Hayward tech support that hasnt fixed the problem. One of those areas can be sealed up to stop the leak. My pump was tripping the breaker after about three minutes (consistently when I reset the breaker and turned on the pump, same thing). If the pump is on high when it is supposed to come on the pump motor humms and cuts off. Hello we have a Hyward Power Flo Matrix 1 HP pump for a 15 foot above ground pool the pump runs however only seems to fill the strainer basket half way and is very noisy (like its struggling to get enough water in) the pressure guage on sand filter reads 15 psi and everything has been cleaned and new o-rings installed all around. Again, flow rate is good but it doesnt make the change in pressure like it should when switching to sweeper. If the gears are not moving, either the motor for the clock is dead, or insects or lizard is stuck in the gears, or the breaker is tripped or off, or the breaker is bad. If the filter pressure goes higher when this happens, it could be an obstruction inside the filter or filter valve, or after the filter on the return line. Hi it could be small wood chips stuck in the pump impeller. It was working fine (all 3 speeds) until yesterday. Hi Rachel, when there is no sound at all i would check the circuit breaker to be sure it is on. I replaced the rod, and now my lid will not go down, the rod is the exact same as the other. Another oddity is both failure are upon Spring re-opening,and the pumps ran flawlessly throughout each summer? If you wire 110V to a 220V motor, it will not usually run, or will only slowly turn. Had the filter for 3 years. Make sure there is no water in the conduit from the timer to the pump, and breaker to timer. Inherited an old Hayward super pump that hums but doesnt turn over, checked the shaft which moves smoothly and replaced the starter capacitor to no avail. You only need to touch both terminals briefly with the tip of an insulated screwdriver, to discharge the capacitor. Motor was only humming. Maybe the breaker is loose on the bar, or perhaps insects shorting it. I also replaced the seals. On traditional intermatic time clocks, you also have to make sure the timer dogs are tight, or they can slip, use pliers to tighten the nut tighter to avoid. well, possibly it just needs to dry out. Use a Drain King to pressurize the pipe backwards, to remove such clogs. Hi Jeanna, most of those slide from 230 to 115, but some do have to be unplugged and replugged.
Missionary Easter Package Ideas, Shooting At The District On Crenshaw, Articles H