He becomes the best lawyer in the world, i think they started calling him Viper and suddenly gets his powers back but with out the memories. Huh, looks like we dont need to worry about tracking reindeer games. Tony lowered his hand slowly as he stare at Loki who was kneeling. by darkoraclegirl. And how will their involvement alter the course of the war? There he was shoved into a car and told to keep himself quiet. Enter Doctor Meta Kozak's experimental procedure that can create a child from the DNA of two men, she just never knew she was using godly essence to do it. Loki and Thor silently watched how Captain Rogers introduce his old friend (who looks at them all with half-calculating half-scared eyes), when they hear that plea. Monthly updates on the first Sunday of the month! Bottom Harry Potter. They had just been about to marry, when she had died. Hadrian James Potter adopted son of James Potter and Lily Potter ne Evans. "We both know that he isn't yours," Loki hissed back at him as he took a step forward. Not knowing what's in store. Harry hears two heartbeats. The heavy golden doors behind Riddle suddenly burst open and in walks the most unusual looking man. Alternative title: Trips Beyond Midgardr.5 times Tonys sorcerer children were on Asgard and 1 time they were on Jotunheimr (and no longer only Tonys sorcerer children), addendum: now also featuring visits to Muspelheim and a very chaotic, probably-a-bad-idea side trip to Helheim. With the help of his friends, Harry comes up with a plan for revenge. Professor Snape had been 'ordered' to ensure his safety due to the attack on Harry's life by Voldemort the previous year. Or, where magic is the Dark Matter that keeps the universe together and Harry ends up being denser in magical gravity than Thanos. He's kidnapped, experimented on, and thrown into a coma after tragic events, but wakes up when Loki invades Earth. Please consider turning it on! Lily James and Dumbledore finally realize their mistake when Voldemort publically says Charles Albus Potter isn't the Boy-Who-Lived his younger brother Harold Sirius Potter is the Boy who beat him. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Loki gets sent back in time as Harry Potter and becomes a lawyer. Probably Fury. "Lumos," he chanted. He has long since been adopted by the Olympians and their children. Now Harry's got super strength he can't control and an almost unnecessary amount of magical power. La suite et la fin des aventures d'Harry Lokison Poudlard. A mistake that has the potential to destroy Harry's life as he knows it. The straight black-haired male still couldn't believe that he is not genuinely Asgardian, but a Frost Giant. This time around enemies and allies alike are facing three (3) jaded, cunning, and experienced Prophesied Saviors. Kit is not your normal Kitten. Four boys tackle living as peasants in Camelot where magic is outlawed while also living as Asgardian Princes with no real chance at the throne. Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, James Potter has a crush on Severus Snape, Harry Lokison et le tournoi des Trois Sorciers, Gravitating to you (but there are universes in between), Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Not Beta Read We Die Like Cursed Child Should, The Schooling of the Director of Shield and the Avengers, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Major Character Death not until later chapters, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, everyone actually talks to each other because i want my super family to be nice and happy. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Enter the world of Harry Potter and the Avengers crossover prompts. . My google doc's folders are absolutely full of WIP that may never see the light of day. La malchance d'HArry peut le conduire vers le bonheur. They accused him of turning into a new dark wizard and everyone believed them. Hela his third child and only daughter? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. "No." Though the word is whispered, it hits me like a swing of Mjolnir. Hadrian was also a child prodigy much like another child who lives across the pond, Anthony Edward Stark son of Howard Stark and Maria Stark. When he receives his Hogwarts letter at age 11 he has been living at camp-half blood for three years. Their only actual plans are; get revenge, reconnect with their trusted, have fun, and fuck shit up. Dad smiles. He meets Thor before he gets his momories back and Thor recognizes him. All three are looking at the gathered witches and wizards with obvious disdain and impatience. Seulement voil, Harry ne va pas le laisser comme a, et apparemment, Stark non plus. What will happen when Dumbledore meets them? What will happen to the carefully laid plans of the true dark lord? While on vacation, Hadrian meets and falls in love with the adorably feisty Olympian Underworld Prince, Niccol (Nico) di Angelo. This means being reborn and returning to their demigod bodies while keeping their Godly abilities. Harry is completely ignoring the British Wizarding World and it may or may not cause him a minor inconvenience. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Along the way, Harry's world is shaken when more truth's and betrayals are finally revealed to him. I'm just trying to keep Tony Stark safe, but I'm still hurting him. Seventeen years before, on the same day Loki fell, a little girl was born. Things only get more complicated for Harry when he discovers the truth behind his parentage. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He will not be going alone. Joe and Nicky had always wanted children, they just never expected it to be possible when they were both men. The boys got killed (by accident) - Fenrir got killed by Tyr as he tried to place the sword through his mouth - and Jor drowned because of too heavy chains. Continuation of Januari and Februari, where I write different shorter fics for every prompt, every day of the month. The name 'Genius Loki' is mostly a pun on 'genius loci' ('spirit (of a) place') and Loki's depiction as a trickster god . This fic has been adopted with permission from the previous author, IHScribe. Both the Titans and the Gods were outraged that he only knew himself as Freak or Boy. Harry Potter | Voldemort Draco Malfoy Hermione Granger Ron Weasley | Fantasy Romance Slytherin Draco Malfoy Love Story Hogwarts. Will Ankaa/Loki be able to control her outbursts of deadly, accidental magic? Or, Harry leaves his world for another in hopes of peace for eternity and finds something better instead. This is the story of how they (finally) got together. Press J to jump to the feed. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. His dad might be living it up with the Avengers now but not for long. Well thats one less problem. He thought. Want to know the whole story? Too bad he hadn't paid attention to where Loki ended up. The mood became tense with the appearance of Loki, who was confirmed to be missing. Series. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Harry Potter, Alisa and Draco Malfoy never thought that their friendship would lead to gods and superhero, but when you friends with the twins of lies and death, anything could happen. He becomes the best lawyer in the world, i think they started calling him Viper and suddenly gets his powers back but . Loki (Marvel)/Harry Potter; Loki; Harry Potter; Female Harry; Rebirth; Old Soul; Summary. Maybe when Thanos makes his sacrifice, both Harry and the Resurrection Stone appears? That time Loki was thoroughly distracted from taking over the world, courtesy of a certain freak going by the name Jim Evans. Eirlys (Female Harry Potter) is a child of both Loki (MCU) and Zeus (PJO) via an old magic ritual used by the Potters, who were unable to have a child themselves due to damage from James line inbreeding to hell and back and Lily taking a vile hex in battle from Bellatrix. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Youngest son of Loki, God of Chaos and Mischief, aka James Potter. Of course he did not know that he was adopted nor that he was not human, which he will find out later in his life. But choose wisely, some boys may come with more than just a pretty face. Qu'importe dans quelle prison il se fait enfermer, sur Midgard ou sur Asgard, Loki s'en fiche : Ses garons sont enfin ensemble, sains et saufs. He doesn't remember much (i think he had some type of dream). Can he help bring the Avengers together as they are meant to be? What does this mean for the wizarding world? Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter + Avengers Crossover | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 33 | Words: 334,619 | Reviews: 5,923 | Favs: 15,083 | Follows: 12,814 | Updated: Nov 1, 2016 | Published: Mar 25, 2014 | Status: Complete | id: 10216252 | Language: English | Genre: Family/Drama | Characters: Harry P., Loki | Download: EPUB or MOBI, "I was there every step of the way, I held her hand as she suffered through labor, he has my name, he is my son nownot yours." Loki has gone by many names over the years. "Please, please help him" he begged while kneeling, showing the tiny thing that was held close to him. He was more busy thinking about how immortality had snuck up on him without his notice. A Loki/Fem Harry Fanfiction.They had just been about to marry, when she had died. Each chapter is based on a new prompt with new pairings, warnings, themes and more! She goes to the United States of America to get to know her biological father, Loki of Asgard, who had found her again after searching the universe for nearly seventeen years. In his several millennia of existence Loki Odinson, God of Mischief and Lies, had been many things; he had been a liar, a warrior, and a trickster, just to name a few, but never before had he been a loving father, he'd never been given the chance. Loki ran from New York after receiving some unsettling news and moved to London with his husband. ), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Harry Potter/Fred Weasley/George Weasley/Original Male Character(s), Bruce Banner/Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, Harriet Potter and the Assembling of Heroes, Harriet Potter and the Meddling of The Fates, Professor Flitwick is the only sane teacher in Hogwarts I swear, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, Dealing with your trauma by punching a god, Canon Divergence - Post-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, surprising lack of focus on soulmates for a soulmate au, Canon Divergence - Post-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Not Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Compliant, Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant. I really want to read it again, it was really good and i think it had multiple sequels. Maybe the rest of their pirate crew can help?? Every painful thing he's ever gone through can be traced back to one man. Little she did know at the time that the man will change her life forever. Get ready Avengers, Harry's out to punch a god. Privacy Policy. so if anyone has any recommendations of anything - it could be a platonic friendship, romantic relationship, father-son relationship, siblings or anything - if you dont mind pointing them my way!! Loki loves all of his children but none of them exactly had the best of childhoods. On the night his adoptive parents are murdered Hadrian Hkon Silvertongue-Potter-Peverell-Black collects all of the Hallows. Thor and Loki have the fairytale life, everything is normal from an outside point of view. . "Im sorry dad." I cry holding my father in my arms. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. They see pain, not relief. One thing scarier than an angry mother is a MoD's protecting their motherYears later Loki's youngest son Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived, Master ofDeath, etc has had enough of people walking all over his mother. Seconding The Triumph of These Tired Eyes. The adults eyes finally find the person he was looking for:Lucius!, Everyone knows the story of Harry Potter, or prince Hadrian Lokison, lost son of the god Loki, who was found in the house of relatives of Loki's deceased wife, being abused by his uncles.
How To Find An Artesian Well On Your Property, Accident On 98 North Lakeland Today, Chris And Michelle Raleigh, Nc, Self Insured Workers' Compensation, Fatal Car Accident In Abilene, Tx Yesterday, Articles H