Regulus Black starts school beneath the shadow of his brilliant older brother, weighed down by the expectations of his parents. He left and tracked down a very much alive Regulus Black. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} It was "Regulus was still stressed about his grades and the dark mark he didn't need to worry about stupid Potter. Although maybe it wouldnt have mattered, considering despite having his name on their wrists, neither Tom nor Regulus seem keen on inviting him into their relationship. Harry can't remember anything of the past few months. Luckily Aunt Petunia let Harry go for couple hours on his birthday. guys james and regulus were supposed to grow old together i'll add more tags as they become relevant, Umbrio Broadrear and the University of Cocks and Sluts, I WILL ADD CHARACTERS AND SHIPS AS I GO ON THERE IS A LOT, Kinda fluffy with some vague mentions of past stuff with Walburga, there is a chapter with some more details but I will make sure to warn before the chapter, Lilys off having her own lesbian adventure in the background, i wrote this because I wanted a happy ending, Regulus is usually a lot meaner in my fics but I wanted him to be soft, sometimes Barty and Evan are comedy gold but I wanted them to be scumbags, Sunshine James Potter but morally grey at the same time, slow burn but not really bcs James love Reg since day one, shes pandora rosier in this fic but theres no tag for that, Pandora Lovegood and Evan Rosier are Siblings, lily and pandora dont have a slight clue as to what they are doing, Regulus Black and Sirius Black Both Run Away, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, general content disclaimer for the black family's terrible parenting. Regulus is Crookshanks AU by LimeOfMagicLimo Regulus tried to become an animagus in his fourth grade, messed it up, died in the cave and found out he had 8 more lives to go. Morcas Wolfstar One body found in the woods after the Quidditch World Cup changes the course of the Magical World. But what does he know. But it will require help, and a great deal of courage. When You Fall by PatronusDorcas - Remus and Regulus serve a detention together, it goes from there, Between frontlines by Shadowmun - protective Regulus, angst, slowburn (didn't like this one as much but still will offer for your consideration). , . Regulus woke up in muggle Ireland. theres nothing not to love about you by justprompts - Regulus has an accident during potions and is de-aged to a 6 years old. Now, seven years after his supposed death, he and his wife Elizabeth will stop at nothing to restore order to the wizarding world. marauders with phones and top tier comedy First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), neurodivergent characters aren't labelled bc 70s, the worst thing that i ever did was what i did to you, Regulus Black & Barty Crouch Jr. & Evan Rosier, Inspired by Teenage Love Triangle (folklore - Taylor Swift). The second surprise is that he manages to convince Regulus to prank Sirius for being an ass about his sorting. Skinny, bruised, and in a t-shirt 4 sizes too big. What will it do their newfound relationship when Regulus realizes this was all just a project? He attempts to navigate the mundanities of homework, house-elves, and a friendship with a ghost, while tensions rise both inside and outside the castle.Canon-compliant. I made this ages ago and honestly, I don't like it. Or What happens after Sirius convinces Regulus to run away with him, to live a free and happy life away from his family? ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} I don't even remember where I was going with some of these ideas. ! This fic isn't good. Well, quite a lot --- Storia 1: James Nemmeno sotto tortura Storia 2: Remus Ti fidi ancora a venire con me nella foresta? ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Work Search: Maybe they'll inspire someone. Regulus is a fanfiction author that has written 19 stories for Harry Potter, Invader Zim, Naruto, . ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Some be stories some be quarries. He had to have misheard. The hat was pulled off his head but he didnt move immediately, still sat on the stool. Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. Dripping Death by FiresFromOurHearts - Regulus ghost is keeping to Grimmauld Place, determined to not let Death stop him from killing Voldemort. When Sirius Black runs away from home the summer before his sixth year he brings his younger brother along with him, to James Potters house Regulus kills and kidnaps Sirius to save his life and it goes from there, Carpe Noctem by evacouto - Seer Regulus would really f-cking appreciated it if Potter kept his nosey nose out of his business. | Comments: 7449 | Kudos: 17323 | Bookmarks: 5708 | Hits: 550260 | ID: 5986366 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Hes slowly recovering from his 15 years as an Inferius. As time goes on the grou. | Comments: 408 | Kudos: 2489 | Bookmarks: 754 | Hits: 38620 | ID: 23874001 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Old Haunts (Are For Forgotten Ghosts) by queerofthedagger. 'But his eyes are so pretty' In other words, this is a time travel fic, where Harry accidentally ends up almost twenty years back in time, in 1979, where he meets Regulus Black, very much alive. Regulus is alone. Little Women and the Marauders are my whole personality so here we go. Four-year-old Luna has been able to see lights her whole life- and when both of her parents die in an explosive magical accident, she decides to grab on to one of the lights and follow it. There are some people who do like it and that's alright but for me, I don't like it. Oh Merlin, Regulus muttered, unable to maintain his usual blank expression. Updates on Thursdays. As Harry was standing there, eye to eye with Sirius's younger brother, the apparently very much alive Regulus Black, he remembered those words Sirius had said to him a few years back. Sirius is in Azkaban. Completely alone. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} . Regulus kept thinking. A Surprise Star by FiresFromOurHearts Regulus strolls up to the Shrieking Shack like Sup bitches! and I love him for it, All You Need Is 20 Seconds by thissucks one of the tags is DILF Regulus and honestly thats all you need to know. That's basically it.its super fluffy though. open to requests, suggestions, and comments. "His sun will never rise again, but the world will keep spinning like nothing happened at all. Cuando James Potter responde a un anuncio misterioso en su cafetera local, lo ltimo que espera es ser arrojado a un mundo de delitos de cuello blanco, pero cmo puede resistirse cuando el autor intelectual detrs de la operacin tiene cabello oscuro, ojos inquietantes y promete riqueza? If they go, it is forever. But between his own weak ability to use magic and the threat of something lurking in the shadows, will he make it through his first . "Turn out your pockets, or I will have to get your Head of House involved." With a slight growl, Sirius took both his wand and the Map out of his pockets. All characters belong to she-who-mustn't-be-named. From there, everything he once knew shifts beneath his feet and the most terrifying feeling of them all (hope) begins to form. death. | Kudos: 10 | Hits: 105 | ID: 33051205 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, as the crow flies by amortentia (ofpoetsandsaints). Fear of whats to come pushes him to ask his brother to take him along to Potter's. The world shouldve stopped in its tracks and grieved with him. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. he might be sad, but he has good parents, good grades. Sirius comes out as trans. This is a vignette collection of stories set in my Pureblood Culture 'verse. Finding out that his parents were alive should have been a dream come true. ou Only Live Twice by drift99 - its not Regulus-centric but he does get quite a lot of screentime, and gets to go on a Horcrux hunting trip with Remus and Hermione and date the Potters, and I just think this fic deserves attention, Tempting Fate: Regulus appears in the middle of Grimmauld Place during Ootp, hasnt been updated in a while but really good (on ffn). Even working with his best mate's baby brother, the real Death Eater. Harry Potter is twelve years old when his soulmate's names appear on his wrists, Regulus Black and Tom Riddle, but according to everyone, hes destined to defeat the Dark Lord Grindelwald. Ms all de la imaginacin ms salvaje de James hara cualquier cosa por ese chico que lleva el nombre de una estrella, incluso robar millones de dlares en bellas artes. except remus cries at night, when he thinks no one can hear him. We all have both light and darkness inside us, but what matters is the part we choose to act on. Dorea and Charlus Potter are alive, and searching for Harry, their great nephew, Marius Black finds the child, the games Dumbledore had wished to play with Harry's lifeare put in jeopardy. (omitted) is in the summary because the conversation in between contains spoilers, this started as author just wanting to write regulus outsmarting the game masters, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Lily Evans Potter, James Potter & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, I Wrote This While Listening to Taylor Swift's Music, It Shouldn't Be Like This (We Learn To Live With It), Regulus Black & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, James Lily and Regulus are the center of this fic. Reginald Black by LimeOfMagicLimo - an amnesiac stumbles upon his childhood home, and his understandably freaked out brother. Also Ik we all share one braincell and I love th What the title says Regulus/Pandora, set those ghosts alight by justwhatialwayswanted Gryffindor Regulus, BAMF Narcissa. Luckily she still has her adoptive father, soulmate, grandparents and great uncle who's a Sultan in Cairo, Egypt, right? When the famous James Potter sneaks into the kitchen after hours just to find fluffy black cat hiding in the cabinets, afte Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. !I don't own anything, it's a fanfiction, the chara James has never been so great at Potions. Grimmaulds Home for Unsafe Learners by awhrea Did anybody say Adoptive Dad Professor Regulus? .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} The study of the theory of time through a fanfiction about Regulus Black and Harry Potter. If you've not read it, I highly recommend it: linkao3(24878833) - Regulus/Charlie Weasley in the third part. When he decides to throw all of his family's ideals away (okay, not really) like his elder brother, everything changes Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2021-08-05 | Updated: 2021-08-06 | Words: 3055 | Chapters: 2/? ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Once upon a time there was a pirate, who fell in love with a king, The little book shop up the street from number 12 privet drive finally opened up. https://archiveofourown.org/works/16260494 Reggies a vampire, Barty hunts vampires, how could I make it anymore obvious?https://archiveofourown.org/works/7357207 didnt read this one but I know the author and its a guaranteed good read, gtg but be back with more or at least with links to my tumblr fic recs. Now that he isn't pining hopelessly over Lily, he needs someone new to focus his priorities on. Naturally, this wreaks untold consequences on the established timeline. [gay gay and more gay]. Then, quite suddenly, he isn't. Wolfstar (Remus x Sirius) Please consider turning it on! Five students enter the room, four come out alive. , ' ' , , , . he might get angry sometimes, but he swallows it down. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}
Cz Shadow 2 Optics Ready Plate, Articles H