Look, I am no fan of Ruby Lins acting, but it is understandable she should cast herself as the leading actress since she is the producer. I mean I hate Ma Fuya too but Ma Xiangyun is just one nasty woman. She actually left her that way. Just remember, Wallace Huo cries beautifully. It is terrible to write this but that is how I see the scene. She does have good taste in men by the way. All the pretense, the fakery, all is her need to provoke him to do something. I am however perplexed how such a character can survive in a palace with her talkative nature and the fact she talks back, no matter who that person is. There is no online registration for the intro class . One is when he meets a mask covered Ma Fuya and he was sitting very arrogantly and giving her that I dont give a damn look until he heard her voice and he knew it was her and his look, unchanged except for that momentary shift in his eyes that you know, he knows. This is Kara Hui as you have probably seen before but not given much thought. I do not pity her at all. Suyao is executed for being a spy. I cant believe how 1000% he is into making sure his only daughter is ok, whilst he too love his only son, but not more than his Fuya. Operative word is good because when he became emperor, he fell into the same trap like his father did, by overly preferring one woman over the other causing the other to feel hurt and resentment, inability to make good decisions. they were apart. If she says A, son will say B. padre de cosculluela. I find her sudden cheerfulness after Qiyou died so alarming that I was thinking he didnt die! Past his icy cold and calculative demeanor, he is gentle, warm and passionate . I feel if Qiyou had been better written post Du Fei Hong, he would have been an enjoyable character to watch because he would be most tragic of all heroes. bygga vindkraftverk hemma; static electricity laptop won't turn on; en gng otrogen, alltid otrogen; reserestriktioner serbien; ryanair pillow policy One factor I dont like is the dancing. I realised afterwards, that you might have answered my question in your review, but I only skimmed it and avoided too many spoilers since I hadnt watched it yet. ! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the actor was fantastic. Or maybe I can but that will take a whole lot gigabytes for me to explain, which I wont do simply because it hurts to relive those moments. One loyal minister of Shu died by knocking his head on some stone. par | Mai 29, 2022 | whiskey gravat rdjur | pontuz lfgren fritidshus | Mai 29, 2022 | whiskey gravat rdjur | pontuz lfgren fritidshus It is to me the same complex problem as posed by TVB male characters wearing jackets even in the house or the fact that female characters never let go of their handbags, ever. He didnt ask for that marriage, he didnt ask for many things in his life, he is one could say left with little choice. They have quite about the same start with mothers who love them but in different way. The series in the end explains it is because she wanted to divert her husbands attention away from Qiyou. He is cold only because he pretends to be. Mesmerising eyes. Ruby Lin as Ma Fu Ya / Pan Yu (Lady Yuan)Yan Kuan as Meng Qi You (Crown Prince)Wallace Huo as Liu Lian ChengTony Yang as Liu Lian XiHong Xiao Ling as Ma Xiang YunKara Hui as Du Fei Hong (Empress Du)Dai Chun Rong as Dowager GuduWang Lin as Han Chao YiWang Yu as as Meng Qi YunLiu Tao as Wen Jing Ruo (Lady Jing)Zheng Kai as Han MingMao Zi Jun as Ma Du YunLiu Zi Jiao as Liu Lian SiMiao Jun Hao as Hua Gong Gong (Eunuch Hua)Qiu Shuang as Meng Qi XingJiang Kai as Meng Zhi Xiang (Emperor)Yang Kai Chun as Yun ZhuHao Ze Jia as Du WanChen Chen as Su YaoKang Qun Zhi as Li Mu Yi (Empress of Chu)Liu Yong as Ma Yin (King of Chu)Du Jun Ze as Yi BingHao Luo Fan as Xiao Xin GanZhang Xiao Chen as Shen ZhiZhou Yi Wei as Chai RongSun Xi as Mo ChouChen Xi as Li FeiWu Xin as palace maid. A pointless villain. HDTV is not for him in those scenes. This is one mother who should have killed herself rather than burden her daughter by her very existence. But even if she didnt love Yan Kuans character, she might never have fallen for Wallaces either. Viewers look forward to Ruby Lin and Wallace Huos chemistry in Light the Night season 2. Her casting decision, if it is all her own is nothing short of impeccable and accurate for all the veterans and male actors, although she falters as to the younger female, probably because she doesnt want attention to be taken away from her. Both songs, theme and end songs are sung by Ruby and from the moment she sang the 1st note until the very last, she was off key. A lot of TVB actors and actresses have to go to China to be challenged as an actor and most live up to that challenge because theyre already rather good actors before they left TVB. No mother and child have such magnified problems than this pair. She walks in and out like it is some hotel and even had sex with him. I havent seen it yet and reading this make me want to watch it. Funn, I started watching this series after reading your review. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine - Full Cast & Crew 2011 -2011 1 Season Netflix Drama Watchlist Where to Watch Ma Fuya is a princess of the Chu state in 10th-century imperial China during. She improved some in her acting, in fact compared to her out of tune singing, she should stick to acting but as compared to producing, maybe she should move on to behind the camera. Oh how I so wanted this Yun Zhu to die. Wallace Huo is to me the reason why HDTV is created. THE PRINCE OF NOTHING. His stepmother he realises never trusted him. And then he became the first and foremost reason, until I decided my heart can have 2 men at one go although Wallace (oh how my heart flutters) remains numero uno since then.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'jaynestars_com-leader-3','ezslot_17',643,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jaynestars_com-leader-3-0'); In episode 1 this beautiful man, with the most beautiful head gear and a huge fur coat on his shoulder (like some dead purple fox draped over his shoulder) looking rather sad, melancholic and depressed all rolled into one. Ruby and Wallace would not to quarrel or raise their voices at each other in front of their child. Should be. The competition of best mother is between 2 women; Empress Dowager Dugu of Northern Han. Ever seen kissing scenes? He is abusive to her, physically when he hits her, mentally when he ignores her and emotionally when he refuses to return her love. My post on Wallace Huo which touches a bit on his performance as Liu Liancheng at here (part 1) and here (part 2). Not that I think highly of Fuya but I just want my Liancheng to be happy. Anyway just an observation or rather my failed attempt in prolonging this review. Lianxi became my favourite character when Liancheng died because everything he does after that was for Liancheng, and he I suppose became a better ruler. HAHAHA I admit that I just skimmed through it, but everything that caught my eye was hilarious. Anger, pain, happiness, doubt, everything. Xiangyun kills herself with the same arrow. He made Qiyou crown prince to bid his time to later remove him and install Qiyun and she made sure he de-crowned him so to speak because she knew sooner or later her husband will dispose of Qiyou. And yes, to the hitting point. He actually looks better as he is older and he seems taller too! My favourite scenes of hers is every time she has an argument with Liancheng, that look of utter disbelief her son would defy her for no good reason was classic. She never killed Mei I think, I am not sure. Wont they die from overheating? First marriage protected her from being executed with her family. He hated her but for his brother, he put up with her and in the end when he realised she died for him, all hatred forgiven. Fuya and Xiangyun are supposed to be great dancers but there is nothing graceful. I think I have covered all the important deaths. It involves you, it engages you, it makes you wonder and it makes you feel for certain core characters which is what it is meant to do. glamorous imperial concubine ending explainedviper volleyball open gym. Such a coward. Of all the female characters in this series, I hated Fuya the most because she is the cause of everyones misery. I couldnt bear to watch the last third of the show because I was so annoyed. Rate now. Publicado por Por stardew valley creepypasta septiembre 22, 2021 tvistevgen ume flashback Por stardew valley creepypasta septiembre 22, 2021 tvistevgen ume flashback In fact his father never loved anyone but himself. He is also probably the one man immuned to Fuyas charm and tried to kill her several times. Qixing is stupid. It is not because she got to kiss Wallace. Dugu, mother of Liancheng dies from sucking the poisonous blood of Lianxi. Uncategorized. You know, I normally dont agree with Funns reviews (sorry about that) but I thought this review was quite accurate to how I felt about this series, the parts I read anyway. It is like she appears just so to be Qiyous confidant companion and of course she is quickly forgotten when Fuya appears. I really dont know why I hated her so. The old mother took the words that she had just heard to Concubine Su, as if she was telling a joke. [1] Filming for the series started on 19 January 2011 in Hengdian and wrapped up on 6 April 2011. At that moment I really pitied Liancheng. Starring Ruby Lin with Kevin Yan and Wallace Huo, it was Lin's producing debut. However his face can be puffy and tired looking. I cant take the full show as it is too tragic but its not bad in small doses. Like I said, I heard grumblings why Ruby Lin is the leading lady. Watch it with an open mind, a bit of patience and throw out logic and I am sure you too will enjoy this series, generally speaking. This show has a strange way of turning rational persons into fan girls. I read in forums a detailed explanation by the screenwriter on what makes Lian Cheng the Lian Cheng we see, plus the fact a few episodes were edited out. Love his dubbed voice because it suits his face. At that point I was numbed by how many Ma Fuya killed by not really killing them with her own bare hands but rather with her love. He allowed her to visit Qiyou and guess what? Another notable scene is the moving death monologue by his faithful eunuch to Qiyou where he urged Qiyou to be emperor and to save himself. Another would of course be the hot guys. I was in fact rather shocked with her looks when she was in prison, about to be executed. Imagine that! Yes he does kiss like he is puffing into her mouth (that is Hong Xiaoling). His own blood brother later abandoned him and wished him dead. Not only do I hate her face, I hate her performance. And for that he is the 3rd reason why I highly recommend this series. Half the time I am not sure what she is thinking, no body language, no emotions, no expression. Anyway Lianxi is one character I grew to like towards the end. In here we have her expressions and she is very expressive. She just looks wide eyed, innocent, etc. He studies the art of poison and did many things to help Liancheng. However her character is supposed to illicit sympathy with her tragic end but I feel rather cold towards her because she made things so difficult that would have to be her end. They have similiar backgrounds and rejection but between them, Liancheng is the luckier one. and also because you understand his hurt, his pain and his confusion. It is a credit to Wallace that despite all his characters flaw, the one remaining question I have even after he died was Why wont Ma Fuya love him back?. Paraga[ besut | besut sumber] The Glamorous Imperial Concubine ( Chinese: ) is a 2011 Chinese television series based on a novel of the same title by Murong Yin'er (). I am sure she will sound shrilly in her real voice but you cant take away the effectiveness of the visuals you see. He lets her do whatever she wants as long as she stays with him and it is in those gentle scenes that I feel more sorry for Liu Liancheng because it is a lost cause. Just imagine youre Liancheng; at last you think youre free from her but in actual fact, her spirit will follow you to eternity. I weep at the thought how he made life so difficult for himself. She plays her as someone who craves her sons love so much and yet did more to hurt him because of such huge bitterness in her. His own father later de-crowned him as the Crown Prince and never loved him. Yehua (Mark Chao) appears briefly in a dream but disappears the moment she wakes. She has the grace, the elegance to play a princess. Most of the time you see the same expressions, the same looks but it is the way he is not expressive that makes this character so scary. Poor Liancheng cuckolded. She is just the weird white haired extra faithful servant of Empress Du. I was like seriously? And Lianxi loves Liancheng and would do anything for him. However the writer seems obsessed with Ma Fuya and since she is the least interesting character, the entire series went belly up after Du Fei Hong died. The songs are nice but she should have let someone better to sing those songs rather than monopolise the songs and in effect made a fool of herself as a singer. She is too old for her character and I find her performance as like her character, just pretty one dimensional. But I must say whenever I dont see Liancheng but I see Qiyou, Qiyou was always interesting, and this was when Du Fei Hong was alive. If it is the handsomeness of the guys, no worries, theyre all hot. Having lost everything except her beloved grandpa Hua, she traveled to Northern Han to seek Lianchengs help to revive her kingdom. The makeup is beautiful though and Ruby seems to pay more attention to her male leads costumes than anyone else, in particular Wallaces. Of course you could say Lianxi was at fault for turning an innocent boy into a monster but you know, he has a choice.. and he chose to be the monster he is. PerformanceYan Kuan is a weaker actor than Wallace Huo, in the sense he is less big movements, less emotional on his face. Performance wise, yes Yan Kuan does seem to have a bad deal with his awful ending and less focus on him as opposed to when we see Wallace, he is almost the main focus. And the last one, Duyun dies after Fuya stabbed him on the neck with her hairpin. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine (, Qng Sh Hung Fi, also called Introduction of the Princess and Princess Dumping World) is a 2011 Chinese series starring Ruby Lin, Yan Yi Kuan and Wallace Huo. Wars, as a rule, fall within the compass of history. Movies Like Ponniyin Selvan: Part I (2022): Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (2010), Curse Of The Golden Flower (2006), Your Highness (2011), Aguirre, The Wrath Of God (1972), Mirror Mirror (2012/i), Exodus: Gods And Kings (2014), The Lord Of The Rings (1978), Gladiator (2000), The 13th Warrior (1999), Thor: Ragnarok (2017), The Message (1976) Suits their personality and such careful attention given that for once I wasnt sorry for paying attention to nitty gritty details. He had to marry a woman he did not love. But in the end I dont get the point of her character. She spent her life protecting her and there was some pride when she saw him become emperor. Wallacehe is just too pretty for me to really take seriously, I dont know why. Second marriage gave her shelter to heal her broken heart. the glamorous imperial concubine recap. When he died, I didnt feel sorry for him. Her love is deadly. After all Chinese measure of beauty is sorry to say, fairness. He looks arrogant and is cold and calculating, but he is really soft-hearted and gentle underneath. . I didnt feel sorry for him at all. She is also inconsistent. His death scene was funny though. She has always been a capable actress but in here, she shows you all her expertise when it comes to acting.
Nvidia Quadro 6000 6gb Hashrate Ethereum, Articles G