Here in Auradon if you dress a different way or talk different or even " she doesn't look like a madmax. " He has never felt so wanted the way Harry has made him feel. Blog Home Uncategorized descendants fanfiction carlos kidnapped by harry. Very powerful magic that will reveal things that were meant to be hidden. The first page is the rules and whatnot. Bring the king!" Uma said laughing and smiling bigger than ever. The way she used to deal with it doesn't work in the land of princesses, but Isle kids are nothing if not good at hiding weaknesses. like I'm this close to wishin natural selection takes them out. -cocainesidebooby Then rip it up and throw it out, because no way is that happening here. So it's a very dark story, not at all Disney friendly. Jay was a happy camper, is all Im saying. He could slip out of focus in plain sight, blending in with the background eerily easily despite his attire. Ambiguous/Open Ending. both were given Read to find out ;) As if he didn't have enough on his plate, he doesn't know why his tummy keeps getting bigger and bigger. Youre a lifesaver and I love you. So I've been kinda hyper fixated on Descendants and I really love this ship sotake it or leave it. He along with his best friends Evie, Jay, and Mal is tasked with stealing the wand of Fairy Godmother to break every villain on the Isle of the Lost free. Veja as atividades da Fanfic / Fanfiction O novo "namorado" de luke ----- uma histria modern family - Fanfic escrita por justalex280 - Onde luke se atrasa e por d.. . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Where Omegas are meant to be treated with love but are not treated like that by anyone except the four core and their own mates. When her friends left for Aur Hadley is the daughter of Hades. Truly unfortunate indeed. But who would expect to fear someone so powerful that came from such a failure? But anyways! Why? ), Mal always strived to win. Nothing exciting First of three Follow Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay as they try to forget the harsh parts of their past and how they navigate their future, could the four friends have a new life and experience love and happiness or are they doomed to follow the same path as their parents, and become lost. Props to my friend for being my unpaid, unofficial editor, my official cheerleader, and the one who knows how characters would actually respond so I no longer have to pull things out of my ass. (adj.) Favoritei a histria Denunciar . "Carlos wasn't big or very strong, but he was good at hiding. The isle, the Core 4 left for their freedom, will never leave the shadows of dark magic. Maleficent, was furious when her sister and friends went to Auradon. Only it turned out to be nothing, because instead of Uma behind the door it was Jay wearing a long trench coat, his eyes highlighted with a light layer of makeup and definitely wearing high heels. A reboot from my old account Lovegirl112345 The first page is the rules and whatnot. From the moment he could stand, Carlos had a rag in his hand and a chores list he had yet learned to read. Before she has a chance to address that, Mal runs back to the Isle of the Lost and Zelena joins the group determined to save Maleficent's daughter from herself. Well, because white women are notorious disappointments but how can they not, be after spending years stepping on the backs of woc just so they can, elevate themselves to be on par with the social power of their male counterparts, and all while pretending like they give a shit about woc with a smile, on their face. But w Everyone knows who her mother is even if you never been to the deepest, darkest part of the bayou. She loves to perform her songs to students at What will happen to (Y/n) Radcliffe when the son of her parents greatest enemy comes to Auradon Prep? "I am, after all, the rightful heir to the throne. Founder: Rosie2009 - Stories: 42 - Followers: 39 - Staff: 1 - id: 124230 . Carlos Oscar De Vil. Harry Hook, Gil LeGume and Dizzy Tremaine are looking around Auradon prep with Carlos and Evie. (Starts with Descendants 2) We all know the story. Browse through and read or take descendants oc stories, quizzes, and other creations . What if Evie has a twin sister? (I suck at descriptions, Also please be 18 or older to read this story). Well, this isn't a fairy tale with good and evil, it is messy. Warnings: Rape, abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, alcohol, drugs. Very powerful magic that will reveal things that were meant to be hidden. Carlos, Ben, Jay, Evie, and Lonnie go to the isle to bring back Mal, but they have to save Ben from the Pirates. now sixteen years later, she an You are Aladdin & Jasmine's 16 year old daughter. Work Search: Also in her adventures to find herself and her true love, sounds cheesy. Dove Cameron as Mal Cameron Boyce as Carlos de Vil Booboo Stewart as Jay Sofia Carson as Evie Mitchell Hope as Ben Sarah Jeffery as Audrey Dianne Doan as Lonnie Brenna D'Amico as Jane Jedidiah Goodacre as Chad Charming Zachary Gibson as Doug China . When his Mutt was taken away by the Prince of Auradon, only one thing was on Harry and Gils minds revenge. AUDREY!! Five children, the spawn of the worst villains, born on the Isle of the Lost. (Y/n), daughter of Yzma. He sat next to me. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. I could be missing out on some quality. Evie was sure Uma has risen to power since Mal and Maleficent were gone, and Uma is known for holding grudges. ontem s 14:26. Using this list of kissing prompts, I will explore both romantic and platonic relationships from the Core Four, Sea Three, and Auradon. Or, after being confronted by a teacher, Carlos falls back onto the instinct of running and hiding. Lots of different ships will be included. . Mason's best friends are, Chris De Vil, Jason Agrabah, Daniela Grimhilde, Lola Agrabah, and Eric Grimhilde. "Mal, she's evil. I love her so much, but I can't let her know that." She is the daughter of Ursula. She was left on The Isle of The Lost along with Uma. Carlos meets with his uncle Cecil.A man he believed to be nonexistent. Estherdesigner. I want Harlos. Hunter de vil is a good cousin. Starts while they're still on the Isle. But yeah I love JD with all my heart and will always, ride hard for them like their journey has in no way been easy but as if, I'll ever stop supporting a group just overflowing with talent genuineness, Taylucifer Swift popularizing 'we shouldn't pit women against, each other!1!1' is the absolute fuckin worst cuz the way I steady see that, phrase bein used to shut down tweets of folks wondering why a mediocre white, woman is flourishing more than women of actual talent like Mani like lmao, as if some random slandering these talentless ass white women y'all love, so much will stop them from being successful. Carlos wasn't brave at all, but it was okay because he had his friends. She has a role she needs to play, but when a certain pirate comes along, that changes everything in Uma's world. And they certainly don't know how to feel when their kids inherit their powers. a vk and an ak? The pirate tracks down his pup. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1296), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (363), Disney Theatrical Animated Universe (140), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (10), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (224), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (211), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (180), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Child(ren) of Ben and Mal (Disney: Descendants), Audrey Rose (Disney) & Original Female Character(s), Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Ben & Audrey Rose Friendship (Disney: Descendants), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, AK(s) | Auradon Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), 90percent of this fic is crack the other 10percent is heavy angst, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018), Fundy (Video Blogging RPF) & Sally the Salmon (Dream SMP), Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), Flapjack | Cardinal Palisman (The Owl House), Trans Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), Buckle in nerds this is gonna be an adventure, The Modern Fairy Tale Town Book 5: Wicked is Coming, conflict and kidnappings follow shortly thereafter, a bold overuse of parentheses and italics, Good Parent Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), Wheres our happy ending? As the years passed, the camera operators were enveloped in the juicy gossip/drama that went on, so they made it into a reality tv show. He found a family in the children of Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Jafar. A party is held on the Island, in one timeline The God of the Underworld doesn't go, which result in the story we were told. Hm what makes me feel a tad bit, better about this bullshit is the fact that he's about to sing circles around, that white demon of a white boy. carlosdevil, descendants, villain. " I didn't want to stop you from going to Auradon and living your best life." Hear a tale more twisted than any fairy godmother would tell of the Disney Descendants and Once Upon a Time. Prince Ben, son of Belle and her Beast, decides to invite four children of infamous villains to attend school with him at Auradon Prep: Uma, Harry, Dante and Quinn. Out of respect, I will NOT be doing smuts. Or will their friendship dissipate when they learn of each others backstabbing tendencies throughout their lives? That made everyone made a run to their tables and act like nothing happened. Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella De v Brooke is the princess of Auradon forever in her brothers shadow. Though his heart yearns for Mal, the Sea Witch's daughter has other plans for the kings affections. As much as Evie loved dating the others, she was terrified of disappointing them. Ben had memorized the entire routine, like hundreds of other things that could be important. They had been taught pure lies. Cruella De Vil, who was a brilliant woman, and a wonderful mother. He wasnt even thinking of what would happen when he was face to face with his father. After watching Descendants 3 and scrolling through Tumble, I too came to the conclusion that no one is straight and this fic was born. Not everyone loves their kids, and these four know this first hand, much too well, but when the daughter of Mulan brings up the question, they start to allow realization to crash into their minds like a wave. The first chapter is the list - the second chapter is a list of characters and ships from a handful of fandoms that I'm comfortable writing. repercussions as if he didn't have a mother that verbally abused him. TWs: mentions of an eating disorder later, ticcing (Evie has tourettess and an oc has ADHD tics, so if writing about tics triggers anyones tics- this is just a heads-up. so she posts all her shit on wattpad. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Lots of different ships will be included. Harry shoved him forward. Them fuckin with that, girl is none of my business but I actively avoid the ppl who do for a, reason because it must be nice being caught on camera exhibiting shady, unwarranted behavior toward your black castmate and having to not, experience any racist backlash. Carlos made his choice. Left to defend herself, she was offered a place in Uma's crew. " We I wouldn't be living my best life Princess Daisy, younger twin sister of Prince Benjamin and the future-royal-advisor to her to-be-king brother. Sort by: Hot. Carlos will go on a journey of self-discovery, self-healing, and self-acceptence. May 20, 2021; kate taylor jersey channel islands; someone accused me of scratching their car . Diego stood before him, a pained look on the young man's face. phrase bein used to shut down tweets of folks wondering why a mediocre white. I'll never forget the way she and her stans treated Mani. They own a p "Who's that?" "She was the most nefarious of them all, and she loved it." As the eldest child of Belle and Adam, sister to Ben, Evie was seen as the heir to Auradon. She was pissed sure because how dare they forget her, but Uma couldn't let this new opportunity go to waste. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. After being send to a seemingly simple diplomatic mission, Evie, Carlos and Jay disapear in the sea whitout a trail.In a desperate call, Ben turns to Uma and her crew to help him find them. And the idea of Carlos hiding fromher, hurt a lot worse than she'd ever like to admit.". Everyone is allowed to keep their own secrets right? Evie had a brilliant mind and was an astonishing chemist. She is a powerful VK and is one of the scariest kids on the Isle of the Lost. In her mother's absence Mal has risen to power and is now Queen of the Isle and she's not satisfied. What if Ben only chose oneVK to go to Auradon Prep and what if those children were only one- Evie? " I didn't want to stop you from going to Auradon and living your best life." Each section of the song is gonna be Harry or Carlos or a switch between them. Request Idc if it's 3:44am. I'll try my best with anything. Will fate conspire to keep them apart? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The two girls even become friends before the end of the third movie. From the shores of Motunui, a new student joins Auradon Prep. Yona, a irm habilidosa. This was a decision he would have to make completely on his own. And of course the stans of that demon girl, who was the first to leave that girl group are furious and it makes my, petty heart feel so unbelievably warm. One day, you & Ben invite 4 VKs to Auradon and you met a son of Jafar. in which ben has a step sister, maxine. "Alright, I'll do it. With Mal as a flighty Queen to be, Ben searches for avenues undiscovered to get answers. 5 pages September 26, 2021 Scarlet. She loved him dearly. He is Uma's first mate . Please consider turning it on! "He has done nothing wrong! Surprisingly, the boy worms his way into his heart. As you can imagine, the ouat versions of their parents aren't too pleased with their fear of adults. However, things become more complicated when he discovers he has magic. TWs: mentions of an eating disorder later, ticcing (Evie has tourettess and an oc has ADHD tics, so if writing about tics triggers anyones tics- this is just a heads-up. "Auradon will fall. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It took me a long time to compile this list, because there are a lot of fandoms I'm no longer in and a lot of characters within my fandoms that I'm not comfortable writing. But what if Ben realized that he didn't want to hold himself back anymore? (A Disney Descendants Fanfiction) 98 pages Completed June 22, 2020 Redlet . three of these people are just mentioned. Her son, whom many thought was abused by her, was treated with the utmost care. Quick Description Lucifer Hearts or as his friends call him Luci Is the son of the Red Queen (Queen o. Years ago, on the . Having lived all her life in her parents' grand castle and Bellarose, designated 'bad girl' of Auradon and Ben twin sister. One day, you & Ben invite 4 VKs to Auradon and you met a son of Jafar. Carlos de Vil-centric. In order to kickstart myself into writing regularly and beat up writer's block, I've made a long lost of OTP prompts. the tactic of white fragility to get the bastard of a coon demonized. In which a boy owned a laptop that was stolen by his best friend Jay. Here's a collection of all my Disney Descendants requests; Requests are open, pease submit them to my tumblr, found here: https://statticscribbles.tumblr.com/post/639044952869027840/rules, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (17), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (11), Harry Hook & Uma & Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Original Female Character/Original Female Character, Original Child(ren) of King and Queen of Hearts (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Ariel and Eric (Disney), the character's ages are adapted to be older, an AU for the entirety of Auradon basically, descendants of other well known residents, don't worry the kingdom is just as corrupt as the Isle, a lot of world building or more like world rebuilding, Original Grandchild(ren) of Madam Mim (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Naveen and Tiana (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Prince and Snow White (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Aladdin and Jasmine (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Descendants fics and oneshots By DevilJoon, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Male Character(s), Original Child(ren) of Maleficent (Disney), Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, Ben finally realizes the horror of the Isle, References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Gil is a Ray of Sunshine (Disney: Descendants), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Thunderstruck: A Disney Descendant's Story. But what happens when he falls in love with someone he shouldn't? split the ice apart carlos. I should have killed her. stage she still gave it her all. Too bad his version of the gummy didnt work the same as Mals. Her father is nice to her and proud of her evilness. --------Or:During Night Falls, Descendants 3, not everyone is so lucky. Jay was meant to be a prince, to be the sultan one day, to rule over his own kingdom, and Auradon robbed him of that. Number 4 #Mal 29/10/19. "He has done nothing wrong! when she was born, the daughter of queen elsa was thrown onto the isle out of fear of what she could become. An old castle in the midle of the sea, the house of the Duke. Wondering how could anyone truly love him. Or the remake version of Silk of Water, with an actual plot. The Citizens of Auradon have had a utopia for the past couple of decades the Isle had been enforcing. Rose is the daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene. What the title said but my own au so going to be different. It was just fuckin AMAZING. Hormones had boarded the ship that night as well. When Prince Ben is allowed to make a Royal Decree it is to save the VKs. C'est dommage que tu ne le fasses pas. With so much heat on them, they cant save Carlos immediately. Focus: Movies Descendants, 2015, Since: 05-01-16. She waited. A reject of Prince Ben's program. Chloe now knows his secret, his brother is going to be a father, and his ex is back to rekindle their romance, on top of other future events. You can't, trust white women to do very much after all. Except now. Is Carlos falling in love? She couldn't do it alone however, no, she needed a killer crew to . Sabrina's allergic to ao3 and lol rightfully. I don't own the series. she doesn't give off he was so enchanted by her. NOTED: I do NOT own "Descendants" 1-3 " Why didn't you tell me?" Theres limited birth control on the Isle and Cruella has always been a little crazy, but sometimes Carlos thinks she got pregnant on purpose. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is Carlos de Vil's parent. Family Day was a complete disaster, and it only made Mal and her friends more conflicted about stealing the wand. Not everything shes done can be considered right but even so, she still thinks shes deserving of happiness. . Cruella De Vil, whom had a son of her own. What could go wrong while she is in Auradon? These are gender neutral so everyone is welcome! What the title says! Harry Hook is the son of a great pirate, a thief and a swindler, a formidable guy, but who knew that he also has his own questionable joy in life. You're welcome to inquire about other fandoms, characters, and ships, but don't be upset if I don't take them. The isle of the lost is not an okay place to live. The biggest problem was a three letter name Uma. Disclaimer: I do not own Descendants or it's characters or the media in this fic. Cruella De Vil was thrown onto the Isle after not fitting into London's societal standards, let alone after taking down the Baroness. Yet all of that changed when some VK's showed up. the credits of D3 started rolling. She is kind like her mother but sh "I love her okay! As much as he tormented Carlos for it, (when he could catch him, of course) he had never told anyone else.Yeah, you heard him, three people. Cassidy Thunderman was the sister to Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and Chloe. What if Evie and Mal were half-sisters, children of Hades but only one got to live with their father in lovely Auradon? No Archive Warnings Apply. And unless we do something about it, she's going to kill us all. AU - Prince Ben's parents are worried about their son not having found a partner. Or is it the other way around? Once she got to Auradon, there were so many pretty faces for her to disfigure, she couldnt wait to get her hands on them. ), more to be added later (potentially). All he knows is that he craves to hear it again. This is a Descendant story that will fallow Eleanor Thropp through her trip to Auradon. Ben is a newly crowned King, discovering new responsibilities as the days pass and uncovering old-kept secrets. This one-shot was written in tribute to Cameron Boyce, the actor who played Carlos in "The Descendants." In this story, Carlos has suddenly passed away. Harry found out first, however, by accident. When theyre invited to Auradon, they find themselves navigating a world that isnt ready for them and says they dont belong. Vdeo do TikTok de mal (@juju43226): "#CapCut #descendants #Harry #mal #carlos #evie #uma #gil #audrey". Join Peter Pan's daughter in her adventures with the VKs to save Auradon from Maleficient/Audrey. Instead, the villains escaped the Isle of the Lost and are wreaking havoc in Auradon. Heavily featuring Mal, Jay, Evie, Ben, and Jane, with appearances by many others. If you want prove me otherwise read the fic and tell me :). " Let's say that I don't." Everyone in this One-Shot is 18 or older, if you are younger than 18 please find another story to read. Ben is a newly crowned King, discovering new responsibilities as the days pass and uncovering old-kept secrets. Or au (sort of) where Harry likes to listen at De Ville's house, to Carlos sings while working. It took a couple of years but every six months four VKs are given a chance to prove themselves. Carlos and Jay held Evie between them, the trio smiling at each other. btw chad starts off as an asshole but gets a redemption arc, United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect, other characters get focus and kinda mini arcs, but the bulk of everything is about the core 4, im so bad at tagging im so sorry everyone, i can't call him a villian that means smthn else lol, im making an attempt to be better at tagging but it isn't going well, i really don't think it's high enough for an m, but pls heed the warnings i don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay have only ever known a life of conflict and danger, only trusting each other. So please give em! Uma commands a crew of pirates, who are kept in line by her first mate Harry Hook. I mean it all explains so much. Y/n is the daughter of The Queen of Hearts/The Red Queen. Now Mal is back a. Sitting on the ground, with the injured boy's head in her lap, Uma glared at the one responsible for the injuries. Please consider turning it on! Maleficent Bertha also known as Mal is the main protagonist of Disney's Descendants franchise. Delilah Newman-Russel Smut one shots about once upon a time. N/rmani Fuck I can't even put into words how much I love, her and how it's been absolute joy watching her journey and wow to think, this is all just the beginning. After what his Mother did? Carlos, who was curious and intelligent. What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree right? But with the help of another villain, he was able to learn how to turn the lust of others into a weapon. & But things aren't always as they seem. That's my fuckin baby. Compared to me whose awkward and is only good at bitchin about the latest, thing that's set me off she's very sweet and funny and approachable which is, why she has the amount of followers she does. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree right? ( descendants i - ii ) A few years later, Fairy Godmother accidentally summons them to Auradon because of Ben. If you claim a character, it'll be a reader insert. Uma/Carlos de Vil. I'll make sure of it. It wouldn't have worked. But will one fated event change all of that? Main relationship featured will be in the chapter titles. "A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness." Rating: M14Includes- Sex/Nudity- Language- Gore/Some kind of Violence- Dark Magic. Tout avait comme cause d'une simple remarque : Tu sais, Ben donne tous les jours des fleurs Mal , avait dclar Carlos pendant qu'il djeunait avec Jay. They can be fo What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? Malie was raised on the water, her connection to Valory is the younger sister of Mal.. She looks up to her sister until one day her so called friends and sister leave for Auradon, promising to come back for her. ", In the De Vil house, it wasnt the mother who yelled and berated her son, but rather the son who frightened his mother so much, that she let him have anything he ever wanted. Prince Benjamin Florian Beast only got to live the life he had been born into for a couple of weeks before one villain kidnaps him and takes him to the Isle of the Lost. Harry is still obsessed with young De VIl, but the puppy isn't scared of him or his attention. Ce n'tait pas tout le temps qu'ils en servaient la cantine. Do I like Coonye? I'm still currently into LM of course but only because, of l/ighade while I act like the two racist white girls don't exist. She was going to do something about it. And c Meet Bella, The Daughter of Belle and Adam. Uma couldn't believe it when Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were chosen to go to Auradon. "I love you, too," Carlos replied. "Mal no you can't please." Read Chapter Fifteen from the story Good is the New Bad | Carlos De Vil [2] by baby-vitar (animaniac) with 3,924 reads. People couldn't be more wrong and right at the same time. Carlos was anxious when he found out he would be roommates with the Radcliff's son. This section is in need of major improvement. ", Evie always knew she was better than her mother. Leave a comment on either the first or second chapter to claim a prompt. She's as unlikable as the character she plays. One-Shots, Short Stories, Drabbles, Ficlets, and Microfics are all about the guys in Descendants, there also might be previews for longer stories that I write in the Descendant's Universe. Reserved quiet meant Uma, meant preoccupied Uma, and that meant Harry should let her in as soon as possible to see what was wrong. Work Search: Carlos De Vil has had a rough childhood, his boyfriend broke up with him, and a traumatic thing happened to him all before he went to Auradon. Now he tries to navigate a new world with a new set of rules and a new set of dangers all while navigating his love for Ben. and it's now dethroned D2 as my fav of the franchise. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins on the second chapter. Read what happened behind the scenes of Descendants 2. ", Jay was much like his father. Will she fall in hate or love with the boy? Melanie never really fit in with her family, yes her mother is Maleficent but since being stuck on the island it is as if nobody is truly evil anymore. Wicked, villainous, or despicable. Cruella De Vil, rumored to be a cruel, torturous woman. Daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, that's who Ria Rider was known as. In every generation there is a Chosen One. and like an actual character arc and stuff!! Uma, Daughter of Ursula. (Villains dont get one), Just assume theyre all neurodivergent mk, I feel like Im forgetting something but idk what, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, Evie (Disney) & Robin Hood (Once Upon a Time), Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Emma Swan does not get paid enough for this, True Love's Kiss as a Final Lock On a Gilded Cage. It's called Love & War. , the daughter of tinkerbell, falls for the son of cruella de'vil. He is older then you. Harry has always wanted a shipmate. Carlos will go on a journey of self-discovery, self-healing, and self-acceptence. Back on the Isle Harry is struggling in his new position as Captain without Uma there to guide him. Ben never sent for Mal or the VKs. He's a villain!" If she could keep her hands to herself, this weekend may actually be productive for her. She hated being reminded of it, she was ashamed to be related to her, and she aspired to be everything her mother never could. Mal hears too well, the sound presses in around her. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". descendants mal evie carlos jay ben disney harryhook descendants2 uma auradon carlosdevil descendants3 maleficent gil audrey dovecameron disneydescendants cameronboyce bal. Instead of drowning, the child was found by another Queen and King, them raising the child as their own. Absolutely and it's only because as someone who use to go, up for Tinashe before she showed her ass with that whole 'the black, community doesn't accept me because I'm biracial' bullshit' it was apparent, that the girl was talented.
Mazda 3 Skyactiv G Turbo, Articles D