Its definitely a top choice for an Airbnb near, The place was amazing and I would book this any other time I get the chance! Guests also have access to the building's pool and rooftop lounge. Place was well lit, clean, and had everything I needed. It was like a little oasis and had us feeling at peace and at home while on holiday. To Infinity and Beyond! Listed as among the most wished-for vacation rentals in Los Angeles, this private pool house has everything for an unforgettable and intimate getaway. I had privacy, space and all the help I needed. Staying at a rental that comes with bonus features, like a pool or a hot tub, will make your trip even more enjoyable and memorable, so go ahead and pick one of these most romantic Airbnbs for couples In Los Angeles, California. Walk to Sunset Strip and the areas best He made sure we covered all areas in the trip and ensured we had time to see around the sites, Discover the best foods in Los Angeles with a 3-hour walking tour of Downtown LA. Carina really pays attention to detail, and it shows! You will also have access to beach necessities, like surfboards and bikes. French doors open up from each room out into the vibrant garden space, and should you like to cook during your stay, the high-ceilinged kitchen has modern appliances, a large dining area, and chic interior design and wood flooring throughout. The view was incredible. With wood floors, colorful tiling, and high exposed-beam ceilings, this Spanish-style villa will have you feeling like a filmmaker while lounging in your magnificent modern manor. Hollywood is 45 minutes from Malibu but with that LA traffic keep your schedule loose. If you are looking for a secluded retreat amid luxurious surroundings, then this option is sure to fit the bill. There are few cities that are made up of so many unique landscapes, and thats just one of the many things that make millions of, Under the perpetual California sun, Los Angeles stretches from the, bohemian beaches of Venice and Santa Monica, I have included a range of informative and interesting video guides to Los Angeles throughout this list. WebLos Angeles Airbnb Rentals Los Angeles, CA $289 No Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed Los Angeles Escape Los Angeles, CA $142 No Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed Amazing One Bedroom Spanish House by the Grove Los Angeles, CA $99 No Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed Westside Turnkey 1 Bedroom Apartment #4 Los Guest review: Cant say enough incredible things about this property. Adriana was a lovely person who went to great lengths to accommodate us in every way possible. 14. Place was well lit, clean, and had everything I needed. The temps were near 100 degrees & NOT having to stand in those long lines were worth the extra cost a million fold. Located in the prestigious neighbourhood of Westwood, this guest suite is set on the grounds of the main house, but it has its own entrance. Its so well refined that it makes you keep coming back for more. She left lots of nice little touches around the home some fruit and tea, etc. Oops, this listing is currently inactive. Please look on my profile to see the guesthouse. Private room in a beautiful condo (from USD 81), 10. Eat, drink, shop, and party at the local establishments We-Ho offer the options are endless! Full of natural light and premium furnishings, this Airbnb Plus home in Los Angeles has its own garden patio that provides a serene, relaxing space for couples. I would highly recommend this tour to tourists and locals. Between the luxurious gated communities of Beverly Hills and the urban landscape of Downtown LA, Los Angeles has some seriously unique places to stay. Facilities and services: an access for persons with reduced mobility, a swimming pool and an elevator. The good news about this location is that its only a walking distance from LAs favorites such as the Westfield Mall, Trader Joes, Starbucks, and In-N-Out Burger. Its also completely private, so you can enjoy a peaceful vacation. Guest review: Cant be closer to waves than this, period. We definitely will be back!. The house is beautiful and the pool and outside views are just stunning. Theres nothing else that you can ask for in this Airbnb house with a pool in Los Angeles because staying here will help you live out your Hollywood dreams. If you want to soak up everything Los Angeles has to offer, West Hollywood is where you want to book your dream Airbnb. Highly recommend Ryans place, we will be back.. If youre a mega-fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, your jaw will drop upon your arrival at this incredible POTC retreat. Just minutes away from WeHo, the Hollywood Bowl, as well as LAs most iconic attraction the Hollywood sign itself this marvelous and modern Moroccan-style villa offers sweeping views of the city from a stylishly decorated interior. WebMar. The Airbnb has a lovely balcony with seating that offers views of the pool. A perfect pick for couples, the rental is built with two levels. This modern and luxurious Airbnb near Staples Center is everything you might want for your stay in Los Angeles: fully furnished with modern appliances and a chic design in a building with access to a pool and lounge area Also features large floor-to-ceilings windows that fill the apartment with light One room is fully furnished (123.56 sq ft).The rooms have air conditioning and heating. Guest review: Lori was an excellent host extremely friendly, communicative, and informative. Anyone obsessed with the tiniest of details will love this vintage craftsman house. Web1 Mar 2023 - Private room in home for 63. Everything was clean and cozy. Best Airbnb In The Outdoors: The Overlook Modern Leavenworth Cabin, Washington. Well book again in the future. The host made it extremely easy to communicate with and responded immediately with any questions I had. Located within Echo Park, atop a hill is this carefully designed and expansive guest house featuring high ceilings and sun-filled rooms. Your local guides will fill you in on the history and culture of the city while you fill up on tasty samples at some of the best restaurants around., https://www.getyourguide.com/los-angeles-l179/los-angeles-downtown-food-tour-t192201/, Review: Being a local from Southern California, I found a lot of new places to eat when Im in the area. Currently remodeled and reconstructed, staying here will guarantee you a hassle-free experience because almost everything is brand new. The Malibu Garden (Malibu, California) The Malibu Gardensits on 9 acres with expansive views of the hills and ocean beyond. It makes for a great romantic retreat since it is stylish and brightly lit. I would highly recommend this tour to tourists and locals. Los Angeles, or what we more commonly know as L.A, is known to be the most populated area in California. The soaking tub should not be over looked. 4, 2023 - Private room in home for $70. Full of information, anecdotes, and fun, and a great driver safely navigating the streets of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. WebRental unit in Los Angeles DTLA STUDIO (POOL, JACUZZI, FREE PARKING) $201 night 4.89 (35) SUPERHOST Rental unit in Los Angeles Big City Loft w/Street View (Parking, 420 ok) You can catch me on my social media or directly at my email. How cool would it be to have the availability and funds to just Airbnb hop around Los Angeles? You can make use of a garden patio outside, which is available for guests exclusive use. The fully furnished room has a comfortable king-size bed, a sofa, a flat-screen television, a cozy dining space, a kitchenette, a private bathroom, and large windows that bring in plenty of natural light. The gorgeous home features complete amenities, including a full kitchen, a washer, a dryer, and a living room with a large Smart TV. 350 thrilled Airbnb guests and counting cant be wrong! She left lots of nice little touches around the home some fruit and tea, etc. Pauline. The house is styled to absolute perfection and had everything we needed. It was the perfect place to end our big trip around the States. Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach are just a short drive away from this Airbnb. When they visited last week we surprised her with a day at the park, complete with Express Pass! Like Madonna said, everybody comes to Hollywood. The flat is so nice beautifully furnished and really clean. WebHouse rentals with a pool and wifi Home in Murrieta * NEW Luxury Celebrity Vineyard Estate Temecula * $758 night 4.95 (42) SUPERHOST Home in Tyler Luxury Home on 10-Acres, Dont miss out! Check-in and out was so easy and Jill was very helpful and easy to reach. I used it to propose to my girlfriend. This is for entire property and private pool. Web4 Mar 2023 - Entire home for $652. If you would like to have an evening amid nature, then Griffith Park Observatory, The Japanese Garden, and Echo Lake are great picks. Lots of natural sun lights up the place which I loved. The apartment is spacious and comfortable, with quality appliances. But if your LA getaway is all about the beach, be sure to book a stay at one of these vacation rentals. Guest review: First time at a loft in Los Angeles and I gotta say it was a pretty good experience. This luxe one-bedroom apartment is right on the sand of. Located at a lovely neighborhood is this luxurious cabana vacation home. WebView on Airbnb You can have a magical vacation when you stay at this oceanfront home with panoramic ocean views. If you havent decided where to stay in Los Angeles yet, why not consider this luxurious studio with a pool in the most relaxing and at the same time exciting part of LA: Venice Beach. Experience a resort-like stay in The Boat House, a charming Craftsman-style home near the Los Angeles River. WebFeb 24, 2023 - Entire home for $299. A 15min walk to the beach or a $10 Uber ride to anywhere in Santa Monica/Venice. Offering sleek furnishings and stylish fixtures, this house has an open-plan living area with a fireplace, a luxurious chefs kitchen, a sleek dining area, two plush bedrooms, and a gorgeous bathroom. On top of that, visitors will have access to a gym, steam room, pool table, wine cellar and grand piano. The apartment is spacious and comfortable, with quality appliances. For the price, you simply cant beat thisAirbnb Los Angeles with pool! The Historic Core is jam-packed with cool buildings, galleries, and theatres, and is located on a Metro line that services Hollywood, Universal Studios, and the beaches of LA. Be sure to check these out for ideas on what to see, do, eat and experience in L.A! My list of the 20 best Los Angeles vacation rentals covers a number of locations and categories, to make it easy and enjoyable to pick your LA digs. Trust me on this one., Experience the excitement of an iconic, working Hollywood studio. The temps were near 100 degrees & NOT having to stand in those long lines were worth the extra cost a million fold. You will have exclusive use of the hot tub, so you can enjoy a soothing soak while sharing a bottle of wine with your partner. Note that this property is not suitable for small children and infants. WebMar 4, 2023 - Entire home for $280. I will definitely be making a return in the future., Is your LA travel kitty tight but you still want to experience a night or two in Beverly Hills? The washer/drier and gym were great features for us. This is everything it promises to be and more. Aside from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, Los Angeles is perhaps most known for its world-famous beaches. The host made it extremely easy to communicate with and responded immediately with any questions I had. This patio is perfect for an intimate evening with your partner. You are literally floating on top of the waves at night, and the sunset was just phenomenal. Location is also very convenient. Located in a trendy neighborhood of Downtown LA in a renovated historic building with a rooftop pool and hot tub, this hip artists studio loft is one of the most popular and highly rated LA abodes on the Airbnb platform. One of the best Airbnb experiences Ive had in my last two months of travel. It was a little chilly when we were there, but if it were warmer, I would have spent much more time just lounging on the balcony. For many, Los Angeles brings to mind only Hollywood. Those visiting Los Angeles in a group of five will find this furnished apartment to be a very suitable accommodation. This space is known as every vacationers dream as stated on their Airbnb page because really, who wouldnt want a direct view of the Hollywood sign? Definitely would like to stay again in the future. The soaking tub should not be over looked. Guest review: Ryans place is in a great location, close to so many shops, cafes and restaurants. Aside from this unique musicians haven, it also includes a salt-water pool that you can enjoy for your relaxation needs. You will be entitled to private access to a backyard garden. Perfect for a quick LA visit., This place is fantastic and Mary is an even better host. The whole experience was perfect and it felt like a dream. Definitely would like to stay again in the future. Lots of natural sun lights up the place which I loved. Stop at 4 different locations to experience the highlights of the city., https://www.getyourguide.com/los-angeles-l179/los-angeles-la-grand-tour-t173382/, Review: We had a fabulous time with Levi.
Lighter Shade Of Brown Net Worth, Grape Street Crips Slang, Made In New York Pizza Lawsuit, Combien De Temps Reste L'adn Sur Un Objet, Why Did Charles And Caroline Leave Walnut Grove, Articles A