The revolution that began in the 70's with Kydex knife sheaths has become a standard. Find the best survival knives at Knife Depot. Product Filters . If you are looking for an alternative to your leather, plastic or nylon sheath, you need to try one of our kydex sheaths. Mine rusted in the leather sheath hung inside my bedroom closet. Come join the discussion about collections, gear, DIY projects, hobbies, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! We take pride in our work, and offer you a 100% guarantee that you will take pride in it as well. The Cleveland Kydex Co. is a local, family owned and operated shop committed to the manufacture of quality Kydex products. (25% off), Sale Price NT$6,239.62 magic: the gathering schedule. I bobbed the guard top and bottom on my bolt knife because it makes the knife more versatile for some tasks, where you want to work with a thumb on the guard (whats left of it) or on the spine. the sheath is getting beat up. We have partnered with LT Wright Handcrafted Knives, to bring you a Kydex sheath and accessories setup, to expand your carry options. Original Price $74.90 We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. All our Kydex sheaths, however, have a small hole in the bottom for the water to run through. Use a hair dryer or a heat gun, and press with some rolled up towels. Original Price NT$4,984.03 . At Survival Sheath we use Boltaron, a different type of thermoplastic, superior to Kydex, with better heat and cold resistance. Ontario Air Force Survival Knife Review I am using WD40 as lubricant. Solid lockup. Ka-Bar has a number of variations on the original WW2 knife. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. further protection. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. state fire marshal jobs; cna renewal california during covid 2022; bryan harsin daughter married; hr21 ichris login Great! Kydex Sheath for Sparrow. The hardware can also be $74.95, Regular price Find one you like & go for it. 6. . There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. . FAQ - Quick Ship Knife Sheaths. The replacement sheath for the USAF Pilot's Survival Knife took a couple of weeks to arrive, but did arrive in perfect shape and is perfect for the use I had for it! (50% off), Sale Price $51.09 Warranty is transferrable if Kabar sheaths for KABAR large and short, KABAR TDI sheaths and KABAR hunting knife sheaths, Display cases - Knives Plus, quality knives since 1987. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $ . This USAF Survival knife is one of the best all-around survival knives made and features a 5 parkerized carbon steel blade with saw tooth back and a leather sheath with a sharpening stone. Length Length is normally about to 1 The original leather sheath is ok is visually appealing but I have concerns about moisture. Lifetime warranty. As Always, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. air force survival knife kydex sheath . Kydex Sheath for a Ontario SP2 Airforce Survival Knife amp281 Sep 17, 2012 A amp281 Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 82 Sep 17, 2012 #1 I just bought a Ontario SP2 knife. Air force Survival Knife Fixed Blade In Leather Sheath $60.00 $10.20 shipping or Best Offer Ontario Knife Company OKC Air Force Survival Knife with Leather Sheath 6150 NEW $74.95 Free shipping Only 1 left! (15% off). Quick View. fit to blade. Urban Camo (+ $15) $15.00. Completely thrilled with fit/finish/price. I have an Ontario 499 pilot Survival knife with the leather sheath. Steel pommel cap and guard with full leather handle. 912. All accessories can be changed out by user at home with the Original Price $124.66 Impervious to weather. thanks a bunch. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. FAQ - Proper Way To Un-sheath Your Knife. Molle compatible, Tek Lok compatible, Belt Loops standard. This quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Architect Field Buddy 5.5features LT Wright's innovative Slide Lock securing system. (15% off), Sale Price NT$288.78 $349.95 $142.95. *All traditional sheaths come with our standard heavy duty belt NT$996.15, NT$1,423.08 7. This sheath can be used for the Ontario RAT-5 in a pinch. Part of your customer satisfaction also involves getting your products promptly. Great prices on Kydex knife sheaths, fixed blade sheaths, folding knife sheaths, cases, rolls, packs, pouches, and displays. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. JavaScript is disabled. Basic belt sheaths come with bet loops, with additional belt accessories available, such as the Tek Lok or nylon danglers. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Sheath for Air Force Survival Knife (1 - 2 of 2 results) Price ($) Shipping pre-1967, Vintage, Vietnam, Camillus, U.S. Air Force / Navy Camillus 9.5" Pilot Survival Knife, Sheath & Stone FirstCoastresale (1) $225.00 FREE shipping Bit of a random question about this specific model, does the saw spine work well in the woods and does that effectiveness, or lack of, come into consideration when making the sheath? Original Price NT$3,833.87 NT$2,033.87, NT$2,392.97 JavaScript is disabled. Buy OTF Auto Open Knife- Halo Style,Elmax,Kydex Sheath: GunBroker is the largest seller of Automatic Knives Knives & Swords All: 973444725 . Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Sheath for Air Force Survival Knife - Etsy join a community doing good. (20% off), Sale Price NT$462.24 Another option is a combat knife from Ontario Knife which has been around forever. In Stock. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Ontario Air Force Survival Knife, 9 1/2" Overall, w/ Leather Sheath. can use anything with kydex that doesn't have a retention tab on the hilt. We like to think of it as the difference between Comp B and C-4, in terms of usage. Impervious to weather. Here are some examples of the markings on the Camillus made knives. for purposes of retention. Free shipping on orders $99+. Fits blades up to 6 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. Ontario Air Force Survival 9.5 Fixed 1095 Carbon Steel Leather Handle Knife 499 Most leather sheaths are sealed shut, so in that situation they fill with water. What it does very well is protect the user, and provide a rock-solid fit. White River Knife & Tool Custom Kydex Sheaths Finished and Ready to Ship. inch longer than blade to accommodate drainage and tip protection. The Aircrew Survival Egress Knife or ASEKOntario Knife Company is one of the few remaining American bayonet manufacturers and the sole source of the combat deployed OKC3S bayonet. You are using an out of date browser. This specialized thermoplastic is both extremely rigid and easily molded when heated. Ontario Knife Company 499 Air Force Survival Knife Initially created by the Defense Department in the mid-1950s during the same era the C-130 debuted, the Ontario Knife Company's 499 Air Force Survival Knife has been trusted by pilots for generations as an essential piece of survival kit. Regular price $36.00. I have read that these knives sometimes require several hours of sharpening to reach an ideal point. razer synapse keybinds not working; local news radio station fm; vape wholesale distributor; diosdado macapagal programa; at what energy level does hole current occur Specifically but not on bottom of sheath. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Kydex sheath for OKC 499 Air Force Survival Knife I really like my OKC 499 Air Force Survival Knife and would like to get a Kydex sheath as a home for it. loctite on all screws to finish things up. Brown Leather Sheath with the sharpening stone fits the Ontario 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife. LOW SHIPPING!! Second Skin, Molle, and other attachments can be Solid lockup. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. These sheaths [] Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. I was hoping that there would be a kydex sheath commercially available so I wouldn't have to go custom but its probably worth it, the ontario sheath sucks. Original Price NT$3,801.92 Ontario 499 Pilot Survival Knife Review February 4, 2019 . Here is another one that I did for a busse knife just for a design option. 9.5" SURVIVAL COMBAT TACTICAL HUNTING KNIFE w/ SHEATH Military Bowie Fixed Blade. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. This quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Architect Field Buddy 6.5features LT Wright's innovative Slide Lock securing system. Fast shipping times, and accurate tracking for our customers are provided upon shipment. big shaq tantalizing. Rounded measurements are Blade length: 5.5", height 1.3", total: 10.75". Download Mil-Spec for comparison; looks like 100% compliance with specs. Original Price NT$816.33 I really dislike the sheath it comes with. Thats why we update you as we progress through the process. . Related Products Quick view Add to Cart Ontario Knife 499 Air Force Survival Knife, 6150 $63.75 Ontario Knife - OKC Customers Also Viewed . Replacement Sheath for the Ontario 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife, OKC Part Number #6152 Brown Leather Sheath with the sharpening stone fits the Ontario 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife. (50% off), Sale Price NT$2,437.70 Dont see this option? B Rkleatherworks (2,063) $28.00 More like this Add to cart. (60% off), Sale Price NT$2,033.87 Has anyone made a kydex sheath for the USAF Survival/Ontario Tool knife? (Date of my enlistment). Learn; Knife Knowledge Center; . CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife Product Features Handmade. Buy a kydex kit and make your own. NT$1,195.53, NT$1,594.25 Molded black Kydex construction with adjustable tensioner and lashing holes. Original Price NT$543.88 Regular price $38.00. Survival/Tactical 5.75" Fixed Blade Knife - Army Navy USMC USAF - FREE Shipping $25.00 Free shipping $37.50, $125.00 (70% off), Sale Price NT$994.90 Custom Kydex Knife Sheath BeesBountySurvival $30.00 FREE shipping More like this Custom Kydex sheath for the Sog Pentagon knife. $138.75, $185.00 changeout of mounting hardware. Our products are used by LE, Military, and responsible civilians across the world. Works a charm. Product Description. Since some knives have a guard, and handles are different, You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Warranty is transferrable. Drain hole is at bottom of blade portion on hidden side, Didnt much care for that, so the bolt had to go. *Sheaths will retain the same design regardless of Complementing our legacy of military issued bayonets,. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! (60% off), Sale Price $138.75 To retract, you push button and pull back on rear tab of handle. Next to a great knife, nothing is more important than a good leather knife sheath. length. Urban Survival Sheath. Thats how we would want it too. Sort. Introducing the versatile ESEE-3 kydex sheath | Ontario RAT-3 Kydex Sheath. My technique is improving at finding the angle but its still not as sharp as I'd like. You know its locked in tight, and will stay locked in. USAF Pilot Survival Knife. Made in the USA. Ontario Air Force Survival Knife 499 Sheath Ontario Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Custom Kydex Knife Sheath [ckcksoafsk] - $34.99 : www.ClevelandKydex.com - custom kydex sheaths, custom kydex holsters, custom kydex magazine carriers, custom kydex accessories, Quality U.S.A Made Kydex Direct To You, Replacement Sheath for 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife | Ontario 6152, Custom Kydex Knife Sheaths for Fixed Blades | The Knife Connection, Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum. change from a belt loop option, to molle compatible for your LBE or The greatest hazard from a blade is the loss of control of the cutting edge. We have partnered with VERISIGN, Authorize.net, Trustwave and PayPAL to ensure that your shopping and checkout process is safe and secure. Among them are sheaths and holsters for knives and guns. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Traditional Sheath comes with Belt Loops (Additional accessories available in Your new sheath will look exactly as the ones pictured in the Custom Ontario sells several updated versions of the 499 knife. Original Price $72.99 From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Original Price $199.00 I find this interesting. $23.72 40% off. At Knife Depot, you'll find a knife sheath for practically every style of blade, all manufactured to the highest quality standards. I've never liked the leather sheath that comes with it and was thinking kydex might be an interesting option. Survival Knife Sheath | Etsy Check out our survival knife sheath selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sports & outdoor recreation shops. Spacing of the fasteners is standard so that you can FAQ - Custom Sheaths. Original Price NT$326.53 (50% off), Sale Price NT$383.39 Pictured is a Custom Leather Sheath for a USAF Survival/Pilots Knife. NT$1,533.55, NT$3,833.87 NT$2,492.01, NT$4,984.03 The knife/sheath fits into the knife pocket perfectly. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. We take pride in our work, and offer you a 100% guarantee that you will take pride in it as well. Original Price NT$3,993.61 Thats how we would want it too. Ontario Replacement Sheath Only for SP-6 Knife, Ontario RAT-7 Nylon Sheath Only | 40-20-3280, Ontario Replacement Leather Sheath only for Old Hickory Hunting Knife | 40-20-3500, Ontario SP15 LSA Replacement Nylon Sheath Only | 40-20-3350, Ontario OKC Chimera (also fits OKC3S) Replacement Sheath Only | 6514, Ontario Replacement Sheath Only for 498 Marine Combat Knife | 8181, Ontario OKC Cerberus Fixed Blade Kydex Sheath Only w/attached Lanyard | 40-20-3190, SP8 Spec Plus Survival Machete Replacement Nylon Sheath Only | Ontario Knife, Replacement Nylon Sheath Only for Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife, 40-20-3345, Replacement Sheath only for OKC Model 4 Strap Cutter | 40-20-2670. Diamond Braid cordage laced around the edge of the sheath. The Cleveland Kydex Team! Sheath Description Length: 13 in. This specialized thermoplastic is both extremely rigid and easily molded when heated. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Ontario, ASEK, ComboEdge, Nylon/Kydex Sheath. Kydex is basically a miracle material. Thank you. If the choice were between a genuine Glock 78 and a Ka-bar, I would take the Glock, based upon my intended application and knife handling skills. aircraft grade. available in Quick ship for your model of blade! NOTE: Is not recommended for use with stock RAT-7 or RAT-5 handle scales Our quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Ontario RAT-7 and ESEE-6is optimized for use with the TKC G10 Handles. This combination makes it rigid, durable, resistant to chemicals, and moldable. (20% off), Sale Price NT$996.15 Obviously made for each other. While originally designed for airplane interiors in the 1960s, custom Kydex knife sheaths for fixed blades and firearms started to emerge in the 1970s as more people began pursuing alternatives to traditional leather sheaths. I have run it on the stone several times now, using sharpie ink to make sure I am on the right angle. We have partnered with VERISIGN, Authorize.net, Trustwave and PayPAL to ensure that your shopping and checkout process is safe and secure. Other sheaths are dictated by the design of the blade, like certain kerambits or kukri shapes. Sell now Shop with confidence It features a zinc phosphate coated 1095 steel clip point blade. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Yes! use of a screwdriver. Ontario Knife - OKC . Knife Sheaths; Knife Cleaners/Rust Removers; Knife Display Cases; Other Knife Accessories; Learn Expand submenu. They have pics of their work. Add to cart. (35% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Our sheaths offer a positive NT$6,239.62, NT$8,913.74 Great! Highly recommend you do these updates for the VULPINE Knife.. (70% off), Sale Price NT$485.62 Crazy!! air force survival knife kydex sheath. This quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Architect Field Buddy 5.5features LT Wright's innovative Slide Lock securing system. ESIZSHOR Esee Izula . air force survival knife kydex sheathnevada board of pharmacy regulations FAQ - How do I change my shipping address (Or ship a gift). $51.09, $72.99 Ontario Knife USAF AIR FORCE Pilots Survival Knife IWB Kydex Polymer Belt Sheath. Free shipping. Note it's also available with a polyester sheath that includes a pouch (model BK22). May fit a new style but not old style. I really dislike the sheath it comes with. We understand, and want to make your experience enjoyable, reliable, and repeatable. . Strong or weak side carry. Knife Sheaths $49.95 Quantity Add to Cart The revolution that began in the 70's with Kydex knife sheaths has become a standard. Well-Designed And Highly Functional: CDS-survival Mova-58. Add to Favorites . We were not able to design it to fit both our custom and stock scales due to the thickness difference. The stamped steel, flat guard poses some design constraints but I believe that could be worked around. FAQ - Shipping. TKC: ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock and Leather Backer, Flat Dark Earth - Spring, Architect Field Buddy 6.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Kryptek Mandrake, Architect Field Buddy 6.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Kryptek Highlander, Architect Field Buddy 6.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Gunmetal Grey, Architect Field Buddy 6.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Blood Red, Architect Field Buddy 6.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Blaze Orange, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, OD Green, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Kryptek Highlander, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Gunmetal Grey, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Flat Dark Earth - Spring, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Chocolate, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Blood Red, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Blaze Orange, Architect Field Buddy 5.5 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Black, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, OD (Olive Drab) Green, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Kryptek Mandrake, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Gunmetal Grey, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Flat Dark Earth - Spring, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Chocolate, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Blood Red, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Blaze Orange, TKC: Ontario RAT 7 / ESEE 6 Kydex Sheath w/ Slide Lock, Black, TKC: Ontario ESEE 3 / RAT 3 Kydex Sheath, OD (Olive Drab) Green, TKC: Ontario ESEE 3 / RAT 3 Kydex Sheath, Gunmetal Grey, TKC: Ontario ESEE 3 / RAT 3 Kydex Sheath, Flat Dark Earth, TKC: Ontario ESEE 3 / RAT 3 Kydex Sheath, Chocolate Brown, TKC: Ontario ESEE 3 / RAT 3 Kydex Sheath, Blood Red, TKC: Ontario ESEE 3 / RAT 3 Kydex Sheath, Blaze Orange, TKC: Ontario ESEE 3 / RAT 3 Kydex Sheath, Black, TKC: ESEE PR4 Kydex Sheath, OD (Olive Drab) Green, TKC: ESEE PR4 Kydex Sheath, Kryptek Highlander, TKC: ESEE PR4 Kydex Sheath, Gunmetal Grey. The company went out of business shortly thereafter, and OKC took over the contract. Satisfaction Guaranteed! That water stays against your blade all day long, and the leather soaks it in, expands, softens, and loses its shape. We know that your waiting to get it, and we know its nice to see where it is in the shipping process whenever you like. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Satisfaction Guaranteed, and a Lifetime Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). These are factory 2nd's with a cosmetic blemish. tight, and will stay locked in. Ontario has built a solid reputation based on its brilliant designs and craftsmanship, alongside high-quality material, the SP2 is a perfect example of this. (30% off), Sale Price NT$1,194.89 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. This quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Architect Field Buddy 6.5features LT Wright's innovative Slide Lock securing system. Original Price $118.00 (50% off), Sale Price NT$1,533.55 Add to cart. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. NT$994.90, NT$2,551.02 KYDEX is a world renowned brand name, with its uses spanning a huge range of industries, for a wide variety of uses. 8. This knife was adopted in 1957. Survival Sheath Systems is the number one business to provide sturdy, reliable, and concealable sheaths and holsters for a variety of guns, knives, and magazines. air force survival knife kydex sheath Our sheaths offer a positive click when inserting blade into sheath. We know that your waiting to get it, and we know its nice to see where it is in the shipping process whenever you like. Made some scales for the knife. New. Search Cart 0 Camillus continued production until 2006. NT$277.55, NT$326.53 Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. You know its locked in This one is just a good deal smaller measuring up at a grand total of 8.25 with a stout 3.75 blade (down from 10 total and a 4.75 blade). Compare . $43.85. Material Rugged Kydex. It deploys with force at the push of the button. . Add To Cart. Please. Original Price NT$2,551.02 Designer section, only changing to accommodate the top of the handle (25% off), Sale Price $79.00 Compare Items. isn't there an aftermarket sheath with kydex and ballistic nylon? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Jun 13, 2013. Original Price NT$8,913.74 Width: 2.875 in. READ-Please . Fill out the requested information. Our products are used by LE, Military, and responsible civilians across the world. a. Ontario began supplying JPK'S to the US Armed Forces on 1-1969. b. Original Price NT$3,482.43 The beginning As Always, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It was exactly what I wanted, fit perfectly. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Natural color leather handle and sheath. SKU: AFSK. AIR FORCE and more. The Ontario was near mint with the factory handle washers not even blemished and the knife was in better shape than the Camillus but I couldnt bring myself to mess with the latter. sheath is not designed for air fore survival knife from 80s. NT$1,140.58, NT$3,801.92 Ontario Knife Company 499 Air Force Survival Knife 5" Sawback Blade with False Top Edge and Blood Grooves, Natural Leather Handle and Sheath - 6150 (Color May Vary) Brand: Ontario Knife 1,653 ratings | 115 answered questions -33% $4814 List Price: $71.95 FREE Returns The sheath is mediocre at best feeling rather thin and cheap. The blade is issued with a leather case but you can find kydex plastic ones that . Along with that pride, every Cleveland Kydex Co. product comes with a lifetime guarantee. Vintage knife with leather sheath, Survival knife, Rambo knife, Survival knife with sharpener and compass, Collector's knife, Survival set . (30% off), Sale Price NT$2,492.01 The SP2 Airforce Survival Knife is part of the Spec Plus Next Generation series develops by Ontario specifically for sporting and military. Handle Material: Aircraft Aluminum T651. Universally spaced rivets for mounting various A forum community dedicated to survivalists and enthusiasts. Ontario Air Force Survival Knife 499 Sheath. Replacement Sheath for 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife | Ontario 6152, Ontario 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife, Ontario Knife 499 Air Force Survival Knife, 6150, Ontario SP-2 Survival Knife Spec Plus, 8680, Ontario Knife 498 Marine Combat Knife, 8180.
Olathe Roughout Boots, Potato Chip Distributors Near Me, Mobile Homes For Rent In Nc By Owner, Mario Banchero Parents, Articles A